New sponsor, Iron Flex, looking for reps!

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys! Anabolic Minds was kind enough to let us into their home and take our shoes off :D. We are a ph company with a number of great products that every knows, loves, and uses. Some of them you haven't heard of before. Please check out our site, ironflexsupps . com. (make sure to take the spaces out).

We are currently looking for reps and are in need two smart guys who have a clue on what they are doing. If you are remotely interested, we ask that you please drop an app in using the following guidelines:

1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
3.) Have you used our products before? If not, do you have experience with similar products?
4.) Please state your training style.
5.) Can you provide links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any?
6. What is your posting frequency?

Hope to see some good apps in here! AM is home to the right type of people and we hope you can join us.

murk01

murk01

Awards
great news!
I been looking at a lot of ur products and recently picked up a bottle of brawn.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have some, pretty sure this is Orbit's house brand of PHs.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like clones !

1.) How old are you? 28

2.) Male or Female? Male

3.) Have you used our products before? If not, do you have experience with similar products? No I have not but I have ran almost ever ph and ds out there including methyl-sten, Superdrol, tren, m-lmg, epi, plus many more.

4.) Please state your training style. Right now I'm starting optimized volume training. 4-5 times a week

5.) Can you provide links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any? I have multiple logs on this site. To many to list lol.

6. What is your posting frequency? I have been on this website for over 3 years. I have repping experience . I repped for needto as well as nimbus on here. Have also repped for research company on another site. I can post almost daily.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome IronFlex and much success.

To all participants please do your homework, Prohoromones are great products but make sure you understand the ins and outs of PCT.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Welcome Ironflex!! I have some of your Stano in my stash now :)

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Also 6 foot 215-219 right now fluctuating a bit having just come off a bulk heading into my summer cut then contest time again this September/October.
1.) How old are you? 36

2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used our products before? If not, do you have experience with similar products? Yes Brawn and I have taken many of the other supplements you produce via clones.
4.) Please state your training style. Right now Blood and Guts but I change every two months.
5.) Can you provide links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any? Yes on PHF, The closest thing to a log here I have done is this http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
6. What is your posting frequency? Daily I switch between boards often but If i was rep I can stick with just the one.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Welcome on board...great prices on good clones here...seen ya's around on other forums..great user feedback!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM can't say that I've tried any of your products. But, I've tried several similar products and your price look good I may have to give you guy a shout this fall when it time to bulk. Lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome and good luck

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Took a quick glance at your products, many seem great for bulking with some water retention. Anything good for shredding? Do you guys have a PCT formula in place?

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
Shredding would be HaloX and Brawn. Often times, those are stacked as well. It is an excellent shredding stack. We do not currently have a PCT stack.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Welcome,I have been waiting to hear more from your line for some time now!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Let me start by saying I was a rep for a new company here Myodyne which just pulled out of AM. So I'm a free agent !! :)

1.) How old are you? 37
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used our products before? If not, do you have experience with similar products? I have a bottle of Stanozane, which I plan on stacking with Epi in the next couple of weeks!! Never used any other of Iron Flex products but I've run Epi, Halo, DMZ all before and have logged them here.. I also have full knowlegde on how to run a proper PCT and can help users combat any on cycle sides that may occur. Also have experience running promos which I had 5 logs going until the company pulled off AM..

4.) Please state your training style. Currently been following a modified FST-7 routine..
5.) Can you provide links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any? I have a few, Also I keep a ongoing log with whatever I happen to be running which is updated multiple times a day..

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/227797-caz-tygas-ongoing.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213844-bcazo-goes-extremes.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215974-bcazo-s-crea.html

6. What is your posting frequency? I post way too much!!! LOL I'm at a computer all day so I'm on here all the time and on my phone as well.. My wife thinks I may have a problem :)

Thanks for looking at my app. and good luck to all that apply!!

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have some excellent choices in here! I'll keep this open until some time next week and make my choice by Thursday or Friday of next week.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys! Anabolic Minds was kind enough to let us into their home and take our shoes off :D. We are a ph company with a number of great products that every knows, loves, and uses. Some of them you haven't heard of before. Please check out our site, ironflexsupps . com. (make sure to take the spaces out).

We are currently looking for reps and are in need two smart guys who have a clue on what they are doing. If you are remotely interested, we ask that you please drop an app in using the following guidelines:

1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
3.) Have you used our products before? If not, do you have experience with similar products?
4.) Please state your training style.
5.) Can you provide links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any?
6. What is your posting frequency?

