Shirts, Shakers and Supplements...OH MY!

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Shirts, Shakers and Supplements...OH MY!

Hello again Anabolic friends!

I am here with an amazing promotional giveaway for SIX (6) lucky members.

I could go on about Purus and the products and all things regarding this but I know you clicked this link to see the goods, so here we go.

Throw up an application (outlined below) and the Purus team and I will pick 6 people to each receive:

- (1) Purus T-shirt (I have 2 of each = Grey Knockout/Red Lightning&Thunder/Black V-Neck Logo shirts)
    ***Due to the high demand on our website I only have LARGES to give out, sorry guys!

- (1) Brand New Purus Labs shaker bottle

- Thunder & Lightning stack of Apple Condense and Powdered D-Pol

Only thing I need from you is the promise to post up a log and a final review on the products we send our way.

Application:

1. Have you used Purus products in the past?
    2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway??
    3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements?

Details:
    Must be 18+ years of age
    Live within the US (sorry overseas pals)
    Willing to actually review the stuff!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.97%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Yes I have tried Muscle Marinade. Its a solid preworkout, but not at the top of my list.

I love to have a t shirt from you guys. I collect t-shirt from supplement companies. I don't have many due to the fact I never went to a expo. I rock them out at the gym on cardio days and I am a big guy, So I am a great big ad sign for you guys. Don't think a L will fit me, but I like the other stuff and can alway give it to a smaller bro.

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements?
    I got into bber at age 16 in 1996. I went to barnes and nobles and I got a book by bill pearl called "Getting Stronger". That was my bible back then , It had the most different exercise routines, for different body parts and also for different sports. Bill pearl was a big motivation for me and I found it funny that he was also a vegetarian. But that was the golden age and everyone awesome and not a freaky look, a look all of us could have.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.45%

I certainly have used purus products In the past including; Dpol, muscle marinade, condense, and fat smack. Purus labs is one of my favorite supp company's because it always delivers.

2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway?? You should choose me because I am a dedicated lifter and these products will definitely get put to use. I also would have no problem logging these products and my workouts. I am on AM daily. I might have to squeeze into a large, but I can make it work, lol.

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements? Wow, there is a bunch. As far as articles, anything from Dave Tate, Mark Rippetoe, Jim Wendler, Mark Bell, Louie Simmons. The best book I've read about powerlifting has been The Cube Method from Brandon Lilly. This is because I am currently running the cube with great success and will continue for a while.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Send me a shirt gram bear!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Send me a shirt gram bear!
    You know how to get a hold of me haha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Subbed for this.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Damn. I don't think I've fit into a large shirt in 15 years.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.52%

1. I'm die-hard user of Condense ( on my 6th tub and I love it ) You will probably never see me stop using it for the simple fact that for me it's the best pre/workout I've ever used ( for the record I never was a fan of pre w/o drinks before ) its helped me bust through plateaus, mixes well with bcaa's and the pumps and endurance I get from it makes it worth every penny. Also the taste is outstanding and it's a simple product in terms of ingredients hence why I'm a huge fanboy of condense and Purus labs.

Just got my order of Slinshot in the mail three days ago and it's absolutely the best GDA i've ever used, it's very potent and for one simple ingredient it does an outstanding job of making large carb feedings easy for me as well for me, also I'm noticing a huge reduction in bloat...it does make me sweat more.

2. I love to have some apparel to represent Purus labs when I'm out and about as well hitting the Iron, If I'm gonna invest my time and money into a company I believe in I want to represent it in any way possible, by word of mouth or by wearing some kick ass shirts. I'm also a Veteran ( United States Marine Corps )

3. The Westside Barbell Book of Methods and The Blueprint by Rob Regish. Two outstanding books that cover everything that I've wanted and asked for in training.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

Application:

1. yes
    2. cause I will rock purus gear while lifting an looking bad ass
    3. havn't read any other bodybuilding books aside from a old school weider body building book/journal of strength & conditioning research/anabolics 9th edition
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Application:
    1. Have you used Purus products in the past? I have never used a Purus product before, but am no stranger to supplements

2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway? I constantly workout and am learning how to best transform my physique into a sculpture that shows my true soul. Hoping Purus labs can help me in that direction.

