Formutech Nutrition- Flexible Joint Formula 10 Day Review Opp

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Formutech Nutrition is looking for 4 people to do a 10 day review on our Flexible Joint Formula

Flexible_Joint_Formula_Front_Label.jpg

Flexible_Joint_Formula_Ingredient_Panel.jpg

A quote from chemist,Henry Armstead III, that tested nutritional supplements for the FDA “This joint formula is by far the best on the market.”

Now we want to hear fromyou!

We are looking for 4 people to try out our Flexible Joint Formula for 10 Days and let us know how you like it. Let us know in a post below if you would like to try it out and why? Also if you are willing post a review at the end of the 10 days.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
This is great stuff guys get them apps in!!

SD1959

Awards
Arthritic knees, back, shoulders. I believe I'm a candidate!!!
Would honestly and thoroughly review.
Thanks for considering me,
Sd

gero09

Awards
I have slight tear in medial maniscus in both knees. Surgery is not recommended so I do suffer from knee pain, still haven't found my go to supplement for joint comfort/support. Willing to try anything until I find what works best.
Thanks

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Good apps guys keep em comming this is a great opportunity. I personally use this and highly reccomend this as one of the best joint supps on the market. It a great combo of solid ingredients.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Good apps guys keep em comming this is a great opportunity. I personally use this and highly reccomend this as one of the best joint supps on the market. It a great combo of solid ingredients.
well if you personally use it then........;)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't go wrong with this product!!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
maul89

maul89

Awards
Would love to give it a go. I'm in ROTC currently and have to run 5-7 miles 3 days a week. My right knee has had some nagging pain since I stopped taking glucosamine/MSM. If I would notice a difference within 10 days I'm game!

biggun233

biggun233

Awards
I would be ecstatic to try this. I hurt my knees and shoulder in football a few years ago. I would most definitely post a very thorough review.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
We have some very good apps on let's get some more. This is an excellent product for any athlete, lifter, or someone with joint issues

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff, I did this last time and I could tell it was working.

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
I havent tried a Joint product yet but am heavily considering it.

I was pretty heavy for years and with my age (41) I'm starting to really feel issues when doing my squats and deadlifts in my knees.

I'd love to try a product like this and I'd have no issues posting a log/review after I took all the product too.

In the meantime I just end up limiting my motion in my exercises which is bad, or doing a much lighter weight. Being a Vet makes me want to just shut up and take the pain but sometimes its easier said than done.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards

I was pretty heavy for years and with my age (41) I'm starting to really feel issues when doing my squats and deadlifts in my knees.

I'd love to try a product like this and I'd have no issues posting a log/review after I took all the product too.

In the meantime I just end up limiting my motion in my exercises which is bad, or doing a much lighter weight. Being a Vet makes me want to just shut up and take the pain but sometimes its easier said than done.
Nice app

Keep em coming guys and gals. I want a good amount to choose from.

maul89

maul89

Awards
Guess I should also throw in the fact that I'm a collegiate wrestler. My joints take a beating daily!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Guess I should also throw in the fact that I'm a collegiate wrestler. My joints take a beating daily!
Very nice. What do you think about the current status of wrestling coming under fire with the Olympic?

maul89

maul89

Awards
Very nice. What do you think about the current status of wrestling coming under fire with the Olympic?
Don't even get me started haha. I have a number of problems with the IOC.

Out of over a hundred members, there are only 15 that make decisions like this. Not every country is represented, and neither is every sport.

They blamed the need to axe wrestling on a low viewer rating based off of ticket sales and TV audience viewing. However, modern pentathlon had barely over half the viewers wrestling did. It also ranked lower on ticket sales. What's up with that? The head of the IOC's son is president of the world pentathlon organization and would stand to lose quite a bit of money (not to mention the embarrassment) if modern pentathlon were cut.

There is no professional wrestling in the sense that there is the NFL, NHL, NBL. Kids who wrestle their whole lives look to make it to the Olympics. It's the ultimate pinnacle of our sport. For someone who's never stepped on a mat or worn headgear to take that from us is a crippling blow to all of wrestling. I believe this whole situation raises some questions as to whether the IOC needs to examined/reformed. Something like this can't happen again.

biggun233

biggun233

Awards

Out of over a hundred members, there are only 15 that make decisions like this. Not every country is represented, and neither is every sport.

They blamed the need to axe wrestling on a low viewer rating based off of ticket sales and TV audience viewing. However, modern pentathlon had barely over half the viewers wrestling did. It also ranked lower on ticket sales. What's up with that? The head of the IOC's son is president of the world pentathlon organization and would stand to lose quite a bit of money (not to mention the embarrassment) if modern pentathlon were cut.

