Shirts, Shakers and Supplements...OH MY! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Shirts, Shakers and Supplements...OH MY!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

1. Have you used Purus products in the past?
    Yes, I have used the Condense/D-Pol Stack (along with creatine and a multi, per the D-Pol instructions). I love it! The pumps are great, and I have energy for days. The vasolidation is incredible; I always feel like a beast when I'm lifting because of it. I'm currently on my 5th tub of Condense, and my second of D-Pol pills; it's the best way to lift.

2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway??
    I am currently about 8 months into my bodybuilding experience. I got a late start, at 31, but am working diligently on a body transformation. As a skinny-fat guy (5'7", 165lbs; skinny with belly fat) just beginning to see the effects of lifting, I am in the perfect shape now that any changes make an obvious difference in my physique. I am dedicated to lifting, and never miss a workout either at my Air Force base gym, or the home gym I've built for the times I cannot make it out (I just started a new 5-day split program).

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements?
    I have been devouring every article I can find online about bodybuilding. I have AM's app on my phone, bb.com as my homepage, and I constantly search for all different sides of the issues on supplements and lifting techniques. I just recently picked up The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding by Arnold, as it seems most people agree that you cannot go wrong with this book. I hope to learn as much as I can to continue growing.

My bodybuilding friend turned me on to Purus early on, and I am very glad he did. I love the research that is behind all of your products. I hope you consider giving me the chance to review your stack!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

1. Have you used Purus products in the past? I have not. I have seen dpol and various Purus products included in stacks (I am addicted to reading prohormone logs) and they have always intrigued me due to the reasonable cost and on the higher end of customer satisfaction reviews. From what I can tell, Purus labs offers a quality product at an affordable price, and I'd love to provide a detailed review on the product for my first review (you know, that passion filled, first time type review that falls under overachievement status )
    2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway? I feel I can offer a high quality review on these products. I've recently started mixing my own preworkout drinks due to lack of satisfaction with what I had tried prior to this. Also, I will be PCT'ing in approx 3 weeks and would love to add the dpol in to give a detailed single review of the PCT process with Dpol. If the results match the reviews I've read on both products, you may also have a new loyal customer and advocate for your products.
    3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements? I do like Mark Ripptoes book Starting Strength. I haven't dove into too many actual books in bodybuilding because of the career that demands alot of my free time outside of the office. I instead cram as much forum surfing as I can into a given work day!

Summary: I'd love the opportunity to review both products and would find them extremely beneficial in my current stack and training regimen. Thanks for reading!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  177 lbs.

I am one great candidate...

A few reasons I might be a great person to run your products.

1. I have run Dpol, Organ Shield, Muscle Marinade, and Recycle but not powdered Dpol so it would be a nice change.

2. I work out 6 days a week and have drive like very few and recognize that nutrition and supplements are vital to building and maintaining what I work so hard for.

3. I am truthful and not in love with any one product or manufacturer and know any given product might work well for one person and not another so I will give my unbiased review and not hold anything back.

4. I do not read books but read various magazines but mostly for varying workouts I can utilize in my workout plans.

5. I am a avid anabolic member who always sits on the sidelines and reads about everyone else. I thought, why not me this time?

6. I fit size large :-) ! Hopefully NOT a V neck.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1. Have you used Purus products in the past? Yes I have tried Muscle Marinade, and used DPol in a pct loved them both
    2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway?? I will give a daily log and include pictures as well as video. I will give an honest review as well.
    3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements? I have read numerous articles on each category however my favorite has to be Joe Weider's BodyBuilding System. I think he has to be the most influential person to me. I just picked up Arnold Schwartzenegar's The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding which I can't wait to start reading!!

I train 6 days a week, right now I am doing a 10x10 routine on most lifts but I do switch back and forth between that and a 5x5 routine.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Name:  image-1785703664.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  22.3 KB
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

No, I haven't had the opportunity to try this brand of products, though I've heard great things about it.

