CRAZY USPlabs deals - SICK giveaway - WIN a USPlabs Summer STACK!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What's better than cutting edge USPlabs® products at AnabolicMinds.com?
Unheard-of DISCOUNTS on these key products to help you save a dime, while getting ready for your summer plans!

Check out the First-of-its-Kind, Patent-Pending Anabolic, VERSA-1™ at a deep 20% OFF with the coupon code below!
The beauty in this product not only lies in the convenient 1 capsule per day serving, but also in its extreme versatility! VERSA-1 stacks terrifically with pre-workouts, aminos & test booters...

The Legendary Super Thermo, now available in a powder! Loaded with exciting thermo compounds! Key ingredient shown to block Alpha-2 receptor! Contains exclusive OTCN2; Carnitine Transport System! Faster Absorption!

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, GET THE MOST INSANE PRICE ON MODERN BCAA, EVER, ANYWHERE!

(Offer Only Valid For The Fruit Punch Flavor Only. The Fruit Punch Flavor Cannot Be Switched With Any Other Flavors.)
USPlabs' Modern BCAA "The Better BCAA": Incredibly Refreshing BCAA Formula, Loaded with 10 Grams of Ultra Micronized Aminos Per Serving!

The HUG Spring Clearance sale is for a very limited time only - so act now to secure your new GO-TO Summer USPlabs stack ONLY at NutraPlanet.com!

Speaking of your GO-TO Stack...

Want to win a fresh USPlabs TEST Powder®/VERSA-1 stack??

It's simple... Just answer this question!

What are your training or physique goals for this summer?

Expecting new PR's...? Getting ripped to shreds?... Activating your inner Alpha...? You name it!

(You may enter more than once by submitting multiple goals.)

On 4/22/13, we will randomly select 5 (five) submissions and hook them up with a FREE Stack - VERSA-1 & TEST Powder!
Giveaway is for 18+ adults ONLY. U.S. based shipping address’ ONLY.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enter so many USP promos, not sure if I should get in on another lol!

I have like 3.5 bottles of TP, and 8 V1......

But none are blue raspberry, and I could always use more..... decisions, decisions.

no1spcl

Awards
My immediate goal is to maintain my weight at 245/250 but lower bodyfat. Long term, I'm building a foundation, planning to compete in amateur bodybuilding in summer 2014.

I add one "sugar packet" worth of stevia per scoop of Modern BCAA Fruit Punch and it tastes great, btw.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just coming to the end of my Test Powder and Versa-1 run, want to order more and try blue razz out for sure, I love how it treated me and would love to run it again.

My goal for the summer is to finally break out full ab visibility, it's been 3 years and 95 lbs lost, this will be the summer I do it.

wish I had found this stack when I started, it makes cutting a whole lot easier, mood elevation and energy is phenomenal!

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Summer Goals:

1.) Smash my sumo deadlift record of 405. I just started incorporating them back into my workout and I want to be able to destroy this mark. When I first was serious about lifting I would sumo d/l weekly and worked up to 4 plates and then stopped performing them. Well its time to revisit this exercise and break my previous mark.
2.) Break 185 pounds and stay under 10% bodyfat. Sitting right now at 180 and 8-9% bodyfat so I have a little leadway for fat but need to keep most of my gains muscle.

USP hook a brahski up

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing deals, but don't forget that you could win this stack for FREE. Get those entries in!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
My training and physique goal for the summer is to keep my intensity and focus high to drop down to 5-7%, currently at10%. Just want to be ripped for all these beach days this year!

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
PICK ME!!

My Training and Physique Goals for This Summer Are:

1. Physique Goals: Get back to the shape I was in last year! Drop 3-4% more body-fat and gain 4-5lbs of muscle. I would love to see veins popping up on my abs again :)
  2. Training Goals: Hit new PR's on Bench Press and Squats. Be able to do 50 consecutive pull-ups again. And last but not least, out-lift my workout partner!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
My goal is to get summer shredded and stay strong or get stronger! Throwing up a log soon using x factor, versa 1, compound 20, prime and more! Good luck everyone!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
First off its my bday today so let that count, i should have one up on everyone for this...

training goals: I have been making great gains as i starting back up training with a new attitude. My goal is to continue this and get past where i was a couple years ago when i stopped after an injury.

