Androfactory Max-Bulk loggers needed ASAP, GTFIH!!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    The odds are looking good too!
    I'll give this til tomorrow night.
    Now for some last minute applications???
    Cmon people. Androfactory is a lot like primordial. Seems to be good quality!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

2. Id apply but I feel as I still have a ways to go, but best of luck to those ready to turn up the volume a bit
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295
    •   

3. Name:  imagesas.jpeg
Views: 93
Size:  9.2 KBName:  imageskm.jpeg
Views: 100
Size:  6.7 KB"He takes Max bulk ..why wasssup ARNI!!!

4. Name:  554874_464435723630415_254705318_n.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  44.3 KB"dude you didnt take your MAX BULK today did you?" BIAAA&&******CH push it up !"

5. Name:  45362_461163010624353_299131673_n.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  28.3 KBOR THIS Name:  482235_460886250652029_809488348_n.png
Views: 109
Size:  265.8 KB
    •   

6. GOOD LUCK TO EVERY ONE !!!!!!!

7. Cmon erry body. Prime example of an awesome logging op here!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

8. I will be 25 here in a couple weeks. I would love an opportunity to log this. I have logged on here before, and on another forum I have done tons of logs. I'm trying to pack on another 10-15 lbs of lean muscle before December. My diet is in check, I think this can help me take it up a
    Notch and reach my goals. So help me get my MAX BULK on.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali

9. ANDROFACTORY Reps,
    I would like the opportunity to log MAX-BULK! I have logged products before in other forums (Lockout, Primoridal Performance, etc.)

I am 37 years old, 6'5" tall, 278 lbs., and just recently finished my physical therapy from rotator cuff surgery.
    Currently working on regaining the strength, size & more range of motion with my shoulder.
    My current macros (250 P / 125 C / 50 F); currently cutting. I weight train 4 days a week (w/ light cardio), & one day of hard cardio = 5 days.

ABOUT ME
    I started going to the gym 4 years ago, I weighed 421 lbs., changed my diet & started cardio in the gym. I lost weight quickly & with it muscle mass.
    I didn't consume enough Protein in my diet to maintain my muscle, so I lost muscle/fat during my two years. My weight dropped to 260 lbs., but I wasn't happy with the loose skin & didn't have much muscle size. I have been weight training for the past 2 years & added a couple of ph cycles under my belt & got finally got a nutritionist who will help me to RECOMP my body to gain muscle.

Androfactory Reps, thank you for the opportunity to submit this App.

10. Anybody home?

11. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Anybody home?
    Yeah, I've been waiting for you to knock
    Here is your first winner, pyrobatt!
    Send me your info brother,.congratulations!
    Still haven't decided on the second winner yet....
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

12. Now to think of a catchy thread name.

13. Bump bump bumpity bump

14. You think an over the counter pct would work or am I buying some torem?

15. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    You think an over the counter pct would work or am I buying some torem?
    Question awnsered. Otc is fine

16. I have been reading about this stuff man it looks good
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali

17. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

Question awnsered. Otc is fine
    As long as ur just taking AF products OTC pct will be good . But I always use tamoxifen just in case.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post

As long as ur just taking AF products OTC pct will be good . But I always use tamoxifen just in case.
    Anabeta,erase,dpol,and ergotest. This should be overkill. May even throw in endosurge.

19. Not over kill ....funny actually I had the exact same thing lined up if picked but had some tcf instead of dpol
    Never tried dpol heard good things tho
    Enjoy the run my man and ill be following no matter what

20. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

Anabeta,erase,dpol,and ergotest. This should be overkill. May even throw in endosurge.
    Crazy good OTC PCT right there folks.

21. Trying to catch up on PM's now.
    A few of our applicants have pretty low post counts, and I'll be honest you might not get a log opp because of it. However I have been talking with the boss because I know you guys can provide us a solid review. Don't be discouraged!
    I'm keeping this open indefinitely until we find our second logger.
    Pre Max-Bulk pictures are highly encouraged, as well as after
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

22. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Trying to catch up on PM's now.
    A few of our applicants have pretty low post counts, and I'll be honest you might not get a log opp because of it. However I have been talking with the boss because I know you guys can provide us a solid review. Don't be discouraged!
    This is a great op here people. If you ain't big then you small. You need some MAXXXXXX BULKKKKKKK! it wont make you grow David haslehoffs chest hair although if you already got that ....anywhos!. It can't convert to estrogen and almost no gyno risk. You'll end up with a chest more like Arnold and less like Pam Anderson*when she was on Baywatch she had a fantastic rack*

Don't even get me started where them gainzzz gonna get you with the ladies. They want to touch your chest and you smoothly say "if I can touch yours first " see ....see..man...on Max bulk that **** would work. Off of Max bulk you get punched in the d. *results may vary if you're married.

If ran solo you can do your pct over the counter. That's right! Hop up on that counter and rub your balls all over it! Completely recovered. *results may vary. Supplements like erase, dpol,ect ect mite have to be used. Batteries not included.

So what have you got to lose? Put down the pink dumbbells and start a "maxx bulk" like a baws.

I'm not always repping a company and their product. But when I do .....this.

23. wish i was a baws
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    wish i was a baws
    You are. I've followed your logs before

25. give a brother a chance, id love to log this, but I have not logged before. its like looking for work fresh out of college I don't have any experience but I need some to get work so take a chance on me.......please.....lol......
    Strong Mind, Strong Body

26. Would love to get in on this. I am one week out from my national powerlifting meet

27. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Trying to catch up on PM's now.
    Do you want us to send them to you?

28. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    This is a great op here people. If you ain't big then you small. You need some MAXXXXXX BULKKKKKKK! it wont make you grow David haslehoffs chest hair although if you already got that ....anywhos!. It can't convert to estrogen and almost no gyno risk. You'll end up with a chest more like Arnold and less like Pam Anderson*when she was on Baywatch she had a fantastic rack*

Don't even get me started where them gainzzz gonna get you with the ladies. They want to touch your chest and you smoothly say "if I can touch yours first " see ....see..man...on Max bulk that **** would work. Off of Max bulk you get punched in the d. *results may vary if you're married.

If ran solo you can do your pct over the counter. That's right! Hop up on that counter and rub your balls all over it! Completely recovered. *results may vary. Supplements like erase, dpol,ect ect mite have to be used. Batteries not included.

So what have you got to lose? Put down the pink dumbbells and start a "maxx bulk" like a baws.

I'm not always repping a company and their product. But when I do .....this.
    ^Awesome. I just posted my interest in the other thread Flex put up. Hope I get selected. This ish made my day! Happy logging senor!

29. Still looking for a second logger?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MAX BULK from Androfactory is finally here!!!
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 08:17 AM
  2. ***Is your test MAXED OUT? We need 10 loggers for Tropinol XP!***
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 05-15-2013, 12:11 AM
  3. Get VOLATILE and blow up the gym! 5 loggers needed! GTFIH
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 04:38 AM
  4. SEEKING MAX-BULK LOGGERS!!
    By Androfactory in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 07:28 PM
  5. MAX-BULK IS COMING!! from ANDROFACTORY!
    By mich29 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 08:39 PM