USPlabs OxyELITE Protein Release Date Announced \\ DON'T MISS OUT - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

USPlabs OxyELITE Protein Release Date Announced \\ DON'T MISS OUT

Page 6 of 12 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Keep us posted on your situation.
    Will do. I am not worried. I know in the worst case that USPLabs is going to be there to help. Thanks DW

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up drewsicle. If you don't end up receiving one tomorrow, please let me know. I will look into your order as well.
    Roger that. Thanks Breezy!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn was gonna buy i just don't need another fat burner at the moment
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Roger that. Thanks Breezy!
    No problem man!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Got my order in. I wonder how the RESULTS will be. Anything can taste good. Has this been logged?
    There has been many beta testers over at the usp labs forums. And here as well.

It has no fillers, no bcaa, no gluts, no creatine like they mentioned on the IC page so doubt you will see faster recovery from it.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    There has been many beta testers over at the usp labs forums. And here as well.

It has no fillers, no bcaa, no gluts, no creatine like they mentioned on the IC page so doubt you will see faster recovery from it.
    You do mean 'no additional bcaa's' right? Protein has BCAA's already in them.
  7. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    Damn was gonna buy i just don't need another fat burner at the moment
    You can always save it for a later run
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  8. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    You do mean 'no additional bcaa's' right? Protein has BCAA's already in them.
    Yes it contains aminos it just doesnt add additional aminos in order to raise the protein content.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Insider broke my heart. Because it was beautiful, but again I find myself on the wrong side of the border
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Insider broke my heart. Because it was beautiful, but again I find myself on the wrong side of the border
    Sorry you couldn't get in on the deal bud. Hopefully, NutraPlanet will have a good intro deal in the near future.
    PES Representative
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That was my hope as well, fingers crossed. Just opened my first tub of OEP powder this morning and loving it as well. USP needs to stop taking all my money. Versa-1 is a staple, OEP is a great help for me when cutting, Test Powder I will be running again after my cut, I have Prime in my stash to try later and now this protein looks top notch as well.
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  148 lbs.

this looks promising...is anyone receiving this?
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It was a great deal and I ordered. However I would rather have protein without the added CLA and MCT. I don't believe that's necessary or really will make that much of a difference.
    Any one else have thoughts. Why not use a hydro whey? Is it because of Cost im assuming.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

What is the purpose of a time release if we are eating food every hour any way?
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't eat every hour I eat about every 4-6 hours. Currently drink 3 different protein but that's going to change soon. Plus keeping a stable flow of nutrients is better then spiking every hour.

It's easier on your metabolism.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for your continued support Solution!

Did you call customer service to check if today's order went through? Either way, please let me know if you don't receive a confirmation and I'll look into it for you.
    Thats eactly what you just quoted in my post man.
    "i really hope it went through... Called CS and talked to jessica, she says you have to order via the link
    For Versa-1 I never got tracking or confirmation but it did come through. Hope thats the case."

She has no idea if it went through because i have no confirmation email or a number i could give her from when i ordered.
    It said that it processed my order and accepted my card, but i never got a confirmation email, so when i asked her about the order she goes what is your confirmation #, and i never got one when the order was placed.

Seeing you can only order via the link (as she stated for this and for the V-1 IC release) you cannot get 2 purchases and only 1 per household. So therefore i was curious if this will be like the V-1 IC relese where i did not get a confirmation either, but played the patience game and it showed up. I assume/hope this is the case.

If not, then i will have to wait till it goes live on other retailers sites to order my USP protein. Just keep in touch and thank you for your support/aid.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Any one else have thoughts. Why not use a hydro whey? Is it because of Cost im assuming.
    Hydro whey is not necessary period. Whey is used to meet your protein intake via what you cannot get from whole foods. its a SUPPLEMENT used to supplement what you do not get from those whole foods in your diet. Isolates/hydro would only be beneificla for those who are lactose intolerant, the whole speed thing is 100x BS, no one is training to be an endurnace athlete (like lance armstrong) or training 24+ hours fasted (which all studies on pubmed are done relating to insulin spiking and fast carbs/fast proteins)

as stated above eating every 4-6 hours is most optimal for Muscle Protein Synthesis (as dictated in Dr. Layne Norton's research) to allow protein levels to reach their refractory stages before being spiked again. every more often is unbeneficial because you are constantly elevating protein levels. Not the smartest.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Granted I just waited till now but I had no issue ordering. I think if it was anything other than OEP powder I wouldnt have ordered, was definitely hoping to be able to get 2 tubs of protein.

With IC pricing at ~$40, is it safe to say that a 2lb tub will cost somewhere closer to $45 at NP? It's pretty spendy per serving if that's the case.
    My 5/3/1 Workout Log - Second cycle starring BPS EndoTurbo/Vanillean and PES Alphamine/Enhanced/Erase Pro
    anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/225402-dag2013s-5-3-a.html
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Thats eactly what you just quoted in my post man.
    "i really hope it went through... Called CS and talked to jessica, she says you have to order via the link
    For Versa-1 I never got tracking or confirmation but it did come through. Hope thats the case."

She has no idea if it went through because i have no confirmation email or a number i could give her from when i ordered.
    It said that it processed my order and accepted my card, but i never got a confirmation email, so when i asked her about the order she goes what is your confirmation #, and i never got one when the order was placed.

Seeing you can only order via the link (as she stated for this and for the V-1 IC release) you cannot get 2 purchases and only 1 per household. So therefore i was curious if this will be like the V-1 IC relese where i did not get a confirmation either, but played the patience game and it showed up. I assume/hope this is the case.

