USPlabs OxyELITE Protein Release Date Announced \\ DON'T MISS OUT

Page 4 of 16 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Should I order before I go to the gym or after?. I could always use the inspiration of ordering a new Usp Labs supplement to help push me farther in the gym.
    Hope the server holds up! Versa1 was epic, but this will just destroy the versa-1 sales!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    anabolicminds.com


  2. One more day. I will honestly be refreshing my email as frequently as I can remember, until we get that very generous insider from the USPLabs gods that includes versa 1 and prime see what i just did there.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Hope the server holds up! Versa1 was epic, but this will just destroy the versa-1 sales!
    Ya that was an interesting day. Just glad I was able to take advantage of the killer deal!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Hopefully there is some left after 5 pm and the link works with 0 crash! I cant wait to cash in!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    anabolicminds.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Hopefully there is some left after 5 pm and the link works with 0 crash! I cant wait to cash in!
    I hope the ic email goes out at 0400 in the morning. I will be all over it.

  6. Luckily I have tomorrow off....I like to call it the perfect storm
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  7. Im terribly picky with protein yet will likely hop on the intro offer

    USP always does it second to none in terms of intro deals, I usually kick myself for passing them up... not this time
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  8. Ok i just finished watching the UFC fight that happened saturday night! WOW


    About to go watch yesterday's Games of Thrones to get even more fired up before I hit the gym.
    Hopefully when I come back I will have good news and see my name mentioned as one of the winners before the IC release tomorrow!
    Army Vet. OEF.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Im terribly picky with protein yet will likely hop on the intro offer

    USP always does it second to none in terms of intro deals, I usually kick myself for passing them up... not this time
    Ya don't miss out on this one! I was lucky enough to beta test and it's a top notch product!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  10. I'm training extra early tomorrow so I don't miss the email as soon as it comes in!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  11. I'll be waiting! (dumb answer)

  12. This protein would stack well with the modern bcaA +. This is a great combo and looks like I will have to video review it soon lol.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Usually comes in like 12-3ish like the last few have.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    anabolicminds.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

    Some said it would never happen... USPlabs OxyELITE Protein(TM) is FINALLY here!


    True USPlabs supporters know that we've been fine-tuning this ultra-advanced formula for years, just waiting for the PERFECT time to make the drop.

    Tuesday, May 21, 2013 is the date that we are going to hook you up with the hottest innovation to hit the protein game in decades!





    OxyELITE Protein // Exclusive InnerCircle Release // May 21, 2013


    You know the deal - next Tuesday, you'll get an email from us announcing the exclusive InnerCircle release and celebrating the launch with an INSANE offer BUT ONLY if you're an InnerCircle member!

    Join For Free and Get The Protein FIRST! // www.usplabsdirect.com/innercircle


    When you receive the message, DO NOT hesitate or you'll risk losing out on this rare one-time opportunity. Remember, it's only for a few short days and there is an extremely limited quantity available.

    Act fast or you'll be left behind! Just imagine having nothing to do but read and re-read the awesome reviews of other, more aggressive, InncerCircle members, just wishing that you made a move! Don't risk it; get it early through the exclusive pre-launch!

    Spread the word online & in the gym and remember that you have to be a member of the exclusive InnerCircle to get hooked up! Join here or pass this link on to a friend - www.usplabsdirect.com/innercircle


    Once more... The date of the big drop is Tuesday, May 21, 2013.


    This is a VERY exciting release for us, and we want to celebrate by hooking you up!

    How to enter? Just answer this question...
    - On May 21, 2013... What will YOU be doing in anticipation of this monumental InnerCircle ONLY email??? -

    Meditation? Isolation?
    What will you be doing while you wait for the email that will change the way you look at proteins forever?

    You may enter as many times as you'd like; more entries = more chances to win! We will be selecting 5 random responses and hooking them up with a FULL bottle of USPlabs OxyELITE Protein as well as a free USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker!


