USPlabs OxyELITE Protein Release Date Announced \\ DON'T MISS OUT

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Some said it would never happen... USPlabs OxyELITE Protein™ is FINALLY here!

True USPlabs supporters know that we've been fine-tuning this ultra-advanced formula for years, just waiting for the PERFECT time to make the drop.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 is the date that we are going to hook you up with the hottest innovation to hit the protein game in decades!

Oxy
ELITE Protein // Exclusive InnerCircle Release // May 21, 2013

You know the deal - next Tuesday, you'll get an email from us announcing the exclusive InnerCircle release and celebrating the launch with an INSANE offer BUT ONLY if you're an InnerCircle member!

Join For Free and Get The Protein FIRST! // www.usplabsdirect.com/innercircle

When you receive the message, DO NOT hesitate or you'll risk losing out on this rare one-time opportunity. Remember, it's only for a few short days and there is an extremely limited quantity available.

Act fast or you'll be left behind! Just imagine having nothing to do but read and re-read the awesome reviews of other, more aggressive, InncerCircle members, just wishing that you made a move! Don't risk it; get it early through the exclusive pre-launch!

Spread the word online & in the gym and remember that you have to be a member of the exclusive InnerCircle to get hooked up! Join here or pass this link on to a friend - www.usplabsdirect.com/innercircle

Once more... The date of the big drop is Tuesday, May 21, 2013.

This is a VERY exciting release for us, and we want to celebrate by hooking you up!

How to enter? Just answer this question...
- On May 21, 2013... What will YOU be doing in anticipation of this monumental InnerCircle ONLY email??? -

Meditation? Isolation?
What will you be doing while you wait for the email that will change the way you look at proteins forever?

You may enter as many times as you’d like; more entries = more chances to win! We will be selecting 5 random responses and hooking them up with a FULL bottle of USPlabs OxyELITE Protein as well as a free USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker!

Five (5) winners will be selected on 5/20/13 (USPlabs OxyELITE Protein/Shaker). Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be making sure that my wife isn't monitoring the bank account on May 21st. She is starting to get a little pissy about some recent supp purchases. But, it's gonna happen.
I will also be clearing some space in my supp center for my tub/tubs of OxyElite Protein!!

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But this kinda never works as well as I'd like it to so Ill be hoping for the best, prepared for the worst...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be checking my bank account to make sure I have enough money to pay for this. Hopefully it's not anymore than $50. If I can save that much I should be able to make the purchase.
you're good...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first ingredient listed hydrolyzed whey or no care :smoker:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Whey plus uncapped OxyElite pills. Yummy!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
first ingredient listed hydrolyzed whey or no care :smoker:
Unnecessary, no studies have been done on WPH, so what would be the essence of it? With food overlap between meals from meal to meal there is always food overlap. Protein is protein, unless are lactose intolerant there is no need for a straight WPI and Blends are superior. Remember speed is not necessary considering the amount of aminos (intra-workout beverage) and whey (whole foods) and the speed of digestion here:

Is there a limit to how much protein the body can use in a single meal? | Wannabebig

Even fat post-wrokout has been researched and shown fine for post-workout: (pub med resources)

http://user210805.websitewizard.com/files/unprotected/AARR-Jan-2008.pdf

"Doctors said that muscles don’t recover right away after exercise, but take 24 to 48 hours.
In one study, researchers tested the idea that a combination of amino acid proteins from soy and dairy together would feed the body longer after exercise than whey protein alone. The 20g protein blend contained 25% isolated egg, 25% whey and 50% casein.

One hour before a high-intensity leg resistance exercise, 20 young adults took either the protein blend or whey alone.

Doctors explained that the body absorbs whey protein rapidly, casein more slowly, and soy protein somewhere in between. Researchers took thigh muscle biopsies before exercise, one to three hours after, and again three to five hours after exercise.

While the effects for whey were shorter, the Blend of protein's blend delivered essential amino acid nourishment and promoted muscle-building activity up to five hours after exercise.

"The rationale for combining them both is mainly due to digestion rates. Overall dietary protein intake is what's important, and the benefits of consuming one protein source over another after workouts are minimal. I think there is some evidence to support protein blends, but not enough to say a blend is superior post-workout. For instance, casein has been shown to provide the greatest benefit for increases in protein synthesis for a prolonged duration, whereas whey protein has a greater initial benefit for protein synthesis. One study indicated that ingesting a combination of “fast” and “slow” proteins that initiate skeletal muscle protein synthesis and prolong amino acid delivery to tissues is superior to ingesting a single protein source. Also, The International Society of Sport Nutrition recommends that protein contain both whey and casein components due to their high protein digestibility, corrected amino acid score, and ability to increase muscle protein accretion. Having said that, don't get caught up in worrying about timing and absorption, and just focus on getting enough protein each day."

