The Moment You All Have Been Waiting for...X GELS IS BACK!

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench
    I just ordered two bottles!!

    I plan to run this with Tropinol XP + Intimdate SRT + Testabolan v@ + Compete for the lclt + Glycergrow. Should be killer!

    Taking 6 pre-workout, 4x per week!
    Very nice!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"


  2. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I just ordered two bottles!!

    I plan to run this with Tropinol XP + Intimdate SRT + Testabolan v@ + Compete for the lclt + Glycergrow. Should be killer!

    Taking 6 pre-workout, 4x per week!
    I would recommend 8 at least brother. Enjoy Glycergrow and Compete will make a perfect stack for it
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. What's the common thing 8 preworkout four days a week?

  4. When are these logs gonna start!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Not Montego, a$$ hole already knocked me off on our shoulder-vein-off!
    Its a close contest though brother! Lol. With a heavy heart I had to withdraw my winning ticket when I took the Finaflex rep position. I've got a lot to get up to speed on and wouldn't have the time to give the log the deserved attention.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Its a close contest though brother! Lol. With a heavy heart I had to withdraw my winning ticket when I took the Finaflex rep position. I've got a lot to get up to speed on and wouldn't have the time to give the log the deserved attention.
    Congrats on the new gig brother, you're going to do very well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Congrats on the new gig brother, you're going to do very well.
    Thanks and I appreciate the vote of confidence man. Very excited about the opportunity I was given.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  8. Stand up act, Montego! Congrats on your new gig, sir!
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

  9. Are they at NP yet?....I didnt see them

  10. Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    Are they at NP yet?....I didnt see them
    No I am pretty sure a rep said they would be in this week but never happened. Hopefully they are there next week or im going to need to order from a different site i really want to try them!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post

    No I am pretty sure a rep said they would be in this week but never happened. Hopefully they are there next week or im going to need to order from a different site i really want to try them!
    Yea was really hoping to pick them up with a couple of other things from the NP sale...oh well I guess

  12. Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    Yea was really hoping to pick them up with a couple of other things from the NP sale...oh well I guess
    You know, you could always wait a few days I bet Nutra will have a pretty nice intro price

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    You know, you could always wait a few days I bet Nutra will have a pretty nice intro price

    - Valdez
    lol i hope so! i found them for 27.99 and just waiting out and hoping the nutra intro sale will be even better

  14. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    lol i hope so! i found them for 27.99 and just waiting out and hoping the nutra intro sale will be even better
    Stop waiting and grab it
    S.n.S team member

  15. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    lol i hope so! i found them for 27.99 and just waiting out and hoping the nutra intro sale will be even better
    Dude you gotta get on that deal!!!!! How much cheaper so you want them lol I searched for a while last night to find that deal for a buddy and came up empty handed, I'm jealous you found them at that price

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Dude you gotta get on that deal!!!!! How much cheaper so you want them lol I searched for a while last night to find that deal for a buddy and came up empty handed, I'm jealous you found them at that price

    - Valdez
    idk nutra has insane intro deals more often then not but the 27.99 probably is not going to be beat so i might place my order right now actually

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I would recommend 8 at least brother. Enjoy Glycergrow and Compete will make a perfect stack for it
    Serious? Hmm, ehh. I might not use it for a pct.. im thinking about using it when "On cycle" of that grape juice, 4 on 4 off.

    We shall see how it goes.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  18. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    lol i hope so! i found them for 27.99 and just waiting out and hoping the nutra intro sale will be even better
    I am thinking I know where you are talking about,if the site abbreviations are NA,they are the old batch just to clarify!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I am thinking I know where you are talking about,if the site abbreviations are NA,they are the old batch just to clarify!
    oh man. whats the difference with the old batch?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    oh man. whats the difference with the old batch?
    The old bath only had 100mg ArA, D P S had mistakingly uploaded the new batch 10$ cheaper than what they are selling it for now one weekend and That's where people found it for $27

  21. Quote Originally Posted by heavydeadlift View Post
    The old bath only had 100mg ArA, D P S had mistakingly uploaded the new batch 10$ cheaper than what they are selling it for now one weekend and That's where people found it for $27
    Well i put an order in yesterday from a place called NA and it was 27.99. Was the original batch mislabeled too? because it has the correct label of 250 ara.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    Well i put an order in yesterday from a place called NA and it was 27.99. Was the original batch mislabeled too? because it has the correct label of 250 ara.
    Yeah, the new Lot # is M12699 exp date 12/2015

    I've got a log goin on at Lean Bulk

  23. Quote Originally Posted by heavydeadlift View Post
    Yeah, the new Lot # is M12699 exp date 12/2015

    I've got a log goin on at Lean Bulk
    hmm well thanks for the info. two bottles of x-gels of the old version will only last me about 20 days it looks like.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    hmm well thanks for the info. two bottles of x-gels of the old version will only last me about 20 days it looks like.
    It's also recommended to take the old batch with calcium. I don't remember who exactly came up with the idea but Tums turned out to be a good addition with the old batch

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    It's also recommended to take the old batch with calcium. I don't remember who exactly came up with the idea but Tums turned out to be a good addition with the old batch

    - Valdez
    I think it was coop because of the amount of *insert other mineral in Xgels*

  26. Ill try it out

  27. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    hmm well thanks for the info. two bottles of x-gels of the old version will only last me about 20 days it looks like.
    I'd say just try using 6 xgels e/d.

    I have only used the old batch, and liked how they worked. you def notice a change, even with only 4 caps e/d of the orig messed up batch.

  28. Checked on delivery date for NP and unfortunately they have not placed an order yet

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  29. thats wack

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Checked on delivery date for NP and unfortunately they have not placed an order yet
    I just got my 2 bottles in the mail!! I ripped the entire damn label off my accident.. you guys really need seperate bottle label from the cap protector..

    Now i just have a plain white bottle! ughhhhhhh

    Ohh.. and one more thing that I am fairly annoyed with, my bottle only had 99 pills!! F*CKERS!!!!!!!!!!


    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 342
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 07:40 PM
  2. DCP <The Moment You Have Been Waiting For, Get It While You Can>
    By gainweightnow in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 07:52 PM
  3. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Log in
Log in