    Join For Free and Get The Protein FIRST! // www.usplabsdirect.com/innercircle

    Five (5) winners will be selected on 5/20/13 (USPlabs OxyELITE Protein/Shaker). Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.

    ^^^^I'm getting the ping pong balls ready, winners coming shortly!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative



  15. The big day is tomorrow and we wanted to thank each and every one of you for an amazing Beta Test experience on our 'Advanced Leaning Protein' known as OxyELITE Protein!
    LAST CALL // The Final Countdown To The Protein We've ALL Been Waiting For, USPlabs OxyELITE Protein! May 21, 2013 Don't Miss Out, Sign Up Now! → www.usplabsdirect.com/innercircle/

    You guys stepped up to the plate and provided quality and honesty that we've never seen, and for that we thank you!

    - Team USPlabs
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Guessing 60$ with a shaker/t-shirt...
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    anabolicminds.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Guessing 60$ with a shaker/t-shirt...
    Sweet!! That is totally doable.

  18. Gonna be an epic day tomorrow
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  19. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So what is in the picture is gonna be the IC deal?. That would be a nice stack!
    Epic!!!!
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So what is in the picture is gonna be the IC deal?. That would be a nice stack!
    we dont know. we can only guess until the email drops.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    anabolicminds.com

  21. Whatever the IC deal is I am sure it will be EPIC!
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  22. Hope it's the picture for the IC deal

    2 tubs of oxyelite protein powder
    1 tub of oxyelite powder
    I USP shaker

    That would be great!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  23. The suspense!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  24. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post


    The big day is tomorrow and we wanted to thank each and every one of you for an amazing Beta Test experience on our 'Advanced Leaning Protein' known as OxyELITE Protein!
    LAST CALL // The Final Countdown To The Protein We've ALL Been Waiting For, USPlabs OxyELITE Protein! May 21, 2013 Don't Miss Out, Sign Up Now! → www.usplabsdirect.com/innercircle/

    You guys stepped up to the plate and provided quality and honesty that we've never seen, and for that we thank you!

    - Team USPlabs
    We only have the consumer to thank!

  25. My job is sending me to NYC ALL DAY!!!! NOOO comp accessssss

  26. The ping pong balls are in, here are the five winners.....
    02sixxer
    krome606
    Sprinterguy4
    money0351
    djbombsquad

    Thanks for everyone who entered. IC release is just around the corner, if you haven't already SIGN UP!!!!

    Winners please PM me your shipping info AND email with the title "OEP don't miss out"

    Thanks guys, I'm super stoked for this release!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  27. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    My job is sending me to NYC ALL DAY!!!! NOOO comp accessssss
    Any internet access on your phone? That's how I ordered the last IC deal.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Any internet access on your phone? That's how I ordered the last IC deal.
    Yea but I'm Gonna be in like an event where I have to pretend to play well with others and avoid pill popping protein shaking and supp ordering.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    The ping pong balls are in, here are the five winners.....
    02sixxer
    krome606
    Sprinterguy4
    money0351
    djbombsquad

    Thanks for everyone who entered. IC release is just around the corner, if you haven't already SIGN UP!!!!

    Winners please PM me your shipping info AND email with the title "OEP don't miss out"

    Thanks guys, I'm super stoked for this release!
    Congrats winners! Enjoy!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Yea but I'm Gonna be in like an event where I have to pretend to play well with others and avoid pill popping protein shaking and supp ordering.
    Sorry to hear ched. I hope you can get an order in before it sells out. The deal should be available while supplies last.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ****Don't Miss Out on FREE Samples****
    By jiggamanbill in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 12:42 PM
  2. E-Control > Don't Miss Out!!!
    By The Neck in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 09:34 AM
  3. Warning: You've Got To Sign Up...don't Miss Out!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 02:13 PM
  4. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 02:09 AM
Log in
Log in