Performax Labs is giving out 7 tubs of Powermax to log!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Performax Labs is giving out 7 tubs of Powermax to log!


    Hey AM members, for my introduction as a Product Specialist for Performax Labs we're excited to give away 7 tubs of the highly rated Pre Workout Powermax for seven lucky members to log!



    Name:  Powermax.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  84.2 KB


    To put a more personal spin on this one since it's my first promo I'm going to incorporate one of my favorite things to do besides workout. I'm a self admitted comic nerd, love to read them and am excited for the upcoming comic book movies coming out. I've run across quite a few people at the gym who share the same love of both so I figured why not see if any of you feel the same!

    Name:  my_parents_are_deeaaaaaad.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  37.3 KB

    So here's how to apply, it's really easy. Just tell me who you think is the most badass superhero out there and why! Bonus points for posting a B.A. picture of your selection! (Like my avvy) For example, I think Batman is the most B.A. because he uses his god given strength and smarts to fight crime. If you're not into the books, just let me know your favorite comic book movie to come out and why!



    So that's it! Loggers must be in the U.S.A and able to update their logs at least three times a week. Winners will be announced on Saturday so get those entries in!
    Attached Images Attached Images  


  2. BATMAN FTW!Thanks for getting this log promo going nick! Everyone jump on board when you get the chance!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Completely FREE samples of PowerMax ​available exclusively on our website

  3. Bump!!


    Post a picture of your favorite superhero and why they are your favorite and your entered to WIN a FREE BOTTLE! It couldn't be easier haha
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
    •   
       


  4. Not entering but I couldn't resist.


    Name:  image-249871332.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  352.6 KB

    My favorite is wolverine. He does what he wants when he wants to and is a certified bad a$$. Plus his ability to regenerate is just awesome. I bet he never gets doms

  5. Wolverine definitely qualifies as a BA! That movie coming out this summer looks pretty damn good as well, thanks for the input! Now we need some more people weighing in here!

  6. Wish I didnt admit to u that I bought a tub or else id be in on this haha..not considered a hero until the avengers movie but after seeing that and how unstoppable he is I think hes as bad ass as it gets!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Wish I didnt admit to u that I bought a tub or else id be in on this haha..not considered a hero until the avengers movie but after seeing that and how unstoppable he is I think hes as bad ass as it gets!
    I don't think you should be punished for buying from us! You'll definitely be considered if you're willing to do a log

  8. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post

    I don't think you should be punished for buying from us! You'll definitely be considered if you're willing to do a log
    Nonsense. The customer is always wrong

    :P

  9. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    Nonsense. The customer is always wrong

    :P
    Lol, there's been quite a few times in my other job where that is in fact quite a true statement!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post

    I don't think you should be punished for buying from us! You'll definitely be considered if you're willing to do a log
    Would this conflict with the test log? If not then I deff would

  11. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

    Would this conflict with the test log? If not then I deff would
    Are talking with another company or when ours releases? If ours you should be good to go, just gotta let us know your favorite hero!

  12. Yes urs and I picked the hulk! Unless u need a real one

  13. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Yes urs and I picked the hulk! Unless u need a real one
    Hulk is a real BA, don't piss him off! Thanks for entering man, winners picked Saturday!

  14. mr fantastic- reed richards, that is the superhero i would be.... being one of the smartest men on the planet plus being able to contort your body into any shape imaginable has always been appealing to me....one body part in particular really intriques me, you have to admit...that would be one hellova bonus!!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    mr fantastic- reed richards, that is the superhero i would be.... being one of the smartest men on the planet plus being able to contort your body into any shape imaginable has always been appealing to me....one body part in particular really intriques me, you have to admit...that would be one hellova bonus!!!!
    Lol! Honestly never thought of that, great entry though! I'll never look at him the same now.

  16. Not a marvel comic book type hero but a comic legend nonetheless...Gotta be goku. He's everything we all want to do and be. Trains like a boss, eats like a machine, sleeps like a baby. The perfect layout for self improvement.

    Name:  image-2472356805.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  562.2 KB
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Not a marvel comic book type hero but a comic legend nonetheless...Gotta be goku. He's everything we all want to do and be. Trains like a boss, eats like a machine, sleeps like a baby. The perfect layout for self improvement.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=81 554"/>
    Goku definitely works! He does seem to have the layout for self improvement down!

  18. Would love to try this, start of July> if you pick me, have a two week field op in June for the military so no forum access. I will let you decide!


    I have to say, one of my favorite characters in Sabretooth (good ol' victor creed)

    This guy is nothing but raw animal power, out of control, and honestly, scary as F***
    I know you all have those times where you just want to toss 45s across the freaking gym, haha tiger blood pump
    Name:  250px-Sabretooth_X-Men162.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  27.3 KB

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    mr fantastic- reed richards, that is the superhero i would be.... being one of the smartest men on the planet plus being able to contort your body into any shape imaginable has always been appealing to me....one body part in particular really intriques me, you have to admit...that would be one hellova bonus!!!!
    that other body part would be a long and LIMP lol

  20. Name:  The-Avengers-Hulk-movie-image-593x297.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  35.2 KB

    The hulk was a scientist trying to create a super soldier in an experiment gone bad on himself.. so brilliant and now HUGE..usually not known as a hero but saved pretty much everyone in the avengers movie..they were having their a$$es handed to them until the hulk came...HULK SMASH!!

