Shirts, Shakers and Supplements...OH MY!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello again Anabolic friends!

I am here with an amazing promotional giveaway for SIX (6) lucky members.

I could go on about Purus and the products and all things regarding this but I know you clicked this link to see the goods, so here we go.

Throw up an application (outlined below) and the Purus team and I will pick 6 people to each receive:

- (1) Purus T-shirt (I have 2 of each = Grey Knockout/Red Lightning&Thunder/Black V-Neck Logo shirts)
***Due to the high demand on our website I only have LARGES to give out, sorry guys!

- (1) Brand New Purus Labs shaker bottle

- Thunder & Lightning stack of Apple Condense and Powdered D-Pol

Only thing I need from you is the promise to post up a log and a final review on the products we send our way.

Application:

1. Have you used Purus products in the past?
2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway??
3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements?

Details:
Must be 18+ years of age
Live within the US (sorry overseas pals)
Willing to actually review the stuff!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Yes I have tried Muscle Marinade. Its a solid preworkout, but not at the top of my list.

I love to have a t shirt from you guys. I collect t-shirt from supplement companies. I don't have many due to the fact I never went to a expo. I rock them out at the gym on cardio days and I am a big guy, So I am a great big ad sign for you guys. Don't think a L will fit me, but I like the other stuff and can alway give it to a smaller bro.

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements?
I got into bber at age 16 in 1996. I went to barnes and nobles and I got a book by bill pearl called "Getting Stronger". That was my bible back then , It had the most different exercise routines, for different body parts and also for different sports. Bill pearl was a big motivation for me and I found it funny that he was also a vegetarian. But that was the golden age and everyone awesome and not a freaky look, a look all of us could have.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I certainly have used purus products In the past including; Dpol, muscle marinade, condense, and fat smack. Purus labs is one of my favorite supp company's because it always delivers.

2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway?? You should choose me because I am a dedicated lifter and these products will definitely get put to use. I also would have no problem logging these products and my workouts. I am on AM daily. I might have to squeeze into a large, but I can make it work, lol.

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements? Wow, there is a bunch. As far as articles, anything from Dave Tate, Mark Rippetoe, Jim Wendler, Mark Bell, Louie Simmons. The best book I've read about powerlifting has been The Cube Method from Brandon Lilly. This is because I am currently running the cube with great success and will continue for a while.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for this.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Damn. I don't think I've fit into a large shirt in 15 years.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
1. I'm die-hard user of Condense ( on my 6th tub and I love it ) You will probably never see me stop using it for the simple fact that for me it's the best pre/workout I've ever used ( for the record I never was a fan of pre w/o drinks before ) its helped me bust through plateaus, mixes well with bcaa's and the pumps and endurance I get from it makes it worth every penny. Also the taste is outstanding and it's a simple product in terms of ingredients hence why I'm a huge fanboy of condense and Purus labs.

Just got my order of Slinshot in the mail three days ago and it's absolutely the best GDA i've ever used, it's very potent and for one simple ingredient it does an outstanding job of making large carb feedings easy for me as well for me, also I'm noticing a huge reduction in bloat...it does make me sweat more.

2. I love to have some apparel to represent Purus labs when I'm out and about as well hitting the Iron, If I'm gonna invest my time and money into a company I believe in I want to represent it in any way possible, by word of mouth or by wearing some kick ass shirts. I'm also a Veteran ( United States Marine Corps )

3. The Westside Barbell Book of Methods and The Blueprint by Rob Regish. Two outstanding books that cover everything that I've wanted and asked for in training.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Application:

1. yes
2. cause I will rock purus gear while lifting an looking bad ass
3. havn't read any other bodybuilding books aside from a old school weider body building book/journal of strength & conditioning research/anabolics 9th edition

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Application:
1. Have you used Purus products in the past? I have never used a Purus product before, but am no stranger to supplements

2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway? I constantly workout and am learning how to best transform my physique into a sculpture that shows my true soul. Hoping Purus labs can help me in that direction.

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements? Best article Ive read this year was on an comparison of Crossfit, and P90x in terms of producing evidence of a physical training effect. Though a few more years will be needed to get more statistically valid answers I like keeping up with popular forms of training ideas.Hope I may have a shot and thankyou Purus labs just for the opportunity.

Last edited:
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a major win for whoever gets it!

