USPlabs OxyELITE Protein Release Date Announced \\ DON'T MISS OUT

Page 4 of 20 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by krome606 View Post
    Your right this is going to be a huge one. I wonder how long shipping will take.
    Man I'm just hoping that I get my order in before you psychos crash the site again lol.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

2. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post

Man I'm just hoping that I get my order in before you psychos crash the site again lol.
    Me too. I'm hoping I can raise enough money to just afford it. I have NEVER been this excited about a supplement release.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by krome606 View Post
    I can think of a few that spike badly too.
    I have seen the COA's and Lab Tests, but i dont want to go online and start causing crap.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

4. Is paypal a valid payment method with Usplabsdirect? Gotta make sure this goes smoothly

5. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Is paypal a valid payment method with Usplabsdirect? Gotta make sure this goes smoothly
    Sure is. You're good to go bud.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by krome606 View Post
    Me too. I'm hoping I can raise enough money to just afford it. I have NEVER been this excited about a supplement release.
    Jesus man put the pipe down! It's protein for God's sake . Hats off to USP though, they got yall fiending like Pookie in this place. Wow
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

7. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Just ordered depo nitro 250. They say Depo-Nitrolase 250 elevates your average protein shake absorption and muscle building benefits by 800-900%!
    Man you old school around here, don't tell me you believe some stuff like that!? 900%!? C'mon man!
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

8. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Sure is. You're good to go bud.
    Yeahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Nothing is going to stop me now!! Except the site crashing, that would stop me, until it COMES Back up!
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Is paypal a valid payment method with Usplabsdirect? Gotta make sure this goes smoothly
    Have you never been in on an IC Deal?

What?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Have you never been in on an IC Deal?

What?
    I signed up just before the versa-1 deal and i dragged my feet, lost out. This will not happen again
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I signed up just before the versa-1 deal and i dragged my feet, lost out. This will not happen again
    You missed out on a lot of good deals brother.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  12. USPlabs OxyELITE Protein Release Date Announced \\ DON'T MISS OUT

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    You missed out on a lot of good deals brother.
    Well I am here to stay and i will lose no longer

13. WTF! How did I miss this, oh yeah I was hiding under a rock in a cave!

14. Haha get signed up brother this is going to be epic. I'm a tough one to please when it comes to protein and the formulas most out there have a great taste but not so good formula. USPlabs OxyELITE Protein(TM) has both. The best tasting chocolate by far, and I'm not a fan of vanilla but I assure you ill be ordering a couple tubs of each.
    Independent
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Haha get signed up brother this is going to be epic. I'm a tough one to please when it comes to protein and the formulas most out there have a great taste but not so good formula. USPlabs OxyELITE Protein(TM) has both. The best tasting chocolate by far, and I'm not a fan of vanilla but I assure you ill be ordering a couple tubs of each.
    Agree, a LOT spike very bad with taurine/glycine and you can kind of figure those out who continue to sell at very cheap prices and have the last 3-4 years and get a lot of commotion, how some companies continue to run buy 1 get 1 free promo's on protein really makes you raise your eyebrow, or the consistency of the powder and the true raw materials that are used when formulating it make you also question what you are really getting.
    Some companies claim 23-27g per scoop when in reality you are lucky to get 17g tops compared to spiked BCAA's and fillers that are not caught unless tested by a 3rd party company.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Should I order before I go to the gym or after?. I could always use the inspiration of ordering a new Usp Labs supplement to help push me farther in the gym.
    Hope the server holds up! Versa1 was epic, but this will just destroy the versa-1 sales!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

17. One more day. I will honestly be refreshing my email as frequently as I can remember, until we get that very generous insider from the USPLabs gods that includes versa 1 and prime see what i just did there.

18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Hope the server holds up! Versa1 was epic, but this will just destroy the versa-1 sales!
    Ya that was an interesting day. Just glad I was able to take advantage of the killer deal!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Hopefully there is some left after 5 pm and the link works with 0 crash! I cant wait to cash in!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Hopefully there is some left after 5 pm and the link works with 0 crash! I cant wait to cash in!
    I hope the ic email goes out at 0400 in the morning. I will be all over it.

21. Luckily I have tomorrow off....I like to call it the perfect storm
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

22. Im terribly picky with protein yet will likely hop on the intro offer

USP always does it second to none in terms of intro deals, I usually kick myself for passing them up... not this time
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

23. Ok i just finished watching the UFC fight that happened saturday night! WOW

About to go watch yesterday's Games of Thrones to get even more fired up before I hit the gym.
    Hopefully when I come back I will have good news and see my name mentioned as one of the winners before the IC release tomorrow!
    Army Veteran. OEF.

24. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Im terribly picky with protein yet will likely hop on the intro offer

USP always does it second to none in terms of intro deals, I usually kick myself for passing them up... not this time
    Ya don't miss out on this one! I was lucky enough to beta test and it's a top notch product!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

25. I'm training extra early tomorrow so I don't miss the email as soon as it comes in!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ****Don't Miss Out on FREE Samples****
    By jiggamanbill in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 12:42 PM
  2. E-Control > Don't Miss Out!!!
    By The Neck in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 09:34 AM
  3. Warning: You've Got To Sign Up...don't Miss Out!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 02:13 PM
  4. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 02:09 AM