Joints hurt?? NOT ANYMORE! 2 loggers needed for FLEXIBLE!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We want 2 AM members to log our

Formutech Nutrition Flexible

Flexible: Joint Formula

Flexible-Banner_zps493dba4d.jpg

Flexible_Joint_Formula_Ingredient_Panel_zpsf9bebcad.jpg

Why is FLEXIBLE by Formutech Nutrition the most complete joint relief formula? The additions of Cissus Quarangularis and Hyaluronic Acid along with Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM make FLEXIBLE the most compete joint relief formula on the market. Why would you want to complement a joint formula with Cissus Quarangularis and Hyaluronic Acid?

Why we added Cissus Quarangularis?

• Reduces bone injury and accelerates bone healing!
  • Supports tendons and muscles!
  • Has shown to manage joint related pain and reduce swelling associated with physical activity!
  • Shown to assist in fat loss and building lean muscle!
Why we added Hyaluronic Acid?

• Increases the synovial fluid that bathes the joints and cartilage!
  • Acts as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues!
  • Affects the way the body responds to injury!
  • Maintains and regulates moisture within the tissue!
  • Facilitates the transport of nutrients into the cells and the removal of metabolic waste!
Remaining Ingredients Included:

Glucosamine Sulfate:

• Allows for an up take of sufate in cartilage tissue helping to keep the tissue healthy!

Chondroitin Sulfate:

• Holds water and encourages nutrients to flow around the joint and across cartilage tissue.

MSM:

• Supports healthy cartilage!

The addition of Cissus Quadrangularis Extract and Hyaluronic Acid helps reduce bone injury and cushions and lubricates the joints and other tissues. This along with the joint protection provided by glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM makes FLEXIBLE one of a kind.

We are looking for 2 of your guys to log a full bottle fully dosed for a full month.

So tell me a little about yourself and exactly why you would benefit from our Flexible Joint Formula!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log this for you guys, I am going to be 29 in a week and have to bad shoulders from old football injuries that have come back to haunt me.

I am really looking for something to help rid my body of the aches in the morning so I feel my age again not like a 90yr old man.

My lifting style is more of a bodybuilding type and I keep my reps around 10-12 and right now I am in PCT so every little bit helps.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
BUMP!!! This is a excellent joint supplement get those apps in!!

T

Thegovenor

Awards
46 yrs/old Retired military and lifelong bodybuilder. Between the physical demands of the military and being a gym rat both my shoulders cause enough pain at times that prevent normal movement. I'm currently taking a gluco/chondr supplement with very little relief. Some nights the pain in both shoulders will wake me up at night.. I would love to try your new joint supplement with hopes of finally finding something that works.

G

GUILLOTINE

Awards
Would love to log Formutech Nutrition Flexible Joint Formula. I think I'd be the perfect logger as I will give an honest unbiased opinion. For the past 3 months i've been having sore joints, and this would be the perfect time to give Formutech Nutritions Flexible Joint Formula, a try!

heiny9883

heiny9883

Awards
I'll throw my hat in here.... Will be 30 this year. Have had significant breaks of my wrist and ankle and have had joint issues ever since. On top of the breaks I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease about 6 years ago. My joints took a beating from it and now a good day is only slight joint stiffness/pain. Always looking for a good joint product...

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Guys/Gals: We move a lot of this product. This is the number one rated product and a top ten seller on bb.com. We are working on a powder version as we speak!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is heaven sent!

I been battling with leg pains since 2010 after 2 motorcycle accidents. Pain that starts right under the butt cheek and goes down my leg and stay in the calves. This year I started running a lot because I joined the national guard and left knee has been hurting like crazy since January. To top it off last month on my very first drill with the national guard I hurt my neck and shoulder during PT. And with my leg the pain shoots down my triceps and stays in the forearm. Hurts like a MOTHER. For a month I have not been able to do any type of pushing exercise without sharp pains. It's like getting hit simultaneously by a bazillion needles on the shoulder and forearm. This weekend I have my second drill and I'm deeply utterly focked! I can't do one push up right now with my arm giving up and me falling on my face. Tomorrow when all the Sargents are on our ass during PT and the Drill Sargent yelling I'm suffer a lot. So i'm here now applying for this because I need the help. My current joint supplement only has msm and glucosamine, no cissus. Your supplement is complete so I'm sure that the cissus here will help with the pain going on in my forearm as well as the neck, shoulder, legs and knee. I need to get better before I leave for basic training at the end of August and if this joint supplement will help me than I'm going to log the hell out of it!

Because I joined the National Guard my routine now a days is mostly running, bike rides and a looooooooot of body weight exercises, pull ups, dead hangs, sit ups, planks, crunches, sit ups, wall squats, box jumps, burpees, windmills, rowers. But for now no push ups, I can't do them without falling on my face.

I'm eating clean 95% of the time, I don't want to gain unwanted weight before I leave for basic. I have a hard time already running with bad leg and knee so I don't need the extra fat pulling me down.

