Protect yourself with Restore! 3 loggers needed!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are looking for 3 AM members to log Restore!

Restore

Liver/Antiestrogen

bottle image.jpg
ingredient panel.jpg

I am looking for 3 members in good standing who are in need of liver and organ support for the next month!

FORMUTECH NUTRITION™'s RESTORE™ features a proprietary blend of ingredients formulated to help maintain a clean and healthy liver. Acting essentially as a filter for toxins, the liver is one of the body's most important organs. Ensuring it is clean and healthy is vital for anyone looking to maintain a healthy body and lifestyle. Rather than using one or two ingredients, RESTORE™ combines optimal doses of several proven ingredients including:

Alpha Lipoic Acid - A potent antioxidant which supports healthy liver function.

Silymarin - The active bioflavonoid complex of the herb milk thistle, which has been shown in vitro to inhibit peroxidation of cell membranes

N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) - A precursor to glutathione, one of the liver's primary free-radical scavengers. 

Taken properly, RESTORE™ is an effective tool in helping to keep your liver clean and healthy.

Please let me know if you're interested in this logging opportunity!

I would like to see guys/gals who are interested in logging daily, we want to follow your progress during your cycle!

Please tell me:

• Training schedule:
  • What you'll be running this with:
  • Any previous logs?:
  • How often you typically update:

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump! Anyone running a cycle?

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
I'm ready to put together a basic Epistane cycle, however, I'm looking for reputable brand of cycle support.

- Training schedule: 4 to 5 day split, focusing on hypertrophy.

- What you'll be running this with: IBE Epistane (30-40 mg daily) *depending on sweet spot*

- Any previous logs?: No, I am a new, devoted member.

- How often you typically update: Every day, my profession requires the intellect/surplus of information found in this forum. I share an incredibly strong passion for the relentless pursuit of knowledge, associated with the science behind Anabolic minds.

- I would love (given the opportunity) to log such a comprehensive product. Feel free to ask any further question, if need be.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Id like to try this out if possible

Gender=Male
Training Schedule=6 days a week if schedule permits
Current Products= Alphamine and Mr. Hyde but will be cycling off everything once the tub is done
Previous Logs= Nothing officially, I do keep a personal one as I haven't been a member that long and am still getting used to this awesome community. However I am a daily visitor.
Update Status= I usually post every other day as not to become addicted to this site but if for a greater purpose Id post everyday. I read alot and dont always comment, still active though.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm ready to put together a basic Epistane cycle, however, I'm looking for reputable brand of cycle support.

- What you'll be running this with: IBE Epistane (30-40 mg daily) *depending on sweet spot*

- How often you typically update: Every day, my profession requires the intellect/surplus of information found in this forum. I share an incredibly strong passion for the relentless pursuit of knowledge, associated with the science behind Anabolic minds.

- I would love (given the opportunity) to log such a comprehensive product. Feel free to ask any further question, if need be.
What's your profession?

Thanks for the app! :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id like to try this out if possible

Gender=Male
Training Schedule=6 days a week if schedule permits
Current Products= Alphamine and Mr. Hyde but will be cycling off everything once the tub is done
Previous Logs= Nothing officially, I do keep a personal one as I haven't been a member that long and am still getting used to this awesome community. However I am a daily visitor.
Update Status= I usually post every other day as not to become addicted to this site but if for a greater purpose Id post everyday. I read alot and dont always comment, still active though.
Thanks for the app bud. You're logging on here? Can you post up a link to it?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem! I'm a Dietitian; possible Pharma in the future, though.
nice! i can def see why the info here would be valuable to you!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for some more apps!

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established

Training schedule: 4 days of heavy lifting, 2 days of HIIT cardio, 1 full day off.

What you'll be running this with: I still have 3 weeks left on helladrol, 5 weeks of test cyp, then PCT. Id like to add this to my stack, and prepare my liver for college. Haha

Any previous logs?: I'm running a log for my current cycle, ran a detailed ostarine log too (can't figure out how to post the links from the AM app.)

How often you typically update: usually 7-10 times per week. I get on and check for comments multiple times per day.

And thank you for the opportunity

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump! I will pick winners Sunday morning

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump!!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Do you need someone to run it right now. I am planning a cycle in AUG, with the new mithras from iron legion. The Mithras I will have in my hand next week. Let me know if thats ok and I will do a full app!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you need someone to run it right now. I am planning a cycle in AUG, with the new mithras from iron legion. The Mithras I will have in my hand next week. Let me know if thats ok and I will do a full app!!
Sorry I will need the logs started shortly after getting the product

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Ok.. I am out , but thanks for the quick reply. Product looks awesome for cycle.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Training schedule: 6 days per week, chest/tris, back/bis, shoulders, legs, arms, sometimes break up legs into chest and quads and back and hams
What you'll be running this with: multi, fish oil, whey protein with meals, glutamine, preworkout, creatine.....currently taking 400mg/wk (200mg - 2xwk) test cyp (blast from my trt dose of 100mg/week, currently using aromasin for anti estrogen but woudl beinterested to see how I would feel dropping the aromasin and using this!
Any previous logs?: many preworkouts also, endurance by formutech, and did a couple hgh products a long time ago
How often you typically update: 5-6 times per week!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Training schedule: 4 days of heavy lifting, 2 days of HIIT cardio, 1 full day off.

What you'll be running this with: I still have 3 weeks left on helladrol, 5 weeks of test cyp, then PCT. Id like to add this to my stack, and prepare my liver for college. Haha

Any previous logs?: I'm running a log for my current cycle, ran a detailed ostarine log too (can't figure out how to post the links from the AM app.)

How often you typically update: usually 7-10 times per week. I get on and check for comments multiple times per day.

And thank you for the opportunity
Training schedule: 6 days per week, chest/tris, back/bis, shoulders, legs, arms, sometimes break up legs into chest and quads and back and hams
What you'll be running this with: multi, fish oil, whey protein with meals, glutamine, preworkout, creatine.....currently taking 400mg/wk (200mg - 2xwk) test cyp (blast from my trt dose of 100mg/week, currently using aromasin for anti estrogen but woudl beinterested to see how I would feel dropping the aromasin and using this!
Any previous logs?: many preworkouts also, endurance by formutech, and did a couple hgh products a long time ago
How often you typically update: 5-6 times per week!
You guys are in! PM me your shipping info when you can!

When you get your product and start your log please post a link up in here for us.

If you need to wait a short time starting your log to keep your cycle timeline that's totally fine, just let me know when you intend to start if you haven't already.

Thanks guys!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will start mine as soon as I get it thanks again!!!! Congrats guys

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Currently wrapped up with other stuff but this is a great product. We sometimes forgot how hard our organs work with all the supps we put in our body. If you guys are smart you cease everything and use just this.

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
Thank you for the opportunity! I will start my log as soon as I receive it.

PM sent.

*Edit: Let me know when you're inbox is clear*

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I like restore, I ve ran it couple times.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool. All info is submitted! You guys should get your stuff end of this week or beginning of next!

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Just got my bottle. Its beautiful! Haha. I think I'm gonna start my log tomorrow. I'll post a link when I do

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my bottle. Its beautiful! Haha. I think I'm gonna start my log tomorrow. I'll post a link when I do
Cool man thanks for letting me know!

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
Just received my bottle today.

Going to start it Monday, July 1st.