Androfactory Max-Bulk loggers needed ASAP, GTFIH!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. In the morning I am heading to a national powerlifting meet where I have a chance to set atleast one record In my division. This all comes after tearing my chest a couple of years back. I have already won two state championship and hoping to win nationals tomorrow. I have logged for NLA in the past and would love to log for your as well. I am able to complete any and all things that you would require of me. Would love the chance to show you what I can do for you

2. I haven't logged on this site before but I have a ton on BB. Looking for start in here

Ill log 5 times a week

5'10 250lbs
    Just got first in the uspa Utah meet in May
    Squat 501, bench 375 and dead 628

Wabdl Utah on June 15
    639 dead and two state records.
    supermaz on BB.com
    •   

3. When are these getting shipped?I've got a maxx itch.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    When are these getting shipped?I've got a maxx itch.
    Your too jacked as it is no maxx for you :P
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

Your too jacked as it is no maxx for you :P
    But but but I was picked. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

PYROBATT SMASH! *hour later comes out of bedroom wife comes out behind*

OKAY NOW PYROBATT SLAM HANDS ON GROUND!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
    •   

6. Haha can't wait to follow your log brother
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Haha can't wait to follow your log brother
    All is welcome I promise to be semi kinda maybe epic sorta.

8. Ok gentlemen..I'm temporarily taking the reins on this (flex is away) and wrapping this up by Monday along with having product in mail early next week. Offline we've narrowed our second pick down to three,

stephengarcia
    ric roc
    budman7811

So, I wanna confirm you three are still interested?
    And willing to hold true to this log along with providing a review on the AF website?

A specific answer wins it !

9. Example .....yippers!, Damn right! , oh yeah!....

10. I'll select somebody by Sunday either way.

11. Ahh...darn! I was so psyched to try this out, but wasn't sure what was going on so I went ahead with another plan of mine, not thinking I'd be selected.

Shoot, and I wanted to give this a run, as I've been eager to sample some AF products for some time and this seemed like the best opportunity.

I must decline, but it wasn't an easy decision. I literally had to walk for an hour to really weigh it all out cause this is one helluva opportunity.

Thank you for the consideration just the same and perhaps next time the planets will align again to get another shot!

--Rick
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Ahh...darn! I was so psyched to try this out, but wasn't sure what was going on so I went ahead with another plan of mine, not thinking I'd be selected.

Shoot, and I wanted to give this a run, as I've been eager to sample some AF products for some time and this seemed like the best opportunity.

I must decline, but it wasn't an easy decision. I literally had to walk for an hour to really weigh it all out cause this is one helluva opportunity.

Thank you for the consideration just the same and perhaps next time the planets will align again to get another shot!

--Rick
    Wats the new plan
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

13. While they wait lets throw some new aps in this piece!

14. I am down like four flat tires....

15. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Ahh...darn! I was so psyched to try this out, but wasn't sure what was going on so I went ahead with another plan of mine, not thinking I'd be selected.

--Rick
    Thanks for the honest heads up.

16. I was just wondering... it says Max-Bulk , but could it be of use in cutting cycle. I have used mass DS for cutting and liked how it works. Can Max-Bulk be used the same way?

17. Im sure it could being cutting/bulking is calorie dependant for the most part
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    I was just wondering... it says Max-Bulk , but could it be of use in cutting cycle. I have used mass DS for cutting and liked how it works. Can Max-Bulk be used the same way?
    Seeing as this is intended to convert to testosterone *4dhea* and 19 nortestosterone *19 dhea*
    I could see it as being used to cut. Watch out for water retention *MAYBE* otherwise I don't see why not.

19. I applied at beginning of this but ill put my cards in again if someone can't or not willing to give it a try .... I am ready roll .......
    But good luck and look forward to the results to those who do take advantage of this log

20. Second logger has been chosen. Budman7811.

21. Nice.... It will be a nice change. That's AF, thanks guys.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Nice.... It will be a nice change. That's AF, thanks guys.
    Congrats
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

23. Congrats and hope all goes well

24. It will... Lets see if I can add 10lbs

25. Lol if u do ill be first in line for some big boy

Promise

Have fun tho sh$& should be some good ups
    Be safe and ill be following

26. Congrats
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

27. PYROBATT and MAX BULK! Friends or foes?

Thankies and sorry for lateness

28. Congrads to all the testers,I'm looking forward to seeing some good feedback on Max Bulk from well known AM members.

Can all the testers please post a link to their log in this thread,once they get the goods and start up their cycles?

It'd be nice to have all the logs collated in this thread,for reference sake.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Congrads to all the testers,I'm looking forward to seeing some good feedback on Max Bulk from well known AM members.

Can all the testers please post a link to their log in this thread,once they get the goods and start up their cycles?

It'd be nice to have all the logs collated in this thread,for reference sake.
    Already done
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MAX BULK from Androfactory is finally here!!!
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 08:17 AM
  2. ***Is your test MAXED OUT? We need 10 loggers for Tropinol XP!***
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 05-15-2013, 12:11 AM
  3. Get VOLATILE and blow up the gym! 5 loggers needed! GTFIH
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 04:38 AM
  4. SEEKING MAX-BULK LOGGERS!!
    By Androfactory in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 07:28 PM
  5. MAX-BULK IS COMING!! from ANDROFACTORY!
    By mich29 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 08:39 PM