The shirts are frigging awesome, and I doubt anyone will complain about free ConDense (pumps for days!) and DPol powder (pumps for weeks!)!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already some great applications in!
I won't leave this up too long but will allow a few days for word to get out. I want you guys rocking the gear ASAP.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly only have a Hulk Walmart shirt and an old Track jersey that standout in the gym lol, i need gear that says IM SERIOUS!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might put up an app in. But when would log have to start? Dealing with an injury right now.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome opportunity, purus has some of the best t shirts

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
I have used slinshot I loved it I recommend it to a everyone :).
I will be giving people positive feed back and if I wear your attire around the gym it will promote your company

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
And the best articles I have read we're on simplyshredded there are a few I wouldn't really choose one

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. Have you used Purus products in the past? I'm currently in pct and running dpol. I love it and plan on picking up another bottle to continue it.

2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway?? Because I'm awesome ! Lol cuz I will log this fair ill give honest feed back. Good or bad.

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements? Anabolic 9th edition.. What can I say I'm a sucker for AAS's

Thatguy_603

Awards
1. Have you used Purus products in the past? Not yet.

2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway?? Because I would rock the tee shirt at the gym and I have never tried ur products. Heard they were awesome tho.

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements? Read most articles in bb magazines but don't have a favorite.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't ever have too many shakers! Good luck, entrants!

infektid

infektid

Awards
Purus Product Promotion Opportunity

No, I have been in the market to try some new products to replace the ones I am currently using. My Body seems to have adapted to my current products and I am not seeing the results that I feel I should be from them.

I'm very motivated fitness freak. I have been busting my ass 6-7 days a week often times 10-14 times a week for the last 2 years. I'm dedicated to my gains. I also am loyal to real products. Products that work, I can get behind. I would love to try your products and represent the Purus brand, given that they kick as much ass as I've read about.

Anything on Lift-Bang-Run.com. Paul Carter, employs a no bull**** approach to weights, diet, and competition. Moreso, I enjoy his philosophy. The article entitled "The Right Reasons" is an a good read for anyone. It dicusses and asks the questions "What, Why and for whom are you doing this for?"

Please consider me for this logging opportunity

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Have you used Purus products in the past? I've used dpol (tabs), organshield, MM, and slinshot. I have tried samples of Condense but haven't given it a legit run yet.

2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway?? I love pumps more than I can convey on an internet thread, and the only negative thing I've heard about this stack is the high stim content for some (I am not a stim sensitive person)

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements? Various articles on leangains and Wendler's 5/3/1

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Yea. Question is what haven't I used. Haha. I have used Halovar. Organ shield. Recycle. Condense. Muscle marinade. Dpol

I am a big huge fan of Purus. Had great results and love every product you have came out with. I will give honest reviews and would love to represent a great company. Have turned on numerous friends to your line and hopedully get you more by rocking out the Gear. Plus your logo is just awesome.

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements? I have read many articles on everything to educate myself as well as others. And of course the classic Arnold book.

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
1. Right now I am on my second tub of D POL right now and loving it. The other products I have used from Purus Labs is Organ shield and MM.

2. I think I should be chosen because I am a big fan of Purus Labs. I would love to stack Condense and D POL together and log it. I give good quality logs and do at least five times a week. Although I haven't done any logs on this site before.

3. I read all the bodybuilding magazines that are out there but one book got me hooked on bodybuilding. That book is Arnold Schwarzenegger: The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding. A great way to learn about bodybuilding for newcomers.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great products and great company. Crisp Apple best tasting pwo.

Winners will not be disappointed

romangod

romangod

Awards
I have tried 2 Purus products Dpol and Condense. I usuallly mix up my own blends, but I did like really enjoy Condense.

2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway? As an older man concerned with his fitness and strength, I am straight forward with my opinions of supplements and their impact on my quest.

Effects of creatine supplementation and resistance training on muscle strength and weightlifting performance.
Department of Exercise Science and Athletics, Bloomsburg University, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania 17815, USA.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What's more serious than the Hulk??
hhmmm Abomination looks pretty sick lol ive always been a fan of villains though

Gymrat2013

Gymrat2013

Awards
1. Have you used Purus products in the past?I have not used these supplements before but im always looking to try new ones. Many work and many dont so I'd buy it to see anyways.
2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway??i go workout everyday so i have the time to put it to the test.
3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements?hands down. Bodybuilding encyclopedia

biyanic

Awards
PURUS Rocks

I rotate to Afghanistan on a 90 day basis and I use erase,Dpol and muscle marinade my last 3 deployments
I added condense/fat smack in place of muscle marinade last time cause im shredding, but I am currently using erase pro,Anabeta,Dpol and Muscle Marinade

