Page 7 of 12 First ... 256789 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I think you can tell the difference between high quality protein and low quality protein from recovery aspect and GI aspect. This protein comes advertised as high quality protein with no fillers. I would gladly pay more if I notice a difference. Just my 2 cents.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

Haha....Matty's trying to get to 1% body fat.
    Id settle for under five for Nationals
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Like I said if there still available on fri I will definitely order it up! I'll let you guys know about the OEP powder
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I think you can tell the difference between high quality protein and low quality protein from recovery aspect and GI aspect. This protein comes advertised as high quality protein with no fillers. I would gladly pay more if I notice a difference. Just my 2 cents.
    Tough to pinpoint GI distress, since it does contain WPC, to some who are lactose intolerant it will not settle well and those individual needs pure WPI or WPH to process whey in general. same could be said with the MPI inclusion. MPI is 80% Casein therefore its heavier on the diary and again those with lactose problems will be in trouble.

Low quality protein can still settle easy for most because most do not have a lactose problem, its just a matter of knowing exactly what your getting out of your protein with lab tests and verification from 3rd parties.

Those who have been tested and busted (as some of us know who they are) can sure tell the difference. Look and compare some powders on the market, those which come out a touch grainer may be spiking with low grade taurine/glycine or lower grade WPC. Just a common fact.

Sometimes people need to realize the phrase "you get what you pay for" if you have to pay a few extra bucks for a quality product, you better believe its worth every single penny.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I bought oxy powder when it came out for 39.99 and was very impressed! Stims/energy was great (stronger than NF but smoother than 1,3,) flavor was awesome (fruit punch very excited to get green apple), and I love the new carnitine transport system idea... Now same product, same price with an awesome protein?!!? How are you going to complain?
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.98%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

Hear me out...

OxyElite Powder is 34.99 at Nutraplanet and a top 13 supplement. You could sell it for $25 fast and you have a $15 dollar protein.
    Hey, you kind of sound like a business man.... ;-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.27%

You're in 2 for 70. But 2 for 80 is out of the question. LMFAO.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.47%

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    it will be between 29.99-34.99 on line..
    That would be reasonable for a quality 2lb tub. thanks.
    My 5/3/1 Workout Log - Second cycle starring BPS EndoTurbo/Vanillean and PES Alphamine/Enhanced/Erase Pro
    anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/225402-dag2013s-5-3-a.html
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Ill buy any unwanted OEP powder. Inbox me
    I can sell you mine.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post

I can sell you mine.
    Inbox.me
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.28%

I'm pretty diplomatic but I gotta agree with some here, been waiting for a Protein release to stock up but get a fat burner instead. I have TONS of fat burners already to include OxyElite, Alphamine, etc so it was disappointing to say the least when I saw the much-hyped Protein deal turn into a fat-burner deal. So in reality, it's $40.00 for only 2lbs of Protein, which I would go through in no time.

I just picked up 2lbs of Protein for $19.00 with free shipping yesterday. I am really trying to see where the "Unreal Inner Circle deal" is, but a bare minimum of sample packs hardly qualify as I get tons of those with almost every supplement order I make.

It pains me to express these feelings because I am a loyal USPLabs cust and have TONS of USPLabs supplements, but I was extremely disappointed in the earth-shaking "deal" especially after the last Versa-1 debacle in which I STILL don't think was made up to us loyal members. If some here are happy with their deal, then that's good but I just expected A LOT MORE, especially after the Versa-1 issue. But on to more positive news, if you have not tried the OxyElite Powder then your in for a treat as it works well and taste great, about 1/2 way through my container.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.98%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post
    I'm pretty diplomatic but I gotta agree with some here, been waiting for a Protein release to stock up but get a fat burner instead. I have TONS of fat burners already to include OxyElite, Alphamine, etc so it was disappointing to say the least when I saw the much-hyped Protein deal turn into a fat-burner deal. So in reality, it's $40.00 for only 2lbs of Protein, which I would go through in no time.

I just picked up 2lbs of Protein for $19.00 with free shipping yesterday. I am really trying to see where the "Unreal Inner Circle deal" is, but a bare minimum of sample packs hardly qualify as I get tons of those with almost every supplement order I make.

