USPlabs OxyELITE Protein Release Date Announced \\ DON'T MISS OUT

Page 1 of 12 1236 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Exclamation USPlabs OxyELITE Protein Release Date Announced \\ DON'T MISS OUT

Some said it would never happen... USPlabs OxyELITE Protein™ is FINALLY here!

True USPlabs supporters know that we've been fine-tuning this ultra-advanced formula for years, just waiting for the PERFECT time to make the drop.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 is the date that we are going to hook you up with the hottest innovation to hit the protein game in decades!

Oxy
    ELITE Protein // Exclusive InnerCircle Release // May 21, 2013

You know the deal - next Tuesday, you'll get an email from us announcing the exclusive InnerCircle release and celebrating the launch with an INSANE offer BUT ONLY if you're an InnerCircle member!

Join For Free and Get The Protein FIRST! // www.usplabsdirect.com/innercircle

When you receive the message, DO NOT hesitate or you'll risk losing out on this rare one-time opportunity. Remember, it's only for a few short days and there is an extremely limited quantity available.

Act fast or you'll be left behind! Just imagine having nothing to do but read and re-read the awesome reviews of other, more aggressive, InncerCircle members, just wishing that you made a move! Don't risk it; get it early through the exclusive pre-launch!

Spread the word online & in the gym and remember that you have to be a member of the exclusive InnerCircle to get hooked up! Join here or pass this link on to a friend - www.usplabsdirect.com/innercircle

Once more... The date of the big drop is Tuesday, May 21, 2013.

This is a VERY exciting release for us, and we want to celebrate by hooking you up!

How to enter? Just answer this question...
    - On May 21, 2013... What will YOU be doing in anticipation of this monumental InnerCircle ONLY email??? -

Meditation? Isolation?
    What will you be doing while you wait for the email that will change the way you look at proteins forever?

You may enter as many times as you’d like; more entries = more chances to win! We will be selecting 5 random responses and hooking them up with a FULL bottle of USPlabs OxyELITE Protein as well as a free USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker!

Five (5) winners will be selected on 5/20/13 (USPlabs OxyELITE Protein/Shaker). Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.

\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

2. Registered User
    Answers

I'll be slinging for a few extra bottles
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

I will be making sure that my wife isn't monitoring the bank account on May 21st. She is starting to get a little pissy about some recent supp purchases. But, it's gonna happen.
    I will also be clearing some space in my supp center for my tub/tubs of OxyElite Protein!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

My wife is always buying stuff on "sale"... So now we can be like "But honey, It was on sale! Look how much I saved..."
  5. Registered User
    Answers

But this kinda never works as well as I'd like it to so Ill be hoping for the best, prepared for the worst...
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'll be checking my bank account to make sure I have enough money to pay for this. Hopefully it's not anymore than $50. If I can save that much I should be able to make the purchase.
    you're good...
  7. Registered User
    Answers

first ingredient listed hydrolyzed whey or no care
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    science would tell you otherwise.....
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Whey plus uncapped OxyElite pills. Yummy!
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Popping mollies and sweating in anticipation!!!!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Unnecessary, no studies have been done on WPH, so what would be the essence of it? With food overlap between meals from meal to meal there is always food overlap. Protein is protein, unless are lactose intolerant there is no need for a straight WPI and Blends are superior. Remember speed is not necessary considering the amount of aminos (intra-workout beverage) and whey (whole foods) and the speed of digestion here:

Is there a limit to how much protein the body can use in a single meal? | Wannabebig

Even fat post-wrokout has been researched and shown fine for post-workout: (pub med resources)

http://user210805.websitewizard.com/...R-Jan-2008.pdf

"Doctors said that muscles don’t recover right away after exercise, but take 24 to 48 hours.
    In one study, researchers tested the idea that a combination of amino acid proteins from soy and dairy together would feed the body longer after exercise than whey protein alone. The 20g protein blend contained 25% isolated egg, 25% whey and 50% casein.

One hour before a high-intensity leg resistance exercise, 20 young adults took either the protein blend or whey alone.

