<>< Fish Burps Suck. NEVER WORRY ABOUT THEM AGAIN! ><>
- 04-15-2013, 01:49 PM
- 04-15-2013, 04:11 PM
- 04-15-2013, 04:14 PM
04-15-2013, 04:25 PM
04-15-2013, 04:47 PM
I'm buying it. I logged the health series and I noted that a fish burp free version would be a huge benefit. You guys just stepped it up a notch higher with the mint!
Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
04-15-2013, 11:10 PM
Nice! Same price point as previous version?
Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
04-16-2013, 12:02 AM
04-16-2013, 02:32 PM
04-16-2013, 02:36 PM
04-16-2013, 02:42 PM
I couldn't find them anywhere . I usually go cheap on the fish oil because I eat so much but a hint of mint sounds very nice.
"Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
04-16-2013, 02:43 PM
04-16-2013, 02:46 PM
04-16-2013, 04:14 PM
This is pretty awesome!
My 5/3/1 Workout Log - Second cycle starring BPS EndoTurbo/Vanillean and PES Alphamine/Enhanced/Erase Pro
04-16-2013, 08:42 PM
04-17-2013, 03:35 AM
04-17-2013, 04:26 PM
04-19-2013, 06:59 AM
Ha ha , fish burps suck , I kept trying different name brands to avoid it , but nothing worked.. Hint of mint sounds amazing
04-19-2013, 10:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By benjiman in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-12-2011, 02:15 PM
- By ccnAbolic in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 10-15-2010, 06:49 PM
- By BryanM in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-02-2007, 09:17 AM
- By BryanM in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2007, 10:55 PM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 04-01-2004, 11:36 PM