Physique goals: I put on like 8 pounds of blah over the past two years and i went from 159 of barely any muscle to 154 and im full everywhere...still tiny but im exactly where i need to be right now..making great progress. love having supps to help me out a little

heard nothing but great things about usplabs and would like to stack the test pounder and versa-1 with the compound 20 and prime i have laying around.

THANKS! and rememeber bday's trump all!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woooo!!

I feel kind of bad for putting an app in, because USPLabs has given me so much, but I have not tried test powder yet, so...

--My goals are to get big! My cut will be complete in roughly a month, then it is BUlK time. I believe that I will be bulking most of the summer, as I have no short term goals such as 'going to the beach so I gotta look ripped', I have an end goal in mind and I am pushing to get there. That goal is to get big, shredded, and go to Ranger School.
This Test Powder has a place in my supp line up for sure!

USPLabs is at it again!
Thanks guys!!

Good luck to everybody!

**edited to add** By big I mean bigger, not huge. I lost a lot of mass due to those hip surgeries in Sep and Dec 2012, and I want it back, just better quality lean mass. Just wanted to be clear that I am by no means intending to look like a competitive BB, more like a pro fighter type build, not too bulky. That bulky **** don't cut it when you have to move with a fighting load for 15+ miles. :)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off its my bday today so let that count, i should have one up on everyone for this...

training goals: I have been making great gains as i starting back up training with a new attitude. My goal is to continue this and get past where i was a couple years ago when i stopped after an injury.

Physique goals: I put on like 8 pounds of blah over the past two years and i went from 159 of barely any muscle to 154 and im full everywhere...still tiny but im exactly where i need to be right now..making great progress. love having supps to help me out a little

heard nothing but great things about usplabs and would like to stack the test pounder and versa-1 with the compound 20 and prime i have laying around.

Happy Birthday brother!!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
My goals are to continue dropping this body fat and work towards getting ripped up for the first time in my life. Have around 20-25 pounds to get there. It's going to be a good summer. For shredding at least.

kernsbak84

Awards
Look at all these awesome deals!!
My goals are to lower my bodyfat percentage but at the same time increase lean muscle mass, strength, and endurance. My stats as of 9:00 am today 6ft 1in tall weighing in at 201lbs.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
training goals are to break the 300lb bench press mark for the first time in awhile (took a long time off). Also i would like to get a little more lean maybe get some real abs for once.

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
My goals are to continue to get stronger and put on a little more size all while keeping my endurance up! !

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established

My goal is to get to 190lbs by the end of summer, while maintaining the leanness I currently have. I am currently 178lbs, and about 11% bodyfat. My goal is to do a physique competition towards the end of the year. I want to be able to gain enough mass by the end of summer and then get shredded so that I will look and feel good in order to do my best in the competition. I have never done a competition before, but all my friends at the gym are trying to get me to do one. I don't have the size for a bodybuidling competition, but I really want to do a physique competition. It would be great to place in the competition, but I think it is really good for me as far as striving to reach my goal. It is motivating me to get the most out of every rep each day. Up until last year I had a constant goa to train, and that was college baseball. Since I graduated I needed a new goal, and I want to reach that! I love USPlabs products, I used Jack3d for a long time and love it! I feel like I made a mistake a few months ago by purchasing BSN's Evotest. I really want to try Testpowder because I have heard great things about it and I should have purchased this months ago. I think this stack will definatly help me to where I want to go! Thanks!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1.After finally recovering from a ruptured achilles tendon, ready to get back into top shape

2. After losing alot of my hair over the years I am hoping this Summer that it will grow back to make me look young again. I also hate getting sunburns on my bare scalp.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Good apps in here guys. Keep them coming!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
my summer goals are:

I am now at 215lbs. I want to do a cut of the whole body. I am trying to get under 8% BF. My abs will hopefully be a visible 6 pack. The freaky mass I have on all muscle groups is great and I want to do a cut without loosing a lot of that mass. This means putting more time in the gym and doing the cardio exercise. I don't think it will be that hard this summer. I am already ahead in training this year.

