2013 Lecheek Nutrition Stanley Cup promo

Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Detroit!!
    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    lol ... sound like FU always saying Flyers
    LMAO !!!!!!!!!
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO


  2. Random number generator works for me gl giys

  3. Works for me as well.

    Go Hawks!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    •   
       


  4. B's !!!!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  5. Ugh today is dragging!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  6. Its going to be a dogfight.... But my hometown will reign supreme. GO BRUINS!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Ugh today is dragging!
    Today has been dragging, since Monday bro!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by daddyjaws View Post
    Its going to be a dogfight.... But my hometown will reign supreme. GO BRUINS!!!
    Lol. Good luck with that.

    Soon all you will have to look forward to is TEBOW haha
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  9. Quote Originally Posted by daddyjaws View Post
    Its going to be a dogfight.... But my hometown will reign supreme. GO BRUINS!!!
    Damn straight
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Lol. Good luck with that.

    Soon all you will have to look forward to is TEBOW haha
    Should be a good series.. hopefully some great hockey..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Damn straight
    1 user Disliked this post:
    Cubsfan815
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  12. LOL... come on now Cubsfan, gotta love the game and your team..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    LOL... come on now Cubsfan, gotta love the game and your team..
    Just having some fun. You guys know I was pulling for Bruins the whole time. Nothing better than Chicago vs Baaaaaston

    Should be an amazing matchup
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  14. Cubs....that was below the belt! Good times...good times. That Tebow trade is junk.....dirty Sanchez would have been better

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Just having some fun. You guys know I was pulling for Bruins the whole time. Nothing better than Chicago vs Baaaaaston

    Should be an amazing matchup
    Oh I know bro, was just bustin your balls..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Got the TV fired up. Lets get it going!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  17. Let's go Hawks. Game time boys.

  18. Looks like they are giving fans rally towels and the other team free points
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  19. I know. Here we go. That's a start.

  20. ...whose stressed out.. i know i am lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  21. go boston!!

  22. Great overtime so far...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  23. My head hurts. Haha

  24. Quote Originally Posted by deuceswild72 View Post
    My head hurts. Haha
    You and me both bud lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  25. Probably not a good omen for Boston. OT loss when up by two at one point.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jem6702 View Post
    Probably not a good omen for Boston. OT loss when up by two at one point.
    Yep .. crap! lol.

    Oh well ..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  27. What an exciting start to the finals.
    Just need 3 more wins!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  28. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    What an exciting start to the finals.
    Just need 3 more wins!
    Seriously !!!!
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  29. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    What an exciting start to the finals.
    Just need 3 more wins!
    Ya buddy!!!
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  30. Fir sure. What a great game. Totally pumped for this series.

  31. I think Cubs will go with whoever in the lead.

  32. Was an excellent game, and could be the best series of the playoffs. Both teams had plenty of chances to take it... our turn Saturday!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  33. Quote Originally Posted by daddyjaws View Post
    I think Cubs will go with whoever in the lead.
    I think you mistook my I was rooting for Boston statement lol. I am Blackhawks fan, just don't care much for the Pens. That's why I was pulling for Boston(In the east)
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  34. That was epic. We got hit with huge storms yesterday and I lost power at 6:45pm. So I took out an old battery powered radio and listened until midnight on my front porch swinging in my swing. LOL...die hard.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    That was epic. We got hit with huge storms yesterday and I lost power at 6:45pm. So I took out an old battery powered radio and listened until midnight on my front porch swinging in my swing. LOL...die hard.
    Nice! The storms cleared up at 7:10 here in Rockford. My DTV was out for the first 10 mins, I had radio on standby lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  36. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Nice! The storms cleared up at 7:10 here in Rockford. My DTV was out for the first 10 mins, I had radio on standby lol
    Same here. DTV was in and out for the 1 and part 2 period. I was going insane. Haha.

  37. WOW!!!
    What a series so far. EVEN. Can all the games go to OT.
    Lovin' the hockey.

  38. Great finish. Wasn't looking good in the first that's for sure....
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  39. Quote Originally Posted by jem6702 View Post
    WOW!!!
    What a series so far. EVEN. Can all the games go to OT.
    Lovin' the hockey.
    Good OLD OT right here folks ! Nice win Boston even though that 2nd goal of ours they "claim" they blew the call dead before it crossed the line was BS imo.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecheek Stanley Cup
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 09:01 PM
  2. Lecheek Nutrition video promo
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 09:21 PM
  3. Lecheek Nutrition Shaker cup giveaway.
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 12:30 PM
  4. Lecheek Nutrition Road to the Stanley Cup.
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 07-30-2012, 10:53 AM
  5. The 2007 Stanley Cup champions are...
    By somewhatgifted in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 12:33 PM
Log in
Log in