ITS HERE!!! USPlabs OxyELITE Protein is IN STOCK @ NP! - AnabolicMinds.com

ITS HERE!!! USPlabs OxyELITE Protein is IN STOCK @ NP!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Exclamation ITS HERE!!! USPlabs OxyELITE Protein is IN STOCK @ NP!

OxyELITE Protein™ IN STOCK at NUTRAPLANET.COM!
    ! HUGE INTRO SALE COMING SOON TO NP !
    www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/oxyelite-protein-2lb.html

It’s all about Protein Kinetics.

After all, the goal of ingesting protein is to flood the bloodstream with various amino acids, including the EAA’s and especially BCAA, so that they can make it into skeletal muscle where they are needed... Our method to avoid catabolic pitfalls throughout the day is to use a product with both high quality whey and casein in it in order to have a perfectly timed mix of proteins!

If you’re drinking whey during the day and casein at night, there’s no telling how much progress you’re leaving in the shaker!

It should go without saying that when we decided to jump into the protein war, we wanted to do it right...

Welcome OxyELITE Protein!

The #1 nutrition rule of getting leaner, stronger, bigger, better - whatever your goal may be - is to make sure you're meeting your protein requirement.

OxyELITE Protein contains the most premium proteins we could find; premium Milk Protein Isolate (containing both casein and whey proteins) along with the highest quality whey protein concentrate available and micellar casein...

In recent groundbreaking studies, the protein combination found in MPI has been shown to have greater satiating ability, greater nitrogen retention, greater leaning potential and last, but certainly not least, greater lean muscle impact than whey or casein alone!

World Class Flavor!
    An internal panel of testers unanimously agreed that OxyELITE Protein™ tastes AMAZING! Until now, you had to choose between great taste with sneaky “tricks” or hard to swallow premium protein. We just solved the dilemma!

OxyELITE Protein is available in creamy Milk Chocolate or cool Vanilla Ice Cream!

We know you're ready to try the protein formula that has the internet bumping, and we want to help by HOOKING YOU UP!

How to enter? Just answer this question...

Along with using your OxyELITE Protein, what are your top tips for increasing your protein intake?
    Diet tips, scheduling ideas, recipes, etc. are all free-game!

You may enter as many times as you’d like; more entries = more chances to win! We will be selecting 5 random responses and hooking them up with a FULL bottle of USPlabs OxyELITE Protein as well as a free USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker!

OxyELITE Protein™ IN STOCK at NUTRAPLANET.COM!
    !HUGE INTRO SALE COMING SOON TO NP!
    www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/oxyelite-protein-2lb.html

Five (5) winners will be selected on 6/17/13 (USPlabs OxyELITE Protein/Shaker). Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.

Attached Images Attached Images   
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Here's a few tips on how I make sure I get in my daily protein requirement.

-plan ahead! Take a day out of the week and make it a "cooking day" my day is Sunday. I bake 6 pounds of chicken breast and 4 pounds of lean turkey every Sunday. I weight all my food evenly so I know I'm getting the right about of protein per meal

-always have liquid egg whites in your fridge..every week I buy 4 to 6 large containers of liquid egg whites. There's nothing easier than chugging down some liquid egg whites when you in a hurry. I also love to use 1 scoop whey and 4-6 oz egg whites in every shake.

-hard booked eggs. Costco sells Pre made hard booked eggs. 24 for $5. In a rush I will chow down on some hard boiled eggs. I also will eat a few if I know the meal that I'm eating needs a bit more protein
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very easy

besides whey - Eggs are very versatile in any cooking recipe involving Meat/Chicken, think about Meatloaves or breaded chicken for this. So they come in handy and they are also very easy to cook and pack for trips as well (and can be eaten cold)

Chicken -- Cheap and can cook in bulk and very good in strifry's, sandwiches, and also great to marinate with tons of different flavors/sauces to make some different flavored/seasoned dishes

Beef - So easy to make strifrys, meat loaves, and also ground up for pasta/sauce to top on top of pasta.

Tuna Packets ---> King for on the go
    Hard Boiled eggs work very well for on the go.