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
I have always been curious as how versa 1 would treat me but judging how the test powder was I can assume it will be wonderful. My goals are to cut my 180lbs 18% body fat to around 10% body fat I can't wait to get it started not to mention breaking some prs in the gym and the bedroom ;) sign me up!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USPlabs Does. Not. Play..
Look at these sale prices!!

For those that haven't tried the OxyElite Pro Powder, GET SOME!!! That stuff is legit. 1 scoop and you are good for like 6 hours. I didn't think anything could compare to my fav, OEP (og), but they done did it!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sick deals. Got that OEP powder!

As for goals for summer- they are always:

Get to ~10% bf at WORST, single digits always appreciated ;)

Reduce sub q water

Increase round the clock vascularity

Look great on the beach obviously

* All while maintaining strength *

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My goal is to get summer shredded and stay strong or get stronger! Throwing up a log soon using x factor, versa 1, compound 20, prime and more! Good luck everyone!
I'm really interested to see how that combination works out for you. I'll definitely keep an eye out for your log.

Happy birthday Determinator! +1 point for you. :)

USPlabs Does. Not. Play..
Look at these sale prices!!

For those that haven't tried the OxyElite Pro Powder, GET SOME!!! That stuff is legit. 1 scoop and you are good for like 6 hours. I didn't think anything could compare to my fav, OEP (og), but they done did it!
Its amazing stuff. I'm glad you like it. It's intense, and it kicks in ridiculously fast!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pretty simple... I competed in july as a LW @ Collegiate Nationals. After talking to the new IFBB pro Shelby Starnes who won the show he told me i was too tall to be a LW and that my height (5'7) i would have to move into a middlweight to be competitive, so with that said from an IFBB pro its my goal to gain size and strength in the offseason and grow since July.

Since July i have added 32 pounds to my frame currently over 180+ for the first time since highschool (which is over 5 years ago) and focusing on the BIG PICTURE of growing into a middleweight. Since the cutoff is 176. i will have to be at least 195-200 pounds LEAN before starting to diet to come in with condition,size, and symmetry.

I will continue to use cycles of Versa-1, Prime, Test Powder to help me add size and strength and continue to give me an extra edge in recovery and adding LBM in my trek to the stage in the future. Weather it takes me a few years who cares.. its all about being patient, adding size, and making sure that you do it right and not add a ton of fat by just eating a ton of food.

So here is to growing into a new weight class with some SICK Deals.

now let me ask you.. whos bank account is hurting after seeing USP labs just give away their stuff! how do they make a profit? not to mention they do more give aways than any company on the forums!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty simple... I competed in july as a LW @ Collegiate Nationals. After talking to the new IFBB pro Shelby Starnes who won the show he told me i was too tall to be a LW and that my height (5'7) i would have to move into a middlweight to be competitive, so with that said from an IFBB pro its my goal to gain size and strength in the offseason and grow since July.

Since July i have added 32 pounds to my frame currently over 180+ for the first time since highschool (which is over 5 years ago) and focusing on the BIG PICTURE of growing into a middleweight. Since the cutoff is 176. i will have to be at least 195-200 pounds LEAN before starting to diet to come in with condition,size, and symmetry.

I will continue to use cycles of Versa-1, Prime, Test Powder to help me add size and strength and continue to give me an extra edge in recovery and adding LBM in my trek to the stage in the future. Weather it takes me a few years who cares.. its all about being patient, adding size, and making sure that you do it right and not add a ton of fat by just eating a ton of food.

now let me ask you.. whos bank account is hurting after seeing USP labs just give away their stuff! how do they make a profit? not to mention they do more give aways than any company on the forums!
There he is. I was waiting to see you pop in here for this sick promo.

USPLabs is for sure going to be a big help getting you into another weight class.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just want some of that Blue Razz Test Powder. Thanks!

:D

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

njphysique

Awards
What's better than cutting edge USPlabs® products at AnabolicMinds.com?

