2013 Lecheek Nutrition Stanley Cup promo

Page 6 of 19 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Predictions for tonight? Leafs / Boston Game 7... can't believe it is game 7...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Hawks vs Wings....should be epic!
    Couldn't agree more...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Predictions for tonight? Leafs / Boston Game 7... can't believe it is game 7...
    I saw soooo many people on Facebook etc bashing the leaf nation. Talking so much trash, so sorry but I have to go for Leafs just so I can get a good laugh
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Hawks vs Wings....should be epic!
    So much fun
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  5. Looking forward to the Hawks vs. Wings series, should be a good one! Hawks going over for sure though
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I saw soooo many people on Facebook etc bashing the leaf nation. Talking so much trash, so sorry but I have to go for Leafs just so I can get a good laugh
    Well they certainly have the momentum going in with them... But hopefully the B's will still pull it out..
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    pens win 4-2. yeah buddy!!! Cant wait for the next series.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  8. Hopefully the Pens shellack the Sens...
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Hopefully the Pens shellack the Sens...
    Your my hero.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Your my hero.
    Well I'm hoping Horton, Seguin or another of the Bruins plays the hero tonight!

  11. After two, the Leafs 2 Bruins 1.
    Officiating sucks, like it does every night in the NHL. OT anyone?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jem6702 View Post
    After two, the Leafs 2 Bruins 1.
    Officiating sucks, like it does every night in the NHL. OT anyone?
    Im pissed lol. Come on boys

  13. Not sure if BB won the game or if it is more correct to say TML lost the game.
    No "killer instinct" yet.
    Looks like the BB get the NYR in the next round. The road to the Cup goes through Pittsburgh though.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jem6702 View Post
    Not sure if BB won the game or if it is more correct to say TML lost the game.
    No "killer instinct" yet.
    Looks like the BB get the NYR in the next round. The road to the Cup goes through Pittsburgh though.
    Not sure if I have ever seen a collapse like that before...

  15. Wow what a finish. Glad Bruins won. Still happy the Ducks lost last night!
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  16. I was actually pretty shocked the Kings took down the Blues, should be interesting series with the Sharks.
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  17. Kings over the Sharks 5 games.

  18. What a crazy game last night! Gotta love the postseason

  19. Rangers still alive yeah man
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  20. I feel bad for all the Bruins fans who left the stadium last night. They will regret that for a long time.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I feel bad for all the Bruins fans who left the stadium last night. They will regret that for a long time.
    I don't feel bad for them. That's what they get for leaving! You don't give up on your team and walk out in a game 7. Hell I stay til the bitter end in meaningless regular season games.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I feel bad for all the Bruins fans who left the stadium last night. They will regret that for a long time.
    SO true, I almost turned off my tv... I would have regretted THAT! lol

  23. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    I don't feel bad for them. That's what they get for leaving! You don't give up on your team and walk out in a game 7. Hell I stay til the bitter end in meaningless regular season games.
    Same here... for what tickets cost, IF you can get a ticket.. I wanna see it all...

  24. Yea if I am going to a sporting event I am staying the whole time no matter what. I stayed at a Dodger game through a 2.5 hour rain delay and the game meant nothing. Doesn't matter about the cost of the ticket, I just feel I can't be a true fan and leave. If any of you have been to Dodger stadium (or any LA sporting events) you will see a lot of this haha. Love my LA teams but a lot of fans here are pathetic.
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  25. ...After those two Toronto wins over the weekend, I took it pretty hard from my co-workers yeserday.

    Well paybacks are a b*tch.. all the Leaf signs on the floor now look a bit like this (I could not resist lol):

    Name:  Oshawa-20130514-00448.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  141.4 KB
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecheek Stanley Cup
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 09:01 PM
  2. Lecheek Nutrition video promo
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 09:21 PM
  3. Lecheek Nutrition Shaker cup giveaway.
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 12:30 PM
  4. Lecheek Nutrition Road to the Stanley Cup.
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 07-30-2012, 10:53 AM
  5. The 2007 Stanley Cup champions are...
    By somewhatgifted in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 12:33 PM
Log in
Log in