USPlabs OxyELITE Protein Release Date Announced \\ DON'T MISS OUT

Page 7 of 16 First ... 56789 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    ordered, but 0 confirmation email..

    i really hope it went through... Called CS and talked to jessica, she says you have to order via the link
    For Versa-1 I never got tracking or confirmation but it did come through. Hope thats the case.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    $40 for 2 lbs? I'm confused. Is this the "most amazing USPlabs release ever is there something more coming?
    60 serving powder oxy elite pro
    Army Vet. OEF.
    •   
       


  3. It's a protein release not a fat burner release, I wish there would of been 2 tubs of protein
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  4. My order is in. What a no brainer... Now my girl gets to try out the powdered OEP and I get me protein for almost nothing! Thanks USP!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Did you not see the full OxyElite powder added in there too?
    What's up MAN? My brother an I are going to be starting this anabolic algorithm stack log on the 3rd of June. I will tag you and neddo in the intro post when i post it, probably this weekend. Gonna be SICK!! Plus I will have my OxyElite Protein to feed my muscles!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    It's a protein release not a fat burner release, I wish there would of been 2 tubs of protein
    I agree
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    It's a protein release not a fat burner release, I wish there would of been 2 tubs of protein
    Would have been nice, but it is still a killer deal!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Would have been nice, but it is still a killer deal!
    Definitely a killer deal if your looking for a little bit of everything
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  9. Got my order in. I wonder how the RESULTS will be. Anything can taste good. Has this been logged?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    What's up MAN? My brother an I are going to be starting this anabolic algorithm stack log on the 3rd of June. I will tag you and neddo in the intro post when i post it, probably this weekend. Gonna be SICK!! Plus I will have my OxyElite Protein to feed my muscles!
    Appreciate it bro, good synergy in that stack!
    BOARD TYRANT
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    It is just protein. What are you expecting as far as results?
    Probably less soreness and easier recovery
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Probably less soreness and easier recovery

    you mean like eating a chicken breast?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It was a great deal and I ordered. However I would rather have protein without the added CLA and MCT. I don't believe that's necessary or really will make that much of a difference.
    U just ordered more protein! Trade me your vanilla cake batter
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  14. Quote Originally Posted by steam View Post

    you mean like eating a chicken breast?
    Or some tilapia
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    ordered, but 0 confirmation email..

    i really hope it went through... Called CS and talked to jessica, she says you have to order via the link
    For Versa-1 I never got tracking or confirmation but it did come through. Hope thats the case.
    Thanks for your continued support Solution!

    Did you call customer service to check if today's order went through? Either way, please let me know if you don't receive a confirmation and I'll look into it for you.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It is just protein. What are you expecting as far as results?
    I think some people are expecting the same thing from every new big release. Steroid like results with no side effects. I've used just about every major protein brand on the market over the last 10 years. I've never seen or felt difference based on them alone. Taste is important if you drink multiple shakes a day, thats about it. Not interested in a "fat-burning" powder currently, so have to say I'm disappointed with how this turned out.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

  17. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Thanks for your continued support Solution!

    Did you call customer service to check if today's order went through? Either way, please let me know if you don't receive a confirmation and I'll look into it for you.
    I surely didn't get a confirmation email, but the money definitely cam out of paypal

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Definitely a killer deal if your looking for a little bit of everything
    It's a solid deal indeed! 2 full products with additional product samples for a great price. A portion of each sale from the IC release will be donated to the tornado victims in Oklahoma and other affected areas as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    I surely didn't get a confirmation email, but the money definitely cam out of paypal
    Keep us posted on your situation.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  20. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I surely didn't get a confirmation email, but the money definitely cam out of paypal
    Thanks for the heads up drewsicle. If you don't end up receiving one tomorrow, please let me know. I will look into your order as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Keep us posted on your situation.
    Will do. I am not worried. I know in the worst case that USPLabs is going to be there to help. Thanks DW

  22. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up drewsicle. If you don't end up receiving one tomorrow, please let me know. I will look into your order as well.
    Roger that. Thanks Breezy!

  23. Damn was gonna buy i just don't need another fat burner at the moment

  24. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Roger that. Thanks Breezy!
    No problem man!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Got my order in. I wonder how the RESULTS will be. Anything can taste good. Has this been logged?
    There has been many beta testers over at the usp labs forums. And here as well.

    It has no fillers, no bcaa, no gluts, no creatine like they mentioned on the IC page so doubt you will see faster recovery from it.
    Army Vet. OEF.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    There has been many beta testers over at the usp labs forums. And here as well.

    It has no fillers, no bcaa, no gluts, no creatine like they mentioned on the IC page so doubt you will see faster recovery from it.
    You do mean 'no additional bcaa's' right? Protein has BCAA's already in them.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    Damn was gonna buy i just don't need another fat burner at the moment
    You can always save it for a later run
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  28. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    You do mean 'no additional bcaa's' right? Protein has BCAA's already in them.
    Yes it contains aminos it just doesnt add additional aminos in order to raise the protein content.
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Insider broke my heart. Because it was beautiful, but again I find myself on the wrong side of the border
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Insider broke my heart. Because it was beautiful, but again I find myself on the wrong side of the border
    Sorry you couldn't get in on the deal bud. Hopefully, NutraPlanet will have a good intro deal in the near future.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ****Don't Miss Out on FREE Samples****
    By jiggamanbill in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 12:42 PM
  2. E-Control > Don't Miss Out!!!
    By The Neck in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 09:34 AM
  3. Warning: You've Got To Sign Up...don't Miss Out!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 02:13 PM
  4. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 02:09 AM
Log in
Log in