Lv. Percent
    58.91%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Iron Flex needs 10 loggers!

We need 10 loggers for Iron Flex!

Name:  ironflexlogo.png
Views: 374
Size:  29.6 KB
    IronFlex Supps want to start off strong and get a handful of logs going.We are going to run logs on ALL of our PHs. We would like 2 people per product. For now, we are starting off with Brawn, Trenstane,Halox, Ultrasten, and Stenzine. For more info, on each of these please refer to their product pages on our website, ironflexsupps .com (minus the spaces).

Name:  Ultra-Sten Rendering (150dpi)-320x248.png
Views: 354
Size:  310.8 KBName:  Stenzine Rendering (150dpi)-320x248.png
Views: 362
Size:  310.8 KB

We will start taking applications now. All applicants, please fill out the following information:

1.) How old are you?
    2.) Male or Female?
    3.) Have you used our products before?
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
    5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?
    6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
    8.) Please state your training style.
    9.) Can you post before/after photos?
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.

Winners will be chosen as we go.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Wow. Tons of goodies. I think people are going to like you guys here.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.11%

I thought it might be useful to have the nomenclature of the products to help people choose between then.
    Brawn = 2a, 3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane 15mg
    Trenstane = Estra-4,9,11-triene-3, 17-dione 10mg & 2a, 3-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg
    Halox = 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol 25MG
    Ultrasten = 2, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one 10mg
    Stenzine = 2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one 10mg & 17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine 10mg
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.91%

Much appreciated!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.16%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Halo-X is legit. Hope you guys get some good loggers going!
    BOARD TYRANT
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.69%

Sounds like the perfect timing to me considering that im getting back into the full swing of things after a 2 month layoff.Isnt muscle memory sweet.Its allways great to see a new ph company because you never know when one day these clones may not be available. age- 35 yrs male,I have never used your products before but I have used many ph/ds in the past and know what to expect and im aware of all the pct protocols.I would be able to update 4 times a week or even daily if needed.At the moment im eating for bulk with a fairly clean diet.I intend on using the basics while doing this log such as whey protein,water,multis basic cycle support and food.I drop preworkouts and creatine when using ph/ds usually and return those items post cycle.I would give an honest and fair product evaluation each week and for the final at the end of the product run a full final review and my true thoughts.At the moment I would say my training style would be best described as a power density routine over a three day split with a 4th day thrown in for extra calve and ab work.I will post before and after picks for the log(these are fun because what you see tells it all after its done and over with)I think I would also include before and after measurements as well. Lighting the fuse with Applied Nutriceuticals LIT-UP(sponsored log and review) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/produ...s&userid=74393
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.91%

Quote Originally Posted by gidemon View Post
    Sounds like the perfect timing to me considering that im getting back into the full swing of things after a 2 month layoff.Isnt muscle memory sweet.Its allways great to see a new ph company because you never know when one day these clones may not be available. age- 35 yrs male,I have never used your products before but I have used many ph/ds in the past and know what to expect and im aware of all the pct protocols.I would be able to update 4 times a week or even daily if needed.At the moment im eating for bulk with a fairly clean diet.I intend on using the basics while doing this log such as whey protein,water,multis basic cycle support and food.I drop preworkouts and creatine when using ph/ds usually and return those items post cycle.I would give an honest and fair product evaluation each week and for the final at the end of the product run a full final review and my true thoughts.At the moment I would say my training style would be best described as a power density routine over a three day split with a 4th day thrown in for extra calve and ab work.I will post before and after picks for the log(these are fun because what you see tells it all after its done and over with)I think I would also include before and after measurements as well. Lighting the fuse with Applied Nutriceuticals LIT-UP(sponsored log and review) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/produ...s&userid=74393
    Nice app! Which product are you interested in logging?
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.69%

Stenzine seems to me to be an exciting combo and would love to give that one a run.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    I thought it might be useful to have the nomenclature of the products to help people choose between then.
    Brawn= epistane15mg
    Trenstane = trenavar 10mg & epistane 10mg
    Halox = hdrol25MG
    Ultrasten = methyl stenbolone 10mg
    Stenzine = methyl stenbolone 10mg & dimethazine10mg
    Fixed
  10. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.91%

Quote Originally Posted by gidemon View Post
    Stenzine seems to me to be an exciting combo and would love to give that one a run.
    Shoot me your address and we'll get ya set up.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.11%

Hi there id love to log the halo x for ya and use it solo. its cutting time and i will take the time to do before and afters as well as run a great log 4 times per week and give honest and fair review weekly and at the end of the log as required. IM a 31 yr old male and a coast guard veteran.Ive never used your products though ive used ph products and have strict pct protocol. I use cycle support, fish oil, flax seed oil multi v, and my fav lean protein shakes as well as some great sleep aid. My diet will be a clean one. My training style is going to swich to a high endurance strength training. I plan to drop the bomb on this one!! I have no history of logs but i will put my all into this one for ya i can promise that. Thanks iron flex!!!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Id like to give stenzine a run.