I am love your products and my "marinate your meat" shaker is fading away and I love the comments I get because of it. And I can't seem to find purus gear for sale in my size

In 2009 I read the "body sculpting bible for men" because I needed to a focus and plan for training and I haven't looked back since

rturner

Awards
Yes. D-Pol (pill form), halovar, and recycle
Because I will give an honest, in depth review.
Joe Weider's Ultimate Bodybuilding or Brother Iron Sister Steel (Dave Draper). I can't decide

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I have used about 6 tubs of Muscle Marinade and one tub of D-Pol Pills.
I should be chosen for this giveaway because I have heard awesome things about Condense and the new D-Pol Powder and I have been wanting to try them for a while now and this seems like a perfect opportunity! I am able to log and review and I stay on AM constantly throughout the day. I wprk out 5-6 days a week and do Insanity on my of days for extra cardio. I'm truly addicted to this site. I have also been following you guys on Facebook for a while now! I have had some detailed logs (6or7) and would give a no bs review on here and on my YouTube page!
Arnolds The New Encyclopedia Of Modern Bodybuilding - its a little out dated but hey the basics is all you need!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Best book I ever read was sports illustrated with Kate Upton on the cover. Nuff said

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
I would love to do something like this one day, but I just ordered some condense and D-pol last night. So I'm going to run a log of that on my own, just to get a good supplement log started.

Buuuut, the shirt and shaker would be a nice addition....hahaha

Whoever wins this, those are 6 lucky people! Good luck y'all! I'll do my log whenever the 6 who win this do theirs.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
App

Application:

Not yet, altough ive heard really good things and am very intrigued.
Because Ill rock these goodies in the gym and give u a good feedback.
Arnolds book briefly, very interesting stuff.

Details:
Must be 18+ years of age: Check
Live within the US (sorry overseas pals): Check
Willing to actually review the stuff!: Check

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
BAM!!! Boss is at it again

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Nice offer. Need to pick up my phone and let a friend know. He is a fan of Purus products.

Gdog

Gdog

Awards
Yes, I have used the Condense/D-Pol Stack (along with creatine and a multi, per the D-Pol instructions). I love it! The pumps are great, and I have energy for days. The vasolidation is incredible; I always feel like a beast when I'm lifting because of it. I'm currently on my 5th tub of Condense, and my second of D-Pol pills; it's the best way to lift.

I am currently about 8 months into my bodybuilding experience. I got a late start, at 31, but am working diligently on a body transformation. As a skinny-fat guy (5'7", 165lbs; skinny with belly fat) just beginning to see the effects of lifting, I am in the perfect shape now that any changes make an obvious difference in my physique. I am dedicated to lifting, and never miss a workout either at my Air Force base gym, or the home gym I've built for the times I cannot make it out (I just started a new 5-day split program).

I have been devouring every article I can find online about bodybuilding. I have AM's app on my phone, bb.com as my homepage, and I constantly search for all different sides of the issues on supplements and lifting techniques. I just recently picked up The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding by Arnold, as it seems most people agree that you cannot go wrong with this book. I hope to learn as much as I can to continue growing.

My bodybuilding friend turned me on to Purus early on, and I am very glad he did. I love the research that is behind all of your products. I hope you consider giving me the chance to review your stack!

gboslice

gboslice

Awards
1. Have you used Purus products in the past? I have not. I have seen dpol and various Purus products included in stacks (I am addicted to reading prohormone logs) and they have always intrigued me due to the reasonable cost and on the higher end of customer satisfaction reviews. From what I can tell, Purus labs offers a quality product at an affordable price, and I'd love to provide a detailed review on the product for my first review (you know, that passion filled, first time type review that falls under overachievement status ;) )
2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway? I feel I can offer a high quality review on these products. I've recently started mixing my own preworkout drinks due to lack of satisfaction with what I had tried prior to this. Also, I will be PCT'ing in approx 3 weeks and would love to add the dpol in to give a detailed single review of the PCT process with Dpol. If the results match the reviews I've read on both products, you may also have a new loyal customer and advocate for your products.
3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements? I do like Mark Ripptoes book Starting Strength. I haven't dove into too many actual books in bodybuilding because of the career that demands alot of my free time outside of the office. I instead cram as much forum surfing as I can into a given work day!

Summary: I'd love the opportunity to review both products and would find them extremely beneficial in my current stack and training regimen. Thanks for reading!

karalunj

Awards
I am one great candidate...