If not, then i will have to wait till it goes live on other retailers sites to order my USP protein. Just keep in touch and thank you for your support/aid.

Thanks for the clarification Solution. I was unsure if you called solely trying to place an order or had inquired about the one you already placed as well. Hopefully, you receive a confirmation soon. Once tracking numbers start becoming available (I received confirmation immediately, but am currently waiting on tracking), I will try to locate one for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    PES Representative
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DAG2013 View Post
    Granted I just waited till now but I had no issue ordering. I think if it was anything other than OEP powder I wouldnt have ordered, was definitely hoping to be able to get 2 tubs of protein.

With IC pricing at ~$40, is it safe to say that a 2lb tub will cost somewhere closer to $45 at NP? It's pretty spendy per serving if that's the case.
    Thanks for the support DAG2013!

While I don't know how much OxyELITE Protein™ will retail for, I'd take into consideration that the IC kit included multiple items.
    PES Representative
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    That was my hope as well, fingers crossed. Just opened my first tub of OEP powder this morning and loving it as well. USP needs to stop taking all my money. Versa-1 is a staple, OEP is a great help for me when cutting, Test Powder I will be running again after my cut, I have Prime in my stash to try later and now this protein looks top notch as well.
    I'll be sure to let you know about any future sales. That is great to hear my friend! We really appreciate your support!
    PES Representative
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Thanks for the clarification Solution. I was unsure if you called solely trying to place an order or had inquired about the one you already placed as well. Hopefully, you receive a confirmation soon. Once tracking numbers start becoming available (I received confirmation immediately, but am currently waiting on tracking), I will try to locate one for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    No thank you and your reps for being amazing as always with your customer service. you guys all take after casey as professional individuals and how you represent the company. I truly appreciate it and it makes sorting out problems and discussing current problems or major releases much easier. It sure lets everyone know they are in good hands with USP labs Reps.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    It's a protein release not a fat burner release, I wish there would of been 2 tubs of protein
    Jesus, people will bitch about anything...
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I don't eat every hour.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post

I don't eat every hour.
    Just another off the wall dj comment.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post

Jesus, people will bitch about anything...
    Yes when your expecting protein
  27. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes when your expecting protein
    Your order comes with protein. If you want to have more, other retailers will have it shortly and you can order as many as you want. This is the deal USP labs came out with for this release and it is a heck of a deal. I'm sure USP wanted to have enough product for everyone to experience it if they so desired.

I wish it came with a free pony. Damn you USP protein and a pony!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  28. Advanced Member

Oxy Elite Prony!!!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

Your order comes with protein. If you want to have more, other retailers will have it shortly and you can order as many as you want. This is the deal USP labs came out with for this release and it is a heck of a deal. I'm sure USP wanted to have enough product for everyone to experience it if they so desired.

I wish it came with a free pony. Damn you USP protein and a pony!
    Haha that's good! No it's a great deal! I wish they would had two tubs that's all. Maybe for a little bit more $ would of been fine. I'll sill probably end up getting one if there still available on fri. I heard the vanilla is amazing!
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

How someone is going to complain for getting 2lbs of protein an OEP Powder and a bag full of samples for 39$ is beyond me. It makes me wonder how USP labs breaks even on deals like this!

That is a company being GENEROUS!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    How someone is going to complain for getting 2lbs of protein an OEP Powder and a bag full of samples for 39$ is beyond me. It makes me wonder how USP labs breaks even on deals like this!

That is a company being GENEROUS!
    When someone doesn't want OEP powder then it's 2lbs for $40
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Haha that's good! No it's a great deal! I wish they would had two tubs that's all. Maybe for a little bit more $ would of been fine. I'll sill probably end up getting one if there still available on fri. I heard the vanilla is amazing!
    Yeah. If it was 2 tubs at $70, I would've gone for it. Don't have a pressing need for OxyElitePro. I was in it for the protein itself.

Now, just gotta wait for the next IC deal.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Ill buy any unwanted OEP powder. Inbox me
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Ill buy any unwanted OEP powder. Inbox me
    What a guy! OEP powder is my new fav.
    Independent
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Hmm....now the protein thickens

(Darn, I can do better...)
  36. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DAG2013 View Post

it will be between 29.99-34.99 on line..
  37. Board Sponsor

your poor pancreas...
  38. Board Sponsor

When someone doesn't want OEP powder then it's 2lbs for $40
    Hear me out...

OxyElite Powder is 34.99 at Nutraplanet and a top 13 supplement. You could sell it for $25 fast and you have a $15 dollar protein.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

Hear me out...

OxyElite Powder is 34.99 at Nutraplanet and a top 13 supplement. You could sell it for $25 fast and you have a $15 dollar protein.
    See my post like 10 posts ago. Ill buy any unwanted OEP
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

See my post like 10 posts ago. Ill buy any unwanted OEP
    Haha....Matty's trying to get to 1% body fat.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ****Don't Miss Out on FREE Samples****
    By jiggamanbill in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 10:42 AM
  2. 48 Hour $1 AXcell 4:1:1 BCAA Sale. Don't miss out.
    By AthleticXtreme in forum Athletic Xtreme
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 08:09 PM
  3. E-Control > Don't Miss Out!!!
    By The Neck in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 07:34 AM
  4. Warning: You've Got To Sign Up...don't Miss Out!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 12:13 PM
  5. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 12:09 AM