Unheard-of DISCOUNTS on these key products to help you save a dime, while getting ready for your summer plans.
Speaking of your GO-TO Stack...

Want to win a fresh USPlabs TEST Powder®/VERSA-1 stack??

It's simple... Just answer this question!

Expecting new PR's...? Getting ripped to shreds?... Activating your inner Alpha...? You name it!

(You may enter more than once by submitting multiple goals.)

On 4/22/13, we will randomly select 5 (five) submissions and hook them up with a FREE Stack - VERSA-1 & TEST Powder!
Giveaway is for 18+ adults ONLY. U.S. based shipping address’ ONLY.
My goal is to qualify for NPC Nationals and USA's in the Men's Physique Division. I have 6 more shows lined up this year in my quest to qualify for those shows and then my goal will be to earn my IFBB pro card.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I won some stuff recently.... So I will not apply but like hearing everyone's goals. It's nice to see so many that are similar, IMO the ones that different will be chosen. Good luck all and can't wait to see the reviews. I've never tried their test powder but I have heard so much good about it. I just finished my first DAA powder and feel that USP test powder probably provides a better boost!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
My training and physique goals for summer are:

To be on a recomp and hopefully drop some bodyfat while gaining some slight muscle mass. Staying around 170lbs and improving my PR on bench, ohp, squat and deadlift. Basically, to get stronger and leaner haha everyone's dream and goal.

Love USPLabs. Previously used Jack3d, pink magic, super cissus and modern BCAA.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There he is. I was waiting to see you pop in here for this sick promo.

USPLabs is for sure going to be a big help getting you into another weight class.
if everytime i run the Versa-1 Stack and i gain another 5lbs of LBM like my last go around went. I will be well on my way with their legit products. USP labs is one of the most underrated companies IMO. their customer service and generosity in their promotions show why they are true class acts and among one of the best companies on the market.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
if everytime i run the Versa-1 Stack and i gain another 5lbs of LBM like my last go around went. I will be well on my way with their legit products. USP labs is one of the most underrated companies IMO. their customer service and generosity in their promotions show why they are true class acts and among one of the best companies on the market.
I second this.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Big goals... You have put on a significant amount of lean, quality size since that show, so I have no doubt that you'll be able to come in as a middle weight at the next one.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at all these awesome deals!!
My goals are to lower my bodyfat percentage but at the same time increase lean muscle mass, strength, and endurance. My stats as of 9:00 am today 6ft 1in tall weighing in at 201lbs.
Ranger school brother!! I feel like we may be going together!

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
One of my goals for the summer is to be able to squat 350lbs for 3+ sets of 8-10 reps, as well as keeping my diet as clean as possible to keep my gains coming! Btw, I used pink magic a long time ago, man that stuff set me on it. I ran it w oep, it was pretty epic! I miss pink magic, one if the best test boosters I've ever ran!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Summer Goal for this and every summer to come, look better than I did the previous summer, having tried these products and being a true believer in the quality of USP supplements, I know this stack would help get me there!

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I would like to get that beach body in full effect for the summer and get more cut. I would like to add some bulk and definition to my legs while also adding 50+ lbs to my squat and 25+ to my bench.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My goals are:

1.) To lose bodyfat through running (I'm probably at 14-15% right now and would like to get RIPPED)

2.) To not only lose bodyfat, but to also gain back the same amount of weight as muscle.

BTW, to submit more than one goal for additional entries, do we need to submit them as separate posts, or can we combine them into one (as I did above)?

As always, thanks for another promo!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Big goals... You have put on a significant amount of lean, quality size since that show, so I have no doubt that you'll be able to come in as a middle weight at the next one.
With the queen of USP Labs following me in my journey there is no slacking or else i know someone is gonna whip me sideways unless i ship her baked goods :)

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Another goal of mine is to put some mass in my legs and actually get to squatting and leg press. I just started and its easy to work on upper body because of how quickly you see changes.. VERY hard to get into legs because they progress much slower..DEFF need to start!..i feel like this is a new years resolution lol

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
One of my summer goals is to keep doing wide grip pull ups until I can do 4 sets of at least 10 reps from a dead hang to chin above bar!