The Moment You All Have Been Waiting for...X GELS IS BACK!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You heard me right, SNS has just re-released X Gels, the cheapest ArA product on the market! Price will no longer be the reason you can't try this wonderful product, we are bringing it to the masses!

And I swear we got it right this time, and to prove it I have this:

To kick off our re-release of X Gels, we are looking for 3-4 loggers. ArA is by far my favorite supplement, so in the spirit of the massive pumps X Gels will give you, post a pic of someone with a massive pump (more points if it's you, along with how you are going to use it, what you are going to stack it with, ect. Winners will be picked Sunday or Monday when I get back from work :)

Only rules:
18+ years old
US residents

And here is the write up:

Support Lean Muscle and Strength*

SNS X-Gels contain Arachidonic Acid, a key anabolic Omega-6 essential fatty acid that amplifies the body’s response to resistance training. This, in turn, aids in increasing lean muscle, strength, power, endurance, and pumps.

To understand how this unique supplement can benefit you, it is important to take a look and learn more about this powerful nutrient - Arachidonic Acid.

What is Arachidonic Acid?
Arachidonic Acid is an essential fatty acid. It is found mainly in small concentrations in the fatty parts of meats and fish (mostly in red meat). It is considered an ‘essential’ fatty acid because it is a requirement for the proper functioning of the human body.

Who can benefit from Arachidonic Acid supplementation?
Arachidonic Acid can be used by athletes, weight trainers, and bodybuilders that are looking to build lean muscle and strength, and improve power, endurance, and pumps.

Two specific groups that may gain even more from Arachidonic Acid supplementation are vegetarians and bodybuilders/athletes that follow strict low fat diets. Since Arachidonic Acid is found mostly in the fatty portions of red meat, both of these groups of people tend to have lower than normal levels of Arachidonic Acid consumption.

How does Arachidonic Acid work (in layman’s terms)?
Arachidonic Acid is the base material used by the body to synthesize a key series or hormones referred to as dienolic prostaglandins, the major prostaglandins in humans. The ability of the body to output normal levels of prostaglandins is directly dependent on the availability of Arachidonic Acid. After Arachidonic Acid has been converted to prostaglandin PGF2a, the key prostaglandin in gaining lean muscle, a process called “myonuclear accretion” occurs, resulting in a powerful anabolic signal and muscle growth.

Arachidonic Acid also has a role in muscle growth beyond just that of being a prostaglandin precursor. It has been shown in studies to increase peak power output and to serve as the core stimulus for protein synthesis.

Lastly, Arachidonic Acid is a potent vasodilator due to its conversion to prostanoids after ingestion. For this reason, weight training athletes may want to consume their Arachidonic Acid pre-workout in order to elicit powerful pumps and vascularity during the workout and beyond.

How does this affect the athlete?
Prostaglandins are integral to protein turnover and muscle accumulation, are at the core of muscle growth, and are responsible for regulating the direct local muscular response to physical exercise.

Prostaglandins begin to exert their effects on muscle growth immediately following physical exertion. The eccentric muscle contraction first triggers the local synthesis of these hormones. They play an important role in what will be going on in your muscles during the days that follow (your recovery days).

As mentioned earlier, athletes and bodybuilders may want to supplement their Arachidonic Acid pre-workout in order to further enhance pumps, muscle growth, and strength. For such individuals, we suggest 4 X-Gels 30-45 minutes pre-workout on training days and 4 X-Gels consumed throughout the day on “off-days.”

Why supplement with Arachidonic Acid?
The most obvious answer is because you want the best results to come out of your training, diet, and supplement regimen.

The benefits of Arachidonic Acid are stated above, and it is important to understand that the concentrations of Arachidonic Acid are so low in the food supply that if you want to get the most out of this key nutrient, supplementation is a must. Furthermore, consumption of Arachidonic Acid via diet often results in storage in adipose tissue (fat cells) rather than muscle tissue, the latter of which is the ultimate destination that will result in anabolic effects. Supplemental Arachidonic Acid, on the other hand, will go to skeletal muscle if dosed properly, where it can boost hypertrophy (muscle growth) and strength.