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements? Best article Ive read this year was on an comparison of Crossfit, and P90x in terms of producing evidence of a physical training effect. Though a few more years will be needed to get more statistically valid answers I like keeping up with popular forms of training ideas.Hope I may have a shot and thankyou Purus labs just for the opportunity.
    Last edited by TheMovement; 06-07-2013 at 11:15 AM. Reason: spacing
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Awesome promo!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

This is a major win for whoever gets it!

The shirts are frigging awesome, and I doubt anyone will complain about free ConDense (pumps for days!) and DPol powder (pumps for weeks!)!
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Awesome promo!
    X2...agreed !
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.69%

Already some great applications in!
    I won't leave this up too long but will allow a few days for word to get out. I want you guys rocking the gear ASAP.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.11%

Honestly only have a Hulk Walmart shirt and an old Track jersey that standout in the gym lol, i need gear that says IM SERIOUS!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.35%

Might put up an app in. But when would log have to start? Dealing with an injury right now.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

awesome opportunity, purus has some of the best t shirts
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.42%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

Hey its the Promotion king!. I was wondering when you were gonna show!
    Just need Mkretz too.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.33%

I have used slinshot I loved it I recommend it to a everyone .
    I will be giving people positive feed back and if I wear your attire around the gym it will promote your company
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.33%

And the best articles I have read we're on simplyshredded there are a few I wouldn't really choose one
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.69%

Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Honestly only have a Hulk Walmart shirt and an old Track jersey that standout in the gym lol, i need gear that says IM SERIOUS!
    What's more serious than the Hulk??
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.22%

1. Have you used Purus products in the past? I'm currently in pct and running dpol. I love it and plan on picking up another bottle to continue it.

2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway?? Because I'm awesome ! Lol cuz I will log this fair ill give honest feed back. Good or bad.

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements? Anabolic 9th edition.. What can I say I'm a sucker for AAS's
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.76%

1. Have you used Purus products in the past? Not yet.

2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway?? Because I would rock the tee shirt at the gym and I have never tried ur products. Heard they were awesome tho.

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements? Read most articles in bb magazines but don't have a favorite.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.44%

Can't ever have too many shakers! Good luck, entrants!
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.85%

Purus Product Promotion Opportunity

No, I have been in the market to try some new products to replace the ones I am currently using. My Body seems to have adapted to my current products and I am not seeing the results that I feel I should be from them.

I'm very motivated fitness freak. I have been busting my ass 6-7 days a week often times 10-14 times a week for the last 2 years. I'm dedicated to my gains. I also am loyal to real products. Products that work, I can get behind. I would love to try your products and represent the Purus brand, given that they kick as much ass as I've read about.

Anything on Lift-Bang-Run.com. Paul Carter, employs a no bull**** approach to weights, diet, and competition. Moreso, I enjoy his philosophy. The article entitled "The Right Reasons" is an a good read for anyone. It dicusses and asks the questions "What, Why and for whom are you doing this for?"

Please consider me for this logging opportunity
  26. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.58%
    Achievements Activity Pro

1. Have you used Purus products in the past? I've used dpol (tabs), organshield, MM, and slinshot. I have tried samples of Condense but haven't given it a legit run yet.

2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway?? I love pumps more than I can convey on an internet thread, and the only negative thing I've heard about this stack is the high stim content for some (I am not a stim sensitive person)

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements? Various articles on leangains and Wendler's 5/3/1
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.42%

Yea. Question is what haven't I used. Haha. I have used Halovar. Organ shield. Recycle. Condense. Muscle marinade. Dpol

I am a big huge fan of Purus. Had great results and love every product you have came out with. I will give honest reviews and would love to represent a great company. Have turned on numerous friends to your line and hopedully get you more by rocking out the Gear. Plus your logo is just awesome.

