The Moment You All Have Been Waiting for...X GELS IS BACK!

Page 9 of 9 First ... 789

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    When's the date??
    We eloping so no info can be given

    eyes off guys
    S.n.S team member

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    We eloping so no info can be given

    eyes off guys
    Dumb, lol
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."
    •   
       


  3. LoLz.

    u started ya xgels cycle ?
    mine starts tommorow
    S.n.S team member
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    LoLz.

    u started ya xgels cycle ?
    mine starts tommorow
    No dude... I was patiently waiting but my order never went out >;( I fully intended on starting by now lol
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Rub it in tho A hole
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."
    •   
       


  6. just popped in a gram .. Time to lift
    S.n.S team member

  7. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    just popped in a gram .. Time to lift
    Oh yeah!!I have never actually looked forward to PCT,lol!X-gels in PCT ftw!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  8. So Ara... Not a good idea for someone with inflammatory arthritis, correct?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    So Ara... Not a good idea for someone with inflammatory arthritis, correct?
    Or high cholesterol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    Or high cholesterol
    Well I got like lowest cholesterol possible lol but I have this beat ass form of arthritis called ankylosing spondylitis- long story short, flare ups come And come for weeks at clip, my spine and hips are fusing together over time, and It causes chronic sacroiliitis. There's no treatment other than numbing mild anti depressants which I will never use again. So all in all it's all I can do to keep from being wheel chair bound in x number of years. End rant. But I realllllly wanna try x gels! Hah

  11. I've never tried Arachidonic Acid.. always seemed pricey.. May have to give it a whirl.. SNS doesn't ever release junk..

  12. Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    I've never tried Arachidonic Acid.. always seemed pricey.. May have to give it a whirl.. SNS doesn't ever release junk..
    Lol@ the font size changed

    Great reviews on xgels .. Few logs are in the 2nd week .. Def give it a shot seen it decent priced at few sites
    S.n.S team member

  13. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Lol@ the font size changed

    Great reviews on xgels .. Few logs are in the 2nd week .. Def give it a shot seen it decent priced at few sites
    Hah! yeah didn't feel like typing it out kept typo'n

  14. Just curious is there any feedback from women using ArA? (not for me lol...)
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Just curious is there any feedback from women using ArA? (not for me lol...)
    That's the beauty of ArA the results will be seen in both sexes due to its MOA. Anything you're reading that men are experiencing should be expected in a woman. However, they may notice an even more dramatic change due to differences in diet between sexes.
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    That's the beauty of ArA the results will be seen in both sexes due to its MOA. Anything you're reading that men are experiencing should be expected in a woman. However, they may notice an even more dramatic change due to differences in diet between sexes.
    Cool. Dosage the same? 5'9" 150lbs athletic female would be using it.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Just curious is there any feedback from women using ArA? (not for me lol...)
    yup yup i believe Elle from sns is currently using it and loving it .. not sure about the dosages , ill check up on it but i would say for a women pop 2-3caps

    also i have been reading xgels have been increasing the cardio/endurance as well .. women always likes that
    S.n.S team member

  18. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post

    yup yup i believe Elle from sns is currently using it and loving it .. not sure about the dosages , ill check up on it but i would say for a women pop 2-3caps

    also i have been reading xgels have been increasing the cardio/endurance as well .. women always likes that
    Ooooh. She is, eh? In4 Elle pump/swole pics!

  19. Do statins effect ara at all? I take zocor def more than 4 hours after xgels though.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  20. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Do statins effect ara at all? I take zocor def more than 4 hours after xgels though.
    Huh...good question...l'll try to see if I can find any info..

  21. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post

    Huh...good question...l'll try to see if I can find any info..
    Would appreciate it bro!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  22. Finally got started thanks again

    Beans first Go with XGels SNS
    Independent

  23. Gotta admit, I thought x-gels were going to be far cheaper than $39.99. That's really expensive, there needs to be more competition so that the price will drop to reasonable levels. Guess I will have to wait awhile for this product unless there is a good sale.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post
    Gotta admit, I thought x-gels were going to be far cheaper than $39.99. That's really expensive, there needs to be more competition so that the price will drop to reasonable levels. Guess I will have to wait awhile for this product unless there is a good sale.
    I've seen it two for $65 so it varies with retailers

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements


  25. You can find it for $34.95 at places thats before any discount code
    S.n.S team member
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 342
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 07:40 PM
  2. DCP <The Moment You Have Been Waiting For, Get It While You Can>
    By gainweightnow in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 07:52 PM
  3. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Log in
Log in