Iron Flex needs 10 loggers!

Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last

  1. Still need one more dedicated logger to run either brawn (epistane) or ultrasten (msten)

    Get an app in fellas
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Still need one more dedicated logger to run either brawn (epistane) or ultrasten (msten)

    Get an app in fellas
    I'll take the ultrasten and stack it.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    I'll take the ultrasten and stack it.
    2nd this.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

    I'll take the ultrasten and stack it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldross View Post

    2nd this.
    Lol psh, i would too. But, we need another seperate logger...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Lol psh, i would too. But, we need another seperate logger...
    Brb, creating second account.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    All have shipped out. HaloX was the only ones that was late due to fulfillment. HaloX were sent today. If you PM me, I'll provide you tracking.
    PM'd you for tracking #

  7. My logs posted

  8. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    My logs posted
    Can u link it ??

  9. Bump.

    Still need a logger for ultrasten or brawn

    Come on fellas!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  10. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Bump.

    Still need a logger for ultrasten or brawn

    Come on fellas!
    I want brawn now lol. Ima do my application after the gym. Ima try my best with my iPhone
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  11. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    I want brawn now lol. Ima do my application after the gym. Ima try my best with my iPhone
    Get it in. I did mine from my phone lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Get it in. I did mine from my phone lol
    How? You can't copy and paste.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  13. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    How? You can't copy and paste.
    Quote it, copy. Press cancel, reply to thread, paste.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    Quote it, copy. Press cancel, reply to thread, paste.
    I just quoted it, delete the quotes and fill in the the required anwsers to the questions. Enter.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    Quote it, copy. Press cancel, reply to thread, paste.
    Genius! Thanx lol. Didnt think of that
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  16. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Genius! Thanx lol. Didnt think of that
    No prob bud

  17. 1.) How old are you? 31
    2.) Male or Female? Male
    3.) Have you used our products before? No 4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes sir
    5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? If I can stano
    6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Recomp
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes, no need to lie, I'm not getting paid lol
    8.) Please state your training style. Heavy compounds and super sets. Training 5-6 times per week with cardio about 2-3 times per week.
    9.) Can you post before/after photos? Sorry can't. To many tattoos that can reveal who I am. Personal reasons. I hope it's not a problem.
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. Halfhumans 8wk Alpha mass&Bulk cycle

    I wanna try ultrasten
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  18. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    1.) How old are you? 31
    2.) Male or Female? Male
    3.) Have you used our products before? No 4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes sir
    5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? If I can stano
    6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Recomp
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes, no need to lie, I'm not getting paid lol
    8.) Please state your training style. Heavy compounds and super sets. Training 5-6 times per week with cardio about 2-3 times per week.
    9.) Can you post before/after photos? Sorry can't. To many tattoos that can reveal who I am. Personal reasons. I hope it's not a problem.
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. Halfhumans 8wk Alpha mass&Bulk cycle

    I wanna try ultrasten
    It's about time!!! Lol

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    It's about time!!! Lol
    Lol ;-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  20. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    1.) How old are you? 31
    2.) Male or Female? Male
    3.) Have you used our products before? No 4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes sir
    5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? If I can stano
    6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Recomp
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes, no need to lie, I'm not getting paid lol
    8.) Please state your training style. Heavy compounds and super sets. Training 5-6 times per week with cardio about 2-3 times per week.
    9.) Can you post before/after photos? Sorry can't. To many tattoos that can reveal who I am. Personal reasons. I hope it's not a problem.
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. Halfhumans 8wk Alpha mass&Bulk cycle

    I wanna try ultrasten
    Although before and afters would be ideal, your in my man! Pm me your addy bro
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  21. If I wasn't on Letro now fighting these lil estro knots in my chesticles I'd be sooooo tempted to hop on the Ultra-Sten @ 30mg e/d for a 20 day blast...Msten is great stuff. You just look plain BETTER, in every regard, & DOMS is so far gone you forget what it's like to even be sore until PCT brings you back to Clark Kent mode.

    Ohhhhhhhh gyno; how though art such a party-pooper

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Although before and afters would be ideal, your in my man! Pm me your addy bro
    Ty Ty sir. Pm sent
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  23. Brawn showed up today will set up and start logging after class tonight

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Aldross View Post
    Brawn showed up today will set up and start logging after class tonight
    Nice! Link it when you do
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Aldross View Post
    Brawn showed up today will set up and start logging after class tonight
    Nice bro

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Aldross View Post
    Thanks for linking it up..

  27. Alright guys I'm back from vacation and ready to go!! All the logs that are up look great and thanks again.. I have 4 logs not started.

    Thatguy603

    Gravity games

    Mattbourne00

    Halfhuman

    Once you have your product please link it here so we all can follow.. Thanks again guys!!

  28. stenzine and a tyga

    Injureface
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ***Is your test MAXED OUT? We need 10 loggers for Tropinol XP!***
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 05-15-2013, 01:11 AM
  2. We know you Hemavol, but do you COMPETE?10 loggers of both needed
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 07:28 PM
  3. Replies: 182
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 01:00 AM
  4. Need 10 Loggers for N-Force! Vaccuum Nutrients Like a Dyson!
    By mansports in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 11:45 PM
  5. Compete + HemaVol: iForce needs 10(yes TEN!) loggers! GTFIH!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 12:51 PM
Log in
Log in