Thanks for this opportunity that came at the perfect time and good luck to everyone else.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
This is heaven sent!

I been battling with leg pains since 2010 after 2 motorcycle accidents. Pain that starts right under the butt cheek and goes down my leg and stay in the calves. This year I started running a lot because I joined the national guard and left knee has been hurting like crazy since January. To top it off last month on my very first drill with the national guard I hurt my neck and shoulder during PT. And with my leg the pain shoots down my triceps and stays in the forearm. Hurts like a MOTHER. For a month I have not been able to do any type of pushing exercise without sharp pains. It's like getting hit simultaneously by a bazillion needles on the shoulder and forearm. This weekend I have my second drill and I'm deeply utterly focked! I can't do one push up right now with my arm giving up and me falling on my face. Tomorrow when all the Sargents are on our ass during PT and the Drill Sargent yelling I'm suffer a lot. So i'm here now applying for this because I need the help. My current joint supplement only has msm and glucosamine, no cissus. Your supplement is complete so I'm sure that the cissus here will help with the pain going on in my forearm as well as the neck, shoulder, legs and knee. I need to get better before I leave for basic training at the end of August and if this joint supplement will help me than I'm going to log the hell out of it!

Because I joined the National Guard my routine now a days is mostly running, bike rides and a looooooooot of body weight exercises, pull ups, dead hangs, sit ups, planks, crunches, sit ups, wall squats, box jumps, burpees, windmills, rowers. But for now no push ups, I can't do them without falling on my face.

I'm eating clean 95% of the time, I don't want to gain unwanted weight before I leave for basic. I have a hard time already running with bad leg and knee so I don't need the extra fat pulling me down.

Thanks for this opportunity that came at the perfect time and good luck to everyone else.
Great guy here Swanky !!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please!
I have told my story many a time in these forums, but....
Had my hips completely resurfaced so to speak, left hip in Sep12 and Right in Dec12.
Active duty military, still training for Ranger School.
The hip pain is relentless!! So bad I had to bag squats on monday. Other joint pain is present, but not as severe.
I need a product that will help this, i am sick and fuggin tired of taking tramadol. It makes me not eat, backs me up, and keeps me awake half the night.
I am currently logging a stack for MAN, but I am sure they won't mind (i will ask if selected) and if you don't mind then bring on the joint pain relief!!
Seriously, this pain ain't right.

Good luck errbody!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks interesting but a bit expensive for one months worth of joint relief.
I use 1/2 dose and it works perfect, that way it's like $13/mo. We're asking that the loggers run it at full dose at least for the majority of the log.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Throwing my app in here Swankster.

52 year old lifter that lifts heavy daily, eats clean and has the usual joint aches and pains. Tried Antaeus Achilles and iForce Joint Help. Have completed many sponsored and unsponsored logs here on AM all with detailed and honest reviews. Just finishing up a PH run and in final week of PCT. Needless to say my joints were pushed to the max and I just ran out of joint support supps. This is perfect timing for logging this product. Thanks for the consideration.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You really only need 4 caps a day, I took 2 am and 2 pm which lasted 60 days ;)
yeah, if you look at the ingredient profile not only is it complete from an ingredient perspective, but it has some of the beefiest doses out there compared to similar products.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have had a problem for quite some time with joint pain. And my shoulders have really been bothering me since my weight in the gym has been going up, it is getting worse. I feel like it would help me ease the pain. Thanks bud.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning bump!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets get some apps in folks!

G

gmanall

Awards
I'll throw a app in, I recently messed up my shoulder doing front raises and have been looking into joint supplements to help it recover faster and relive the pain. I hate not being able to get a good upper body workout, I'm on that leg day every day.

I've run a log with you all before and have way more free time (Jobless) to make sure nothing gets in the way of a log.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So about me,

I'm a 41 year old aries, enjoy sitting on my deck drinking chardonnay while listening to Liberace. My main goal is to fnd an un-named star in the sky and name it after me..

Seriously though - I find myself getting up in the morning and showering not to get clean but rather loosen up the muscles, shoulders and find myself actually taking more tubbys to soak the knees, that's right I said tubby's.:yup:

The days of training heavy are over as I generally do 12-14 sets per large bodyparts and 8-10 on the smaller. I am currently cutting, lost 10lbs in the last month and was actually going to pick up some joint formula as it gets warm out and the kids get more active.

Thanks for reading!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
This couldn't come at a better time...!

I'm a 35 year old amateur/intermediate level powerlifter. I am currently training for a meet coming up in the middle of July. My joints have been screaming at me lately due to my training. Even with the current joint supplements and corrective prehab exercises, I still need something more. Flexible looks to have all the individual supplements I either am or had been taking wrapped up in one nice, neat package. I have run multiple logs here at AM for various products and would be more than thrilled to set one up for Flexible.