There is no professional wrestling in the sense that there is the NFL, NHL, NBL. Kids who wrestle their whole lives look to make it to the Olympics. It's the ultimate pinnacle of our sport. For someone who's never stepped on a mat or worn headgear to take that from us is a crippling blow to all of wrestling. I believe this whole situation raises some questions as to whether the IOC needs to examined/reformed. Something like this can't happen again.
Couldn't have said it better myself! It's not just a sport. It's a way of life!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards

Agreed. Well said.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Bump for apps.

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Bump for apps.
I'm surprised that there arent more peeps like myself applying for this thread already. Yesterday was a hella bad day on my knees. Was the day after my squat/deadlift day and wow everytime I knelled down I felt the pain BIG time.

I apply heat but that just doesn't cut it.

My days of carrying combat gear, years of carrying too much body weight, and my love for playing sports has taken its toll :) It's all good, it built character (pretty sure my mom told me to type that it).

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I'm surprised that there arent more peeps like myself applying for this thread already. Yesterday was a hella bad day on my knees. Was the day after my squat/deadlift day and wow everytime I knelled down I felt the pain BIG time.

I apply heat but that just doesn't cut it.

My days of carrying combat gear, years of carrying too much body weight, and my love for playing sports has taken its toll :) It's all good, it built character (pretty sure my mom told me to type that it).
Lol. May be clicheic. But true.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUMP!!

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Maybe I overlooked it but just curious when you guys will pick peeps to try this?

I'm not trying to be too nosy but my knees were bugging me to ask :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I overlooked it but just curious when you guys will pick peeps to try this?

I'm not trying to be too nosy but my knees were bugging me to ask :)
As soon as we have a good amount of applicants 02sixxer will pick some winners for us! I know he's out of town this week so be patient if you can, brother!

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
As soon as we have a good amount of applicants 02sixxer will pick some winners for us! I know he's out of town this week so be patient if you can, brother!
Right on Bro! Thanks for the heads up.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Yes thanks cswalczakny, I tried to post this morning but never showed up.

Waiting for a few more apps. This is a great opportunity for some people. The product is solid and results are great.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Last weekend to get apps in. Lets go this is a good opportunity.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hop on this guys!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll try it <--- does this count as an app ;)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously though...achy wrist, neck, elbows, hips...you name it I got it. I've been on the search for a good joint care supp. My only question Is 10 days going to be enough to gauge effectiveness?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't mind trying it out! I have had 3 meniscus tears, and an ACL tear so cartilage issues in both knees become huge obstacles to overcome sometimes. Definitely wouldn't mind trying a joint complex that is specific for it. Used to play Football and now joining the weekend warrior federation lol. Hope I have a shot at trying this product out!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't mind trying it out! I have had 3 meniscus tears, and an ACL tear so cartilage issues in both knees become huge obstacles to overcome sometimes. Definitely wouldn't mind trying a joint complex that is specific for it. Used to play Football and now joining the weekend warrior federation lol. Hope I have a shot at trying this product out!
I've had meniscus surgery from playing football as well. Knee problems suck dude

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've had meniscus surgery from playing football as well. Knee problems suck dude
Yea man, my coachs hated it but lved watching my knee get drained lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously though...achy wrist, neck, elbows, hips...you name it I got it. I've been on the search for a good joint care supp. My only question Is 10 days going to be enough to gauge effectiveness?
Should feel a difference in a few days really but full effect really takes 3-4 weeks I'd say. Take a look at the formula, its really complete and well dosed

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, my joints could use it, but I am unable to start any new logs right now.

But I have been looking at this product. After my massive hip surgeries I have permanent pain and i will surely be taking joint supps for life. Formutech looks like they knocked this one out of the park!!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Awesome ! I have some great apps and will be posting reviewers tomorrow stay tuned.

zv3

zv3

Awards
I'm an old coot (46 years old) and just started taking joint supplements and would be the perfect candidate for this! Let me try!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So glued to my messages dying to win lol

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Had a knee injury a few months back and I have never taken a joint supplement other than fish oil. The name says it all as far as why i should be considered. And i will definitely post a review.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Bump so I can post on my laptop instead of phone.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Arthritic knees, back, shoulders. I believe I'm a candidate!!!
Would honestly and thoroughly review.
Thanks for considering me,
Sd
Your In PM me you addy and name. Make sure you like us on Facebook.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards

Your In, PM me your addy and name.
Friend us on Facebook!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Your In Danb2285, pm me your addy and name and we will get it out to ya.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Would love to give it a go. I'm in ROTC currently and have to run 5-7 miles 3 days a week. My right knee has had some nagging pain since I stopped taking glucosamine/MSM. If I would notice a difference within 10 days I'm game!
Your in, Its a great product 10 days is enough to see a difference. long time use really shines. I run it at half dose and cant believe how well it works. I started at full dose for 1 month then went down.

Send me your addy and name so we can get your bottle out.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I wish we had more 10 day bottles right now, there are some great apps. Keep your eyes peeled I think we will be doing this frequently.