You CAN'T Spell PRIME without PR!!! SICK sale @ NP!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PRIME2.jpg

You CAN'T Spell PRIME without "PR"!

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, Buy More & SAVE!
1 Unit - $44.99
2 Units - ONLY $29.92 per unit!
3+ Units - ONLY $24.61 per unit!

ONLY at NutraPlanet.com // USPLabs Prime (150 caps): Discount Prime Supplements

The Ultimate Muscle Pill at an unbeatable price!

• Award Winning Product – 3 Years Running*
No Prohormones
Non-Hormonal Muscle Support†
3 Caps, Twice A Day With Meals And Watch Your Results Go Through The Roof!

We want to celebrate the summer of PR's by hooking you up the Ultimate PR Buster, USPlabs PRIME®!

How to enter? Just answer this question...

- What PR's are you chasing this summer? -

You may enter as many times as you’d like; more entries = more chances to win!
We will be selecting 5 random responses and hooking them up with a FULL bottle of USPlabs PRIME!

Five (5) winners will be selected on 5/31/13 (USPlabs PRIME). Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.

ONLY at NutraPlanet.com // USPLabs Prime (150 caps): Discount Prime Supplements
Our friends at NP have some other INSANE deals going on right now! Check out the Nitro TEST and Ultimate Nitro TEST Stacks!
Click the images for more info!

NP - NITROTESTSTACK.jpg
NP - ultimateNITROTESTSTACK.jpg

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Im a sprinter looking to break 10.2 in the 100 meter dash. Im still young not even in my PRIME yet. So hopefully this USPLabs can show me what my future looks like. From all the good things I've heard about PRIME it's looking pretty bright!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted before but don't know what happened. Maybe I'm losing it and forgot to click "post". Anyway, I loved Prime. Last time I ran it is was my first cycle of it. Truly was surprised by the strength gains it gave me. As for PRs/Goals, I'm trying to lose fat. Lose fat, increase endurance, low RHR. Right now I'm at 209 pounds down from 238 a few months back, don't remember exactly when that was. Not interested in lifting heavy or going for increased muscle size. Just want to get lean and healthy and stay that way. Ultimately I would like to be 170-180 pounds and stay under 200. Not interested in bodybuilding really, but lifting weights and keeping my bp low. I'd just like the stay in the "athletic zone" if you know what I mean. I believe I can lose all the fat I want to and be able to keep/maintain and even gain strength with the help of Prime. Just want to stay fit and healthy as I age.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
My PR goal is a sub 7 hr time on my up coming 50k trail race.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Free PRIME® is up for grabs! The rules are simple... Just tell us what your summer PR goals are!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome deals and opportunity here! Look forward to hearing everyone's PR goals!

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
I buy Prime wholesale through Europa Sports for some Health/Nutrition stores I have and it is not nearly the deal this is. Is there a limit per buyer with this deal as far as how many units I could buy?

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Should would be nice to have another bottle ... Logging Prime on me own right now. My 2 PR's is 2rep 240 bench and 4reps 310 squats.

I've been on prime for about a week. I hope that I will meet these goals in a 4-6weeks

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
To get back up to the 100's on db bench press! Had it for a while then i was out of the gym for a good couple months and im struggling barely back on the 90's now! Plus get my BB bench up to 3 plates too basically my whole chest is lagging in the strength but looking good in the mirror cant complain i guess.. But give me that (PR)ime noaww!

purebred

Yeaah, breezy put me on to this promo. Much gratitude going out to him. I would probably have not spotted this phenomenal promo without him giving him the heads up!

I am currently doing calisthenics and strength training work--tweaking the work volume, rep scheme and resistance layout here and there as I continue to progress once the exercises become easier to execute. I have a few PR's I would like to hit before summer 2013's end:

- Perform 100 push-ups in one workout (endurance pyramid sets) w/20 lb. weighted vest
- Perform 4 sets of planks for 30 secs. w/20 lb. weighted vest
- Perform 100 pull-ups in one workout (endurance pyramid sets)

- Perform 4 sets of 6 KB Goblet Squats w/25 lb. KB + 20 lb. weighted vest

I have heard/read about Prime's phenomenal affinity to impressive strength gains. I have already been progressing quite nicely simply using some basic staple supplements, good food + sleep, and a pre-workout. Something like Prime may step things up a notch for me in the event that I incorporate it into my training.