There is also a Catch 22 with exercise and Arachidonic Acid. Even though Arachidonic Acid can play such a beneficial role in helping athletes and bodybuilders achieve their desired results, it has been shown that exercise can actually lower the amount of Arachidonic Acid in skeletal muscle tissues. This makes supplementation even more important.

Some important notes:
- X-Gels users may notice higher than normal levels of muscle soreness in the days following workout. This is due to Arachidonic Acid intensifying the body’s normal response to weight training.

- Due to the mechanism of action of Arachidonic Acid, you may need to increase your total daily protein and calorie intake (often by 500-1000 calories) in order to optimize conditions for significant muscle growth.

X-Gels Stacking info:
X-Gels is versatile and can be stacked with a variety of other sports nutrition supplements. You will find it most commonly stacked with natural testosterone enhancing supplements such as SNS ALCAR, Optimize-T™, DAA Caps or Powder, Agmatine Caps or Powder, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel
Servings Per Container: 100

Amount Per Serving:
Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) – 2 mg 13%
Arachidonic Acid (40%) – 250 mg (625 mg of ArA oil blend at 40% standardization yielding 250 mg of ArA)

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerine, Water, Sorbitol

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take up to 4 soft gels per day with meals. Take for 50 days, then wait 50 days before repeating. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.

Warnings:
This product is for healthy adults over 18 years of age. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing, or have a history of diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, arthritis, heart disease, stroke, colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, cancer, prostate enlargement, gastrointestinal surgery, or any inflammatory disease. Consult with your physician before use if you are taking any medication(s), or suffer from any health condition. Store in a cool, dry place away from children.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is going to be blowing up with apps I do believe :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BOOM!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
This is going to be blowing up with apps I do believe :D
It should. The email went out earlier with the lab results in it. There will be no question about it now.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
xgels news + John cena vs mark Henry = me pumped

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
Sounds like something to consider for my next stack.

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
For a non hormonal, I'd def look into it

I had my next couple months scheduled but now gotta rearrange my cycles lol
Yeah i haven't used anything hormonal yet i don't think..unless Arimistane is hormonal? lol

Might throw it into my MAN PR-XT and Nolvadren XT stack in the coming weeks.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
This is awesome. I have to give SNS props where they are due. It would have been easy to try and rush the updated product to market as quickly as possible, but they took their time and did their testing to make sure everything was perfect. I happen to know that this product has been ready for a while, but they were waiting until they had all the testing done. Well done.

I used 5 bottles of the original version and I look forward to giving the updated version a try soon.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id be all over this, and it would be my first SNS product but......

I have a thing.

So here's a couple awesome pump pics, and none are entries because I can't log right now. :sad:

chicken.jpg

big.jpg

And me doing some front carries today, had some pump going. Obviously you can't tell, massive KB and all. But they were terrible.
IMG_1183.jpg

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i haven't used anything hormonal yet i don't think..unless Arimistane is hormonal? lol

Might throw it into my MAN PR-XT and Nolvadren XT stack in the coming weeks.
If you have never used ArA, you have to give it a shot. Closest non hormonal you can get to PH/DS IMO.

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
If you have never used ArA, you have to give it a shot. Closest non hormonal you can get to PH/DS IMO.

Really???

I bought two bottles of X-factor Advanced for mates of mine from nutra but never bought any for myself.

Do you think it would be worth adding it into my MAN stack?

Also i know its off topic...but any update on Glycophase? Full ingredient listing or release date? :)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really???

I bought two bottles of X-factor Advanced for mates of mine from nutra but never bought any for myself.

Also i know its off topic...but any update on Glycophase? Full ingredient listing or release date? :)
XFA isn't nearly as good as XF OG.

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, its a price thing for me personally.

Sh!t ain't cheap!
That is why I mentioned price in the OP. Hopefully everyone in your situation can try it now :)

Really???

Yup. Agmatine/ArA combo yield pumps equal to any oral I have ever taken.

