Formutech 5 week sample giveaway EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!

Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by GUILLOTINE View Post
    I haven't received it yet bro. Sad to say. I've been anxiously awaiting it's ar*****, checking my mail daily.
    I had these sent again since you have not received. Love the post office!
    thanks


  2. The melon endurance is the ****. Never tasted anything like it
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    The melon endurance is the ****. Never tasted anything like it
    yeah man, when you have it intra its really refreshing!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  4. I didn't get mine yet either.....

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ProOne View Post
    I didn't get mine yet either.....
    who did you submit your shipping info to?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  6. 02sixxer on 4/15

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ProOne View Post
    02sixxer on 4/15
    ok, I'll check with him to see what happened. We are out of a couple of samples for the moment, but I'll see what we can get over to you!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    ok, I'll check with him to see what happened. We are out of a couple of samples for the moment, but I'll see what we can get over to you!
    Thank you!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ProOne View Post
    Thank you!
    PM me your shipping info when you have a sec
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ProOne View Post
    Thank you!
    all set now, samples should be on their way soon! sorry about that bud
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  11. I haven't received any yet either, and I have you and someone else info. Haha.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    all set now, samples should be on their way soon! sorry about that bud
    No problem and thank you

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ProOne View Post
    No problem and thank you
    Chris took care of this today. I think I sent your and guillitenes to the wrong address. I sent it o out old email address. I apologize both of you!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I haven't received any yet either, and I have you and someone else info. Haha.
    Pm me back
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. Got my samples!!! yea boiiiiii.......Thanks guys

  16. Quote Originally Posted by GUILLOTINE View Post
    Got my samples!!! yea boiiiiii.......Thanks guys
    cool! let us know what you think!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. I see a lot of samples have gone out. I hope people drop their reviews and or review links in here.

    I always like to see how products I enjoy work for others.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I see a lot of samples have gone out. I hope people drop their reviews and or review links in here.

    I always like to see how products I enjoy work for others.
    Indeed. Everyone please make sure to review your samples on AM and on nutraplanet or an online shop of your choice
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Also be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on twitter!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Endurance BCAA Plus Melon flavor is the bomb! this stuffs delicious! One of the best tasting bcaa products i've taken! The Volatile Berry Eruption on the other hand, unfortunately did not taste good @ all! It did give me the focus and energy that I needed in the gym. It also made me sweat like a madman, which I liked. It just lacks a tad bit in the Pumps area. Other than that, great products! I'll be trying the LeanFX this weekend. I'll keep you updated.....Thanks gentlemen

  21. My stim break ends on friday and I can finally try volatile! Gave a sample to my friens though and he loved it. Said he's gona grab a tub in his next order

  22. Quote Originally Posted by GUILLOTINE View Post
    Endurance BCAA Plus Melon flavor is the bomb! this stuffs delicious! One of the best tasting bcaa products i've taken! The Volatile Berry Eruption on the other hand, unfortunately did not taste good @ all! It did give me the focus and energy that I needed in the gym. It also made me sweat like a madman, which I liked. It just lacks a tad bit in the Pumps area. Other than that, great products! I'll be trying the LeanFX this weekend. I'll keep you updated.....Thanks gentlemen
    Thanks for the feedback bud!

    Sorry you didn't care for Volatile, flavor is one of those things. I love the Berry flavor, but it's not for everyone I guess. I'm surprised about the pumps though, Volatile always gives me killer pumps unless I'm on a keto diet, then nothing will give a good pump. re you ultra-low carbing?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. Received my samples today...will give them a go this weekend and report back...thanks cs

  24. Quote Originally Posted by GUILLOTINE View Post
    Endurance BCAA Plus Melon flavor is the bomb! this stuffs delicious! One of the best tasting bcaa products i've taken! The Volatile Berry Eruption on the other hand, unfortunately did not taste good @ all! It did give me the focus and energy that I needed in the gym. It also made me sweat like a madman, which I liked. It just lacks a tad bit in the Pumps area. Other than that, great products! I'll be trying the LeanFX this weekend. I'll keep you updated.....Thanks gentlemen
    I love me some Melon Endurance. However, I love the Orange Endurance just as much lol. I mix my Volatile in less water than recommended, and really enjoy the flavor. Reminds me of a smoothie.

    I think so many of us are used to super sour pre's: Fruit Punch, Lemonade, Blue Razz, Watermelon etc. Then when we taste a non sour one, it throws a curveball.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  25. Haha, you guys have sent me this stuff like 3 times and I still haven't received anything. Lol.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Haha, you guys have sent me this stuff like 3 times and I still haven't received anything. Lol.
    I will check it right now.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  27. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    I will check it right now.
    I spoke with Bruce about it, he's looking into it!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  28. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Thanks for the feedback bud!

    Sorry you didn't care for Volatile, flavor is one of those things. I love the Berry flavor, but it's not for everyone I guess. I'm surprised about the pumps though, Volatile always gives me killer pumps unless I'm on a keto diet, then nothing will give a good pump. re you ultra-low carbing?
    Yes sir. Ultra low carbing and low fat!!! trying to get down to 180lbs.....

  29. Quote Originally Posted by GUILLOTINE View Post
    Yes sir. Ultra low carbing and low fat!!! trying to get down to 180lbs.....
    thats probably to blame then, it'll take way more doing to get a pump on keto!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. Just wanted to let you guys know that my samples decided to show up today!! Thanks homies!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RPM/Drive Sample Giveaway!!
    By OrganicShadow in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 179
    Last Post: 02-18-2013, 09:31 AM
  2. SNS Agmatine Sample Giveaway!
    By NomZ in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 08:37 PM
  3. Athletic Xtreme Weekly Facebook Giveaway
    By Clickster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 10:45 PM
  4. SNS Product Spotlight of the Week :: Glucoronolactone :: Giveaway!
    By ConcreteConny in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 01:58 AM
Log in
Log in