The Moment You All Have Been Waiting for...X GELS IS BACK!

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post

No I am pretty sure a rep said they would be in this week but never happened. Hopefully they are there next week or im going to need to order from a different site i really want to try them!
    Yea was really hoping to pick them up with a couple of other things from the NP sale...oh well I guess

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    Yea was really hoping to pick them up with a couple of other things from the NP sale...oh well I guess
    You know, you could always wait a few days I bet Nutra will have a pretty nice intro price

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    You know, you could always wait a few days I bet Nutra will have a pretty nice intro price

- Valdez
    lol i hope so! i found them for 27.99 and just waiting out and hoping the nutra intro sale will be even better
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

lol i hope so! i found them for 27.99 and just waiting out and hoping the nutra intro sale will be even better
    Stop waiting and grab it
    S.n.S team member
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Dude you gotta get on that deal!!!!! How much cheaper so you want them lol I searched for a while last night to find that deal for a buddy and came up empty handed, I'm jealous you found them at that price

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Dude you gotta get on that deal!!!!! How much cheaper so you want them lol I searched for a while last night to find that deal for a buddy and came up empty handed, I'm jealous you found them at that price

- Valdez
    idk nutra has insane intro deals more often then not but the 27.99 probably is not going to be beat so i might place my order right now actually
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I would recommend 8 at least brother. Enjoy Glycergrow and Compete will make a perfect stack for it
    Serious? Hmm, ehh. I might not use it for a pct.. im thinking about using it when "On cycle" of that grape juice, 4 on 4 off.

We shall see how it goes.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I am thinking I know where you are talking about,if the site abbreviations are NA,they are the old batch just to clarify!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I am thinking I know where you are talking about,if the site abbreviations are NA,they are the old batch just to clarify!
    oh man. whats the difference with the old batch?
  10. Registered User
    Answers

oh man. whats the difference with the old batch?
    The old bath only had 100mg ArA, D P S had mistakingly uploaded the new batch 10$ cheaper than what they are selling it for now one weekend and That's where people found it for $27
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by heavydeadlift View Post
    The old bath only had 100mg ArA, D P S had mistakingly uploaded the new batch 10$ cheaper than what they are selling it for now one weekend and That's where people found it for $27
    Well i put an order in yesterday from a place called NA and it was 27.99. Was the original batch mislabeled too? because it has the correct label of 250 ara.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Well i put an order in yesterday from a place called NA and it was 27.99. Was the original batch mislabeled too? because it has the correct label of 250 ara.
    Yeah, the new Lot # is M12699 exp date 12/2015

I've got a log goin on at Lean Bulk
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by heavydeadlift View Post
    Yeah, the new Lot # is M12699 exp date 12/2015

I've got a log goin on at Lean Bulk
    hmm well thanks for the info. two bottles of x-gels of the old version will only last me about 20 days it looks like.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

hmm well thanks for the info. two bottles of x-gels of the old version will only last me about 20 days it looks like.
    It's also recommended to take the old batch with calcium. I don't remember who exactly came up with the idea but Tums turned out to be a good addition with the old batch

- Valdez
  15. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

It's also recommended to take the old batch with calcium. I don't remember who exactly came up with the idea but Tums turned out to be a good addition with the old batch

- Valdez
    I think it was coop because of the amount of *insert other mineral in Xgels*
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Ill try it out
  17. Registered User
    Answers

I'd say just try using 6 xgels e/d.

I have only used the old batch, and liked how they worked. you def notice a change, even with only 4 caps e/d of the orig messed up batch.
  18. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Checked on delivery date for NP and unfortunately they have not placed an order yet

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  19. Registered User
    Answers

thats wack
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Checked on delivery date for NP and unfortunately they have not placed an order yet
    I just got my 2 bottles in the mail!! I ripped the entire damn label off my accident.. you guys really need seperate bottle label from the cap protector..

Now i just have a plain white bottle! ughhhhhhh

Ohh.. and one more thing that I am fairly annoyed with, my bottle only had 99 pills!! F*CKERS!!!!!!!!!!

www.iforcenutrition.com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

99 pills and a label ain't one!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

I can do better, but I'm beat right now
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I'd say just try using 6 xgels e/d.

I have only used the old batch, and liked how they worked. you def notice a change, even with only 4 caps e/d of the orig messed up batch.
    Okay ill give it a try thanks for the help!
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

I just got my 2 bottles in the mail!! I ripped the entire damn label off my accident.. you guys really need seperate bottle label from the cap protector..

Now i just have a plain white bottle! ughhhhhhh

Ohh.. and one more thing that I am fairly annoyed with, my bottle only had 99 pills!! F*CKERS!!!!!!!!!!