It pains me to express these feelings because I am a loyal USPLabs cust and have TONS of USPLabs supplements, but I was extremely disappointed in the earth-shaking "deal" especially after the last Versa-1 debacle in which I STILL don't think was made up to us loyal members. If some here are happy with their deal, then that's good but I just expected A LOT MORE, especially after the Versa-1 issue. But on to more positive news, if you have not tried the OxyElite Powder then your in for a treat as it works well and taste great, about 1/2 way through my container.
    Thanks for the feed back on the OxyElite Pro Powder!

You have to remember the the entire deal here with the IC release. I understand your frustrations but you can look at it from a business standpoint. They're both new products and you got each in the IC deal for $20. Are you going to be able to find that kind of deal anywhere else for these caliber of products? Probably not.

It was mentioned earlier, get the OEP powder for $20, sell it on eBay or to a member for $35 (avg online price) and you come up $15 a head, making your next tub of OxyElite Protein that much cheaper.

I hope this better helps get an understanding, again I understand your frustrations. I appreciate you, and many others, as a not only a USPlabs supporter but forum members. Makes AM a great place.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

So i got tracking info for the IC deal that I bought for my brother, and for the one I bought for my buddy, but I didn't get the one I bought for myself!!!!!
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    So i got tracking info for the IC deal that I bought for my brother, and for the one I bought for my buddy, but I didn't get the one I bought for myself!!!!!
    No tracking for me or email confirmation/confirmation # from the order. Hoping this did go through!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.73%

Coming from a me, a huge fan of usp labs, since 2009, I am not happy with this IC. I like just about everything I have tried from them, and the countless times i've recommended the products to friends or strangers, it's never disappointed. But let me gripe for a moment:

- I dont want oxyelite pro thermo in powder form.
    - I want a better deal, like 2 tubs of the protein powder.
    - What was all the hype for flavors when you went with the basic two flavors- chocolate and vanilla?
    - The name for this product. I don't like the direction usp labs is going. Not enough innovation, creativity. It's falling into the "me too" catagory imo with this release.

You can't please everyone, but usp labs, I know you can do better.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.6%

I have also been a fan of USP Labs and have used a lot of their products. I was excited about the protein deal but I don't want the fat burner either. Ya, I could buy the stack and resell the powder but that's a hassle. The new product is oxy elite protein. The deal should be on oxy elite protein, not the stack.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.22%

Green Apple OEP Powder?
    oh my lord.. please say this is TRUE!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Guess I'm not the only one
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.22%

Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    I bought oxy powder when it came out for 39.99 and was very impressed! Stims/energy was great (stronger than NF but smoother than 1,3,) flavor was awesome (fruit punch very excited to get green apple), and I love the new carnitine transport system idea... Now same product, same price with an awesome protein?!!? How are you going to complain?
    This is what i am talking about with green apple.
  20. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.5%

Don't remember people complaining when Agmatine came with Versa 1 purchase. We also don't know how limited the stock was. Might be one of those things where limiting the protein per order allows more customers to try it out which might equal more sales in the long run. Happens a LOT with these insider type deals from a lot of different companies. The stock of new products on these type of releases is usually pretty limited. Can't remember if you could buy multiple Alphamines, but pretty sure 1 tub of Enhanched was the max for comparison sake. And I don't recall people complaining about the free Erase because it was a pre-workout sale, not an AI sale I dunno, I mean I guess you can't make everyone happy. My biggest complaint is honestly with the lack of flavor choices. Even if the chocolate is amazingly good tons of great just chocolate proteins on the market.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.78%

I'm going to try this out...seems interesting
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

If I lived in America and was eligible for this I would be all over it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.22%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If I lived in America and was eligible for this I would be all over it.
    Maybe its time to move to america!
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.94%

Not happy with it have whey concentrate in it. But I do like the exposé on protein powder venders
  25. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.27%

People in here complaining.... Who owes you something? If you don't like the deal don't buy it, pretty simple.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.92%