Doctors explained that the body absorbs whey protein rapidly, casein more slowly, and soy protein somewhere in between. Researchers took thigh muscle biopsies before exercise, one to three hours after, and again three to five hours after exercise.

While the effects for whey were shorter, the Blend of protein's blend delivered essential amino acid nourishment and promoted muscle-building activity up to five hours after exercise.

"The rationale for combining them both is mainly due to digestion rates. Overall dietary protein intake is what's important, and the benefits of consuming one protein source over another after workouts are minimal. I think there is some evidence to support protein blends, but not enough to say a blend is superior post-workout. For instance, casein has been shown to provide the greatest benefit for increases in protein synthesis for a prolonged duration, whereas whey protein has a greater initial benefit for protein synthesis. One study indicated that ingesting a combination of “fast” and “slow” proteins that initiate skeletal muscle protein synthesis and prolong amino acid delivery to tissues is superior to ingesting a single protein source. Also, The International Society of Sport Nutrition recommends that protein contain both whey and casein components due to their high protein digestibility, corrected amino acid score, and ability to increase muscle protein accretion. Having said that, don't get caught up in worrying about timing and absorption, and just focus on getting enough protein each day."

Reference: Journal of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology; 2012, Meeting Abstract 26/1"
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I'll have the UFC fight from the 18th saved so I can watch it the night before the release so when the IC deal drops I'll rush in

and get mine before the website crashes and I have to wait days before I can make my purchase.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I'll be sitting in a cubicle from 7:30am - 4:30pm...lunch, optional.
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I'll be sitting in a cubicle from 7:30am - 4:30pm...lunch, optional.
    I work 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
    HOpe the server does not crash again!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I'll also be sitting there nekid...so not to be restricted when I need to click the mouse with puma like speed...
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

I work 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
    HOpe the server does not crash again!
    You gonna have one of your students monitor your email?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

You gonna have one of your students monitor your email?
    Not teaching on Tuesdays. work my other part time job. I spend most of the morning putting away a truck (takes me about 2 hours of moving a lot of heavy things), and my general manager comes in at noon, wont be able to get on a CPU until i get home.
    Last IC release i had to wait 2-3 days to order due to server crash, kept thinking i would not get in on it....

I called like 10 times. the jessica girl i think hated me
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Tell them you must have the day off in observance of Usp Labs Inner Circle release day!.
    Have not had a day off in almost 3 weeks man. Literally....
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

science would tell you otherwise.....
    links?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Have not had a day off in almost 3 weeks man. Literally....
    I am almost in the same boat. We have to make money, and take orders from the man!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I don't know if I'll be working that day or not but if i am i will suddenly take a "bathroom break" too purchase this protein! If I'm off you better believe I'm just gonna chill on my email and keep updating! Hopefully i have the money though cuz the car payment and tags are due
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

The 21st is is a Tuesday and under my current training program I will be doing HIIT cardio and legs
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Ill be checking my emails for IC release
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Ill also be working at (hopefully) my new job in ad sales for a local magazine group!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

And probably tossing my current protein in the garbage! (Or just letting my gf use it)
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I ll be stretching out my clicker finger so I can be extra quick getting to the page.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I ll be compulsively checking my email by hitting update over and over and over and over and over.....
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  28. Registered User
    Answers

I will have my speakers on my computer to the max volume patiently waiting to hear my mail ding sound when I receive new e-mails. For every time I hear my mail ding sound and it is not the IC deal e-mail, I will slowly but surely become a bit more sad each and every time until it is the IC deal e-mail.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Canceling the entire days activities and waiting on "the moment"
  30. Registered User
    Answers

People are taking days off, turning their speakers up and making sure they are free for the IC release.

Who is going to go the extra mile and camp outside the USP Labs HQ?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Ill be at work trying to order it through my iPhone
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I will be holding money back and making my girlfriend pay the electricity bill so I will be able to purchase the IC release!

