Lecheek Stanley Cup

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...sorry.

    i apologize to all of you hockey fans, growing up in indiana hockey just wasn't something my friends and i were into that much.

    i will say though that i have watched enough hockey to appreciate the skill and toughness involved, even though i don't fully understand what is happening!!!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Cup
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    so it is a mug....lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Who wants me to bring back the Stanley Cup promo again this year as sson as playoffs start.

    Speak up so I can start getting it ready if your interested please let me know.
    Lets rock it out brother.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Lets rock it out brother.
    As soon as we have our team for the playoffs I will post up the promo and post the link in here as well CANT WAIT !
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/
    •   
       

  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Pens FTW
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Pens FTW
    This right here. Every one of you guys knows that the Pens are going to take it this year.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    This right here. Every one of you guys knows that the Pens are going to take it this year.
    You live in pitt dude? My brother works at UPMC Shadyside! ill be down there in 2 weekends for the NPC Pittsburgh Pro, where you live?
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    You live in pitt dude? My brother works at UPMC Shadyside! ill be down there in 2 weekends for the NPC Pittsburgh Pro, where you live?
    I'm about 15min from the airport. So not quite dahntahn, but close enough to claim it.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    I'm about 15min from the airport. So not quite dahntahn, but close enough to claim it.
    You coming to the NPC Pittsburgh Pro Bodybuilding show?? its a HUGE event and qualifier for the national level shows.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    You coming to the NPC Pittsburgh Pro Bodybuilding show?? its a HUGE event and qualifier for the national level shows.
    I've never gone, but I've always wanted to go. First weekend in May like always?
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I don't remember it, however anything hockey related I am down.

    Blackhawks
    One Goal!
    Word.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Love seeing all The Blackhawks Fans in here!
    Indeed. I had no idea. Girlfriend treated me to the April 12th game against the dead wings.
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    I've never gone, but I've always wanted to go. First weekend in May like always?
    Amazing show. very good competition brother.

    yes sir first weekend. May 4th!!!

    Google Gary Udit NPC Pittsburgh Pro for more info.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Amazing show. very good competition brother.

    yes sir first weekend. May 4th!!!

    Google Gary Udit NPC Pittsburgh Pro for more info.
    Ah, ok. I've been on his site as I'm entering a strongman comp he's putting on at Southpointe May 11.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  15. Keeping this up top so everyone sees it.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  16. I'd be in for this just for the fun of it. I know being in Canada I can't accept the prize but..... or can I

  17. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I'd be in for this just for the fun of it. I know being in Canada I can't accept the prize but..... or can I
    I wish you could but we will do US only again
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I wish you could but we will do US only again
    No worries.. Although if I were to use a US address, it could be a completely different story! (Brother in law lives in Houston)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    No worries.. Although if I were to use a US address, it could be a completely different story! (Brother in law lives in Houston)
    If you were to win I could send it there no problem
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    If you were to win I could send it there no problem
    Sweet... thanks man..

  21. OH YEAH MY BLACKHAWKS
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    OH YEAH MY BLACKHAWKS
    Presidents' Trophy! This has been such an exciting year so far.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Presidents' Trophy! This has been such an exciting year so far.
    Indeed.

  24. Finally the Rangers clinched a spot.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  25. ...the East will win the cup. Well the Bruins will win the cup, but... just saying is all lol

  26. Just give me the goodies now. I went to the future and brought this picture back

    Name:  sid small.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  10.4 KB
    www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech

  27. So should we add a Playoff Beard competetion to this promo?
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    So should we add a Playoff Beard competetion to this promo?
    ...now we're talking, although even at 42 I can't grow a beard to save my life!

  29. East will win the cup, too much size and skill. Wests only shot is the hawks
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 02:22 PM
  2. Lecheek Nutrition Road to the Stanley Cup.
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 07-30-2012, 11:53 AM
  3. Lecheek Shaker Cup Giveaway hurry before its too late
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 09:31 PM
  4. Anyone else following Stanley Cup Playoffs?
    By adtrm4 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 04:09 PM
  5. The 2007 Stanley Cup champions are...
    By somewhatgifted in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 01:33 PM
Log in
Log in