People do not realize this as well but pasta can have 8-10g of protein per serving, same with nuts they can add up very fast

Fish is Expensive, but not too bad to include now and then for the Omega's.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A couple of great opportunities to try OxyELITE Protein™!..and if you already have, you probably want more!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Simple. If I wanna add more protein, I can generally do it pretty easily via raw eggs. If I feel like I'm not meeting my requirements I can start my morning off with a couple raw eggs thrown into a blender bottle with some curry powder. They're basically tasteless on their own, so adding the curry powder makes them more enjoyable if you're into that kinda thing plus it's good for ya! You can do this prior to just about any meal as well, and following your last meal before bed.

That does the trick for me. Although, I should note that I won't eat raw eggs if you just get them at a random supermarket. It's best when they are locally sourced from a farmer that doesn't cage their chickens and allows them to eat more than just a vegetarian diet by letting them pick around the pasture at worms, insects, and other little critters. They should also be minimally processed, and washed as little as possible. With that being said, I will only wash the outside of the shell right before I am about to use the egg so as not to alter the integrity of the film that coats the outside too early. This is important to do eventually though to protect against bacteria or any other like organisms.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

I eat alot of chicken and shakes. Peanut butter is good but to much fat but i could eat it all day.sometimes i will eat a whole tub of deli turkey on a sandwhich lol. Basically if the food doesnt have protein i dont eat it.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    I eat alot of chicken and shakes. Peanut butter is good but to much fat but i could eat it all day.sometimes i will eat a whole tub of deli turkey on a sandwhich lol. Basically if the food doesnt have protein i dont eat it.
    Bro, i hear you!!!!

I ate an entire 16 oz jar of PB my last low carb day, lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Bro, i hear you!!!!

I ate an entire 16 oz jar of PB my last low carb day, lol
    One pound of peanut butter! Dang haha.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    One pound of peanut butter! Dang haha.
    Damnnnn. I hate dieting because I have to control the about of pb I eat. During a "bulk" I eat pb with almost every meal..so addicting!'
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

2 tablespoons Powdered pb2, 1 scoop oxy elite whey, 4 oz egg whites, mix it up in a bowl and microwave for a minute, mixing periodically... So good! Easy protein brownies!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ohhh boy...here it comes! Get ready for this introductory deal because you can bet it is going to be ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post
    2 tablespoons Powdered pb2, 1 scoop oxy elite whey, 4 oz egg whites, mix it up in a bowl and microwave for a minute, mixing periodically... So good! Easy protein brownies!
    I was doing something similar for a while. Try pouring sugar free maple syrup on top of it. Just try it.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Stoked I will be ordering you already know
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

i love my egg whites in the am with oatmeal with a touch of cin and powered skim milk. along with my shake. I pound the raw tuna solid white. gonna have my nuts dinner fav lots of chicken so dam much that thats what i eat for snacks and its ready and cooked easy to prep any way i like it . I love seafood as well all types. but the best way is my appetite its big and usually i have dozens of preped hard boiled eggs. preping my food in large quantities is the name of the game for me. thanks
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Few i forgot to mention

Greek Yogurt - Goes great mixing with Oxy Elite to make a good protein Pudding, and usable as a fat replacement in baking recipes.
    Cottage Cheese - Mix with Oxy Elite to make a nice dessert/pudding, also can be used in baking (Egg whites + Crushed up Oats + Cottage Cheese + baking Powder = Pancakes)
    Cream Cheese... as crazy as it sounds its perfect to use when you make cheesecakes with Oxy Elite Protein.. maybe i should get a video of this? Takes 3 minutes in the microwave!

BOOM!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Best tip for me to keep my protein requirement up is supplementing Hemp Seeds in my diet. It was essential being on a budget and giving up fast food so i needed a healthy fat solution and the protein included is just unreal. Makes for an awesome snack that can be added to almost any meal. Its filling and affordable.
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Buying in Bulk when sales allow also aid me
    Sales i always hop on:
    Low Sodium Canned Tuna
    Greek Yogurt w/fruit on the bottom
    Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (buy 1 get 1 free)
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Best tip for me to keep my protein requirement up is supplementing Hemp Seeds in my diet. It was essential being on a budget and giving up fast food so i needed a healthy fat solution and the protein included is just unreal. Makes for an awesome snack that can be added to almost any meal. Its filling and affordable.
    I'll take a look at these bad boys.