    Iron man is also pretty sick..billionaire and super hero!


    Name:  203762-181993-iron-man.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  19.7 KB

    Creator of the first self sustaining renewable energy and owner of the baddest suit in town..again brilliant and powerful is the way to be! these two r unstoppable and bad a$$$$ in my eyes

  21. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=81 565"/>

    The hulk was a scientist trying to create a super soldier in an experiment gone bad on himself.. so brilliant and now HUGE..usually not known as a hero but saved pretty much everyone in the avengers movie..they were having their a$$es handed to them until the hulk came...HULK SMASH!!

    Iron man is also pretty sick..billionaire and super hero!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=81 566"/>

    Creator of the first self sustaining renewable energy and owner of the baddest suit in town..again brilliant and powerful is the way to be! these two r unstoppable and bad a$$$$ in my eyes
    Iron man was my second choice as well. What's cooler then a bazillionaire playboy with unlimited brains and an ego to match ha? Also he doesn't hide his identity which is pretty ballsy in itself
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  22. Red mist. Nuff said



    Name:  image-647680800.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  190.1 KB

    Not entering just thought I'd share
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Iron man was my second choice as well. What's cooler then a bazillionaire playboy with unlimited brains and an ego to match ha? Also he doesn't hide his identity which is pretty ballsy in itself
    haha yes agreed ...always liked superman but his other shy geeky side is sort of lame..tony stark all the way

  24. Great entries so far, lets keep it going guys! And yea, gotta love the brashness of Tony Stark. In the newest movie he tells the Mandarin to come get him and gives him his home address. That's pretty awesome

  25. Peter Parker and Spiderman... He's kinda the underdog super hero because of his small stature... What he lacks in size he makes up being brave in the heart and completely fearless... Usually takes on more menacing foes and doesn't budge.... Plus he's got some
    Cool superpowers and a good looking gf also in MJ lol..... I've never done a log but am willing to give it a go..... I'm 35 and have been lifting 15 years
  26. Goku is the man


    Goku is the best superhero out there. He trains like a madman all the time. Due to this he has increased his strength and speed exponentially. He also eats like a starving wolverine so his gains are based on nutrition. He is humble, but willing to take on anyone who wants to challenge him or he thinks will be a challenge to beat. He also inspires his friends to train harder and progress to the next level of fitness. Goku is the supreme superhero because his godlike strength and speed are based on proper and intense training AND superb nutrition!

  27. Name:  batman.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  43.3 KB

    I tend to be a bit overly analytical, but Batman wins in my book because he's mortal and has to battle super human evil. I would love to log Powermax even though i am but a mere mortal.

  28. Bad ass? Wolverine. No question.

    Jeffrey

  29. Name:  tumblr_m08ctacbjd1qi0l3yo1_1280.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  219.8 KB
    OP this one is for you Just cam across in my search for my favorite
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  9.4 KB
    Dude wolverine by far speed strength and cant be hurt/die yeah pretty much the man.

  30. People! Spawn hands down!Name:  spawn_and_batman_wallpaper-t2.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  56.1 KB

  31. Quote Originally Posted by mayhem99 View Post
    Name:  tumblr_m08ctacbjd1qi0l3yo1_1280.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  219.8 KB
    OP this one is for you Just cam across in my search for my favorite
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  9.4 KB
    Dude wolverine by far speed strength and cant be hurt/die yeah pretty much the man.
    what if the hulk ripped wolverine in half...could he regenerate then?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    what if the hulk ripped wolverine in half...could he regenerate then?
    According the comic books yeah plus something about having a unbreakable bone structure is pretty sweet to

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Krankitups View Post
    People! Spawn hands down!Name:  spawn_and_batman_wallpaper-t2.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  56.1 KB
    I forgot about spawn love that comic yeah i am a comic book geek I can admit it

  34. Quote Originally Posted by mayhem99 View Post
    According the comic books yeah plus something about having a unbreakable bone structure is pretty sweet to
    i dunno lol but in the new avenger movie they have bruce banner say he tried to end his misery and put a bullet in his mouth and the "other guy" spit it out...these are some badass guys

  35. Would love to enter for this...
    Gotta say lost bad ass super hero is batman because unlike the others he's self made. Needs no super powers just pure bad ass. This is perfect timing just running out of my current pw! I'll keep a great log!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    i dunno lol but in the new avenger movie they have bruce banner say he tried to end his misery and put a bullet in his mouth and the "other guy" spit it out...these are some badass guys
    100% agreed

  37. Loving the variety here guys, also the dig Batman love Here's a pic from my fav Batman artist, Jim Lee

    Name:  Watching City.png
Views: 96
Size:  181.0 KB

  38. Gotta say... villains are where the fun is at.

    Name:  bane_dc-comics_pictureboxart_160w.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  20.2 KB
    Bane

  39. Name:  thor-thor-hulk-superman-batman-marvel-badass-cool-power-most-demotivational-poster-1273917424.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  135.4 KB
    The picture says it all.... He's Alpha to the max bro.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 04-28-2015, 03:32 PM
  2. Replies: 109
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 02:22 AM
  3. Replies: 135
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 03:51 AM
  4. What is the Best version of Epistane to take??
    By sparkman1006 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 06:59 PM
  5. What is the right time of day to take SD
    By revodrew in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 10:31 PM
Log in
Log in