New sponsor, Iron Flex, looking for reps!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Just my .002 but I don't think you can have Bcazo with out Tyga. Their like pb & j or creatine and beta alanine. They just work better together. I've learn from and had good conversations with both. Still refer back to Tyga logs when I need a new health snack or meal idea.

    If nothing else congrats to Bcazo
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts


  2. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Just my .002 but I don't think you can have Bcazo with out Tyga. Their like pb & j or creatine and beta alanine. They just work better together. I've learn from and had good conversations with both. Still refer back to Tyga logs when I need a new health snack or meal idea.

    If nothing else congrats to Bcazo
    Agreed
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Just my .002 but I don't think you can have Bcazo with out Tyga. Their like pb & j or creatine and beta alanine. They just work better together. I've learn from and had good conversations with both. Still refer back to Tyga logs when I need a new health snack or meal idea.

    If nothing else congrats to Bcazo
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Agreed
    Thanks guys! Were here to motivate, if we make friends along the way.. even better!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  4. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Thanks guys! Were here to motivate, if we make friends along the way.. even better!
    Couldn't have said it better myself..

  5. There are a few excellent applicants in here and all of your recommendations are making it difficult to wait a whole week. I may cut this short and make a decision by Monday. With that said, the competition is still on, so get your applications in!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    There are a few excellent applicants in here and all of your recommendations are making it difficult to wait a whole week. I may cut this short and make a decision by Monday. With that said, the competition is still on, so get your applications in!
    Yeah there are excited to see who I get to work with!!

  7. I'd love this spot. I LOVE ME SOME PH's/DS's

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Let me start by saying I was a rep for a new company here Myodyne which just pulled out of AM. So I'm a free agent !!

    1.) How old are you? 37
    2.) Male or Female? Male
    3.) Have you used our products before? If not, do you have experience with similar products? I have a bottle of Stanozane, which I plan on stacking with Epi in the next couple of weeks!! Never used any other of Iron Flex products but I've run Epi, Halo, DMZ all before and have logged them here.. I also have full knowlegde on how to run a proper PCT and can help users combat any on cycle sides that may occur. Also have experience running promos which I had 5 logs going until the company pulled off AM..

    4.) Please state your training style. Currently been following a modified FST-7 routine..
    5.) Can you provide links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any? I have a few, Also I keep a ongoing log with whatever I happen to be running which is updated multiple times a day..

    caz and tygas ongoing log.. and w/e we decide to use.
    Bcazo goes to Extremes with Halo (IronMagLabs Sponsored)
    Bcazo’s Crea trona Log (sponsored)

    6. What is your posting frequency? I post way too much!!! LOL I'm at a computer all day so I'm on here all the time and on my phone as well.. My wife thinks I may have a problem

    Thanks for looking at my app. and good luck to all that apply!!
    This man right here. He was doing an awesome job for Myodyne before they jumped ship.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Huh.
    Well hello
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Well hello
    Como estas (sp)

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    Como estas (sp)
    Oh you know I don't speak Dutch!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. The suspense is killing me...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    The suspense is killing me...
    Me too!!! Who's going to help us tear AM up!!

  14. Stuff looks awesome! Wish I could run a cycle right now but best of luck to the rest of y'all.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Stuff looks awesome! Wish I could run a cycle right now but best of luck to the rest of y'all.
    Ill run one for ya cat lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  16. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Ill run one for ya cat lol
    Me too !!! The suspense is killing me who's it going to be???

  17. I'd like to officially welcome Tyga Tyga to the team! Welcome aboard, brother!

    To the other applicants, thank you for applying and I will for sure be contacting one of you in the future when we will inevitably need a third rep.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    I'd like to officially welcome Tyga Tyga to the team! Welcome aboard, brother!

    To the other applicants, thank you for applying and I will for sure be contacting one of you in the future when we will inevitably need a third rep.
    Congrats Tyga I think the writing was on the wall for this one lol. It was just a matter of time.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  19. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    I'd like to officially welcome Tyga Tyga to the team! Welcome aboard, brother!

    To the other applicants, thank you for applying and I will for sure be contacting one of you in the future when we will inevitably need a third rep.
    nice! tyga and caz go together like peanut butter and hot peppers!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    I'd like to officially welcome Tyga Tyga to the team! Welcome aboard, brother!

    To the other applicants, thank you for applying and I will for sure be contacting one of you in the future when we will inevitably need a third rep.
    Thanks for the allowing me to be apart of the ironflex team!
    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Congrats Tyga I think the writing was on the wall for this one lol. It was just a matter of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    nice! tyga and caz go together like peanut butter and hot peppers!
    Thanks gentlemen! Ill assist with questions as best as i can!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  21. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Thanks for the allowing me to be apart of the ironflex team!



    Thanks gentlemen! Ill assist with questions as best as i can!
    when can I expect to get swole?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Thanks for the allowing me to be apart of the ironflex team!

    Thanks gentlemen! Ill assist with questions as best as i can!
    What's your middle name?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    when can I expect to get swole?
    Asap
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    What's your middle name?
    Rawr
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  24. Is caramel pronounced car-uh-mel or karmuhl?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nimbus Nutrition is BACK.....and we're looking for Reps!
    By nimbustim in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:37 PM
  2. New to this forum looking for some assistance
    By travnock in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 01:27 PM
  3. New to the forum looking for asistance
    By mstropoli in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 02:23 PM
  4. Muscle Pharm Looking for Reps.
    By trueathlete in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 06:27 AM
  5. hi. im new. ended up here looking for some answers.
    By Diloret in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 07:36 PM
Log in
Log in