I appreciate the opportunity.

mmcaree

mmcaree

Awards
I'd LOVE to

I'm 18 as of recent, and I have had joint pain in my wrists since early on and my shoulders have been getting increasingly worse as well. I was diagnosed with chronic arthritis a month or two ago in my wrists and I've yet to find a product that helps with my joint pain and the added stress of lifting. I'd love to be a part of the younger demographic logging this product. (Plus I'd love this to be my first log ;D )

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
I would love to do it to see how good it would make me squat since I have minor tendonitis from previous injuries in a crash iv been using fish oil and glucosamine so far and been wearing braces if it helps me squat or shoulder press with out much pain it would be awsome

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
I'm soon turning 20 I used to be a Thai fighter Aswell now I'm prepping my body to be a mr.physique or even novice bb which my goal by summer still have a long way to go but , I'm also on a abe erase pro cycle which makes joints dry etc

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
I am also up between the hours of 3.30am - 6 as I work as in a ground handling crew at the airport

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm 18 as of recent, and I have had joint pain in my wrists since early on and my shoulders have been getting increasingly worse as well. I was diagnosed with chronic arthritis a month or two ago in my wrists and I've yet to find a product that helps with my joint pain and the added stress of lifting. I'd love to be a part of the younger demographic logging this product. (Plus I'd love this to be my first log ;D )
18 and joint pains in the wrists huh? Hmmmmm.......:wiggle: Welcome to the board. It's a fun place to be

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for sore knees!!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Im sure mine will be after cardio today haha.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im sure mine will be after cardio today haha.
Lol running kills my knees. I can't haul around 220 like I used to at 175 that's for sure

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Even at 185 it's not the same as 175.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
So many great apps.......

I have to try though . 43 years old I do a physical job that has me up at 4am most days and not home until after 6pm.

I lift four days a week and have major elbow and wrist pain when I lift like I should. Many days I back off and go light only because of the elbow pain.

Squats are another issue going deep enough to be effective my left knee clicks and snaps like crazy .

Profile looks great for Flexible and I'd love to try it.

Done several logs before . logged Game Day and Conquer recently

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is heaven sent!

So many great apps.......

I have to try though . 43 years old I do a physical job that has me up at 4am most days and not home until after 6pm.

I lift four days a week and have major elbow and wrist pain when I lift like I should. Many days I back off and go light only because of the elbow pain.

Squats are another issue going deep enough to be effective my left knee clicks and snaps like crazy .

Profile looks great for Flexible and I'd love to try it.

Done several logs before . Even logged Game Day.
I'd love to have you guys aboard! Great apps, long standing members and I don't believe I've had either of you log for me yet so big win for me!!

Shoot me over your shipping info guys!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great choices Chris!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Nice

airbull

airbull

Awards
Im 22 years old, by the time i was 15 i had my first handicap pass and front row spot at high school, I have degenerative discs in my lower back that spread pain to all places imaginable. Its hard for me to do really any lift due for Obvious reasons. Ive tried every non surgical option there is. No dr wants to touch me because of my age.(especially back then) I have been taking Glucosamine for two years straight pretty much and have ran out about a month and a half ago. It really does help as im starting to ache everywhere south of the border again. I need somthing. ive never taken cissus or a blend of any joint relief. this sounds amazing.

theres no price for pain relief if this really does do the trick you would have a life long consumer :p

thanks guys!

DANG just missed

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im 22 years old, by the time i was 15 i had my first handicap pass and front row spot at high school, I have degenerative discs in my lower back that spread pain to all places imaginable. Its hard for me to do really any lift due for Obvious reasons. Ive tried every non surgical option there is. No dr wants to touch me because of my age.(especially back then) I have been taking Glucosamine for two years straight pretty much and have ran out about a month and a half ago. It really does help as im starting to ache everywhere south of the border again. I need somthing. ive never taken cissus or a blend of any joint relief. this sounds amazing.

theres no price for pain relief if this really does do the trick you would have a life long consumer :p

thanks guys!

DANG just missed
Wow that sounds rough man. :/

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Would love to run this to see how this will affect my shoulders and knees with out using NSAIDs

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KingLeonidas9 roblasane sorry for the delay guys, we were 100% sold out of this stuff until now! We should have your packages shipped out today or tomorrow. This stuff is selling like crazy and is the #1 joint supplement on bb dot com at the moment.

Just wanted to keep you guys in the loop!!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KingLeonidas9 roblasane sorry for the delay guys, we were 100% sold out of this stuff until now! We should have your packages shipped out today or tomorrow. This stuff is selling like crazy and is the #1 joint supplement on bb dot com at the moment.

Was just about to ask you if I could start stalking the mailman. I'll give him 3 more days before I start stalking and questioning him.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was just about to ask you if I could start stalking the mailman. I'll give him 3 more days before I start stalking and questioning him.
Lol sorry man!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards

That's awesome news ! I can't wait to put this to the test.

Where do you live in NY ??

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
My grandma grew up in North Tonawanda

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Yea that's many years ago though haha. Moved down to the jersey shore after that.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea that's many years ago though haha. Moved down to the jersey shore after that.
What part of Jersey? I can never find a lifting buddy in the forums that is close to me lol.