I'll send you one in the mail, what's your addy?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Add a label and super glue! Lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Sweet! Just got this today. Thanks again, SNS! I do keep a thorough log and will be killing it on this. Was going to stack this is Tropinol-XP, but delays have ensued with the sponsored bottle. I will be using Intimidate and LG's T-911 alongside this. Going to up my protein and overall caloric intake. Perfect timing as I'll be ready to go this Thursday. I'll add the link to that log in this thread! Thanks again!

Name:  0423131647.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  81.7 KB
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Always wanted to run a cycle.. Tried twice and my shoulder just always acted up. It feels better than ever so if consider it again. Thoughts or suggestions if I'm insane and ill likely flare my shoulder up again or could it be done?
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Sweet look what showed up as well!!!

Stoked to run this, ill start the week after my show May 11th, gonna try and pickup another bottle as I want to run this solo then stack the second one with VERSA-1 :-)

Thanks again
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Independent
  29. Registered User
    Answers

I should be getting mine next week .. Can't wait to start this beginning of next month
    S.n.S team member
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    Always wanted to run a cycle.. Tried twice and my shoulder just always acted up. It feels better than ever so if consider it again. Thoughts or suggestions if I'm insane and ill likely flare my shoulder up again or could it be done?
    Can you be more specific with regards to shoulder acting up? Is it a pinched nerve? A rotator cuff tear? Feels loose?

I used something with ArA last year, towards the end of last year. Didn't give it its full due, but I have (had) a funky left shoulder. I'm not sure if I'm suffering from a pinched nerve or something else, but at times it feels out of synch. Not dislocated, as I've had too many experiences in that category with my right shoulder. It might be my rotator cuff, as it pops whenever I pull it across my body.

I didn't notice any bad or painful flareups having used ArA for the time that I did. What brought some pain was not doing an exercise properly and it started to hurt. I had to curb certain exercises and some workouts altogether. The take home for me, at least, was to not do that type of exercise again.

Then again, I spent the better part of this year making it stronger and knowing when to push myself adequately and know when I had reached my limit. Live to lift another day. I don't have as much popping as before and I don't feel a "pinch" whenever I move my neck.

Just to get this out of the way: have you tried cissus, fish oil, MSM, glucosamine, chondroitin, etc.? Fish oil helps immensely. Some cissus products have worked for me. I take Orange Triad which contains the others.

Also, was it certain exercises that would aggravate your shoulder?
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Can you be more specific with regards to shoulder acting up? Is it a pinched nerve? A rotator cuff tear? Feels loose?

I used something with ArA last year, towards the end of last year. Didn't give it its full due, but I have (had) a funky left shoulder. I'm not sure if I'm suffering from a pinched nerve or something else, but at times it feels out of synch. Not dislocated, as I've had too many experiences in that category with my right shoulder. It might be my rotator cuff, as it pops whenever I pull it across my body.

I didn't notice any bad or painful flareups having used ArA for the time that I did. What brought some pain was not doing an exercise properly and it started to hurt. I had to curb certain exercises and some workouts altogether. The take home for me, at least, was to not do that type of exercise again.

Then again, I spent the better part of this year making it stronger and knowing when to push myself adequately and know when I had reached my limit. Live to lift another day. I don't have as much popping as before and I don't feel a "pinch" whenever I move my neck.

Just to get this out of the way: have you tried cissus, fish oil, MSM, glucosamine, chondroitin, etc.? Fish oil helps immensely. Some cissus products have worked for me. I take Orange Triad which contains the others.

Also, was it certain exercises that would aggravate your shoulder?
    yeah I've tried all the products. It's tendinitis / impingement that flares up. Some of it could be use related but its felt good and I've been prehabbing hard
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

PM coming, im holding your ass to it.. ohh and I want a new damn label.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

www.iforcenutrition.com
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I got mine
  34. Registered User
    Answers

starting my xgels + pct assist in 5 dayday woohoooo go time baby
    S.n.S team member
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Time waits for no one!

Here's my log for those who need a good night's read...or early morning during their eye-opening coffee!

X-Gel'n my way to Rocky III.

Thanks again SNS!
  36. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Time waits for no one!

Here's my log for those who need a good night's read...or early morning during their eye-opening coffee!

Thanks again SNS!
    Thank you! I look forward to following your progress

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Time waits for no one!

Thanks again SNS!

sweet bud, looking fwd to the log
    S.n.S team member
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Lol,bc I have never seen so many people pumped to start PCT because they have Xgels to add now!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Never had the pleasure but would love to try.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------It's all about the Supp-Talk
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  40. zv3
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

How are you guys getting this, where is it being sold? PM if can't post here please! I need some!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 342
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 06:40 PM
  2. The moment you have all been waiting for.
    By fightbackhxc in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 07:18 PM
  3. DCP <The Moment You Have Been Waiting For, Get It While You Can>
    By gainweightnow in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 06:52 PM
  4. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 01:37 PM