Joints hurt?? NOT ANYMORE! 2 loggers needed for FLEXIBLE!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Np at all will do and thanks so much my man ....

When I first saw the log opp I was like this is perfect for me but just went and bought it anyways .... NP has a great price so couldn't go wrong

I will update every two days for everyone one how it goes

I think this will give peeps a pretty good idea on this stuff because my joint ligs and tens take a beating due to the fact i perform bodybuilding and MMA

Have a great one everyone and ttys

2. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    Np at all will do and thanks so much my man ....

When I first saw the log opp I was like this is perfect for me but just went and bought it anyways .... NP has a great price so couldn't go wrong

I will update every two days for everyone one how it goes

I think this will give peeps a pretty good idea on this stuff because my joint ligs and tens take a beating due to the fact i perform bodybuilding and MMA

Have a great one everyone and ttys
    Thanks dude you rock
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

3. I'm up!

Slacker start but my computer is down and I'm forced to use the kids laptop . I think it's windows 95. It's so slow I want to take the Flexible tub and smash the F out of this thing!!

Flexible by Formutech Nutrition .....................
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

4. Thanks guys and I don't blame u my moms laptop is the same way and I would love to drop kick the mf lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    Thanks guys and I don't blame u my moms laptop is the same way and I would love to drop kick the mf lol
    Lol!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    Thanks guys and I don't blame u my moms laptop is the same way and I would love to drop kick the mf lol
    Name:  tumblr_lka9rhi8aT1qadbq2o1_400.gif
Views: 30
Size:  496.8 KB
    Army Veteran. OEF.

7. Done lol stood over a cliff put that bi$&h at the end of my foot .... The laptop that is not my mom u sick peeps lol and yelled thisssss is spartaaaaaa lol
    Peace

8. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    Guys/Gals: We move a lot of this product. This is the number one rated product and a top ten seller on bb.com. We are working on a powder version as we speak!
    considering what you get the price point on this is very nice....i like the fact that you included cissus, and at theraputic dose of 2 gram daily!!!

nice looking product, imo.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

considering what you get the price point on this is very nice....i like the fact that you included cissus, and at theraputic dose of 2 gram daily!!!

I get 2 months out of a tub, and its made a huge difference for me especially in my knees

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

I get 2 months out of a tub, and its made a huge difference for me especially in my knees

11. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    no doubt!!!

my money says the logs will all be positive!!! which i would have seen this earlier....i would have applied!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

12. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I'm doing 4 with first meal and 2 caps late in the day like 6pm for this log. If it takes the pain away than I already know what that this is much better than my other joint supplement and will be all over Flexible after this one is over with. Plus the price with the cissus in it is greeeeeeeeeeeat!
    Army Veteran. OEF.

13. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    I'm doing 4 with first meal and 2 caps late in the day like 6pm for this log. If it takes the pain away than I already know what that this is much better than my other joint supplement and will be all over Flexible after this one is over with. Plus the price with the cissus in it is greeeeeeeeeeeat!
    Give it one week and you'll be loving the crap out of it

14. Just to give an update peeps

I have been taking just four caps a day for a little less then a week now and today I ran three miles did numerous push ups and sits with MMA workout and not any pain in the shoulder that I previously had surgery on that was bugging me everyday

I am truly excited that its really helping and at only four caps a day ......

If there is any sign of pain I will up it by two caps and so on but for now I am good

I will update in a couple days after my next MMA and heavy weight workouts on how it felt during and after

It's early but at this point I would recommend people definitely giving it a try

Ttys

15. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    Just to give an update peeps

I have been taking just four caps a day for a little less then a week now and today I ran three miles did numerous push ups and sits with MMA workout and not any pain in the shoulder that I previously had surgery on that was bugging me everyday

If there is any sign of pain I will up it by two caps and so on but for now I am good

I will update in a couple days after my next MMA and heavy weight workouts on how it felt during and after

It's early but at this point I would recommend people definitely giving it a try

Ttys
    thanks for the update!

16. Np @ all

17. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    Just to give an update peeps

Ttys
    That is great news. I have noticed that this weekend and today when I ran it was a bit easier for me. My focked up leg took longer than usual to start hurting.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

18. Good man yeah that's good news like I said I will keep upping the dose by two u t I find that sweet spot but again I am only at four a day and seeing good things

19. Love this stuff. Took animal flex for a year and this stuff helped out even more. Smaller pills too
    supermaz on BB.com

20. Lots of love for flexible round here I like it!

21. Quote Originally Posted by mazzaiii View Post
    Love this stuff. Took animal flex for a year and this stuff helped out even more. Smaller pills too
    Same story. Been on Flex for a very long time as well. Last 4 months felt like it was not working with new injury.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

22. As a matter of fact they do hurt lol!! Just being a smart ass
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 01:02 PM
  2. Loggers needed for iForce's new product!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 04:03 PM
  3. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 10:29 PM
  4. ΩΩ-Loggers Needed For FlashOver!!-ΩΩ
    By custom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 09:49 PM