Androfactory Max-Bulk loggers needed ASAP, GTFIH!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's here and ready guys, so how about a couple logs to get the buzz going?

Must be 21 years or older with a good post count and have done other logs in the past. Preferably not logging anything else right now.

Tell me why you're interested and how you will be using it and our expert panel of judges will make their decision ;)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what's in max bulk?

gravitygames

Awards
I could log this product for you im 31 male not logging and i havent had the chance to log anything here. Id love to run this product on a clean bulk high protein diet using proper pct protocol using my multi v, fish oil, and protein shakes. This sounds like a product id love to try i can log 4 time weekly or more if needed and will state honest reviews. I have used ph products and know how to properly use them and can demonstrate the full effectiveness of this product. i can provide before and afters as well. thanks

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump!

Thatguy_603

Awards
I'm in . This would be perfect for my bulk in July. I would live to try it.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could log this product for you im 31 male not logging and i havent had the chance to log anything here. Id love to run this product on a clean bulk high protein diet using proper pct protocol using my multi v, fish oil, and protein shakes. This sounds like a product id love to try i can log 4 time weekly or more if needed and will state honest reviews. I have used ph products and know how to properly use them and can demonstrate the full effectiveness of this product. i can provide before and afters as well. thanks
Look on iron flex's promo man you got some good news!

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to try this product. I've never tried a product from androfactory, but have heard great things about them. I'm 23 and do a powerlifting style of training. I'm making great gains naturally on this program, so could only imagine the gains on max-bulk.

I know how to properly run a cycle and all the things that come along with it. The only thing I'm logging as of now is my workouts. I do not have a very high post count, but certainly would hold myself accountable to logging nearly every day.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sick profile on this product and claims are definitely worth the try! Im curious to how this works for you guys as I have a ways to go before Im ready to hit something like this up

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
looks good. i've been away from the forum for a while now... i wonder if i should kick-start my return with a log. i could use some MAX-BULK right about now
i'm 36... male... would be mixing in light cardio bi-weekly with my eod upper body workouts
if i get picked here or the other thread i am tryin to get picked for i will obviously only do 1

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
just deleted my other application... would rather run MAX-BULK than anything else right now

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
do you have specific goals right now or it just depends on what promo is available?

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Allow me to participate, I'm 40 years old and I meet your requirements!! I want to see how much I can still gain at this age. I would run it with all the right support products as well as a proper PCT. Clean calories will be high, really just want to ratchet it up a notch! As you can see from my other posts I'm looking to run a bottle of M1T that I have but if this would be a better product I want in on this opportunity. I am new to the site so don't have a lot of rep points or history on the site. But AM has been great to me and because of this I think I could be a great candidate. Thank you.

Thatguy_603

Awards
you planning on running this and the ironflex product?
Lol I could bridge into it .. But I have to pull my app due to that . Unless a bridge would be cool between the companies. Lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BUMP!!!!

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Good deal on this. I would apply but I just finished a cut down/recomp cycle. Not trying to put it all back on!

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
I would love to be in like flynnnn!!!!

I would log for you guys any day
I have logged for other companies before on AM such as PP and ALabs. This actually would be a perfect time to get a great base line due to the fact the only supps I am currently on are multi vit/min, efa's and toco 8. My receptors are clean, flushed and ready to soak up some goodies.
I was on AM before with a user name of TAC and BEAST for my profile with good rep points however after 6months of not being on I had to start a new profile for some reason.
Would enjoy heping you guys out which i am sure many are!!!!
I have done my research about the company and products and would love to give them a go
Take care

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a 23 y/o bodybuilder pushing more twords strenght training as of lately. I've logged a few ph's. Stano,ostraine,superdmz2.0 ,hdrol,pstanz. This time I'm looking to get some much neglected strenght with a good amount of size. Macros will be listed in the log if chosen. Side effects will be listed and unbiased opinion will be given if chosen.

Ill try and give the most descriptive log I can. Minimum of 3 updates/week.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a 23 y/o bodybuilder pushing more twords strenght training as of lately. I've logged a few ph's. Stano,ostraine,superdmz2.0 ,hdrol,pstanz. This time I'm looking to get some much neglected strenght with a good amount of size. Macros will be listed in the log if chosen. Side effects will be listed and unbiased opinion will be given if chosen.

Solid logger

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established

Agreed....great logger here.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The odds are looking good too!
I'll give this til tomorrow night.
Now for some last minute applications???

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
The odds are looking good too!
I'll give this til tomorrow night.
Now for some last minute applications???
Cmon people. Androfactory is a lot like primordial. Seems to be good quality!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Id apply but I feel as I still have a ways to go, but best of luck to those ready to turn up the volume a bit

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
554874_464435723630415_254705318_n.jpg
"dude you didnt take your MAX BULK today did you?" BIAAA&&******CH push it up !"

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cmon erry body. Prime example of an awesome logging op here!

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
I will be 25 here in a couple weeks. I would love an opportunity to log this. I have logged on here before, and on another forum I have done tons of logs. I'm trying to pack on another 10-15 lbs of lean muscle before December. My diet is in check, I think this can help me take it up a
Notch and reach my goals. So help me get my MAX BULK on.

johnny75

Awards
ANDROFACTORY Reps,
I would like the opportunity to log MAX-BULK! I have logged products before in other forums (Lockout, Primoridal Performance, etc.)

I am 37 years old, 6'5" tall, 278 lbs., and just recently finished my physical therapy from rotator cuff surgery.
Currently working on regaining the strength, size & more range of motion with my shoulder.
My current macros (250 P / 125 C / 50 F); currently cutting. I weight train 4 days a week (w/ light cardio), & one day of hard cardio = 5 days.

ABOUT ME
I started going to the gym 4 years ago, I weighed 421 lbs., changed my diet & started cardio in the gym. I lost weight quickly & with it muscle mass.
I didn't consume enough Protein in my diet to maintain my muscle, so I lost muscle/fat during my two years. My weight dropped to 260 lbs., but I wasn't happy with the loose skin & didn't have much muscle size. I have been weight training for the past 2 years & added a couple of ph cycles under my belt & got finally got a nutritionist who will help me to RECOMP my body to gain muscle.

Androfactory Reps, thank you for the opportunity to submit this App.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody home?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody home?
Yeah, I've been waiting for you to knock
Here is your first winner, pyrobatt!
Send me your info brother,.congratulations!
Still haven't decided on the second winner yet....

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now to think of a catchy thread name.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
You think an over the counter pct would work or am I buying some torem?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading about this stuff man it looks good

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as ur just taking AF products OTC pct will be good . But I always use tamoxifen just in case.
Anabeta,erase,dpol,and ergotest. This should be overkill. May even throw in endosurge.

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Not over kill ....funny actually I had the exact same thing lined up if picked but had some tcf instead of dpol
Never tried dpol heard good things tho
Enjoy the run my man and ill be following no matter what