I think it's still a good deal with the OEP. I have wanted to try this stuff. I'm super stoked that I also got picked as one of the winners.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.22%

Regardless of the product you put out on the market there will always be some that do not enjoy it or support it. Thats why the industry is so large and vast, but for the majority USP labs products will be well known and recognized and utilized by most. Cant please em all, you can only hope to engage as many consumers as possible.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Regardless of the product you put out on the market there will always be some that do not enjoy it or support it. Thats why the industry is so large and vast, but for the majority USP labs products will be well known and recognized and utilized by most. Cant please em all, you can only hope to engage as many consumers as possible.
    Absolutely, such a large market with a seemingly endless amount of products and brands to choose from. That said, very few brands have as much name recognition and as many loyal fans as USP Labs does, so Id say you guys are certainly doing something right haha
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

ok so who broke the site? Got an email that it is avalable, went out to my car to get my credit card and site is down. Can't surface a phone number to call.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

Green Apple OEP Powder?
    oh my lord.. please say this is TRUE!
    Green Apple OxyELITE Pro® Super Thermo Powder™!?!

Yes, it is TRUE! Green Apple is currently available at some locations and I can't wait to give it a try!
    PES Representative
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    ok so who broke the site? Got an email that it is avalable, went out to my car to get my credit card and site is down. Can't surface a phone number to call.
    Hi double s. Are you using the link provided in the email? I am able to access the site without any issues. If you continue to have a problem, please contact our Customer Service at 1-800-890-3067. Let me know if you need any additional help placing your order.

For anyone else looking to purchase the IC kit, please don't hesitate. The offer ends today at 5PM central.
    PES Representative
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Using the link in the email. DNS error but I did leave a message earlier and just got a call back.ordered chocolate.

Never tried USP products. Looking forward to it
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

Using the link in the email. DNS error but I did leave a message earlier and just got a call back.ordered chocolate.

Never tried USP products. Looking forward to it
    Geat news. I'm glad to hear it worked out for you.

Thanks for giving our product a try! Your support is much appreciated.
    PES Representative
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.22%

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Green Apple OxyELITE Pro® Super Thermo Powder™!?!

Yes, it is TRUE! Green Apple is currently available at some locations and I can't wait to give it a try!
    WHAT?
    I need this my next cut (well im 4 weeks into cutting) but good lord, how does it taste??
    Need feedback NAO!!
  35. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%

WHAT?
    I need this my next cut (well im 4 weeks into cutting) but good lord, how does it taste??
    Need feedback NAO!!
    Haha sorry!!! I didn't mean the IC deal, it's G n C flavor right now...
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.22%

Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    Haha sorry!!! I didn't mean the IC deal, it's G n C flavor right now...
    Exclusive only? Plesase say no.
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.92%

Exclusive only? Plesase say no.
    Ya because if it is exclusive to them you know it will be at a crazy high price .
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    The ping pong balls are in, here are the five winners.....
    02sixxer
    krome606
    Sprinterguy4
    money0351
    djbombsquad

Thanks for everyone who entered. IC release is just around the corner, if you haven't already SIGN UP!!!!

Winners please PM me your shipping info AND email with the title "OEP don't miss out"

Thanks guys, I'm super stoked for this release!
    Awesome. Thanks a lot. Good luck this week.

Sorry it took me few days to send my info. Been busy just getting back in town.

Thanks again.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Any eta on when purchased orders will be shipped?
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

Any eta on when purchased orders will be shipped?
    Hi double s. Most orders have gone out and some have already been received. Considering when you placed your order (I believe Friday afternoon) and the holiday weekend, I'd think yours should ship today if it hasn't already. Did you provide an email address when you called to place your order?
    PES Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. ****Don't Miss Out on FREE Samples****
    By jiggamanbill in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. 48 Hour $1 AXcell 4:1:1 BCAA Sale. Don't miss out.
    By AthleticXtreme in forum Athletic Xtreme
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 09:09 PM
  3. E-Control > Don't Miss Out!!!
    By The Neck in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 08:34 AM
  4. Warning: You've Got To Sign Up...don't Miss Out!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 01:13 PM
  5. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:09 AM