Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try peak beta!
I have only had limited use with COP but only here awesome things about its strength and endurance effects
lclt is one of my favorite ingredients. One of my new must haves
L-norvaline has always gave me a better pump and seemed to help out other ingredients

Overall I think this would completely improve my performance. Increased strength, decreased recovery time, and better endurance! Really want to add a couple more pounds of muscle over the summer and i think this would be a great addition!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to try peak beta!
I have only had limited use with COP but only here awesome things about its strength and endurance effects
lclt is one of my favorite ingredients. One of my new must haves
L-norvaline has always gave me a better pump and seemed to help out other ingredients

Overall I think this would completely improve my performance. Increased strength, decreased recovery time, and better endurance! Really want to add a couple more pounds of muscle over the summer and i think this would be a great addition!
Great app!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Haven't tried anything by you guys, I look forward to seeing some reviews/logs on this. Good luck with the applicants.

BUMP​

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
I meet all the requirements, but not sure if I am considered "reputable" since I haven't been on this forum very long. Hopefully I am! Anyways, my goal is to get up to 190lbs by the end of the summer, while remaining relatively lean. I am currently 178lbs and I feel that Peak Beta+ will help me to get there for many reasons. First I think that due to its effects on muscle endurance and strength, I will be able to lift heavier and harder in order to increase my muscle mass. Second, I love the fact that it helps with recovery time since I am currently a physician assistant student so my body is already taking a toll! I train 5-6 times a week and I want to be able to keep up the high intensity and high volume training I currently do. My goal is to do a physique competition by the end of the year. I feel that if I can get up to 190lbs and remain lean as I am now, I will be able to cut and be ready for the competition. I know that Peak Beta+ will help me get there. I have done a lot of research on MN products, especially x-factor, but also Peak Beta, and I all I have seen is great reviews. I feel like this is what I need to reach these goals, and I will provide you with a great log! Thanks for the opportunity!

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll take a different approach; I find the profile & claims interesting, but I'm absolutely skeptical of ANY supps.

I'm currently training for a PL comp in July. I'm still working on diet tweaks, but my training is booked, I use the same conditioning tools & methods, and I use ZERO supplementation other than a multi and Cissus.

If you choose me, there will be no variables to skew results, I will evaluate with a critical yet fair eye, and I will give you & the community 100% honest non-fanboi feedback.

I've got a current log that I update daily (sometimes twice), I've been at AM for 10 years, and I'm an old man in good ol' Nebraska.

Mine is less of a supp whore evaluation, but more of a "win over the skeptic" opportunity. If you can sell me, I'll sing the praises. If it's far from advertised... :D

So, can YOU convince ME that this stuff is credible? I'm willing if you are.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some great apps thus far!

I think you all will really find this to be truly the best muscular endurance supplement out there (which I know is quite a claim as there are two others I can think of that are right neck and neck with Peak Beta+).

The high dose of COP really sets this apart from the pack.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
also the fact that COP is a really expensive ingredient. I was going to put a cop order in a few months ago and peak beta, at the price i found it, basically just as cheap at bulk cop. Never ended up getting any, dont remember why

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im game...

ive used COP in the past but not at those doses. i like the added carnitine and norvaline as well. this would also make a great addition to a home brewed pwo....

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm down as well. Never used those ingredients. I'm 214 and am cutting to 198 while adding hopefully 100lbs (hopefull is key word here) onto my total for a possible June 2d powerlifting meet. I'll update almost everyday or whenever pertinent.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some great apps so far, thanks guys! I will announce winners this Friday!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for a good opportunity people.
Thank you sir, Im surprise more havent jumped on it but there are certainly some great quality apps in so far.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A few more days to get those apps in, I'll be announcing winners this coming Monday!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see this is still open. Also want to say glad to see this reformulation. I have used COP before and liked the effects and science behind it. LCLT has been in a number of preworkouts and test boosters I have tried in the past. L-Norvaline has been in a number of GDAs and preworkouts before. But I like how simple and to the point Peak Beta+. No extra BS just what you need and science to back it up. Now a little bit about me. Been on AM a number of years and done numerous logs sponsored and unsponsored. Right now I am 5'7" and 250 pounds but looking to change that. My goal is to drop fat while preserving my muscle and strength. I plan on doing this with an ultra low carb diet with weekly refeeds. The thing that worries me about this plan is towards the end of the week I will have little to no glycogen left. Which will make training with any serious amount of volume rough. Before that wouldn't have bothered me too much but recently I have started to enjoy the benefits of high volume training(Mountain Dog). I don't want to give it up. It will be a great test for Peak Beta+. As far as what I will be using supplement wise it will be protein, BCAAs, creatine monohydrate, fish oil, magnesium oil, and coffee(preworkout). So nothing crazy to muddy up the data. A question I have is about dosing. What dosing plan do yall want to see? On the label in this thread it talks about 1-2 servings daily where on Nutra Planet it talks about 2-3 servings during high intensity activity. This could severely change the length of the log so I am curious dosing yall would want logged.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^

GREAT app!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners

Swanson (excited to hear how you like it!)
Tomahawk
hvactech
Sean1332

PM me with your shipping address and email address (for sending the tracking info automatically to you when the package ships)

A huge thanks to all who applied!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners

Tomahawk
hvactech
Sean1332

PM me with your shipping address and email address (for sending the tracking info automatically to you when the package ships)

Thanks, appreciate the chance to log this.

PM sent

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners

Tomahawk
hvactech
Sean1332

Awesome! 2 powerlifters on the panel, too. I think you've chosen an excellent spectrum of participants.

Thank YOU, excited to put it in the regimen.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys. Hope to try this out sometime.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited to hear your thoughts, its a really solid formula for all types of athletes, endurance or power.

These should be shipping today or tomorrow.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited to hear your thoughts, its a really solid formula for all types of athletes, endurance or power.

These should be shipping today or tomorrow.
Nice glad to hear this will be shipping soon.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A big thanks to all who participated, and we will run logging opps a handful of times a year so dont be too let down if you didnt win.

Additionally, we give away two bottles of X-Factor weekly on our facebook so check in with us there as well.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All loggers orders have shipped.

Ive been hearing the automated tracking didnt work :/

All orders shipped though, PM me for tracking if anybody needs it otherwise just expect it to show up by mid next week.

Thanks guys and have a great weekend!

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine today; I'll start a log over the weekend to coincide with the existing one.

Thanks again, ready to get started!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also got mine yesterday. Doing arms today so might hold off starting till Monday when I do legs. Do we take it daily or just days we lift?

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also got mine yesterday. Doing arms today so might hold off starting till Monday when I do legs. Do we take it daily or just days we lift?
Good question. Also, if we do 2 sessions/day (1 training, 1 cardio/conditioning), do I take a serving prior to each?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have my log up but I am on mobile so can't link. Will do that later.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great questions guys, and glad to hear you all got your products quickly.

With the Peak Beta+, we often recommend only dosing on workout days (including cardio days).

On workout days we recommend 4 caps pre and 4 caps postWO.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great questions guys, and glad to hear you all got your products quickly.

With the Peak Beta+, we often recommend only dosing on workout days (including cardio days).

On workout days we recommend 4 caps pre and 4 caps postWO.
What if we have 2 training sessions, 1 training @ 1 cardio/conditioning? Dosing protocol?

I'll get my log up tonight.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What if we have 2 training sessions, 1 training @ 1 cardio/conditioning? Dosing protocol?

I'll get my log up tonight.
4 caps prior to each session