Reference: Journal of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology; 2012, Meeting Abstract 26/1"

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have the UFC fight from the 18th saved so I can watch it the night before the release so when the IC deal drops I'll rush in

and get mine before the website crashes and I have to wait days before I can make my purchase.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be sitting in a cubicle from 7:30am - 4:30pm...lunch, optional.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll also be sitting there nekid...so not to be restricted when I need to click the mouse with puma like speed...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You gonna have one of your students monitor your email? :)
Not teaching on Tuesdays. work my other part time job. I spend most of the morning putting away a truck (takes me about 2 hours of moving a lot of heavy things), and my general manager comes in at noon, wont be able to get on a CPU until i get home.
Last IC release i had to wait 2-3 days to order due to server crash, kept thinking i would not get in on it....

I called like 10 times. the jessica girl i think hated me

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I'll be working that day or not but if i am i will suddenly take a "bathroom break" too purchase this protein! If I'm off you better believe I'm just gonna chill on my email and keep updating! Hopefully i have the money though cuz the car payment and tags are due :(

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 21st is is a Tuesday and under my current training program I will be doing HIIT cardio and legs :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill also be working at (hopefully) my new job in ad sales for a local magazine group!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And probably tossing my current protein in the garbage! (Or just letting my gf use it) ;)

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I ll be stretching out my clicker finger so I can be extra quick getting to the page.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I ll be compulsively checking my email by hitting update over and over and over and over and over.....

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will have my speakers on my computer to the max volume patiently waiting to hear my mail ding sound when I receive new e-mails. For every time I hear my mail ding sound and it is not the IC deal e-mail, I will slowly but surely become a bit more sad :sad2: each and every time until it is the IC deal e-mail.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Canceling the entire days activities and waiting on "the moment"

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People are taking days off, turning their speakers up and making sure they are free for the IC release.

Who is going to go the extra mile and camp outside the USP Labs HQ? ;)

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I will be holding money back and making my girlfriend pay the electricity bill so I will be able to purchase the IC release!

I also will be hawk eyeing my phone all day. Waiting and waiting... I may not get any work done at work but hey...I think it'll be worth it

tank78

tank78

Awards
Ill be checking my email every five minutes so I can get on before the servers get fried again!

JesusTheKing

Awards
- On May 21, 2013... What will YOU be doing in anticipation of this monumental InnerCircle ONLY email???
-
that's back day!!! lifting..... checking emails..... lifting.... checking emails.....repeat

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
http://www.usplabsdirect.com/innercircle

Some said it would never happen... USPlabs OxyELITE Protein(TM) is FINALLY here!

True USPlabs supporters know that we've been fine-tuning this ultra-advanced formula for years, just waiting for the PERFECT time to make the drop.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 is the date that we are going to hook you up with the hottest innovation to hit the protein game in decades!

http://www.usplabsdirect.com/innercircle

OxyELITE Protein // Exclusive InnerCircle Release // May 21, 2013

You know the deal - next Tuesday, you'll get an email from us announcing the exclusive InnerCircle release and celebrating the launch with an INSANE offer BUT ONLY if you're an InnerCircle member!

When you receive the message, DO NOT hesitate or you'll risk losing out on this rare one-time opportunity. Remember, it's only for a few short days and there is an extremely limited quantity available.

Act fast or you'll be left behind! Just imagine having nothing to do but read and re-read the awesome reviews of other, more aggressive, InncerCircle members, just wishing that you made a move! Don't risk it; get it early through the exclusive pre-launch!

Spread the word online & in the gym and remember that you have to be a member of the exclusive InnerCircle to get hooked up! Join here or pass this link on to a friend - www.usplabsdirect.com/innercircle

Once more... The date of the big drop is Tuesday, May 21, 2013.

This is a VERY exciting release for us, and we want to celebrate by hooking you up!

How to enter? Just answer this question...
- On May 21, 2013... What will YOU be doing in anticipation of this monumental InnerCircle ONLY email??? -

Meditation? Isolation?
What will you be doing while you wait for the email that will change the way you look at proteins forever?

