withanolides)
Goji Berry Extract (Lycium
Barbarum 40% Polysaccharides) 300mg
Mucuna Pruriens (98% L-Dopa) 125mg
3,5-androstadiene-7,17-dione 25mg
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 1500i
Calcium Fructoborate 76mg​

ERGOPURE –Overview
Optimize Testosterone Levels ,Enhance Lean Muscle Mass,Improve Endurance,Cortisol Control,Exercise Recovery,Cognitive Support,Promote Bone and Joint Health

myodnye%204.jpg

Supplements Facts
90 Caps Per Bottle
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
Serving Size - 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container - 90
Amount per
Serving
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 666.66mg
(Carnipure™)
Daily value not established
Other Ingredients: Vcaps (Vegetarian Capsule)
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.​

Product Description
3 capsules provide 2grams of pure L-Carnitine L-Tartrate provided by Carnpure™. Full 30 day supply in each bottle!
L-carnitine is essential for transporting long-chain fatty acids across the mitochondrial membrane, for subsequent fat breakdown and energy generation.
Small amounts of L-carnitine are synthesized in the body every day. L-carnitine is naturally present in the human diet in a variety of food sources, particularly in red meat. A well-balanced, non-vegetarian Western diet is estimated to provide 100–300 mg of L-carnitine per day.

RULES
18 and over, US Residents only, must be in good standing.
Must Update your log four times per week and post a final product review

Please tell me:
o Age
o What supps. you are currently taking:
o Training schedule:
o Why you should be chosen to try this for free:
o Any previous logs?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, didnt realize you were a rep! lol, grats to you! I'll sit in on your first promo and see who throws up an app. :)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Ergopure looks like it would fair well in pct... I start pct Monday... :saevilw:

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Throw an app in u never know... ;)
the rules clearly say no pct and use along with staple supps only. unfortunately that TOTALLY excludes me since not too many people use clomid and nolvadex as staples along with osta and a few other things

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Logging this now guys and its great stop. Get these apps in!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning bump!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Bump!!! OK guy's spoke with the powers that be and made some rule changes!!! It's all good to run this as part of a PCT or stacked with other products !!! I'm using it for mine currently and the libido boost is crazy!! So the gates are wide open LETS GET SOME APPS!!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
the rules clearly say no pct and use along with staple supps only. unfortunately that TOTALLY excludes me since not too many people use clomid and nolvadex as staples along with osta and a few other things
Throw an app in PCT use is good to go!!!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Jump on this guys. Perfect product for a summer run or PCT. I know there is not one person on this board who wouldn't like to look better by the pool this summer, lift heavier weights, sleep better, and have some extra oomph in the bedroom

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
bump it back up.. No wants to run a test booster and Ai combined with no prop blend and well known proven profile!! LETS GO AM!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well heck, if pct isn't a concern, I could make this a longer pct ;) Thru a good 4wks by now, off the prami & exemestane fully.

Age 22

Currently Using: Multi, OxiMega Fishoil, D3 10,000 iu, Glucosamine 1500mg & Chondroiton 1200mg, isolate, casein, Humapro, B Complex (these are all staples & will never change), Creatine Mono 5g, bulk Agmatine as vanity strikes me, OxyECA on weekdays (always worn off before preworkout drink), Various Preworkout drinks, Got another week(ish) of Glycobol/Need2Slin, Anabeta, Testopro, Revolution PCT, AMS Super Cycle assist. L-Dopa 750mg e/d, 3g AI Sports L-Carn L-Tart (this stuff is bunk fosho).

Training Sched: Every day I feel ready, 4-6/wk usually. Try to squat twice/wk, dead once, & have 2 pressing days/wk (one heavy bench), & various accessory work to bring up lagging body parts. Always rotate to next available; if I miss a day whatever is next is still next. Lots of heavy lifting.

Why Choose Me: Because I'll give you an honest review with plenty of experience with similar products to weigh against; I update virtually every workout (which is most days); I get better results when somebody is expecting something of me.

Previous Logs: in my Started Threads on my Profile you'll find my most recent cycle log over 7wks as well as the Sponsored Formutech log I recently completed.

Just want to add that all the supps after OxyECA can/will be dropped if this log is awarded to me so I can give fully accurate feedback unmuddled by competing supps. You guys have a badass tshirt btw ;)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Well heck, if pct isn't a concern, I could make this a longer pct ;) Thru a good 4wks by now, off the prami & exemestane fully.

Age 22

Currently Using: Multi, OxiMega Fishoil, D3 10,000 iu, Glucosamine 1500mg & Chondroiton 1200mg, isolate, casein, Humapro, B Complex (these are all staples & will never change), Creatine Mono 5g, bulk Agmatine as vanity strikes me, OxyECA on weekdays (always worn off before preworkout drink), Various Preworkout drinks, Got another week(ish) of Glycobol/Need2Slin, Anabeta, Testopro, Revolution PCT, AMS Super Cycle assist. L-Dopa 750mg e/d, 3g AI Sports L-Carn L-Tart (this stuff is bunk fosho).