Goals to bulk until late feb, and slowly lean out until late may early june for a show. Kcals are currently 2600 and will reach 3000-3100 By the end of cycle/pct.

No set routine, varies with some doggcrapp and 5x5 methods with some hypertrophy work.

Have ancillaries, and serms on hand. Logging everyday or everyother day wont be a problem.

Only other thing id use with this run is topical dhea (dermacrine) and the usual "staples" - protein, creatine mono and pre workout of choice.

Thanks for lookin at my app
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.31%

1.) How old are you?24
    2.) Male or Female? Male
    3.) Have you used our products before? No
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Hell yea
    5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Basic multi, fish oil, protein
    6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Cutting
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes
    8.) Please state your training style.I am running 5x5 madcow
    9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. I have run several logs. Cant link from phone app but I have run several different products.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.19%

is methoxy-25 gonna be a choice? lol i have a bottle of it i grabbed from u guys few months and would like to run em together to get a good dose for a recomp log, always wanted to see how it would work . if not ill toss app in for ultra-sten

1.) How old are you? 22
    2.) Male or Female? male
    3.) Have you used our products before? bought but not used
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? yes
    5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? support supps only
    6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Recomp
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? of course
    8.) Please state your training style. 20-30min low intensity cardio 5x/week, liftin 5-6 days/week
    9.) Can you post before/after photos? yes sir or mam
    MSTEPin out the fatlife with AGEFORCE FATLOSS PATCH(sponsored)
    Reducin the fat SNS REDUCE XT
    ANTI-E + SPEED = HAPPY HORNY MSTEP(SPONSORED BY LECHEEK NUTRTION)
    Marinating a Fresh PuMp(Sponsored Log)
    Phatmike0704 is "trimmin the fat around here" with OxyECA/Licogenix(Sponsored)
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.11%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Fixed
    LOL, I thought they might want to stay away from the clone names and most people "should" know those chemical names by now
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.4%

Interested in brawn do u guys have ur own pct?
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.4%

1. How old are you?24
    2.) Male or Female? Male
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes sir
    5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? multi, fish oil, protein and pwo
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes
    8.) Please state your training style. Twice a week full body drop sets
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. Can't paste links on my current phone..just did an in depth log for white flood reborn check out my profile.
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  18. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.91%

Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    1. How old are you?24
    2.) Male or Female? Male
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes sir
    5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? multi, fish oil, protein and pwo
    8.) Please state your training style. Twice a week full body drop sets
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. Can't paste links on my current phone..just did an in depth log for white flood reborn check out my profile.
    Shoot me your address and we'll get you some Brawn.
    Interested in brawn do u guys have ur own pct?
    No, we do not.
    Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    is methoxy-25 gonna be a choice? lol i have a bottle of it i grabbed from u guys few months and would like to run em together to get a good dose for a recomp log, always wanted to see how it would work . if not ill toss app in for ultra-sten

1.) How old are you? 22
    2.) Male or Female? male
    3.) Have you used our products before? bought but not used
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? yes
    5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? support supps only
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? of course
    8.) Please state your training style. 20-30min low intensity cardio 5x/week, liftin 5-6 days/week
    9.) Can you post before/after photos? yes sir or mam
    MSTEPin out the fatlife with AGEFORCE FATLOSS PATCH(sponsored)
    Reducin the fat SNS REDUCE XT
    ANTI-E + SPEED = HAPPY HORNY MSTEP(SPONSORED BY LECHEEK NUTRTION)
    Marinating a Fresh PuMp(Sponsored Log)
    Phatmike0704 is "trimmin the fat around here" with OxyECA/Licogenix(Sponsored)
    We are actually discontinuing Methoxy-25 soon, so if you are up for the UltraSten log, shoot me your address.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattborn00 View Post
    1.) How old are you?24
    2.) Male or Female? Male
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Hell yea
    5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Basic multi, fish oil, protein
    6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Cutting
    8.) Please state your training style.I am running 5x5 madcow
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. I have run several logs. Cant link from phone app but I have run several different products.
    Shoot me a PM, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Id like to give stenzine a run.

Goals to bulk until late feb, and slowly lean out until late may early june for a show. Kcals are currently 2600 and will reach 3000-3100 By the end of cycle/pct.

No set routine, varies with some doggcrapp and 5x5 methods with some hypertrophy work.

Have ancillaries, and serms on hand. Logging everyday or everyother day wont be a problem.

Only other thing id use with this run is topical dhea (dermacrine) and the usual "staples" - protein, creatine mono and pre workout of choice.

Thanks for lookin at my app
    Shoot me your address please.
    Quote Originally Posted by gravitygames View Post
    Hi there id love to log the halo x for ya and use it solo. its cutting time and i will take the time to do before and afters as well as run a great log 4 times per week and give honest and fair review weekly and at the end of the log as required. IM a 31 yr old male and a coast guard veteran.Ive never used your products though ive used ph products and have strict pct protocol. I use cycle support, fish oil, flax seed oil multi v, and my fav lean protein shakes as well as some great sleep aid. My diet will be a clean one. My training style is going to swich to a high endurance strength training. I plan to drop the bomb on this one!! I have no history of logs but i will put my all into this one for ya i can promise that. Thanks iron flex!!!
    Shoot me a PM please and we can discuss further.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.02%

It's like the Oprah Winfrey show in here.

