Shirts, Shakers and Supplements...OH MY!

Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Let's cool it guys. Not the place...
    Bam!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    Ok you low life idiot I never said nothing about your family just giving you a taste of you own med bro and I was joking don't get EXCITED MORON . It's ok cause your mother never loved you that's why you have to be a jerk huh?
    Lol you can say anything you want about me. I'm not going to get butt hurt at what some dude says to me over the internet. I just find it amusing that you get so heated up.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    Ok I respect that sir sorry
    It's all good no worries bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

Bam!!!
    Boom?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

4. Can't we just get along ??

5. Is there a time out room here? I think some people need it
    mindandmuscle.com

Use code shawn for a free gift

6. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Let's cool it guys. Not the place...
    No way, let's here some more yo momma jokes!

7. So how's everyone doing today ?

8. Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    So how's everyone doing today ?
    my testicles itch.

9. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

my testicles itch.
    Bahaha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

10. Hehehe....e-fight.

I'm going to be a spectator for this. And maybe the next Ron Burgandy, except the AM version.
    I'm just trying to bring sexy back.
    •   

11. Wow tmi! Lol

12. Wow TMI BROZ
  13. Cool Purus Labs

1. Muscle Marinade is hands down better than the competition.After trying Jacked, 1MR, Presurge, and several others.Amazing tunnel vision like focus and energy.2. Mid 30s bodybuilder who takes pre and post workout supps, protein, and test boosters.I would be very interested in see how the rest of your line of supps work.3.2. ACSM’s Complete Guide to Fitness & Health – $15.24ACSM, the American College of Sports Medicine, is one of the very few organizations in the world of fitness that I truly respect.When they put out a book that claims to be a “complete” guide to fitness and health, you can count on them getting together some of the leading researchers in these fields and assemble their words into something that will appeal to lay and professional audiences.

14. Quote Originally Posted by galiandpapi View Post
    1. Muscle Marinade is hands down better than the competition.After trying Jacked, 1MR, Presurge, and several others.Amazing tunnel vision like focus and energy.2. Mid 30s bodybuilder who takes pre and post workout supps, protein, and test boosters.I would be very interested in see how the rest of your line of supps work.3.2. ACSM’s Complete Guide to Fitness & Health – $15.24ACSM, the American College of Sports Medicine, is one of the very few organizations in the world of fitness that I truly respect.When they put out a book that claims to be a “complete” guide to fitness and health, you can count on them getting together some of the leading researchers in these fields and assemble their words into something that will appeal to lay and professional audiences.
    The "giveaway" ended a few days ago man, not to be the bearer of bad new, lol. Just didn't want you to get your hopes up and I'm one of the few awake right now. And in no way affiliated with Purus other than being a consumer.
    I'm just trying to bring sexy back.

15. These should be in you hands ASAP. Went out already. Let us know in this thread when you receive it!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

16. The man said it!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

17. Already stalking the mailman!
    Life's a garden, dig it

18. Me too!

19. Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    Me too!
    Why are you stalking the mailman? You didn't get chosen to log did ya? Haha

20. I did for a different one haha !

21. Didn't win the promo, but bought a shirt because you guys are the sh1t. Thanks for the samples, wasn't expecting that.

Didn't realize how tight a large was on me. Hope it doesn't shrink when i wash it or I'll have to donate it.

22. Just cut the sleeves and collar, gtg

23. A late congrats to all the winners, looking forward to these logs. A tip for anyone who hasn't done a supp log and is having a hard time getting opportunity, keep a training log. It's easy and it shows reps that you are capable of getting on AM and consistently updating your own thread. It's just that simple.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

24. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    A late congrats to all the winners, looking forward to these logs. A tip for anyone who hasn't done a supp log and is having a hard time getting opportunity, keep a training log. It's easy and it shows reps that you are capable of getting on AM and consistently updating your own thread. It's just that simple.
    Dat knowledge
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

25. Just got a Email from ups..should be here tuesday

26. Just got mine thanks ! I will start this log in a day or two. My twins are sick so Im helping out at home instead of hitting the gym..

27. Got my log up but getting my package tomorrow

28. Log is up fellas!! Still a couple of weeks out from actually taking the Thunder and Lightning stack but figured I'd get it up and ready!!
    Reggie's Powering Through PCT with Purus Labs
    Life's a garden, dig it

Similar Forum Threads

1. Women, Weights and Bodybuilding Oh My
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 04:10 PM
  2. Replies: 140
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 02:11 PM
  3. Feedback on my wife's workout and supplement stack
    By Mikey851 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 16