Lecheek TX3 logger needed before release.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Cool Lecheek TX3 logger needed before release.


    Name:  tx3resize.png
Views: 410
Size:  303.7 KB

    You heard me correctly, We need 1 lucky logger to log this product before its release. A.S.A.P.
    U.S Only.
    21 and up.
    Links to past logs.
    Must have good post count.
    Why should we pick you?
    How will you be using it?
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep


  2. Come on fellas....let's get some apps in on this!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  3. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Come on fellas....let's get some apps in on this!!
    51 views and no apps ?
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep
    •   
       


  4. Looks like a solid I'm from aus though :/

  5. Digging the ingredients and dosage!
    Army Vet. OEF.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=82 203"/>

    You heard me correctly, We need 1 lucky logger to log this product before its release. A.S.A.P.
    U.S Only.
    21 and up.
    Links to past logs.
    Must have good post count.
    Why should we pick you?
    How will you be using it?
    You know I've been waiting for this and bugging you for months, but I still have a log up and running.

    So this is nothing more than a lengthy bump :P

  7. Thanks for the love guys still no apps
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Thanks for the love guys still no apps
    Injured =(
    Army Vet. OEF.

  9. Where is everybody???
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  10. 1.Because I won't let you down and would love to try this product and I would promote the company
    2.i would use it wisely and train hard with good macros

  11. FYI they are also having a Facebook promo or a giveaway on this as well.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    FYI they are also having a Facebook promo or a giveaway on this as well.
    That we are.
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    That we are.
    Nice

  14. At 62 years of age and not being a hardcore bodybuilder, if it works well for me, it will work for anybody.

  15. Cant believe there are not more apps for this !!
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  16. I would be all over this, but a few reasons prob will prevent me from being able to apply.

    I'm on vacation from this Friday- June 23rd

    I'm just coming off 8 weeks Versa1, 8 weeks Anabeta, and 4 weeks Erase Pro. Staggered 12 weeks, so my body probably wants a break lol

    And all DAA products except 1 so far cause me massive GI Issues.


    Other than that lol, product looks sick and if people don't start applying I will
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  17. I will have to check out the Facebook page for this

  18. Hi issues from the product?

  19. Sounds like an interesting test booster. I am 36 years old, very athletic, and would like to try a test booster with little to no sides. I have never posted a log, but I believe it would be an easy process. I think that this product may benefit an older bodybuilder 30s and up.

  20. I am very interested in logging the product. I have never logged before and clearly am a reader and not a poster on this site. I have been working out for 2 years now and am 21 as of February. You guys do not seem to have a lot of interest in the product and i have used speed xtreme in the past with some results. I should be picked because I am new to posting, but looking forward to try out a test booster and willing to dedicate a log to it. I would probably stack this with erase or erase pro as DAA seems to work best with that product. Also would incorporate some type of pre workout. If im too new, sorry to waste your time and good luck to whoever is chosen. Looking forward to becoming more integrated in the forum soon enough.

    Take care.

  21. MORE APPS !!!!
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jarredm15 View Post
    I am very interested in logging the product. I have never logged before and clearly am a reader and not a poster on this site. I have been working out for 2 years now and am 21 as of February. You guys do not seem to have a lot of interest in the product and i have used speed xtreme in the past with some results. I should be picked because I am new to posting, but looking forward to try out a test booster and willing to dedicate a log to it. I would probably stack this with erase or erase pro as DAA seems to work best with that product. Also would incorporate some type of pre workout. If im too new, sorry to waste your time and good luck to whoever is chosen. Looking forward to becoming more integrated in the forum soon enough.

    Take care.
    Hey man,
    You might want to research the first ingredient on the label
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Hey man,
    You might want to research the first ingredient on the label
    Haha couldn't have been any more in my face..I rescind my application due to stupidity.

  24. Bump!
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  25. Like a ghost town in here whats going on????
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  26. Nothin much pit beef what's up with you

  27. I'm currently running other products right now or else you would see my app up in here!

    I'm saddened by the decline in responses to logging apps that has been happening for a while now. I mean, it's free product! So you have to make a log and update it a few times a week, big deal! A lot of people do that anyways without getting free product. Not really asking that much in return! Sorry, end rant.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  28. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I'm currently running other products right now or else you would see my app up in here!

    I'm saddened by the decline in responses to logging apps that has been happening for a while now. I mean, it's free product! So you have to make a log and update it a few times a week, big deal! A lot of people do that anyways without getting free product. Not really asking that much in return! Sorry, end rant.
    I agree. I have seen a lot of first time loggers lately. Which is ok, but I'd rather follow a vet lol

    If this was 5 weeks from today, I would have my app up in a second.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  29. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I agree. I have seen a lot of first time loggers lately. Which is ok, but I'd rather follow a vet lol

    If this was 5 weeks from today, I would have my app up in a second.
    I don't mind giving the noobs a chance to prove themselves. We all had to start somewhere. After a while, it seems like it's just the same guys logging several products at once or back to back. I like to see some new blood get thrown in the mix now and again.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  30. Yea new bees, lol i have used quickfire pre work out and it runs at 9.99$ a great price , and it only comes with 10 servings and it gives great enefy and pump and gives ya that "TINGALLLYY"! Like Nick wright says. And if Money is tight it's great for the price it sales for .

  31. Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    Yea new bees, lol i have used quickfire pre work out and it runs at 9.99$ a great price , and it only comes with 10 servings and it gives great enefy and pump and gives ya that "TINGALLLYY"! Like Nick wright says. And if Money is tight it's great for the price it sales for .
    10$ for 10 servings is not a very good deal at all.
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  32. There are 12 servings actually lol , so would you have any suggestions for pre workout on a budget?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    There are 12 servings actually lol , so would you have any suggestions for pre workout on a budget?
    Walmart has a pre-workout, called 6 star or something like that. It's pretty cheap, taste like ass and has hella caffeine. But it is a pre-workout. It's like $17 for 40 servings.

    *edit: it's called Six Star Ignition*
    I'm just trying to bring sexy back.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    There are 12 servings actually lol , so would you have any suggestions for pre workout on a budget?
    Speed x3
    Supp-D
    Condense

    All at or around $20

  35. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    Speed x3
    Supp-D
    Condense

    All at or around $20
    What he said
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  36. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    Speed x3
    Supp-D
    Condense

    All at or around $20
    Shipping and tax bite me in the back every time, because NutraPlanet is in Georgia, so I have to pay tax and $7 shipping. That's the only reason I put an in-store alternative. On the contrary though, I just got some condense and d-pol, for both + shipping + tax it was $66.06
    I'm just trying to bring sexy back.

  37. Im just saying.
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  38. Hahaha looooooool

  39. Where's everyone at y'all?
    Lecheek Nutrition

  40. I'm really surprised you guys don't have more people in here for this, looks like a solid product.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *** Controlled Labs- Orange Oximega Loggers Needed ***
    By Dracoy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 01:53 PM
  2. AMS Clomidex Loggers needed (2)
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 11:35 AM
  3. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 03:21 PM
  4. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 05:12 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 04:16 AM
Log in
Log in