And you get one
    And you get one
    And you get one
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.1%

Appreciate it ironflex!
    Myokem Athlete
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Bam.. Saving this for a bit, but know that your products ARE getting out!!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371146992.246184.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  117.8 KB
  22. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.91%

Sure is purty eh?

I'm sure some of you may have noticed that Ultra is the only IF product NOT in red. This is a due to a recent decision to revamp the labels and one by one change the over to a different color. So in the future you should start seeing products role out in different colors.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.19%

why the discountiue? but hells ya!!! pm'n u now, thanks a lot man
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.34%

Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    Sure is purty eh?

I'm sure some of you may have noticed that Ultra is the only IF product NOT in red. This is a due to a recent decision to revamp the labels and one by one change the over to a different color. So in the future you should start seeing products role out in different colors.
    What would this stack well with? Or solo?
    I am going to try a run in a few months with this and maybe something else.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.47%

Subbed for logs!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

What would this stack well with? Or solo?
    I am going to try a run in a few months with this and maybe something else.
    Its Methylsten man, 20 mgs for 4 maybe 5 weeks is where I would draw the line.

If you wanted to add a non methyl into the mix there's always that option.. and that would be based on your goals!

Or just go ahead and try the stenzine since its methysten and dmz 10 mgs a pop in each cap!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

^^^ This!! Stenzine should yeild some awsome gains!!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.34%

Well, i will be looking out for log ops then, in 10 weeks. If none then hmmmmm i will just buy it.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.4%

Gunna try out brawn..looking at pct right now
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Man I would so be all over this if I wasn't fresh out of PCT....I need some off time no doubt. But this is a great opp for peeps on here.

Got a couple bottles of your Sdrol chillin' in the warchest
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.1%

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Man I would so be all over this if I wasn't fresh out of PCT....I need some off time no doubt. But this is a great opp for peeps on here.

Got a couple bottles of your Sdrol chillin' in the warchest
    Whats off time?

Im going to log there stenzine, so alpha 20 is taking a back burner lol
    Myokem Athlete
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.4%

Wondering I should do brawn or something less potent..Ph first timer!
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.75%

What do kids say these days? Yolo?
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.33%

Epi was my first; she was glorious....just prepare to pop & creak like a 90-yr-old. Get lots of joint supplement & tons of fish oil preloaded if you don't take it already. And taurine on cyle for pumps like every other ph/ds.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.33%

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Whats off time?

Im going to log there stenzine, so alpha 20 is taking a back burner lol
    The time where my shoulder acne is barely noticeable & I don't have to eat 35 pills/day for 3 months straight
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.4%

Actually I did do epi before have super cissus and fish oils , powermax and white flood reborn for pump
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.75%

Actually I did do epi before have super cissus and fish oils , powermax and white flood reborn for pump
    Well lets start off with its not a ph, it's an active

Get some blood pressure support and a solid pct, what was your protocol on your first run?
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.33%

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Well lets start off with its not a ph, it's an active

Get some blood pressure support and a solid pct, what was your protocol on your first run?
    Based on the fact he wasn't aware he'd used a steroid before, I'm gonna say Tribulus
  39. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.31%

1:I am Turning 22
    2: I am a male
    3: I have not used your products before but would love to try them
    4: yes I am will to do a log and update it every day till the end of the cycle
    5:I would use a liver support Ai, game day preworkout, and creatine
    6: I am eating to bulk at the moment
    7: I do agree to give a fair review weekly and at the end of the cycle
    8: my training style is high weight with lots of reps
    9:yes I have a camera on my phone
    10:don't know how to put the link up here but I did log a super dmz cycle about 2 months ago
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Based on the fact he wasn't aware he'd used a steroid before, I'm gonna say Tribulus
    I forgot I did epi cuz I didn't finish the cycle it was about 5 years ago too early for me I believe I was taking it 25/25/35/35 but I stopped it I said I've taken it before so still considering this my first Ph cuz I barely had a chance to see how it affected me hence saying first Ph Lol but yes I have my pct and joint supports set up..might anabeta along side the pct

Similar Forum Threads

1. ***Is your test MAXED OUT? We need 10 loggers for Tropinol XP!***
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 05-15-2013, 01:11 AM
  2. We know you Hemavol, but do you COMPETE?10 loggers of both needed
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 07:28 PM
  3. Replies: 182
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 01:00 AM
  4. Need 10 Loggers for N-Force! Vaccuum Nutrients Like a Dyson!
    By mansports in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 11:45 PM
  5. Compete + HemaVol: iForce needs 10(yes TEN!) loggers! GTFIH!
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 12:51 PM