BioCor's First Logging Opportunity Contest!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Exclamation BioCor's First Logging Opportunity Contest!

Want free products to log? BioCor will hook you up! @EasyEJL and myself will be selecting FIVE lucky members to log a few of @BioCor 's products. Nothing special is required for contest entry, just a little about yourself, links to logs in the past, your goals, why we should pick you...etc. If you want to be creative in your contest entry, go for it! Make us laugh or do whatever you have to do to win! As long as your info is attached (as stated above). If you are able to post pictures, video updates once in a while, or anything of that nature, that will help your chances of being selected.

Name:  biocorlogo3.png
Views: 200
Size:  15.0 KB
    1.) Rules - Must use the supplements we give you for the full run (at least 1 month).
    - Must log these supplements here on anabolicminds.com and update at least three times a week
    - 1 entry per person
    - 5 members will be selected.

2.) Supplements - We will be giving you the following: Agmatine, Creatine, Citrulline Malate, and DivaMAX

If you have not heard of any of these supplements before and would like more info, visit Products | BioCor Nutrition or nutraplanet.com

---A little bit about BioCor Nutrition---

Quality

By sourcing only the highest quality bulk ingredients, BioCor's personal mission is to deliver only the best supplements to our customers which are guaranteed to be safe and effective.

Safety

By combining all of our core values, BioCor is committed to delivering only the safest supplements to our customers. From the factory floor to your door, we hold product safety in the highest regard.

Name:  biocorlogo3.png
Views: 200
Size:  15.0 KB

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.59%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Great opportunity!

We will be also be giving away a 3 month supply to those who do an outstanding job with their log, regardless if you liked it or not
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below.
    Agmatine- Cor CLA Caps- Citrulline Malate - Green Tea Caps- Cissus- Creatine Mono - DivaMax
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BioCor View Post
    Great opportunity!

We will be also be giving away a 3 month supply to those who do an outstanding job with their log, regardless if you liked it or not
    Did not know this! Can I apply?
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.59%

Sure, I'll just tell everyone to contact you for their 3 month supply!
    Agmatine- Cor CLA Caps- Citrulline Malate - Green Tea Caps- Cissus- Creatine Mono - DivaMax
  5. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

And just to be clear, this is full stacks of all of Agmatine, Creatine, Citrulline Malate, and DivaMAX, not just 1 or another. An awesome scientifically supported combination of supplements!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.6%

I've have a BioCor Citmal sample bottle thing. Good stuff. The powder was just as fine as flour and it mixes easy. Good logging op. If I wasn't logging PeakBeta I'd throw in an app. Good luck to whoever gets it!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.82%

I would definitely be interested in logging these products, but I have never logged on this site. I have run numerous logs on another site and would be willing to provide those links. Would these count?
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

So let's see, I love to brag about being a former competitive bodybuilder, although this was a former life pre college, pre nagging wife and pre kids.

This is truly the first year I am acting on getting myself back to single body fat percentage numbers where in other years I have been derailed. It also doesn't help when my 9 yr old sees my old competition photos and says "Wow Daddy you stomach had alot of muscles. Key word had. I am currently logging my intake and expenditure and am slowly making the strides I want to.

I consider myself a decent logger and have no problem giving positive or negative reviews.

Single sample review:

Athletix - Stim Sample

Log reviews:

Double S is getting Sleepy with Formutech Recover
    Double S - Endurance and Volatile Stack/Log

I would be honored to even try one of your products. Have a great weekend and great luck to all.

Name:  homer.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  9.1 KB
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Rdcopps View Post
    I would definitely be interested in logging these products, but I have never logged on this site. I have run numerous logs on another site and would be willing to provide those links. Would these count?
    Sorry, this forum doesn't allow linking to other forums
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.23%

Nice to see some log opps up,too bad there is no cissus opp
  11. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.59%

Yes they would count. Send me a PM with the links. Thanks!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Nice to see some log opps up,too bad there is no cissus opp

We could do that!
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%

So looks like cissus is added?!
  14. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.59%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    So looks like cissus is added?!

For this one no. But if someone wants to log it, thats fine. I think this stack is much better.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

I'm basically already logging your products lol. I use your agmatine and cit mal on a regular basis as part of my normal pre workout mix. See my log below.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

It is great stuff by the way, really helps me focus and get pumped during my workouts.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%

Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    I'm basically already logging your products lol. I use your agmatine and cit mal on a regular basis as part of my normal pre workout mix. See my log below.
    Yeah same here. Love cit mal
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.81%

I would love to log these! I haven't been on this site for long, but I am finishing up a log of Volatile, which is in my sig. I have been lifting for about 8 years and I have progressed a lot from where I once was. I weigh about 180 pounds and I am the strongest I have ever been. My goal right now is to get up to 190lbs by the end of summer (august 31), and I know this stack can help me get there! I haven't tried any of your products, but would love to start. I will keep a very detailed log, and I am sure you will be pleased with it. Thank you for the opportunity!
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%

Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    I would love to log these! I haven't been on this site for long, but I am finishing up a log of Volatile, which is in my sig. I have been lifting for about 8 years and I have progressed a lot from where I once was. I weigh about 180 pounds and I am the strongest I have ever been. My goal right now is to get up to 190lbs by the end of summer (august 31), and I know this stack can help me get there! I haven't tried any of your products, but would love to start. I will keep a very detailed log, and I am sure you will be pleased with it. Thank you for the opportunity!
    nice submission right here. we are new to AM so not many people have logged our stuff yet so you aren't alone.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.12%

just ending a great log will pm you with all the lists .
    51 177
    two years hard training going to begin to work with a super coach on prep to get myself in the right condition for a possible run at a masters physique show nest year. tow day spilt training regime . running around 2000 cal a day right now but i am sure it will change once the coach and i get things settled and arranged.
    my job is an executive chef at a small private college so i have good knowledge of what macros are needed and what to eat. give an ole man a shot and see waht happens. come on i'll be themost honest i can be . no bullsh&^! i;ll shoot you straight. thanks Bo.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%

Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    So let's see, I love to brag about being a former competitive bodybuilder, although this was a former life pre college, pre nagging wife and pre kids.

This is truly the first year I am acting on getting myself back to single body fat percentage numbers where in other years I have been derailed. It also doesn't help when my 9 yr old sees my old competition photos and says "Wow Daddy you stomach had alot of muscles. Key word had. I am currently logging my intake and expenditure and am slowly making the strides I want to.

I consider myself a decent logger and have no problem giving positive or negative reviews.

Single sample review:

Athletix - Stim Sample

Log reviews:

Double S is getting Sleepy with Formutech Recover
    Double S - Endurance and Volatile Stack/Log

I would be honored to even try one of your products. Have a great weekend and great luck to all.

Name:  homer.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  9.1 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    just ending a great log will pm you with all the lists .
    51 177
    two years hard training going to begin to work with a super coach on prep to get myself in the right condition for a possible run at a masters physique show nest year. tow day spilt training regime . running around 2000 cal a day right now but i am sure it will change once the coach and i get things settled and arranged.
    my job is an executive chef at a small private college so i have good knowledge of what macros are needed and what to eat. give an ole man a shot and see waht happens. come on i'll be themost honest i can be . no bullsh&^! i;ll shoot you straight. thanks Bo.
    so far, these are the contest entries. There is no set expiration date for this contest as of right now. We will keep it going (its only been 24 hours or so) until we feel we have a decent quality and quantity to choose from.

Paypal is also a great bribing method ;D
  22. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.59%

Bump

23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%

still have plenty of time for more applicants! what do you have to lose?!
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.55%

Hi BioCor,
    I would love to try this awesome looking stack! Going on three years of lifting. Recently started 5/3/1, and I start cycle 4 tomorrow. I'm trying to make an entrance onto this forum, much like you guys. I would love to pm some of my logs on other forums so let me know if you'd like to see links. Current goal is to recomp and put lbs on all my lifts. I have done 1 review and 1 mini log, not sponsored on AM.
    Add http's to these:
    ://anabolicminds.com/forum/productforums.php?do=umatches& amp;userid=185149
    ://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/229011-betancourt-nutrition-endocrine.html
    Out of your stack I am interested most in the DivaMAX, having recently had a blood test and was told I am at the low end of average which being 33, lifting heavy, and doing everything right to have high T is low! The creatine, agmatine, citrulline combo looks like it would give some amazing training sessions. What do you say BioCor? Let's get some gains together.
    And, I'll update 4x a week.
  25. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

lets see some more apps!
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%

WINNERS HAVE BEEN SELECTED
    rdcopps
    double s
    Bheslop
    Chefbo
    Broken bottle

PLEASE SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFORMATION TO ME VIA PM.

Thank you all for entering. We will have more contests in the future!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.83%

Outstanding!! Do you want one big log or separate?

Have a great week!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.12%

WINNERS HAVE BEEN SELECTED
    rdcopps
    double s
    Bheslop
    Chefbo
    Broken bottle

PLEASE SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFORMATION TO ME VIA PM.

Thank you all for entering. We will have more contests in the future!
    pm sent thanks again I will not disappoint.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Outstanding!! Do you want one big log or separate?

Have a great week!
    I'm confused, are you running our T Blast log while doing this?
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.55%

Wow looks like I got in at the last second! Thanks rep! Pm coming!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.81%

Sweet! Thanks, PM sent!
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Dang I just saw this... Just got back from vaca/anniversary with wife. Well I will keep an eye out. I am stil enjoying my agmatine. Thanks guys.
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%

one log with all products being used.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%

The addresses have been sent to @BioCor for him to ship out. again, thanks to all who applied and we will have more logs in the future as the company grows.
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

The addresses have been sent to @BioCor for him to ship out. again, thanks to all who applied and we will have more logs in the future as the company grows.
    bring on those promo's...really interested in divamax and your cissus products in particular.

good luck to the loggers!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.55%

Excited to get this stack!
  37. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.59%

Packages went out a couple days ago. Be on the lookout!!
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%

Guys, let us know when you have received your package
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.55%

Not today...
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.82%

Me either. But no worries.
    BioCor's Stack, Put to the Test
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231626-biocors-stack-put.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Schmazz's First Log Blue-Up + Alpha Drive XL
    By Schmazz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 09:16 PM
  2. RPM,Pro-Anabol, and WTF Pumped for a first log. unsponsored
    By jcratty75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 02:54 AM
  3. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 03:17 PM
  4. Starting my Cr2 log. FIRST LOG EVER