I also will be hawk eyeing my phone all day. Waiting and waiting... I may not get any work done at work but hey...I think it'll be worth it
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  33. Registered User
    Answers

Ill be checking my email every five minutes so I can get on before the servers get fried again!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.
    Answers

- On May 21, 2013... What will YOU be doing in anticipation of this monumental InnerCircle ONLY email???
    -
    that's back day!!! lifting..... checking emails..... lifting.... checking emails.....repeat
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

Some said it would never happen... USPlabs OxyELITE Protein(TM) is FINALLY here!

True USPlabs supporters know that we've been fine-tuning this ultra-advanced formula for years, just waiting for the PERFECT time to make the drop.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 is the date that we are going to hook you up with the hottest innovation to hit the protein game in decades!

OxyELITE Protein // Exclusive InnerCircle Release // May 21, 2013

You know the deal - next Tuesday, you'll get an email from us announcing the exclusive InnerCircle release and celebrating the launch with an INSANE offer BUT ONLY if you're an InnerCircle member!

When you receive the message, DO NOT hesitate or you'll risk losing out on this rare one-time opportunity. Remember, it's only for a few short days and there is an extremely limited quantity available.

Act fast or you'll be left behind! Just imagine having nothing to do but read and re-read the awesome reviews of other, more aggressive, InncerCircle members, just wishing that you made a move! Don't risk it; get it early through the exclusive pre-launch!

Spread the word online & in the gym and remember that you have to be a member of the exclusive InnerCircle to get hooked up! Join here or pass this link on to a friend - www.usplabsdirect.com/innercircle

Once more... The date of the big drop is Tuesday, May 21, 2013.

This is a VERY exciting release for us, and we want to celebrate by hooking you up!

How to enter? Just answer this question...
    - On May 21, 2013... What will YOU be doing in anticipation of this monumental InnerCircle ONLY email??? -

Meditation? Isolation?
    What will you be doing while you wait for the email that will change the way you look at proteins forever?

You may enter as many times as you'd like; more entries = more chances to win! We will be selecting 5 random responses and hooking them up with a FULL bottle of USPlabs OxyELITE Protein as well as a free USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker!

Five (5) winners will be selected on 5/20/13 (USPlabs OxyELITE Protein/Shaker). Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.

Me and my gf will be eating or lifting because that is her bday gift to her and kicking her ass on the gym than making her buy me a tub of the ic release.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    People are taking days off, turning their speakers up and making sure they are free for the IC release.

Who is going to go the extra mile and camp outside the USP Labs HQ?
    I'll be driving the 35 miles to HQ on the 20th and sleeping in a pup tent...good times on manana...
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

I was pretty much on the spot with the two flavors. Peanut butter was my third choice.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

I'll be driving the 35 miles to HQ on the 20th and sleeping in a pup tent...good times on manana...
    You live 35 miles from USP?

Paging Jacob to get the restraining order ready.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Review #4 -- Chocolate French Toast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfnKwfj-Tck

What flavor did you use today? Chocolate
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the initial taste? 9/10 --> mix of Devil's Food/Brownies IMO
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the after taste? 9/10 ---> Very Good!
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the texture? 9/10 --> Bit Thicker, Think this is a blend of MPI, WPC, WPI, and Casein's as labeled
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the smell? Not as strong as the vanilla IMO
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the mixability? 10/10 no problems
    Did you experience any recovery changes? No increased Recovery from a protein powder
    Would you be interested in using this product in the future? Hands down!
    Please add other comments that you have.
    Since its a blend it binds better in the french toast as a pudding/gel to encoat the bread. Overall very satisfied and i will let the video do the talking! Outstanding job USP Labs.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

If this is anything like the Versa-1 IC deal, I'm sold! Glad I got my bonus a few weeks back!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ****Don't Miss Out on FREE Samples****
    By jiggamanbill in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 10:42 AM
  2. 48 Hour $1 AXcell 4:1:1 BCAA Sale. Don't miss out.
    By AthleticXtreme in forum Athletic Xtreme
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 08:09 PM
  3. E-Control > Don't Miss Out!!!
    By The Neck in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 07:34 AM
  4. Warning: You've Got To Sign Up...don't Miss Out!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 12:13 PM
  5. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 12:09 AM