CRAZY USPlabs deals - SICK giveaway - WIN a USPlabs Summer STACK!

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Lol very time I try and stand up I feel like I'm pulling 405, never get to lookout though.
    i think the meds are kickin in


  2. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

    i think the meds are kickin in
    Today I deadlifted my spoon after I dropped it, no biggie ;-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    i think the meds are kickin in
    lol! Glad you're doing well DW.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  4. Thanks to all that entered! More great deals and giveaways coming soon!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  5. Cant wait for it to comee..switching stacks to all usp products before my abe/ep stack
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Thanks to all that entered! More great deals and giveaways coming soon!
    USPLabs kicks a$$!!!


    Sent from my iPhone while driving

  7. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Cant wait for it to comee..switching stacks to all usp products before my abe/ep stack
    Yea man, after this bulk i am going to do a usplabs cut then a usplabs lean bulk


    Sent from my iPhone while driving
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Thanks to all that entered! More great deals and giveaways coming soon!
    Casey and USP labs come through in the clutch. A true class act representative and company.
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  9. Oh yea just got mine today! Super excited to try this stack. Now I need to get another test powder to run it for 8 weeks

  10. Got mine today as well. Thanks guys.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  11. Also got mineee waiting to get a twin for each so I can run them 8 weeks as well
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    USP delivering the goods!
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  13. Got mine today thanks USPLabs and DW!


    Just tasted the blue razz test powder... Absolutely fantastic taste. Best blue raspberry I've tried to date hands down.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  14. Good to hear you guys got your products.


    If you plan to log, please PM me a link or post on here. Would love to follow
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Thanks bud. Have no fear, im back in action. Had to get ye ole appendix taken out, doing much better now. Just dealing with post OP pain now
    Glad you are doing better bud!!

  16. Name:  image-1246818241.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  494.7 KB

    Just a little pic of the goods! Thanks usp!

  17. Nice stack there bro. I really want to try some test powder. One day soon..

    Congrats to the winners. I have been away for a bit, but I am back and ready for action.
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****79 998"/>

    Just a little pic of the goods! Thanks usp!
    Looks good bro

  19. I am really lookin for another bottle of test powder if anyone has one that they want to trade! I want to run it for 8 weeks so I can log it on here for u guys!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I am really lookin for another bottle of test powder if anyone has one that they want to trade! I want to run it for 8 weeks so I can log it on here for u guys!
    Good to hear you'll be logging Pete! Keep in mind that the recommended cycle for TEST PowderŪ is 4 weeks on with a minimum of 4 weeks off between cycles. It kicks in pretty fast, so I think you'll find one bottle sufficient for a log.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    Good to hear you'll be logging Pete! Keep in mind that the recommended cycle for TEST PowderŪ is 4 weeks on with a minimum of 4 weeks off between cycles. It kicks in pretty fast, so I think you'll find one bottle sufficient for a log.
    Really I didn't know test powder was different! I've used bulk daa and d-pol and I know those recommend 8 weeks followed by a 4 week break. I just looked at the back of the tub and yep 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off. Very cool, it must hit you way faster then other daa products! Damn and I thought I was excited to try this before.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Really I didn't know test powder was different! I've used bulk daa and d-pol and I know those recommend 8 weeks followed by a 4 week break. I just looked at the back of the tub and yep 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off. Very cool, it must hit you way faster then other daa products! Damn and I thought I was excited to try this before.
    Yes it's a shorter cycle than most test boosters, which is why I wanted to point that out. Post the link up in here when you get it going so we don't miss it!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  23. Oh I will, I'm going to run it with versa-1 and jacked micro, a sick usp stack

  24. I know it says to take test powder with a meal pre workout. I normally train in the morning fasted. Do you have to take it with a meal?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Oh I will, I'm going to run it with versa-1 and jacked micro, a sick usp stack
    Sweet stack man!

    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I know it says to take test powder with a meal pre workout. I normally train in the morning fasted. Do you have to take it with a meal?
    Some people experience GI discomfort with DAA on an empty stomach (or with food), but you can take it fasted. I use Test Powder before fasted training without any issues.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:04 AM
  2. Just got a sick deal on bold, how should I stack it?
    By LilPsychotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 12:07 AM
  3. Bulk powder / USPLabs Stack ??
    By Warriorz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 05:30 AM
  4. USPlabs Stacks
    By dagecko in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 01:20 PM
  5. usplabs stack
    By thebigt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-01-2006, 10:33 PM
Log in
Log in