Training Sched: Every day I feel ready, 4-6/wk usually. Try to squat twice/wk, dead once, & have 2 pressing days/wk (one heavy bench), & various accessory work to bring up lagging body parts. Always rotate to next available; if I miss a day whatever is next is still next. Lots of heavy lifting.

Why Choose Me: Because I'll give you an honest review with plenty of experience with similar products to weigh against; I update virtually every workout (which is most days); I get better results when somebody is expecting something of me.

Previous Logs: in my Started Threads on my Profile you'll find my most recent cycle log over 7wks as well as the Sponsored Formutech log I recently completed.

Just want to add that all the supps after OxyECA can/will be dropped if this log is awarded to me so I can give fully accurate feedback unmuddled by competing supps. You guys have a badass tshirt btw ;)
Now that's a great app!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just realized there's 4500 iu/day of D3 in Ergopure, so I can drop my 2 servings of 5k ed no prob if necessary as well. My sister has a deficiency, but I've always just tested at the low end of the spectrum (probably because I've been running at least 4k e/d for the last 2 yrs, & boy that totally eliminated the blues I'd get every year come winter with less sunlight). So it's not necessary right now or anything.

D3 is legit; most people don't realize it's a secosteroid & acts very similarly in the body to natural test (why all these studies keep coming out discovering it lowers abdominal fat in men & builds muscle & bolsters immune system & helps bones & growth & increases libido & mood lol). Furthermore, some Bulgarian Pub Med found that administering 10k iu e/d with decca over 8wks doubled the muscle growth vs the control group on just decca (this was in the 80s I believe). They concluded someone on Nandrolone could thus supplement with up to 10k iu of D3 safely & run half the dose of decca to achieve the same gains with less shutdown/sides.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I've been reading up on d3 and all the studies look positive, and I know that I'm liking what I'm seeing from ergopure!! The profile of ergopure is well thought out!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Just realized there's 4500 iu/day of D3 in Ergopure, so I can drop my 2 servings of 5k ed no prob if necessary as well. My sister has a deficiency, but I've always just tested at the low end of the spectrum (probably because I've been running at least 4k e/d for the last 2 yrs, & boy that totally eliminated the blues I'd get every year come winter with less sunlight). So it's not necessary right now or anything.

D3 is legit; most people don't realize it's a secosteroid & acts very similarly in the body to natural test (why all these studies keep coming out discovering it lowers abdominal fat in men & builds muscle & bolsters immune system & helps bones & growth & increases libido & mood lol). Furthermore, some Bulgarian Pub Med found that administering 10k iu e/d with decca over 8wks doubled the muscle growth vs the control group on just decca (this was in the 80s I believe). They concluded someone on Nandrolone could thus supplement with up to 10k iu of D3 safely & run half the dose of decca to achieve the same gains with less shutdown/sides.
Dude that's real interesting stuff. D3 has my attention now

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could i apply and run another four weeks? :) lol

Srs though, id love to read other ppls logs on myo's line up.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Could i apply and run another four weeks? :) lol

Srs though, id love to read other ppls logs on myo's line up.
I'm not sure if your wife can handle another 4weeks of your raging libido.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure if your wife can handle another 4weeks of your raging libido.
That's what interests me most.... Testopro has been fine, but nothing to write home about. I got a good deal on it last black friday sale & I would say somebody could certainly do worse, but I won't be using it again. No noticeable change in libido from when I started it 2wks into pct (it was normal then; I don't think I was very shutdown & my Clomid was on it from day one to boot). I liked ReCycle by Purus better. And nothing besides 4AD has ever given me random boners since highschool days really... so really excited to try the Goji Berry.

Things are looking up lady-wise in my life & it'd be awesome to take advantage of some extra wood right now. It's summertime - chicks seem to get looser in summer; idk why but I'll take it! You guys sound like you're noticing good 'perks' from the Goji.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude that's real interesting stuff. D3 has my attention now
I doubt they were also running test tho (how everyone does tho with nandro) so the d3 probably was much better than nothing. But the bigger takeaway here is that up to 10k iu/day longterm is proven fairly safe - there's only one reported case (apparently) of liver toxicity of a guy running 10k iu for 7 yrs, but it's been discounted anyway due to all the other circumstances contributing in his life. And anyone getting bloods even once a yr or so could catch if their values were too high for anything before it got out of line.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Age 22

Great logger here, but you already know that lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see another great logger maybe he should apply.. ;)
Thanks bro and I would love to, but will be starting a ph run here in a few days otherwise I'd throw in an app for sure!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Reggie I know what you ran the last cycle or two & you & I both know your body would be grateful if you gave it another month off... especially spending it getting random wood from the ErgoPure & boosted endurance from the LC LT :yup:

Plus both the l-dopa in ergo & the lclt should help you to continue to improve your body composition to a leaner setup before you add some new mass. Just my .02; you run great logs with honest feedback man.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Reggie I know what you ran the last cycle or two & you & I both know your body would be grateful if you gave it another month off... especially spending it getting random wood from the ErgoPure & boosted endurance from the LC LT :yup:

Plus both the l-dopa in ergo & the lclt should help you to continue to improve your body composition to a leaner setup before you add some new mass. Just my .02; you run great logs with honest feedback man.
I second this lets see an app Reggie!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second this lets see an app Reggie!!!
It's a sponsored ph log. Let me talk to them and see what they say. When would you want this log started by? Thanks btw you guys are awesome!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
It's a sponsored ph log. Let me talk to them and see what they say. When would you want this log started by? Thanks btw you guys are awesome!
Let me know your time frame and we'll make it work. I can get it to you fast

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any idea when winners will be picked? I might be interested in logging this! Just gotta hear back from another log.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me know your time frame and we'll make it work. I can get it to you fast
He wants me to contact him when the ph arrives and said we will see about me postponing the log on it for a month.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Any idea when winners will be picked? I might be interested in logging this! Just gotta hear back from another log.
I will pick very soon throw up a app.. Could be a couple of days if I get the right apps ;)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
He wants me to contact him when the ph arrives and said we will see about me postponing the log on it for a month.
That would be awesome!! Throw a app in and let me know what they say ASAP .. :)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's what interests me most.... Testopro has been fine, but nothing to write home about. I got a good deal on it last black friday sale & I would say somebody could certainly do worse, but I won't be using it again. No noticeable change in libido from when I started it 2wks into pct (it was normal then; I don't think I was very shutdown & my Clomid was on it from day one to boot). I liked ReCycle by Purus better. And nothing besides 4AD has ever given me random boners since highschool days really... so really excited to try the Goji Berry.

Things are looking up lady-wise in my life & it'd be awesome to take advantage of some extra wood right now. It's summertime - chicks seem to get looser in summer; idk why but I'll take it! You guys sound like you're noticing good 'perks' from the Goji.
when testopro 1st came out all of us who logged it thought it was so good it might even be spiked, the last time i ran it not so much!!! i agree about recycle over testopro-hands down, expecially at 6 a day!!!

ergopure looks very interesting!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
supps currently:eek:nly staples...i should add that i am on trt-2 packs androderm daily
training:training mostly for fitness, joints are pretty shot from lifting all my life plus sports when i was younger...weighted stairclimbing/full body workouts at nifs[national institute for fitness and sports]/plus i have a full gym in my basement including gym grade treadmill. now that the weather is warmer i am trying to get tennis in at least once a week!!!
why i should be chosen: i try to focus on the effects the supplement is having on me, the supplement is the star in my logs!!! 95% of the supplements i log are positive reviews, i pick and choose very carefully what i log and i think ergopure is a winner or i wouldn't be submitting an app....
any previous logs:well over a hundred i would guess, probably more, but who's counting, lol.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thebigt and hyde run awesome logs

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
supps currently:eek:nly staples...i should add that i am on trt-2 packs androderm daily
training:training mostly for fitness, joints are pretty shot from lifting all my life plus sports when i was younger...weighted stairclimbing/full body workouts at nifs[national institute for fitness and sports]/plus i have a full gym in my basement including gym grade treadmill. now that the weather is warmer i am trying to get tennis in at least once a week!!!
why i should be chosen: i try to focus on the effects the supplement is having on me, the supplement is the star in my logs!!! 95% of the supplements i log are positive reviews, i pick and choose very carefully what i log and i think ergopure is a winner or i wouldn't be submitting an app....
any previous logs:well over a hundred i would guess, probably more, but who's counting, lol.
Another great app this is getting tough

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see this picking up some steam. You guys will like this stuff. I was skeptical but lclt has made a noticeable improvement in the endurance department. Check out some of the high volume work in my log

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to know all 3 of you guys have felt it, cuz when I used iForce's Compete I swore it made a difference in my stamina, most notably on leg day. But using AI Sport's bulk powder has done absolutely nothing noticeable. Would be great to use one that worked like Compete did but the flexibility of a dedicated pill.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to know all 3 of you guys have felt it, cuz when I used iForce's Compete I swore it made a difference in my stamina, most notably on leg day. But using AI Sport's bulk powder has done absolutely nothing noticeable. Would be great to use one that worked like Compete did but the flexibility of a dedicated pill.
I couldn't agree more on the Compete. I loved it!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see this picking up some steam. You guys will like this stuff. I was skeptical but lclt has made a noticeable improvement in the endurance department. Check out some of the high volume work in my log
Lclt has recently been put with my creatine, beta alanine and vitamins. Daily staple. I love it

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck everyone I have withdrawn my app at this time. Can't wait to see the logs though as I'm very interested in what everyone thinks.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
morning bump.. Closing this promo by the end of the week lets get some more apps!!

Status
Not open for further replies.