Joints hurt?? NOT ANYMORE! 2 loggers needed for FLEXIBLE!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Brick
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169


  2. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    Brick
    Though so... Too far from me lol.
    Army Veteran. OEF.
    •   
       


  3. Where are you at. Might be making a move soon haha.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  4. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    Where are you at. Might be making a move soon haha.
    Kearny. Its right next to Newark.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  5. Oh ok my wife teaches in Westfield that would be more manageable
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    Oh ok my wife teaches in Westfield that would be more manageable
    Like half an hour from me.

    Saw this few minutes ago. I ain't got **** to go so I might go. only 20 mins away.
    Name:  580166_530842313647019_730375699_n.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  78.8 KB
    Should be fun
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  7. Didn't even see that the guy who owns the gym I go to is a natural bodybuilder and owns the ANBF so those are the only shows the he promotes really.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  8. I emailed the office last night to check shipping status for you guys. I'll let you know when I hear back
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. FYI

    I went ahead and purchased this product myself and I have literally been on it for two days this being my third morning and I already have a little less pain in my right shoulder. I had ruptured a tendon that attaches my chest to my shoulder, the doctor used Kevlar sutures and staples to reattach and have some pain with everyday lifting and exercise. To this point I can honestly say my pain is a little less so if anyone is interested I will keep you posted in a few days on how's it going but so far

    This stuff has my attention

    If you happen to need anymore loggers please let me know

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    FYI

    I went ahead and purchased this product myself and I have literally been on it for two days this being my third morning and I already have a little less pain in my right shoulder. I had ruptured a tendon that attaches my chest to my shoulder, the doctor used Kevlar sutures and staples to reattach and have some pain with everyday lifting and exercise. To this point I can honestly say my pain is a little less so if anyone is interested I will keep you posted in a few days on how's it going but so far

    This stuff has my attention

    If you happen to need anymore loggers please let me know
    That is awesome to hear! That's a rough injury to overcome man, really happy that this seems to be helping you!

    Keep us updated on your progress, would love to see how you're feeling around the 10-14 day mark
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Np at all will do and thanks so much my man ....

    When I first saw the log opp I was like this is perfect for me but just went and bought it anyways .... NP has a great price so couldn't go wrong

    I will update every two days for everyone one how it goes

    I think this will give peeps a pretty good idea on this stuff because my joint ligs and tens take a beating due to the fact i perform bodybuilding and MMA

    Have a great one everyone and ttys

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    Np at all will do and thanks so much my man ....

    When I first saw the log opp I was like this is perfect for me but just went and bought it anyways .... NP has a great price so couldn't go wrong

    I will update every two days for everyone one how it goes

    I think this will give peeps a pretty good idea on this stuff because my joint ligs and tens take a beating due to the fact i perform bodybuilding and MMA

    Have a great one everyone and ttys
    Thanks dude you rock
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. I'm up!

    Slacker start but my computer is down and I'm forced to use the kids laptop . I think it's windows 95. It's so slow I want to take the Flexible tub and smash the F out of this thing!!

    Flexible by Formutech Nutrition .....................
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  14. Thanks guys and I don't blame u my moms laptop is the same way and I would love to drop kick the mf lol

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    Thanks guys and I don't blame u my moms laptop is the same way and I would love to drop kick the mf lol
    Lol!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    Thanks guys and I don't blame u my moms laptop is the same way and I would love to drop kick the mf lol
    Name:  tumblr_lka9rhi8aT1qadbq2o1_400.gif
Views: 36
Size:  496.8 KB
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  17. Done lol stood over a cliff put that bi$&h at the end of my foot .... The laptop that is not my mom u sick peeps lol and yelled thisssss is spartaaaaaa lol
    Peace

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    Guys/Gals: We move a lot of this product. This is the number one rated product and a top ten seller on bb.com. We are working on a powder version as we speak!
    considering what you get the price point on this is very nice....i like the fact that you included cissus, and at theraputic dose of 2 gram daily!!!

    nice looking product, imo.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    considering what you get the price point on this is very nice....i like the fact that you included cissus, and at theraputic dose of 2 gram daily!!!

    nice looking product, imo.
    I get 2 months out of a tub, and its made a huge difference for me especially in my knees
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    considering what you get the price point on this is very nice....i like the fact that you included cissus, and at theraputic dose of 2 gram daily!!!

    nice looking product, imo.
    I get 2 months out of a tub, and its made a huge difference for me especially in my knees
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I get 2 months out of a tub, and its made a huge difference for me especially in my knees
    no doubt!!!


    my money says the logs will all be positive!!! which i would have seen this earlier....i would have applied!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I get 2 months out of a tub, and its made a huge difference for me especially in my knees
    I'm doing 4 with first meal and 2 caps late in the day like 6pm for this log. If it takes the pain away than I already know what that this is much better than my other joint supplement and will be all over Flexible after this one is over with. Plus the price with the cissus in it is greeeeeeeeeeeat!
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    I'm doing 4 with first meal and 2 caps late in the day like 6pm for this log. If it takes the pain away than I already know what that this is much better than my other joint supplement and will be all over Flexible after this one is over with. Plus the price with the cissus in it is greeeeeeeeeeeat!
    Give it one week and you'll be loving the crap out of it
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Just to give an update peeps

    I have been taking just four caps a day for a little less then a week now and today I ran three miles did numerous push ups and sits with MMA workout and not any pain in the shoulder that I previously had surgery on that was bugging me everyday

    I am truly excited that its really helping and at only four caps a day ......

    If there is any sign of pain I will up it by two caps and so on but for now I am good

    I will update in a couple days after my next MMA and heavy weight workouts on how it felt during and after

    It's early but at this point I would recommend people definitely giving it a try

    Ttys

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    Just to give an update peeps

    I have been taking just four caps a day for a little less then a week now and today I ran three miles did numerous push ups and sits with MMA workout and not any pain in the shoulder that I previously had surgery on that was bugging me everyday

    I am truly excited that its really helping and at only four caps a day ......

    If there is any sign of pain I will up it by two caps and so on but for now I am good

    I will update in a couple days after my next MMA and heavy weight workouts on how it felt during and after

    It's early but at this point I would recommend people definitely giving it a try

    Ttys
    thanks for the update!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 01:02 PM
  2. Loggers needed for iForce's new product!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 04:03 PM
  3. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 10:29 PM
  4. ΩΩ-Loggers Needed For FlashOver!!-ΩΩ
    By custom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 09:49 PM
Log in
Log in