I've ran a log in the past and have reviewed a couple products, I believe in non sugar coating and that good reviews have to be earned. Also maybe these products will help me get close to filling a large shirt size

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements?
    Does Layne Norton VBlogs count? lol Nah, I learned a lot by having to pass the ISSA cert and reading their well rounded book.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Have I used Purus products in the past?

- I tried condense once cause a buddy at my gym let me try a scoop, it was the apple flavor and i loved it. I have never used dpol before but am very interested.

Why should you choose me?
    - I've used many different supplements in the past so would be able to give a great review on how well your stuff works. I am a student so will be working out everyday this summer and will have time to write a detailed log each day and a thorough review at the end of my supply. Also, I go to the largest gym in the greater boston area so both the tshirt and the word i give on the product will help spread the news about purus labs very quickly. Also I actually wear a size large t-shirt so i would actually wear it lol.

Best bodybuilding book/article I've read.
    - The Body Sculpting Bible for Men! by Hugo Rivera. The book gave various workouts and exercises, just as any other bodybuilding book, however this one helped people depending on how big they already are. Many books ive read are either helping the string bean, never worked out before guys, or the 320 pound juiceheads who have been competing for decades. This book is for all the people in between just trying to get some advice on helping themselves look and feel bigger, better, and stronger.
  8. New Member

1. No, i hav not used purus labs yet, mostly gaspari. But if i did use purus id prob try the condense, im more of a preworkout kinda guy when it comes to my martial arts training.
    2. Well im always lookin to try new supps, nd workin out and/or training doesnt always have to include weightlifting. Outside of the dojo i run, pullups, pushups, dips and other exercises that strengthen my muscles in a more natural movement rather than just push/pull.
    3. I read nd watch alot of bjj dvd's nd reading material towards martial arts nd dieting that gives u natural energy, but what im reading right now is feeding my mind, mindfulness in plain english by bhante gunaratana
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow lots of good apps in here so far. I'd hate to have to pick winners lol good luck grambo
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.

Eager to Review

I have not! I have, however, used Optimum Nutrition, Isatori, VPX, Cytosport, and a few other samples.

I'm dedicated to my fitness, and take my product use (when I use it) very seriously. I don't use anything simply because I "should", I scour over reviews and pay close attention to what results I get - good, bad, or none at all. I'm efficient and thorough with my words and explanations; I aim to eliminate the need for questions before I'm done, so a review would certainly cover all the bases I could think of.

I'm also 23 and in New Jersey, so I at least meet the basic qualifications!

My current favorite article would have to be Jim Stoppani's "Shortcut to Shred", which can be found on Bodybuilding.com (I'm not seasoned enough to post my own links on the forum).

I followed the program, ending about mid-May, and was very happy with not just my results but what I was able to learn. Jim's well educated and very thorough, from training, to health tips, to supplementation, and then some. His article and routine don't leave room for any guess work besides how much weight you should personally be using, so I never felt lost at sea. I've since moved on to other routines, but replacing my Rest periods for HIIT periods is something I've taken from his program and continue to use.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

man I would love to log this but cant

I would absolutely love a shirt though, anyway I could get one
    I would love to rep purus labs in the gym
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Shirts,shaker,and supplements

Yes, I have used organ shield and hormone exhilarator multiple times. Great products!

You should choose me because I can provide detailed reviews of products while maintaining non bias. I also have been a loyal and trusting customers of purus for years and have recommended your products to many people.

The most informative and interesting articles I have read are from Arnold Schwarzenegger's book. It is very eye opening how much lifting is mental as opposed to just physical. It's all about the mindset!
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

my video camera is waiting to tape me wearing my bad ass purus shirt reviewing the thunder & lighting stack from purus!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed for huge promo!
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  15. zv3
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

1. Have you used Purus products in the past? Yes a couple different products, Condense and D-Pol!

2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway?? Cause I'm honest to a fault and really promote good supplements to my AirForce and Civilian Buddies who work out while deployed, even sending supplements overseas which are a god-send to deployed troops who can't get good supplements.

