Iron Flex needs 10 loggers!

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
We need 10 loggers for Iron Flex!

ironflexlogo.png

IronFlex Supps want to start off strong and get a handful of logs going.We are going to run logs on ALL of our PHs. We would like 2 people per product. For now, we are starting off with Brawn, Trenstane,Halox, Ultrasten, and Stenzine. For more info, on each of these please refer to their product pages on our website, ironflexsupps .com (minus the spaces).

Ultra-Sten Rendering (150dpi)-320x248.png
Stenzine Rendering (150dpi)-320x248.png

We will start taking applications now. All applicants, please fill out the following information:

1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
3.) Have you used our products before?
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
8.) Please state your training style.
9.) Can you post before/after photos?
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.

Winners will be chosen as we go.

Attachments

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Tons of goodies. I think people are going to like you guys here.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I thought it might be useful to have the nomenclature of the products to help people choose between then.
Brawn = 2a, 3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane 15mg
Trenstane = Estra-4,9,11-triene-3, 17-dione 10mg & 2a, 3-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg
Halox = 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol 25MG
Ultrasten = 2, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one 10mg
Stenzine = 2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one 10mg & 17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine 10mg

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halo-X is legit. Hope you guys get some good loggers going!

gidemon

Banned
Awards
Sounds like the perfect timing to me considering that im getting back into the full swing of things after a 2 month layoff.Isnt muscle memory sweet.Its allways great to see a new ph company because you never know when one day these clones may not be available. age- 35 yrs male,I have never used your products before but I have used many ph/ds in the past and know what to expect and im aware of all the pct protocols.I would be able to update 4 times a week or even daily if needed.At the moment im eating for bulk with a fairly clean diet.I intend on using the basics while doing this log such as whey protein,water,multis basic cycle support and food.I drop preworkouts and creatine when using ph/ds usually and return those items post cycle.I would give an honest and fair product evaluation each week and for the final at the end of the product run a full final review and my true thoughts.At the moment I would say my training style would be best described as a power density routine over a three day split with a 4th day thrown in for extra calve and ab work.I will post before and after picks for the log(these are fun because what you see tells it all after its done and over with)I think I would also include before and after measurements as well. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/168144-lighting-fuse-applied.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/productforums.php?do=umatches&userid=74393

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sounds like the perfect timing to me considering that im getting back into the full swing of things after a 2 month layoff.Isnt muscle memory sweet.Its allways great to see a new ph company because you never know when one day these clones may not be available. age- 35 yrs male,I have never used your products before but I have used many ph/ds in the past and know what to expect and im aware of all the pct protocols.I would be able to update 4 times a week or even daily if needed.At the moment im eating for bulk with a fairly clean diet.I intend on using the basics while doing this log such as whey protein,water,multis basic cycle support and food.I drop preworkouts and creatine when using ph/ds usually and return those items post cycle.I would give an honest and fair product evaluation each week and for the final at the end of the product run a full final review and my true thoughts.At the moment I would say my training style would be best described as a power density routine over a three day split with a 4th day thrown in for extra calve and ab work.I will post before and after picks for the log(these are fun because what you see tells it all after its done and over with)I think I would also include before and after measurements as well. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/168144-lighting-fuse-applied.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/productforums.php?do=umatches&userid=74393
Nice app! Which product are you interested in logging?

gidemon

Banned
Awards
Stenzine seems to me to be an exciting combo and would love to give that one a run.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought it might be useful to have the nomenclature of the products to help people choose between then.
Brawn= epistane15mg
Trenstane = trenavar 10mg & epistane 10mg
Halox = hdrol25MG
Ultrasten = methyl stenbolone 10mg
Stenzine = methyl stenbolone 10mg & dimethazine10mg
Fixed

gravitygames

Awards
Hi there id love to log the halo x for ya and use it solo. its cutting time and i will take the time to do before and afters as well as run a great log 4 times per week and give honest and fair review weekly and at the end of the log as required. IM a 31 yr old male and a coast guard veteran.Ive never used your products though ive used ph products and have strict pct protocol. I use cycle support, fish oil, flax seed oil multi v, and my fav lean protein shakes as well as some great sleep aid. My diet will be a clean one. My training style is going to swich to a high endurance strength training. I plan to drop the bomb on this one!! I have no history of logs but i will put my all into this one for ya i can promise that. Thanks iron flex!!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id like to give stenzine a run.

Goals to bulk until late feb, and slowly lean out until late may early june for a show. Kcals are currently 2600 and will reach 3000-3100 By the end of cycle/pct.

No set routine, varies with some doggcrapp and 5x5 methods with some hypertrophy work.

Have ancillaries, and serms on hand. Logging everyday or everyother day wont be a problem.

Only other thing id use with this run is topical dhea (dermacrine) and the usual "staples" - protein, creatine mono and pre workout of choice.