You may enter as many times as you'd like; more entries = more chances to win! We will be selecting 5 random responses and hooking them up with a FULL bottle of USPlabs OxyELITE Protein as well as a free USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker!

Five (5) winners will be selected on 5/20/13 (USPlabs OxyELITE Protein/Shaker). Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.
Me and my gf will be eating or lifting because that is her bday gift to her and kicking her ass on the gym than making her buy me a tub of the ic release.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People are taking days off, turning their speakers up and making sure they are free for the IC release.

Who is going to go the extra mile and camp outside the USP Labs HQ? ;)
I'll be driving the 35 miles to HQ on the 20th and sleeping in a pup tent...good times on manana...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was pretty much on the spot with the two flavors. Peanut butter was my third choice.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be driving the 35 miles to HQ on the 20th and sleeping in a pup tent...good times on manana...
You live 35 miles from USP?

Paging Jacob to get the restraining order ready.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Review #4 -- Chocolate French Toast

[video=youtube;rfnKwfj-Tck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfnKwfj-Tck[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfnKwfj-Tck

What flavor did you use today? Chocolate
On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the initial taste? 9/10 --> mix of Devil's Food/Brownies IMO
On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the after taste? 9/10 ---> Very Good!
On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the texture? 9/10 --> Bit Thicker, Think this is a blend of MPI, WPC, WPI, and Casein's as labeled
On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the smell? Not as strong as the vanilla IMO
On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the mixability? 10/10 no problems
Did you experience any recovery changes? No increased Recovery from a protein powder
Would you be interested in using this product in the future? Hands down!
Please add other comments that you have.
Since its a blend it binds better in the french toast as a pudding/gel to encoat the bread. Overall very satisfied and i will let the video do the talking! Outstanding job USP Labs.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
If this is anything like the Versa-1 IC deal, I'm sold! Glad I got my bonus a few weeks back!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im excited to see the profile on this stuff!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Im excited to see the profile on this stuff!
MPI first ingredient (Whey/Casein proteins) WPC, Cocoa, Polydextrose (Fiber), Sunflower Oil, MCT's, CLA, Amylase Lactase, Guar Gum

Came on the beta samples

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
I will be refreshing my email every five seconds while holding off my year old son from pushing buttons on the computer and shutting it down like he always does. Omg that would be a major disaster if I refreshed the page got the email and he hit the power button. This has happened to me a few times with other stuff. So I will be holding the little rascal off and refreshing until I get that sweet golden email. I'm a single father of three boys so I can't afford very many supplements but I am actually going to go sell some DVDs and video games to a pawn shop just to be able to afford this protein. I am so stok3d about this you have no clue.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I will be refreshing my email every five seconds while holding off my year old son from pushing buttons on the computer and shutting it down like he always does. Omg that would be a major disaster if I refreshed the page got the email and he hit the power button. This has happened to me a few times with other stuff. So I will be holding the little rascal off and refreshing until I get that sweet golden email. I'm a single father of three boys so I can't afford very many supplements but I am actually going to go sell some DVDs and video games to a pawn shop just to be able to afford this protein. I am so stok3d about this you have no clue.
I think there will be 1000's doing the same thing. Just think about what happened with versa-1, USP labs will be on double watch for this IC Release and keeping that system fresh!

DAG2013

Awards
I'll be hitting F5 on my inbox while sitting nekid in my office with a bowl of jello. Wait what forum is this?

Jcweinsx

Awards
I will be awaiting the pending release like a schoolgirl pining (not PINNING thats a different thread) for Justin Bieber.... Or maybe just working out and not freaking about the order website working.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 grams Premium protein blend (Premium Milk protein isolate (which is 80% casien and 20% whey), Premium 80% whey protein concentrate (highest quality on the market), micellar casien).
4 grams of fat (MCT, CLA, sunflower)
2 grams net carbs
3 grams fiber

130 calories per serving

Amazing taste

Blend designed to spark Protein synthesis and stop protein degradation...its exactly what you want anytime you drink a protein...ANYTIIME YOU DRINK A PROTEIN..

NO AMINO FILLERS....

Get in on the IC, it will be epic! MAY 21st!

Spread the good word...

A company that loves their consumers doesn't screw them on precious protein content!

All that hard work in the gym, to come home and thinking you are taking in 25grams of protein when in reality its 17 grams of super low quality protein..Let's be real, if they are spiking it, they are not using high quality protein...