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements? I have read many articles on everything to educate myself as well as others. And of course the classic Arnold book.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.87%

1. Right now I am on my second tub of D POL right now and loving it. The other products I have used from Purus Labs is Organ shield and MM.

2. I think I should be chosen because I am a big fan of Purus Labs. I would love to stack Condense and D POL together and log it. I give good quality logs and do at least five times a week. Although I haven't done any logs on this site before.

3. I read all the bodybuilding magazines that are out there but one book got me hooked on bodybuilding. That book is Arnold Schwarzenegger: The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding. A great way to learn about bodybuilding for newcomers.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.02%

Great products and great company. Crisp Apple best tasting pwo.

Winners will not be disappointed
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.48%

I have tried 2 Purus products Dpol and Condense. I usuallly mix up my own blends, but I did like really enjoy Condense.

2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway? As an older man concerned with his fitness and strength, I am straight forward with my opinions of supplements and their impact on my quest.

Effects of creatine supplementation and resistance training on muscle strength and weightlifting performance.
    Department of Exercise Science and Athletics, Bloomsburg University, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania 17815, USA.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    What's more serious than the Hulk??
    hhmmm Abomination looks pretty sick lol ive always been a fan of villains though
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.3%

1. Have you used Purus products in the past?I have not used these supplements before but im always looking to try new ones. Many work and many dont so I'd buy it to see anyways.
    2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway??i go workout everyday so i have the time to put it to the test.
    3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements?hands down. Bodybuilding encyclopedia
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.54%

PURUS Rocks

I rotate to Afghanistan on a 90 day basis and I use erase,Dpol and muscle marinade my last 3 deployments
    I added condense/fat smack in place of muscle marinade last time cause im shredding, but I am currently using erase pro,Anabeta,Dpol and Muscle Marinade

I am love your products and my "marinate your meat" shaker is fading away and I love the comments I get because of it. And I can't seem to find purus gear for sale in my size

In 2009 I read the "body sculpting bible for men" because I needed to a focus and plan for training and I haven't looked back since
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.33%

Yes. D-Pol (pill form), halovar, and recycle
    Because I will give an honest, in depth review.
    Joe Weider's Ultimate Bodybuilding or Brother Iron Sister Steel (Dave Draper). I can't decide
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.73%

Yes, I have used about 6 tubs of Muscle Marinade and one tub of D-Pol Pills.
    I should be chosen for this giveaway because I have heard awesome things about Condense and the new D-Pol Powder and I have been wanting to try them for a while now and this seems like a perfect opportunity! I am able to log and review and I stay on AM constantly throughout the day. I wprk out 5-6 days a week and do Insanity on my of days for extra cardio. I'm truly addicted to this site. I have also been following you guys on Facebook for a while now! I have had some detailed logs (6or7) and would give a no bs review on here and on my YouTube page!
    Arnolds The New Encyclopedia Of Modern Bodybuilding - its a little out dated but hey the basics is all you need!
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.02%

Best book I ever read was sports illustrated with Kate Upton on the cover. Nuff said
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.33%

I would love to do something like this one day, but I just ordered some condense and D-pol last night. So I'm going to run a log of that on my own, just to get a good supplement log started.

Buuuut, the shirt and shaker would be a nice addition....hahaha

Whoever wins this, those are 6 lucky people! Good luck y'all! I'll do my log whenever the 6 who win this do theirs.
    I'm just trying to bring sexy back.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.03%

App

Application:

Not yet, altough ive heard really good things and am very intrigued.
    Because Ill rock these goodies in the gym and give u a good feedback.
    Arnolds book briefly, very interesting stuff.

Details:
    Must be 18+ years of age: Check
    Live within the US (sorry overseas pals): Check
    Willing to actually review the stuff!: Check
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.03%

BAM!!! Boss is at it again
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Nice offer. Need to pick up my phone and let a friend know. He is a fan of Purus products.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Women, Weights and Bodybuilding Oh My
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 03:10 PM
  2. Replies: 140
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 01:11 PM
  3. Feedback on my wife's workout and supplement stack
    By Mikey851 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 11:29 PM
  4. Replies: 100