Legend Returns! DCP 2.0 is Almost Here! BPS Needs Loggers!

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    Alright mf'ers, I'm in the game.

    I'll start a log tomorrow to run concurrently with my existing training log.

    Awesome, link us up once you get it up and running!


  2. cant wait to see these logs start
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    Alright mf'ers, I'm in the game.

    I'll start a log tomorrow to run concurrently with my existing training log.

    You have a freakishly dainty thumb.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You have a freakishly dainty thumb.
    It's the angle!!!
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  5. Swanson keeps great logs, cant wait to follow the DCP 2.0 log next!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Swanson keeps great logs, cant wait to follow the DCP 2.0 log next!
    Many thanks, sir!

    Off to Armbrust east as we speak. Will post report in my PeakBeta+ log!
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  7. Look forward to the logs.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Look forward to the logs.
    Looking forward to logging it!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Looking forward to logging it!
    We have eggs, logs, sausage, logs, logs, baked beans, logs, logs, and logs....with spam.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We have eggs, logs, sausage, logs, logs, baked beans, logs, logs, and logs....with spam.
    Log, its log, its big its heavy its wood! Its log, its log its better than bad its good!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Logs, logs, and more logs.

  12. Your mom likes logs.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    Your mom likes logs.
    Burn!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Logs? Someone say logs?

  15. Just had my first workout with DCP 2.0. It's been a while since I sweated like that. I left looking like I just walked a few miles in a monsoon.

  16. Sounds great!

  17. Will be posting my log up shortly! Hitting up a quick back session on my lunch today. Overslept and missed chest day this morning thanks to being up all night with hives for no apparent reason. Really not happy about that.

    Oh well. First dcp dose coming up in a minute
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  18. Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    awesome!
  20. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I'm back from vacation now, should start my log today or tomorrow at latest
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm back from vacation now, should start my log today or tomorrow at latest
    Very nice. Hope you had a great vacation, brotha.
  22. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Very nice. Hope you had a great vacation, brotha.
    only gained 3lbs this time, so I view it as a successful one first time my wife and I have done a vacation without the kids in 5 or 6 years, so it was nice. no schedule other than a couple of evening pool tournaments, and nothing in particular we felt we had to do. Most of the vacation was spent like this Name:  bacardi.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  62.3 KB
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  23. very nice. nothing wrong with a few mojitos. glad you had fun.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    only gained 3lbs this time, so I view it as a successful one first time my wife and I have done a vacation without the kids in 5 or 6 years, so it was nice. no schedule other than a couple of evening pool tournaments, and nothing in particular we felt we had to do. Most of the vacation was spent like this Name:  bacardi.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  62.3 KB
    I'll tell you what. I'm on vacation right now. It's fun and all, but it sure is different with 2 kids as opposed to 1. Maybe it's just that 1 is under a year, but it's work. Glad you had a nice vacation! Where'd you go? Puerto Rico?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    awesome!
    Headn over there.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  26. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I'll tell you what. I'm on vacation right now. It's fun and all, but it sure is different with 2 kids as opposed to 1. Maybe it's just that 1 is under a year, but it's work. Glad you had a nice vacation! Where'd you go? Puerto Rico?
    yeah, and I have 3 kids, which is even harsher. figure last two vacations to Hawaii and Puerto rico, they were 2,6 and 15 and 3,7,16 so really tough to manage. Yeah, that pic was at the Casa Bacardi, at their headquarters in Puerto Rico. We have a timeshare there, so go just about every year.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  27. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, and I have 3 kids, which is even harsher. figure last two vacations to Hawaii and Puerto rico, they were 2,6 and 15 and 3,7,16 so really tough to manage. Yeah, that pic was at the Casa Bacardi, at their headquarters in Puerto Rico. We have a timeshare there, so go just about every year.
    Sounds fun! It wasn't hard to decide to have #2, but to have #3, I just don't know.
  28. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    my fatness is up live and in full color Getting rid of the fatz with DCP 2.0 sponsored
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  29. will be subbin

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    will be subbin
    Same same
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USPlabs PROTEIN Is Almost HERE! // GET IN HERE & Name It To Win!
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 08:28 PM
  2. Muscle Pharm Sports Wear is Almost Here!!
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 11:47 AM
  3. 10th edition Anabolics by William Llewellyn is almost here!
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 01:17 PM
Log in
Log in