Who would be interested...

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In a pre workout fatty acid oxidation product that couples as a non flavored food additive to waste calories and keep bodily processes focused on fat burning and carb storage?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would be 100 servings

2 servings pre workout

Or

2-4 servings sprinkled in your already seasoned food at the end of the cooking process depending on calories ingested

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much would you guys spend on something like this?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh shiz.

Sounds awesome.

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
You should open up a restaurant chain with this additive.

Or frozen pizzas, ice cream, lean cuisine, frozen food stuff with fat burner additive....billion dollar idea.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should open up a restaurant chain with this additive.

Or frozen pizzas, ice cream, lean cuisine, frozen food stuff with fat burner additive....billion dollar idea.
Working on it ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In a pre workout fatty acid oxidation product that couples as a non flavored food additive to waste calories and keep bodily processes focused on fat burning and carb storage?
Sounds interesting to say the least.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What price point would you guys pay

20 bux for 25 days at 5g a day

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What price point would you guys pay

20 bux for 25 days at 5g a day
That would seem reasonable to me. The prices you put out for Recompadrol and AAv2 are awesome considering the profiles of each and for the amount of servings.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In for more info

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nonflavored? Finally something I can snort in peace

Just kidding.

This seems very interesting indeed

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does a fat kid love cake?? Price point looks solid too.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems very interesting and much more convenient to sprinkle on when you're ready to eat as opposed to worry about timing and dosing x minutes PRE meal....

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Seems very interesting and much more convenient to sprinkle on when you're ready to eat as opposed to worry about timing and dosing x minutes PRE meal....
Agreed

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not the same, but kinda like the sensa mentality here?

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
intrested

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not the same, but kinda like the sensa mentality here?
Yes and no

Actually works and you use it as a seasoning it's a very bland flavor but texturally you won't add it into certain things. You can (mashed butternut swuash) but you'll feel the texture which is a little sandy by nature

Best mixed into seasonings and used in meat ( like a burger) or in chili or pulled pork or something along those lines

If you can't do that you can take it with your meal in water it'll mix but not great

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So do we call you Mr. Dash?? Lol

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So do we call you Mr. Dash?? Lol
Lol working in getting this out ASAP!

Love it so far! And the cost will be very low.

Total calorie waster

Between recompadrol aav2 and metabolic pow(d)er you can easily add 800 calories more to your current diet maybe 1200 depending on how much used

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Total calorie waster

Between recompadrol aav2 and metabolic pow(d)er you can easily add 800 calories more to your current diet maybe 1200 depending on how much used
Thats crazy to think about

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established

Total calorie waster

Sounds awesome!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does it come with Ginzu Knives?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Total calorie waster

So now it's got me Reminiscing on BSN cheaters relief. I used to take down cheat meals with easily 150g fat/ 200g carb/ 60-70g protein

On sometimes daily basis ... My body comp was roughly what it is now (12-14% bf) as it was then while using that stuff for those meals... It also helped keep me very regular...

Would this new product have any digestive / cleansing benefits?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Total calorie waster

Dude this sounds awesome. Metabolic powder, Recompadrol, and AAV2 would be extremely potent.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So now it's got me Reminiscing on BSN cheaters relief. I used to take down cheat meals with easily 150g fat/ 200g carb/ 60-70g protein

On sometimes daily basis ... My body comp was roughly what it is now (12-14% bf) as it was then while using that stuff for those meals... It also helped keep me very regular...

Would this new product have any digestive / cleansing benefits?
Yes it'll waste calories so first initial movement after eating will be a little loose. Others solid

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude this sounds awesome. Metabolic powder, Recompadrol, and AAV2 would be extremely potent.
We are the future of lean

We are the only company who understands life happens and sometimes it's hard to control your appetite

But with the right supplementation it'll be no problems ;)

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
in on this forsure.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will approve quote tomorrow

Next on list is labels

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are the future of lean

We are the only company who understands life happens and sometimes it's hard to control your appetite

But with the right supplementation it'll be no problems ;)
Sounds like this is right up my alley!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I buy anything in the next 3 months. It would be this. Hopefully it will be out soon. Before summer maybe ?

Will send paypal. Just throw some in HDPE bottle. No need to induction seal or label if it comes from you directly.

:)

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
If I buy anything in the next 3 months. It would be this. Hopefully it will be out soon. Before summer maybe ?

Will send paypal. Just throw some in HDPE bottle. No need to induction seal or label if it comes from you directly.

I'd be willing to do that too. The sooner the better for me with the sound of this!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First truly innovative supp idea I've seen in a while - been wondering when this kind of thing would work it's way into the industry.

Any reason you do a 25-day supply? Just personal preference, but I wouldn't mind paying a few more dollars to make it a full month supply. Unless you're thinking taking a couple of days off it per week?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for ingrediant profile.

How would you expect this to mix in powdered drinks? Let's say Alphamine or a pre-workout of choice, for example.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First truly innovative supp idea I've seen in a while - been wondering when this kind of thing would work it's way into the industry.

Any reason you do a 25-day supply? Just personal preference, but I wouldn't mind paying a few more dollars to make it a full month supply. Unless you're thinking taking a couple of days off it per week?
Curious on the thought process here as well^^^

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I can try and get more betas done and send it out

Depends on turn around from the company

Ill try and get it out fast!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Keep price point down specifically

And it depends in how much you eat. At 3.75g per day it last 30 days at max dose it'll last 25 (5g)

Some may choose to use on cheats only some may choose to mix 2 scoops pre workout ;)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It'll be a bit chalky and won't mix well but anything flavored will mask it since its not a very heavy flavor

Guys the ingredients (2) are already on the market.

Just trying to apply new application works extremely well

Some bullet points

Study's for one ingredient shows increase in hsl and it was used for high fat diets

Other ingredient slows gastric emptying can act as a chelator or heavy metals and block carbs/fat

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It'll be a bit chalky and won't mix well but anything flavored will mask it since its not a very heavy flavor

Guys the ingredients (2) are already on the market.

Just trying to apply new application works extremely well

Some bullet points

Study's for one ingredient shows increase in hsl and it was used for high fat diets

Other ingredient slows gastric emptying can act as a chelator or heavy metals and block carbs/fat
I am drooling.......and not ashamed to admit it.

willib

Awards
  • Established
i will buy send email as soon as you get it in

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep price point down specifically

And it depends in how much you eat. At 3.75g per day it last 30 days at max dose it'll last 25 (5g)

Some may choose to use on cheats only some may choose to mix 2 scoops pre workout ;)
Appreciate the answers. I'd definitely be in for a couple of containers.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Itchy feet for ingredients