A few reasons I might be a great person to run your products.

1. I have run Dpol, Organ Shield, Muscle Marinade, and Recycle but not powdered Dpol so it would be a nice change.

2. I work out 6 days a week and have drive like very few and recognize that nutrition and supplements are vital to building and maintaining what I work so hard for.

3. I am truthful and not in love with any one product or manufacturer and know any given product might work well for one person and not another so I will give my unbiased review and not hold anything back.

4. I do not read books but read various magazines but mostly for varying workouts I can utilize in my workout plans.

5. I am a avid anabolic member who always sits on the sidelines and reads about everyone else. I thought, why not me this time?

6. I fit size large :) ! Hopefully NOT a V neck.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Have you used Purus products in the past? Yes I have tried Muscle Marinade, and used DPol in a pct loved them both
2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway?? I will give a daily log and include pictures as well as video. I will give an honest review as well.
3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements? I have read numerous articles on each category however my favorite has to be Joe Weider's BodyBuilding System. I think he has to be the most influential person to me. I just picked up Arnold Schwartzenegar's The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding which I can't wait to start reading!!

I train 6 days a week, right now I am doing a 10x10 routine on most lifts but I do switch back and forth between that and a 5x5 routine.

gmanall

Awards

No, I haven't had the opportunity to try this brand of products, though I've heard great things about it.

I've ran a log in the past and have reviewed a couple products, I believe in non sugar coating and that good reviews have to be earned. Also maybe these products will help me get close to filling a large shirt size ;)

Does Layne Norton VBlogs count? lol Nah, I learned a lot by having to pass the ISSA cert and reading their well rounded book.

Lholden1220

Lholden1220

Awards
Have I used Purus products in the past?

- I tried condense once cause a buddy at my gym let me try a scoop, it was the apple flavor and i loved it. I have never used dpol before but am very interested.

Why should you choose me?
- I've used many different supplements in the past so would be able to give a great review on how well your stuff works. I am a student so will be working out everyday this summer and will have time to write a detailed log each day and a thorough review at the end of my supply. Also, I go to the largest gym in the greater boston area so both the tshirt and the word i give on the product will help spread the news about purus labs very quickly. Also I actually wear a size large t-shirt so i would actually wear it lol.

Best bodybuilding book/article I've read.
- The Body Sculpting Bible for Men! by Hugo Rivera. The book gave various workouts and exercises, just as any other bodybuilding book, however this one helped people depending on how big they already are. Many books ive read are either helping the string bean, never worked out before guys, or the 320 pound juiceheads who have been competing for decades. This book is for all the people in between just trying to get some advice on helping themselves look and feel bigger, better, and stronger.

insanefreakbo

Awards
1. No, i hav not used purus labs yet, mostly gaspari. But if i did use purus id prob try the condense, im more of a preworkout kinda guy when it comes to my martial arts training.
2. Well im always lookin to try new supps, nd workin out and/or training doesnt always have to include weightlifting. Outside of the dojo i run, pullups, pushups, dips and other exercises that strengthen my muscles in a more natural movement rather than just push/pull.
3. I read nd watch alot of bjj dvd's nd reading material towards martial arts nd dieting that gives u natural energy, but what im reading right now is feeding my mind, mindfulness in plain english by bhante gunaratana

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow lots of good apps in here so far. I'd hate to have to pick winners lol good luck grambo

Rehgan

Awards
Eager to Review

I have not! I have, however, used Optimum Nutrition, Isatori, VPX, Cytosport, and a few other samples.

I'm dedicated to my fitness, and take my product use (when I use it) very seriously. I don't use anything simply because I "should", I scour over reviews and pay close attention to what results I get - good, bad, or none at all. I'm efficient and thorough with my words and explanations; I aim to eliminate the need for questions before I'm done, so a review would certainly cover all the bases I could think of.

I'm also 23 and in New Jersey, so I at least meet the basic qualifications!

My current favorite article would have to be Jim Stoppani's "Shortcut to Shred", which can be found on Bodybuilding.com (I'm not seasoned enough to post my own links on the forum).

I followed the program, ending about mid-May, and was very happy with not just my results but what I was able to learn. Jim's well educated and very thorough, from training, to health tips, to supplementation, and then some. His article and routine don't leave room for any guess work besides how much weight you should personally be using, so I never felt lost at sea. I've since moved on to other routines, but replacing my Rest periods for HIIT periods is something I've taken from his program and continue to use.