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements? Jason Ferrugia training and supplement guide is GREAT!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What an awesome promo!!!! This a f**kin good one fellas!!!! Good Luck to all the applicants! I'm just sayin, Niners4reggie will give you one hell of a log!!
  17. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Good Luck to all the applicants! I'm just sayin, jbryand101b will give you one hell of a log!!
    You know it!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    You know it!
    Oh hell no
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    What an awesome promo!!!! This a f**kin good one fellas!!!! Good Luck to all the applicants! I'm just sayin, Niners4reggie will give you one hell of a log!!
    Thanks for the props Pete!! @jbryan lmao that's clever
    Life's a garden, dig it
  20. Diamond Member

21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Crazy buddy
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.

1. Yes I have. I have run Dpol(tabs) and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I have also gone through a tub of Muscle Marinade in the past.

2. You should choose me because I have quite a bit of experience under my belt with natural testosterone boosters and pre-workouts. My favorite t boosters were test powder, Isa Test Gf, and Dpol. I can definitely tell when a t-booster is working or not, and I would also be able to compare the Dpol tabs to the powder. As far as pre workouts go I've tried all the big ones for the most part. Jack3d, Jack3d micro, Speed x3, Muscle Marinade, Super pump 250, NO xplode, etc. My favs were Jack3d and muscle marinade. Speed x3 made me feel cracked out. I would love to try condense and see how it compares. For the next two months I will be on a 3 day split(along with a manual labor job) regardless of if I am picked or not. I would be updating 3 times a week, on my workout days.

3. Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe. The whole thing. I didn't read it as a beginner, but when I was getting back into training after a year long hiatus. I did SS for two months and it really brought my squats and deadlifts to the next level as far as power/efficiency/form.

I will be 21 in 10 days, I live in the U.S., and I am more than willing to write up a thorough review of both products.
  23. New Member

Will be getting dpol now to run with pro erase and abe
  24. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Hello again Anabolic friends!

I am here with an amazing promotional giveaway for SIX (6) lucky members.

I could go on about Purus and the products and all things regarding this but I know you clicked this link to see the goods, so here we go.

Throw up an application (outlined below) and the Purus team and I will pick 6 people to each receive:

- (1) Purus T-shirt (I have 2 of each = Grey Knockout/Red Lightning&Thunder/Black V-Neck Logo shirts)
    ***Due to the high demand on our website I only have LARGES to give out, sorry guys!

- (1) Brand New Purus Labs shaker bottle

- Thunder & Lightning stack of Apple Condense and Powdered D-Pol

Only thing I need from you is the promise to post up a log and a final review on the products we send our way.

Application:

Details:
    Must be 18+ years of age
    Live within the US (sorry overseas pals)
    Willing to actually review the stuff!
    No never used them but would love to test them.
    Because I would like to spread the word about purus .
    Training till failure.
    Please pick me I need some uplifting supps
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nikolce View Post
    Will be getting dpol now to run with pro erase and abe
    This is a great combination.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.

Hell yeah I have! Started with Halovar! I've used MM, which I know a lot of people love, but the DMAA was a bit much for me at times. I am a firm believe in CONDENSE, as I post about it all the time and have already sold a few tubs of it for you guys lol. DPOL I have yet to try, but I REALLY want to!

Well I already push Purus Labs a decent amount, but it would be awesome to get my hands on some DPOL to review it as well. I know it'll be solid. I actually created this acct just to enter in this contest because that's how much I like Purus products. And who couldn't use a free shirt?!

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements? When in school I studied what I called the "body building bible", which was actually a Men's Health hardcover book that broke down a ton of exercises and explained how they effected each muscle group. Was a great read, and I read it over and over. More recently, I read just about anything I can, and I love watching videos of Kai Greene and also of Dorian Yates.
  27. New Member

To be chosen as one of the "six"...Oh yes!