Hope to see some good apps in here! AM is home to the right type of people and we hope you can join us.
Hey welcome!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have some excellent choices in here! I'll keep this open until some time next week but I'll pick bcazo to rep regardless of who else enters.
Sounds fair

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Let me start by saying I was a rep for a new company here Myodyne which just pulled out of AM. So I'm a free agent !! :)

1.) How old are you? 37
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used our products before? If not, do you have experience with similar products? I have a bottle of Stanozane, which I plan on stacking with Epi in the next couple of weeks!! Never used any other of Iron Flex products but I've run Epi, Halo, DMZ all before and have logged them here.. I also have full knowlegde on how to run a proper PCT and can help users combat any on cycle sides that may occur. Also have experience running promos which I had 5 logs going until the company pulled off AM..

4.) Please state your training style. Currently been following a modified FST-7 routine..
5.) Can you provide links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any? I have a few, Also I keep a ongoing log with whatever I happen to be running which is updated multiple times a day..

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213844-bcazo-goes-extremes.html

6. What is your posting frequency? I post way too much!!! LOL I'm at a computer all day so I'm on here all the time and on my phone as well.. My wife thinks I may have a problem :)

i was running a myodyne log for this guy and let me tell you he has got the rep thing nailed down!!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caz is good people. Would be a solid addition to the company!

Would love to throw an app in, but i wanna log your product first then apply.. would that work lol?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

1.) How old are you? 37
2.) Male or Female? Male

Was running a log for bcazo just like bigT until Myodyne pulled out; this guy has the support & logging angle nailed down smooth. On a personal note, I've followed some of his logs, & he has made tremendous development physically & in his training/diet in a very modest time frame - and he's always been just as active as he claims to be on these boards. Good guy who loves to lift & help others succeed in their goals.

You could do a lot worse if you're looking for integrity, knowledge, & charisma in a rep for AM.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

1.) How old are you? 24
2.) Male or Female? All man
3.) Have you used our products before? If not, do you have experience with similar products? Have not used any ironflex products, but have used numerous clones. Sd, dmz, mlmg and epi
4.) Please state your training style. Modified 5x5 with some dc work (rest pause) hypertrophy work on laggin body parts
5.) Can you provide links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any? Pm'd them
6. What is your posting frequency? Everyday, consistantly on am

I have done rep work in the past for a research chemical company. I know the ins and outs (for the most part).

Thanks for the consideration!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Based on the application and feedback from everyone, I'm going to go ahead and say, Caz, you are in! If you want to shoot me a PM, we can get you set up.
Nice pick up ironflex and caz!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

1.) How old are you? 24
3.) Have you used our products before? If not, do you have experience with similar products? Have not used any ironflex products, but have used numerous clones. Sd, dmz, mlmg and epi
4.) Please state your training style. Modified 5x5 with some dc work (rest pause) hypertrophy work on laggin body parts
5.) Can you provide links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any? Pm'd them

I have done rep work in the past for a research chemical company. I know the ins and outs (for the most part).

Another great candidate here....Tyga knows his stuff!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Based on the application and feedback from everyone, I'm going to go ahead and say, Caz, you are in! If you want to shoot me a PM, we can get you set up.
Wow!!! This is Awesome thanks so much for opportunity to work with u!!! As always thanks to all my AM bros for their support u guys rock!!! Reps to all of u once I get on my computer!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

1.) How old are you? 24

Now I know I've been a rep for about 5 mins but Tyga is my brother from another mother!! I would love to work with him.. We also run a dual log and work very well together!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow!!! This is Awesome thanks so much for opportunity to work with u!!! As always thanks to all my AM bros for their support u guys rock!!! Reps to all of u once I get on my computer!!
Wooooot!!

gravitygames

Awards
Im a male 31 and havent used ironflex product but im lucky enough to have been pick to run a log on one of there great products. I have much knowledge in the ph feild and pct protocol. My training style cant be explained in one word thats for sure ive pretty much manipulated my body to do and look every witch way. bulk, lean, power, endurance strength, bodybuilding is my prize. So im a freestlye weightlifter a underground secret but well known in my community that they all talk and question about. Ihave a wide range of training skill being tought by the best as a kid at the age of 12 and lifting with pro powerlifters by 15 as they took me under there wing. Im a coast guard veteran where i guided an entire unit into there weight loss goals and prowdly built there gym to fit a wide range of training styles. if iron flex gives me the chance i will be running a upcommin log that i plan to drop the bomb on and make the best it can be. My post frequency is daily but for the time that ive been on am I paln to heard and known as a helpful and well respected person anyone can come to without question or shun because thats what ab is all about " Learn Teach Lead". thanks for your time IronFlex

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to AM! Good luck with your rep search, there are a ton of guys here with a ton of knowledge on these products on here.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to AM! Good luck with your rep search, there are a ton of guys here with a ton of knowledge on these products on here.
Except me. I know nothing!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks