OMEGA SPORTS NEEDS LOGGERS!! 10 loggers for Burn24!

Myokemist

Awards
Hey everyone!

We are looking for 10 qualified members to run logs on Burn24. Qualifications are as follows:

• Able to commit for the entire 30 days taking Burn24 as directed.
  • Over the age of 18 and a US resident or US shipping address.
  • You are not eligible if you are currently logging another product.
  • Must be able to start the log within 2-3 weeks of receiving products
  • Experienced in supplement use and preferably taking minimal supplements currently and while logging.
Log Requirements:
  • Start a log in the "Supplement Reviews/Logs" section. Give your honest feedback and opinions on your experience.
  • Update your log at least 4 times per week for the duration of the product use.
  • Each time you update your log, report your observations about your experience with the product, your diet, training, changes in physique and any other information pertinent to your experience.
  • Send myself or Custom a PM with the link to your log once it's started and post a link in the Omega Sports Section.
Upon completion of your log:
  • Post your overall thoughts on the product.
  • Post a product review in the "Product Review" section for Burn24
Only qualified loggers will be contacted, so tell us why we should pick you! - Good Luck!!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interested!

Will edit my post later on with an acceptable application.

xhrr

Awards
Hey everyone!

We are looking for 10 qualified members to run logs on Burn24. Qualifications are as follows:

• Able to commit for the entire 30 days taking Burn24 as directed.Yes
  • Over the age of 18 and a US resident or US shipping address.
  • You are not eligible if you are currently logging another product.
  • Must be able to start the log within 2-3 weeks of receiving products
  • Experienced in supplement use and preferably taking minimal supplements currently and while logging.
Log Requirements:
  • Start a log in the "Supplement Reviews/Logs" section. Give your honest feedback and opinions on your experience.
  • Update your log at least 4 times per week for the duration of the product use.
  • Each time you update your log, report your observations about your experience with the product, your diet, training, changes in physique and any other information pertinent to your experience.
  • Send myself or Custom a PM with the link to your log once it's started and post a link in the Omega Sports Section.
Upon completion of your log:
  • Post your overall thoughts on the product.
  • Post a product review in the "Product Review" section for Burn24
Only qualified loggers will be contacted, so tell us why we should pick you! - Good Luck!!
I can do all of the above so......

Height: 5'11
Weight: 185
Experience: 5 years of training now with the last two being predominantly crossfit.
Current routine: Crossfit other than that I don't have one. I train 6 days a week and my workouts vary from day to day but OLY lifting is always included.
Diet: 2,000 clean calories in attempt to drop a few lbs for summer and eventually the beach.

I currently have never logged or rated a product on the AM forum as I was usually under the post requirement for logging opportunities. I do however have many logs on another board and thousands of posts but have become annoyed with that board and its moderators. I have used Omega products in the past and have never been disappointed so I look forward to eventually getting my hands on a bottle. School is out for summer and even though I work a full-time manual labor job I have ample time to dedicate towards a log.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
25 year old powerlifter. I'm currently weighing in at 214 and want to get to a solid 205 so I can compete in the 198 class in September while still increasing strength. Aesthetics don't matter to me. What matters is making proper use of my calories. I'm hoping Burn24 can help with that.

I've dabbled with other GDA/insulin type products and have been wanting to try this. I've logged before (currently logging PeakBeta+) and I have a very detailed workout log. I'm on AM numerous times a day and can/will update when necessary.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Im down to log this.
Age is 24
Weight sitting at 230 working my way down to 210 will be starting madcow 5x5 training on monday. And diet wise i run a carb cycle of keeping carbs below 30 grams for 7 to 9 days then a refeed. I can log at least 4 times a week. And I have logged many other supps before too. Supps that would be taken with this one would be fish oil, multi, and protein.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just about to finish up my second bottle...send me more! :p

Solid stuff and those chosen should enjoy it.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just about to finish up my second bottle...send me more! :p

Solid stuff and those chosen should enjoy it.
It's a great looking product for sure. Omega has always been one of my favorite companies for years.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Im still down to fill a spot

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ran two bottles of this when it debuted, very effective product.

krazyg3o

krazyg3o

Awards
Meet all of the requirements listed above and haven't had an opportunity to log any products on am yet. I have been an athlete my entire life (professional and amateur) and using supplements since age 16. I am currently training as a boxer and I am planning on having a match within the next 6-8 weeks. I am 5'9 and currently 182 lb. And looking to shed a few more lbs ib tbe coming weeks

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log this for you guys.

I am 29 yrs old weigh 185 looking to drop about 10-15lbs. My wife just had a baby and unfortunately I also put some weight on, I will be eating 2000 cals mostly chicken eggs some red meats and protein shakes as well as asparagus and sweet potatoes. I have tried other stimmed up fat burners and they really miss the mark so something new is always welcome. I am not currently logging anything and updates are never a problem.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BUMP!!!

fcbarca12

Awards
I'd love to log! I've got a lot of experience with supplements and I'm on a final cut after losing 60 lbs!!! I meet all the requirements and love omega as a company

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would love to compare this to our recompadrol
Shame I'm in Australia

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If we applied in the other thread, do we need to put it in this one as well?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I didnt but sent a PM no message back yet though

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Both threads seem to be epic fails.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like a really Good product

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well BUMP anyway lls

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dunno what happened to this thread but wanted to officially withdraw anyway as Im logging another fat burner.