It would be worth adding to any stack honestly...especially at this price.

No, sorry. I don't have any news on glyco :/

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
That is why I mentioned price in the OP. Hopefully everyone in your situation can try it now :)

Yup. Agmatine/ArA combo yield pumps equal to any oral I have ever taken.

It would be worth adding to any stack honestly...especially at this price.

No, sorry. I don't have any news on glyco :/
Mmmm interesting....so noticeably more than just agmatine alone im assuming?

I think i've just gotten some good stacking ideas.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ohhhhhhhhh boy. I think I've got some pump pics laying around. :p

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesssssssssss!!!!!! The balance to the supplement world has once again been restored!!!!!!

- Valdez

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Need a nutraplanet special !!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Bump bump bump, bump to the top!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am curious and I am no expert so maybe Coop or somebody can help me. What effect does the increased inflammation have on joints? I know inflammation is usually bad in terms of joints as healing does not take place until the inflammation and swelling leave the joint. But it seems to me X-Gels increases muscle breakdown and DOMS while also increasing inflammation response to build them up quicker? Would this in turn increase the inflammation response that initiates joint healing as well? Sorry I am aware this is a very simplistic breakdown and much more complex factors are a stake. I am honestly not well versed in AA so I could be entirely wrong on all of this

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
In to see the apps!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Aaah how the price is gonna be loved too! ArA at the reach of everyone!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Anyone know when it will be available for purchase???

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone know when it will be available for purchase???
Being shipped to retailers this week they said in another thread.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
ordering this as soon as its in! Been wanting to try so bad. Maybe ill throw in a app if ill get it faster

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how much will it be
One bottle.

I updated the OP, but winners will be picked either Sunday or Monday. Traveling for work this week so won't have time to pick em this week.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Mission1 and ARA would be totally available to take this challenge to produce some new growth and strength. I haven't had the pleasure to take on SNS yet but I like what I see. Not sure if I would stack.. I prefer the purity of one to give the credit too.If anything agamatine.

Attachments

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mission1 and ARA would be totally available to take this challenge to produce some new growth and strength. I haven't had the pleasure to take on SNS yet but I like what I see. Not sure if I would stack.. I prefer the purity of one to give the credit too.If anything agamatine.
ArA and The Mish = Epic

- Valdez

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I used ArA before, but didn't have everything right to use it to its full benefit. I'm so in this, I'll upload a picture of myself later on today. Good motivation to get even more swoll. I trust SNS products so I can only imagine how solid this will be.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love this stuff! Looking forward to doing another run myself.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Curious as to why the Zinc was included, as opposed to just being a pure ARA product?

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
223131.PNG
Capture.PNG

Sadly I am not the most vascular guy but the small amount of veins brought to you in these pics were from sns citrulline malate :)

I would run this according to the preworkout protocol posted on this site with fierce or enhanced, sns citrulline, focus xt sometimes,and possibly a fat burner. Would be running back to back with another bottle to get teh full 50 days if it comes out at nutra soon. Going to be doing 5/3/1 or p/rr/s.

19 years old, would be first try with ara

just ask if you need any other information

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Here's my shot:

Pic is of my right triceps. It always looks bigger to me when I squint (haha), but, this is without having done any upper body workout, as today was all legs, so it's without any pump.

Right triceps.jpg

I'd like to stack X-Gels with Tropinol-XP. For one, I'm on it right now and it seems to be coming through and two, I think it'd provide a great synergy since each one has different modes of action.

I have used ArA before, however, I wasn't up to speed with my training and worse, hadn't dialed in my diet to include wholesome goody, good food. Despite that, I could tell it was starting to work.

Not sure how soon logs will needed to be begun once winners are chosen, but I'm throwing my hat into the ring!

Thanks!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Ill throw my hat in this. i was planning on giving x-factor a go but i'd rather try another SNS product. I would love to stack this with Versa-1 also, but wouldn't be able to start a log until the third week of May (after my competition). Good luck to everybody.

Attachments