Thanks for lookin at my app

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you?24
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used our products before? No
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Hell yea
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Basic multi, fish oil, protein
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Cutting
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes
8.) Please state your training style.I am running 5x5 madcow
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. I have run several logs. Cant link from phone app but I have run several different products.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
is methoxy-25 gonna be a choice? lol i have a bottle of it i grabbed from u guys few months and would like to run em together to get a good dose for a recomp log, always wanted to see how it would work . if not ill toss app in for ultra-sten

1.) How old are you? 22
2.) Male or Female? male
3.) Have you used our products before? bought but not used
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? yes
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? support supps only
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Recomp
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? of course
8.) Please state your training style. 20-30min low intensity cardio 5x/week, liftin 5-6 days/week
9.) Can you post before/after photos? yes sir or mam
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/225235-mstepin-out-fatlife.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/222945-reducin-fat-sns.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/212164-anti-e-speed.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/192508-marinating-fresh-pump.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195980-phatmike0704-trimmin-fat.html

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Interested in brawn do u guys have ur own pct?

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
1. How old are you?24
2.) Male or Female? Male
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes sir
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? multi, fish oil, protein and pwo
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes
8.) Please state your training style. Twice a week full body drop sets
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. Can't paste links on my current phone..just did an in depth log for white flood reborn check out my profile.

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
1. How old are you?24
2.) Male or Female? Male
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes sir
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? multi, fish oil, protein and pwo
8.) Please state your training style. Twice a week full body drop sets
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. Can't paste links on my current phone..just did an in depth log for white flood reborn check out my profile.
Shoot me your address and we'll get you some Brawn.
Interested in brawn do u guys have ur own pct?
No, we do not.
is methoxy-25 gonna be a choice? lol i have a bottle of it i grabbed from u guys few months and would like to run em together to get a good dose for a recomp log, always wanted to see how it would work . if not ill toss app in for ultra-sten

1.) How old are you? 22
2.) Male or Female? male
3.) Have you used our products before? bought but not used
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? yes
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? support supps only
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? of course
8.) Please state your training style. 20-30min low intensity cardio 5x/week, liftin 5-6 days/week
9.) Can you post before/after photos? yes sir or mam
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/225235-mstepin-out-fatlife.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/222945-reducin-fat-sns.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/212164-anti-e-speed.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/192508-marinating-fresh-pump.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195980-phatmike0704-trimmin-fat.html
We are actually discontinuing Methoxy-25 soon, so if you are up for the UltraSten log, shoot me your address.
1.) How old are you?24
2.) Male or Female? Male
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Hell yea
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Basic multi, fish oil, protein
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Cutting
8.) Please state your training style.I am running 5x5 madcow
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. I have run several logs. Cant link from phone app but I have run several different products.
Shoot me a PM, please.
Id like to give stenzine a run.

Goals to bulk until late feb, and slowly lean out until late may early june for a show. Kcals are currently 2600 and will reach 3000-3100 By the end of cycle/pct.

No set routine, varies with some doggcrapp and 5x5 methods with some hypertrophy work.

Have ancillaries, and serms on hand. Logging everyday or everyother day wont be a problem.

Only other thing id use with this run is topical dhea (dermacrine) and the usual "staples" - protein, creatine mono and pre workout of choice.

Thanks for lookin at my app
Shoot me your address please.
Hi there id love to log the halo x for ya and use it solo. its cutting time and i will take the time to do before and afters as well as run a great log 4 times per week and give honest and fair review weekly and at the end of the log as required. IM a 31 yr old male and a coast guard veteran.Ive never used your products though ive used ph products and have strict pct protocol. I use cycle support, fish oil, flax seed oil multi v, and my fav lean protein shakes as well as some great sleep aid. My diet will be a clean one. My training style is going to swich to a high endurance strength training. I plan to drop the bomb on this one!! I have no history of logs but i will put my all into this one for ya i can promise that. Thanks iron flex!!!
Shoot me a PM please and we can discuss further.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
It's like the Oprah Winfrey show in here.

And you get one
And you get one
And you get one

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate it ironflex!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bam.. Saving this for a bit, but know that your products ARE getting out!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371146992.246184.jpg

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sure is purty eh?

I'm sure some of you may have noticed that Ultra is the only IF product NOT in red. This is a due to a recent decision to revamp the labels and one by one change the over to a different color. So in the future you should start seeing products role out in different colors.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
why the discountiue? but hells ya!!! pm'n u now, thanks a lot man

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure is purty eh?

I'm sure some of you may have noticed that Ultra is the only IF product NOT in red. This is a due to a recent decision to revamp the labels and one by one change the over to a different color. So in the future you should start seeing products role out in different colors.
What would this stack well with? Or solo?
I am going to try a run in a few months with this and maybe something else.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed for logs!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would this stack well with? Or solo?
I am going to try a run in a few months with this and maybe something else.
Its Methylsten man, 20 mgs for 4 maybe 5 weeks is where I would draw the line.