I buy Prime wholesale through Europa Sports for some Health/Nutrition stores I have and it is not nearly the deal this is. Is there a limit per buyer with this deal as far as how many units I could buy?
Although in the long run, Europa would be your best bet in terms of wholesalers, I do agree: their prices are not very easy to work with. It's hard to compete with many of these on-line competitors without cutting into your profit margins. Sure, you could buy 100+ units of one product to get yourself a good deal but nutritional businesses don't typically start up because of just one product...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I am coming to the end of an 8 week Versa-1 and Anabeta Elite/OG Anabeta run. I was able to break two PR's while CUTTING lol:
-1x5 Body Weight Dips, that was awesome for me since I weigh 298lbs lol.
- Alternating curls 1x4 80lb DB's

I know my left wrist can't handle it due to an old fracture, but this summer I would like to get 90lb alternating curls

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeaah, breezy put me on to this promo. Much gratitude going out to him. I would probably have not spotted this phenomenal promo without him giving him the heads up!
No problem purebred! I knew you were looking to put a PRIME run together and figured the chance at a free bottle would be appreciated!

Good luck with your entry, run, and PR goals!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I would like to beat my P.R. On powerlift combo of 1000lbs

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My PR that I am chasing is to gain at least 10 pounds of quality muscle, and get my deadlift up to at least 375. Currently my 1RM is at like 325, according to my jefit app, but I have only lifted 305 so far, and that was tough for me. I will try a max again soon though.

That Prime sale is bananas!! I would love to have a bottle of Prime!! I am definitely going to be ordering a few at this price, but I would sure like to win one. :)

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Not to memtion i want to increase my 1rm for squat to 2.5x bodyweight and bench to 1.75x bodyweight. At my current weight this is about 315 for bench press and 450 squat. The bench goal being the easiest of the 2.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Official Entry:
My summer goal is to chisel out a physique that no one has seen before. I was a very heavy kid and toned up decently through college. To the point coach fed me Ensure as a snack to help me maintain weight lol. Became more conscious of my fam history and had to make a change and now pursue a lifestyle, career, and figure that was 2 yrs ago deemed impossible from my friends and family. In all I have gained over 100lbs on every single lift and replaced body fat with lean tissue. Hope Prime can help me in my mission as this car could use the aftermarket parts lol. Hope I have a shot and Thank you USP labs for the opportunity.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Need to beck my dumbbell press pr to 85 and 90. I hope to reach 3 digits in the next year.

Bbtc22

Awards
Well as you can see I'm new to AM but not to the supplement world. Finally going to make the move over to a much better forum that's not full of BS. My PR goals for the summer are pretty aggressive but definitely in my reach with hard work and with some help with a product such as PRIME. I'm currently training to pick up a Navy SEAL contract and will start my physical test within the next month so my goals are... Swim a sub 9 min 500 yard combat side stroke, rest 10 mins, 25 dead hang pull-ups (2 min time limit), rest 2 mins, 100+ push-ups (2 min time limit), rest 2 mins, 100+ sit-ups (2 min time limit), rest 10 mins, run a sub 9:00 min 1.5 mile. Not expecting to win because of my low post count (1 actually lol) but regardless thanks for the opportunity anyways!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
the PR's im chasing are a 250 bench and a 300 squat.. while getting lean and mean

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to be able to do 70 push ups and 70 sit ups in a minute as well.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wouldnt mind seeing my leg press hit 1600lbs and my back squat over 515lbs

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
better add tribulus then.....

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I need to get 420 on my machine Bench. And curl 65lbs each hand eventually. I'm stuck at 60.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I want to be able to nail 100 pushups straight by august 1st. Right now my pr is 57 :(

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to be able to do 5 minutes of jump rope without messing up and able to do it backwards as well!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Breaking past my 385lb bench would a nice goal to end my summer right. Hit it last summer but Im 40lbs lighter and am hoping I can still get back to it.

aceroni

Awards
Since my ham is popped and limiting my squatting,
I wouldn't mind bringing my dead from 500->530

aceroni

Awards
And I also wouldn't mind going from the 120lb DB for.3x5 presses to the 150s

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also one of my goals get some veins going!

My vascularity sucks! I have a vein in my bicep that only comes out when I'm doing cable cross overs and push ups. When I'm done and i go to look its gone =(.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also one of my goals get some veins going!

My vascularity sucks! I have a vein in my bicep that only comes out when I'm doing cable cross overs and push ups. When I'm done and i go to look its gone =(.
Gotta have the iPhone at the ready in the gym, catch that elusive vein in action!!