FINAFLEX hammers home mother of all promos

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

  1. Ok guys and gals I wiill be counting up the posts tomorrow for the promo. You should all pray my addition skills haven't left me
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com


  2. Make sure to multiply mine by 2 so Pete doesn't have to big an advantage.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169
    •   
       


  3. My eyes are starting to cross from counting all these posts guys! You guys really spent some time at www.finaflex.com/forum !
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  4. Too funny. You can count my post on one hand if it makes you feel better.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Too funny. You can count my post on one hand if it makes you feel better.
    Lol. Well I only have twenty fingers and toes so that's a good thing.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   
       


  6. winners announced early this week - MON or TUE should do it

    we appreciate all the interest and efforts, and hope you've enjoyed the atmosphere over at the Finaflex home forum!

    much more to come over there, content/articles/new product release info etc..

    we are still in the infancy stage, but look forward to growing rapidly

  7. First of all I would like to thank everybody who participated in this promo. The turnout over at our forum was awesome and myself and the rest of the Finaflex team had a great time getting to meet all of you on a more one on one basis.

    Now down to the reason we are all here.

    After counting all weekend we have found our winners!

    3rd Place winner of $100 in Finaflex Supplements - IrishSoldier

    2nd Place winner of $250 in Finaflex SUpplements - Pete 8407



    And our grand prize winner of $500 in Finaflex Supplements is.... (Drumroll Please)


    Niners4reggie!

    Head on over to our website www.finaflex.com and start getting an idea of what you guys are going to be picking up! We will be getting in touch with you very soon to get the orders placed and everything sorted out.

    Thank you again from the Finaflex team and Keep it Freaky guys!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  8. We're samples part of the promo to for all us losers haha.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    First of all I would like to thank everybody who participated in this promo. The turnout over at our forum was awesome and myself and the rest of the Finaflex team had a great time getting to meet all of you on a more one on one basis.

    Now down to the reason we are all here.

    After counting all weekend we have found our winners!

    3rd Place winner of $100 in Finaflex Supplements - IrishSoldier

    2nd Place winner of $250 in Finaflex SUpplements - Pete 8407



    And our grand prize winner of $500 in Finaflex Supplements is.... (Drumroll Please)


    Niners4reggie!

    Head on over to our website www.finaflex.com and start getting an idea of what you guys are going to be picking up! We will be getting in touch with you very soon to get the orders placed and everything sorted out.

    Thank you again from the Finaflex team and Keep it Freaky guys!
    What????? That is fricken AWESOME!!!!! Thank you Freaks!!!! I'm so pumped to check out all your products!!! Ok I will quit shouting!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  10. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    We're samples part of the promo to for all us losers haha.
    I believe the samples are all going to be shipped in one bulk order. Will check on this and make sure for you though. Btw not to twists the knife Ripper but u and Irish were only 12 posts apart for third place :/
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  11. Dammit I knew I slacked at the end too was fun promo so all is good.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  12. Congrats boys!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    Dammit I knew I slacked at the end too was fun promo so all is good.
    We really enjoyed it ourselfs too. Be on the lookout for more contests coming soon at www.finaflex.com/forum though!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  14. Yea Reggie!!! Congrats bro!! This guy deserved every bit of first place! Reggie puts the "freak" on the back of the Finaflex shirts! You dominated the Finaflex forum with a thread on bcaa/saa, training thread for your fight, nutrition thread, etc., the list goes on. The best part about him getting these supps from a sick company with an amazing group of guys is that all the supps that he gets we will see them in his logs! If anyone knows Reggie he puts up probably the best logs on AM! For all his log followers including myself I'm sure were in for one hell of a Finaflex log! Congrats again, have fun with your awesome Finaflex stash!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  15. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Yea Reggie!!! Congrats bro!! This guy deserved every bit of first place! Reggie puts the "freak" on the back of the Finaflex shirts! You dominated the Finaflex forum with a thread on bcaa/saa, training thread for your fight, nutrition thread, etc., the list goes on. The best part about him getting these supps from a sick company with an amazing group of guys is that all the supps that he gets we will see them in his logs! If anyone knows Reggie he puts up probably the best logs on AM! For all his log followers including myself I'm sure were in for one hell of a Finaflex log! Congrats again, have fun with your awesome Finaflex stash!
    Thanks man that's a very cool thing to say. If they had a talkatap app I could run a better log and include video "hint hint" lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

  16. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    What????? That is fricken AWESOME!!!!! Thank you Freaks!!!! I'm so pumped to check out all your products!!! Ok I will quit shouting!!
    Nice

  17. Congrats guys!!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. Alright I have everybody's orders and info. Great choices and congrats to the winners again!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  19. What about the promo packs for the first 100 people?
    www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech

  20. Congrats guys.....well deserved
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  21. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    What about the promo packs for the first 100 people?
    working on that

  22. Nice win guys! Congratulations!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Alright I have everybody's orders and info. Great choices and congrats to the winners again!
    Sorry I might of sent in my info like 4 times. It kept showing that I did not send any messages.

  24. Thanks guys so much! FInaflex has some standup reps, you guys are great! Can't wait to try these supps out, super excited!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  25. I got a finaflex px black in the mail but I don't know if that's from this promo or me joining the redefine contest. Still Havnt received 1-andro but this came fast

  26. I guess they must be shipping the products out. I haven't received anything yet.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  27. should be shipping out soon guys - warehouse has been swamped and OOS on some thinigs, and we're shipping to half the US right now it seems what with stimul8 in beta and our multivite soon to launch, as well as couple new products yet this year..

    we thank you for your patience!

  28. Sounds good man, Finaflex is too busy conquering the market, it's cool >.<

  29. Sounds like a revolution.... Finaflex FTW
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Sounds like a revolution.... Finaflex FTW
    ohh NICE
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. N2GUARD "The Mother load" of all steroid Cycle Support supplements.
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 01:32 PM
  2. BPS PROMO OF ALL PROMOS!!! YOU WANT FREE SWAG?? WE GOT IT!!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 706
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 06:29 PM
  3. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 08:56 AM
  4. List of all PH's, and what they do!!!!!
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-08-2005, 01:47 PM
Log in
Log in