!!! WHITE FLOOD REBORN - Looking for Testers!!!!!!!!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Still waiting..

2. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Still waiting..
    It's on it's way.
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by lakrimas View Post
    This is disappointing to see, White Flood is my pwo of choice, the old formula was not broken at all why come out with this new formula? It looks like half the good stuff has been taken out. My usual WF supplier has been out of stock over a month, I emailed them yesterday, and was informed White Flood has been discontinued..? my first thoughts were WTF BULL**** ! Disappointed in CL.. ;-(
    its 1 a better formula
    2 it tastes better
    3 You should buy it and before you make assumptions try it.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

How is the stim compared to V2? I am stim sensitive, so 1.5 scoops of WF usually does it for me.
    First time was pretty good stimwise but im easily tolerant trying two tom. Morning
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    How is the stim compared to V2? I am stim sensitive, so 1.5 scoops of WF usually does it for me.
    225g of Caffeine in v2
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

First time was pretty good stimwise but im easily tolerant trying two tom. Morning
    Two scoops of reborn? Dang that's 450mg of caffeine bro
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

7. Pump is sick!
    Independent Review

8. just did two scoops of WFR...so concentrated i think i can see through all the clothes of the girls i work with

9. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Two scoops of reborn? Dang that's 450mg of caffeine bro
    i'm not affected by caffeine that badly...no crazy increase of heart rate or anything...just crazy focus no shakes at all ..caffeines nothing i'd drink a few cups of coffee every morning before this
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    i'm not affected by caffeine that badly...no crazy increase of heart rate or anything...just crazy focus no shakes at all ..caffeines nothing i'd drink a few cups of coffee every morning before this
    If your getting 450mg of caffeine from a pre-workout and drinking coffee before that. you really need a stim break dude. 600mg of caffeine right around training is just insane, that is not healthy.

I bet your adrenal glands hate you
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    If your getting 450mg of caffeine from a pre-workout and drinking coffee before that. you really need a stim break dude. 600mg of caffeine right around training is just insane, that is not healthy.

I bet your adrenal glands hate you
    oh no i meant i had a few cups of coffee a day before i started using pre workouts in the morning...i only drink coffee on the weekends when I'm not on my pwo...450 is good enough for me and im not chugging it just been drinking it slowly throughout the morning.. my adrenal glands still like me

12. If you have sugar craving and salt cravings later in the day, it could and for most here, is a sign of adrenal fatigue.

13. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    If you have sugar craving and salt cravings later in the day, it could and for most here, is a sign of adrenal fatigue.
    im not having any problems its all fine, 450mg of caffeine isn't bad ..i actually didn't even need to drink the whole thing in the morning ..i was flying through work only drinking half and drinking on the other half right now..theres literally no need for 2 scoops i've found as 1 deff does it for me.

14. just got home, ups dropped off a package for me! uploading intitial revew product now on you tube. already feeling the beta a. good stuff kicks in quick.

15. good to hear JB
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Awesome to see the logs flying up guys! Be detailed and give CL what they want!!!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Awesome to see the logs flying up guys! Be detailed and give CL what they want!!!
    My bad guys. Took first scoop yesterday. Finals been killing me lately. Will link tonight!
    Independent Review

18. Age/Weight/Height: 33, 191, 6'1.5
    Training experience: 6 years mostly on minus a lot of time down moving to Texas from Indiana and hurting my back.
    Taking any other supplements? If so, please list them: Just ran out of Orange Triad and Orange OxiMega. I need to get some more, but I dunno if the wife will cooperate. haha I just have protein.
    Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day (pre-workout, coffee, soda, etc.)? Sometimes a monster or rockstar. I get up early to get my older boys ready for school and I can't get to the gym until 8-9 at night.
    General current diet: approximately 3500 cals a day, lean bulk.
    Link to past reviews/logs done: In my signature!
    Why should we pick you? I have been on the White Flood ride since '07, when the only flavor you could get was lemonade. I mixed it with Green Mag. I made it to the change to Citrulline Malate. It has always been pretty much my favorite pre. The energy and focus never failed me. If I had to pick a favorite company, it would be Controlled Labs. Plus, I am currently untainted by other supplements.

19. Got the package! Had to stay up for 48 hours though to get a final project done so I will recover from that tonight/tomorrow and begin my log Sunday, STAY TUNED.

20. Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Got the package! Had to stay up for 48 hours though to get a final project done so I will recover from that tonight/tomorrow and begin my log Sunday, STAY TUNED.
    You will love it. It may have helped for an extra boost during that 48 hr crunch. I wouldn't be able to stay up 48 hrs let alone 24 with any supplement lol
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  21. Independent Review

22. Already a good review there Palm, still haven't received my PM yet. I need me a pre workout CL, my pockets are dry and this would help
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

23. I have to get my post numbers up. I'm not able to post links or images yet but I started a log in the Supplement Reviews Section
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RED ACID REBORN: Looking for Testers!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 10-31-2014, 08:26 PM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition Looking For Testers for ReHab!
    By tims03redfire in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 12:14 PM
  3. WHITE FLOOD TABLETS: We Need Testers!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 08:24 PM
  4. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 08:00 PM
  5. SNS is Looking for testers to design their own log...
    By Skigazzi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 12:00 PM