CRAZY USPlabs deals - SICK giveaway - WIN a USPlabs Summer STACK!
- 05-03-2013, 10:01 AM
Honestly if you don't get the GI discomfort I feel Test Powder is most advantageous in a pre-workout setting (combined with a stim if wanted). TMG, LCLT, and Agmatine are efficient pre-workout ergogens.PEScience Representative
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
- 05-03-2013, 11:34 AM
No I don't get any stomach problems with daa. So yea ill be taking it pre workout on an empty stomach with some micro!
05-03-2013, 12:09 PM
05-03-2013, 12:15 PM
05-10-2013, 07:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By San Quinn in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:04 AM
- By LilPsychotic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2008, 12:07 AM
- By Warriorz in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-21-2007, 05:30 AM
- By dagecko in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2006, 01:20 PM
- By thebigt in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-01-2006, 10:33 PM