I'm ballin on a budget right now myself, too.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

To make sure I consume extra protein, I always force myself to drink a WPI shake immediately when I get home from the gym so I won't be tempted to skip it later that evening.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

I'll take a look at these bad boys.

I'm ballin on a budget right now myself, too.
    Let me know what you think! I tried soy for awhile but the hemp is easier on the stomach in my opinion, and packs so much
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Let me know what you think! I tried soy for awhile but the hemp is easier on the stomach in my opinion, and packs so much
    Ever try Chai Seeds?
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Ever try Chai Seeds?
    They pretty good?

Hemp profile is pretty solid
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

They pretty good?

Hemp profile is pretty solid
    Similar to Hemp just a different texture/taste, Very rich in Micronutrients and go great in strifry's
    Highly suggest them
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

One easy way I add protein to my diet while bulking is to throw my favorite protein powder into my baked goods like pancakes!
    NPC Competitor
    2013 NPC Arizona Open - 2nd Place Men's Physique Class A
    Time to get ready to hit the national stage!
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Geez... I just realized that I lurk hard on this forum but never post! Gotta change that
    NPC Competitor
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanes35 View Post
    One easy way I add protein to my diet while bulking is to throw my favorite protein powder into my baked goods like pancakes!
    I went on a protein pancake bender for a 3 mouths stretch once. Ate them for breakfast, post workout, Pre workout or whenever...

I stated off with metrx protein pancake mix.
    Now I make my own
    "Coaches oats" steel cut oats
    Cottage cheese
    Stevia
    Vanilla whey ISO
    Egg whites

All blended together for the batter
    So good

Sometimes I would add nuts, banana, flax seeds
    Top it with some PB and sugar free syrup
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post

I went on a protein pancake bender for a 3 mouths stretch once. Ate them for breakfast, post workout, Pre workout or whenever...

I stated off with metrx protein pancake mix.
    Now I make my own
    "Coaches oats" steel cut oats
    Cottage cheese
    Stevia
    Vanilla whey ISO
    Egg whites

All blended together for the batter
    So good

Sometimes I would add nuts, banana, flax seeds
    Top it with some PB and sugar free syrup
    Today's pancakes didn't have whey in them but I did make homemade batter!

1 cup coaches oats
    1/2 cup strawberry Greek yogurt
    1 mashed banana
    1 egg
    1.5 tsp cinnamon

Then I mashed up some strawberries and blueberries to use as a topping! Definitely has better nutrition facts than instant mix and tastes pretty darn good too!

I'll have to try your recipe soon though!
    NPC Competitor
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Coaches oats are the sh*t
  28. Diamond Member

One protein product I'll never be trying. Might as well go with bodyfortress.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Did I miss something?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Even if you got it free from this promo? If you don't mind me asking, why don't you think this protein would be any good?

I want to try it out and give it a fair comparison to my other usual proteins to justify buying it later so hopefully I win a tub.
    NPC Competitor
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanes35 View Post
    Is this my brother in disguise????
    YES!
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Is this my brother in disguise????
    YES!
  33. Advanced Member

been doing mine with bulk cissus mixed in,good stuff
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Ok people how do we feel about ground BISON?????

Making spaghetti and Im tired of ground chicken and turkey as I am loaded on them lol
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Ok people how do we feel about ground BISON?????

Making spaghetti and Im tired of ground chicken and turkey as I am loaded on them lol
    I love Bison. I had a Bison farm down the road at my last house. Expensive, but well worth it.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I love Bison. I had a Bison farm down the road at my last house. Expensive, but well worth it.
    Man!!! I bet that was the life! Ive never had a Bison steak but the ground bison I treat myself to every month or so.
  37. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man!!! I bet that was the life! Ive never had a Bison steak but the ground bison I treat myself to every month or so.
    Heck ya. That would have been the sheeze nit. Lol they have a place just outside of Fort Wayne where I live that you can by a whole cow or whole deer and have it made however you want(so many burgers, jerky, or steak) its a lot of money up front but a big money saver in the long run.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Well my minds made up! Eating like a MAN 2night!
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

The Nutra Planet Bomb was Dropped OMG at the price!
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ordered a couple myself
    Independent

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 03:16 PM
  2. Lg Protein Is In Stock!
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 01:15 PM
  3. Poseidon is in stock at The Planet!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0