Actually, just used Condense and D-Pol(and added a Fat Smack in there too) for the very first time on Tues., 6/4 with an Ultra Intense and Awesome Chest and Deadlifts workout!!! Amazing!! My profile picture shows the extent of the Mind-blowing Biceps workout I had last night from Condense and D-Pol being my lifting partners!! I will be using them consistently now. I am a believer and completely excited!

2. Why should I choose you for this giveaway??
    I have done, and placed 2nd, 1st, and 3rd in bantam, light, and middleweight classes in these NPC Iowa shows more than a few years ago! I am currently training to do another NPC competition this year, and going to qualify for a national show, to continue the path that I left off on!! I am focusing to make this a true reality......just pure confidence!! Purus products are going to be right there with me! I learned several years ago how to listen to my body and be at one with it. It can be a very difficult thing to do, but I evolved to be successful in doing that for me. I am still able to build good quality muscle at my current age, and I am going to make all as positive and worth it, because it feels great, right, and a goal! So, why not?! I love promoting companies products by wearing a shirt, especially, since almost always someone will ask you a question or make a comment to you about it. I am creative and very motivating. I am totally stoked with the Purus Labs' products and the shirt and shaker would be great bonuses as well, for sure!!

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuiling/training/supplements?
    Don't have just one. Arnold's Encyclopedia of Bodybuiling, EAS's final Supplement Review, and those by Lee Haney and Dorian Yates. I have taken Anatomy and Physiology and other related classes in school, and researched and read extra. I tried new things and evolved very well on my own too. Thank you.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

I will be choosing winners tomorrow! Get your stuff in!!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  29. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeaaaas buddy count me in
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

IF your willing to allow a log during upcoming cycle I'll toss my hat in the ring, if not I understand. Although that said I would post up a non-sponsored log of condense for a shirt.......Let me know, either way in for the logs.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
  31. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    IF your willing to allow a log during upcoming cycle I'll toss my hat in the ring, if not I understand. Although that said I would post up a non-sponsored log of condense for a shirt.......Let me know, either way in for the logs.
    That's what I'm talkin free shirt yo
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Hard choice tomorrow brother! My fingers are crossed!
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Just got my e-mail from NutraPlanet about 30 minutes ago saying that my payments went through. Condense Melon Berry and D-Pol custard creme are ON. THE. WAY!!!well, monday they will be anyway...idk why I always wait till saturday night to order stuff...smhI'll be doing a personal (read: non-sponsored) log of both of these products, since I'll be mixing 1+1 of each pre-w/o. I'll keep it steady.
    I'm just trying to bring sexy back.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

That is strange. Nutraplanet people don't work weekends!
    Automated email, lol. Saying that my stuff will be processed yada yada yada. Pic attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm just trying to bring sexy back.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Get them last apps in people!!! Great supplements up for grabs!
  36. Advanced Member

Already did , I can't wait to get some SUPPS
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    Already did , I can't wait to get some SUPPS
    Just a heads up bro, I saw you put in an app for this and the TX3. That and Dpol both have D-Aspartic Acid in them so don't think you'd be able to log them both and give an accurate review.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  38. Diamond Member

It is TOMORROW! (though its 5am, lol)
  39. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

Just a heads up bro, I saw you put in an app for this and the TX3. That and Dpol both have D-Aspartic Acid in them so don't think you'd be able to log them both and give an accurate review.
    Oh snap, put on blast for multiple logging apps!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Oh snap, put on blast for multiple logging apps!
    Lol just didn't know if he knew about the Daa in both.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Women, Weights and Bodybuilding Oh My
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 02:10 PM
  2. Replies: 140
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 12:11 PM
  3. Feedback on my wife's workout and supplement stack
    By Mikey851 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 16