If you wanted to add a non methyl into the mix there's always that option.. and that would be based on your goals!

Or just go ahead and try the stenzine since its methysten and dmz 10 mgs a pop in each cap!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, i will be looking out for log ops then, in 10 weeks. If none then hmmmmm i will just buy it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man I would so be all over this if I wasn't fresh out of PCT....I need some off time no doubt. But this is a great opp for peeps on here.

Got a couple bottles of your Sdrol chillin' in the warchest ;)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man I would so be all over this if I wasn't fresh out of PCT....I need some off time no doubt. But this is a great opp for peeps on here.

Got a couple bottles of your Sdrol chillin' in the warchest ;)
Whats off time?

Im going to log there stenzine, so alpha 20 is taking a back burner lol :)

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Wondering I should do brawn or something less potent..Ph first timer!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wondering I should do brawn or something less potent..Ph first timer!
Epi was my first; she was glorious....just prepare to pop & creak like a 90-yr-old. Get lots of joint supplement & tons of fish oil preloaded if you don't take it already. And taurine on cyle for pumps like every other ph/ds.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Whats off time?

Im going to log there stenzine, so alpha 20 is taking a back burner lol :)
The time where my shoulder acne is barely noticeable & I don't have to eat 35 pills/day for 3 months straight ;)

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Actually I did do epi before have super cissus and fish oils , powermax and white flood reborn for pump

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually I did do epi before have super cissus and fish oils , powermax and white flood reborn for pump
Well lets start off with its not a ph, it's an active :)

Get some blood pressure support and a solid pct, what was your protocol on your first run?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well lets start off with its not a ph, it's an active :)

Get some blood pressure support and a solid pct, what was your protocol on your first run?
Based on the fact he wasn't aware he'd used a steroid before, I'm gonna say Tribulus :jester:

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
1:I am Turning 22
2: I am a male
3: I have not used your products before but would love to try them
4: yes I am will to do a log and update it every day till the end of the cycle
5:I would use a liver support Ai, game day preworkout, and creatine
6: I am eating to bulk at the moment
7: I do agree to give a fair review weekly and at the end of the cycle
8: my training style is high weight with lots of reps
9:yes I have a camera on my phone
10:don't know how to put the link up here but I did log a super dmz cycle about 2 months ago

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Based on the fact he wasn't aware he'd used a steroid before, I'm gonna say Tribulus :jester:
I forgot I did epi cuz I didn't finish the cycle it was about 5 years ago too early for me I believe I was taking it 25/25/35/35 but I stopped it I said I've taken it before so still considering this my first Ph cuz I barely had a chance to see how it affected me hence saying first Ph Lol but yes I have my pct and joint supports set up..might anabeta along side the pct

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot I did epi cuz I didn't finish the cycle it was about 5 years ago too early for me I believe I was taking it 25/25/35/35 but I stopped it I said I've taken it before so still considering this my first Ph cuz I barely had a chance to see how it affected me hence saying first Ph Lol but yes I have my pct and joint supports set up..might anabeta along side the pct
Msten or epi. Keep supports around, celery seed, hb possibly sam-e. Obviously, an all in one would be ideal, liver support.. tudca or bulk nac.

What do you have for pct?

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Was going to do reboot with Abe or og ab with sustain alpha buttt just saw primordial was seized or something so will replace that

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was going to do reboot with Abe or og ab with sustain alpha buttt just saw primordial was seized or something so will replace that
Need a serm brotherman...

No serm, no cycle :)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm going to say u need to do more PCT research. Don't take it the wrong way but pct is more important than the cycle if u want to keep your gains.. PM me I'd be more than willing to help u out..

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Had all my doses and timing all written down 5 months ago but decided to keep working out Ph free and grow on my own.. don't take it as unprepared just jumped on the log..of course good planning will be my first priority and I appreciate the help

Thatguy_603

Awards
I'm interested in stenzine.

1.) How old are you? 24

2.) Male or Female?Male

4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes

5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?Can use alone

6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Lean bulk

7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?Yes

8.) Please state your training Style. Heavy Training and dropsets every other week.

On my phone so can't really link but have a couple logs on here.

Have serm already in hand

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Msten or epi. Keep supports around, celery seed, hb possibly sam-e. Obviously, an all in one would be ideal, liver support.. tudca or bulk nac.

What do you have for pct?
Wait, you don't need tudca AND liver support? I was under the impression that they performed different functions.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to say u need to do more PCT research. Don't take it the wrong way but pct is more important than the cycle if u want to keep your gains.. PM me I'd be more than willing to help u out..
X2 bro