Come get some FREE SAMPLES of POWERMAX!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Took the full packet last night and worked back followed by HIIT on the tread mill.

Fruit punch taste was great

After my first set of 10 wide grip pull ups I knew it was going to be an awesome workout. Doing back made it tough to gauge the pumps bc it's not the same as when I do chest shoulder or arms but my entire upper body was swoll.

Felt very strong, I hit a lot of high numbers and performed a ton of drop sets and supersets. Focus and endurance were great.

HIIT was very easy performed 15 min of HIIT on the tread mill and it was a breeze. Legs were incredibly pumped. During cardio I noticed what seemed to be a little GI discomfort but it subsided later on.

I said in another thread this is right on par w my other favs like jac3d, enhanced, alphamine and wasn't any better, and wasn't any worse of a pre workout. Two thumbs up nice work.

2. Review posted in the review section. Great product, really enjoyed it.
    •   

3. Awesome, glad you enjoyed it and thanks a lot for the review!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Awesome, glad you enjoyed it and thanks a lot for the review!
    No problem, thanks for samples. As I said, as far as the pump goes, PowerMax is at the top of the list.

5. just bought a tub!

6. Awesome Glad to hear you made PowerMax your PWO choice. I hope you enjoy it, please share your experience and forward us any questions/inquires you may have! Thanks!

-Dr. Veritas
    Former- Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    [COLOR=#333333]

7. So far we have sent out about 150 sample packs to 75 different people, we've got a couple of reviews in but not nearly what we expected. If you've tried Powermax, go ahead and leave us a review, we would love to hear what you think!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

8. Agreed we appreciate all those that took the time to request a sample and especially those that managed to provide a review. Your reviews not only help the word get out there, but also provides the Peformax Labs Team insight on how to continuously improve our products.

Thanks,

Dr.Veritas
    [COLOR=#333333]

9. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    So far we have sent out about 150 sample packs to 75 different people, we've got a couple of reviews in but not nearly what we expected. If you've tried Powermax, go ahead and leave us a review, we would love to hear what you think!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Veritas View Post
    Agreed we appreciate all those that took the time to request a sample and especially those that managed to provide a review. Your reviews not only help the word get out there, but also provides the Peformax Labs Team insight on how to continuously improve our products.

Thanks,

Dr.Veritas
    I got my samples but have not yet tried them. Friday and Saturday I will and then I'll provide a review. Thanks for the hookup.

10. Are you still giving out samples?
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    So far we have sent out about 150 sample packs to 75 different people, we've got a couple of reviews in but not nearly what we expected. If you've tried Powermax, go ahead and leave us a review, we would love to hear what you think!
    I used the first sample and was waiting til another upper body day to use the second one, I don't really like using agmatine on leg days lol. But ya, tomorrow will be my second use of powermax and ill leave a review for you guys
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    I used the first sample and was waiting til another upper body day to use the second one, I don't really like using agmatine on leg days lol. But ya, tomorrow will be my second use of powermax and ill leave a review for you guys
    Looking forward to it!!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

13. My review of PowerMax is on the Powermax sup reviews

Thank you for the great opportunity.

14. NP brother, thats why we do this! We have a quality product and we want to give everyone a chance to try it!

What till you see what we got coming next!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Ive got my samples and will soon leave a review..havent given them a go yet and will probably wait til I use it at least twice..first one maybe today but I want to it give it a fair shake and I just ate pretty hefty meal...nonetheless, I havent forgotten u guys

Ps. Thanks for the hookup

16. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I got my samples but have not yet tried them. Friday and Saturday I will and then I'll provide a review. Thanks for the hookup.
    Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    Ive got my samples and will soon leave a review..havent given them a go yet and will probably wait til I use it at least twice..first one maybe today but I want to it give it a fair shake and I just ate pretty hefty meal...nonetheless, I havent forgotten u guys

Ps. Thanks for the hookup
    Looking forward to seeing your guys reviews!!

Hope some more reviews start coming in, we gave out quite a bit!!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post

Looking forward to seeing your guys reviews!!

Hope some more reviews start coming in, we gave out quite a bit!!
    Used first time today...will review after at least one more go..but liked it so far

18. Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    Used first time today...will review after at least one more go..but liked it so far
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Look forward to hearing your reviews guys! Hope you guys enjoy it!

Hopefully we get some more reviews coming in soon, we sent out ALOT of samples haha
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

19. Any samples left? I have tried more pwos thwn most people. Always down to try an new company!

20. Quote Originally Posted by dubfungus View Post
    Any samples left? I have tried more pwos thwn most people. Always down to try an new company!
    Go ahead and send over a message providing your name and shipping address, we'll have it out to you shortly. Visit our Website and Facebook on further details regarding ongoing giveaways.
    [COLOR=#333333]

21. How much caffeine and creatine are in the blend

22. In 2 scoops you should get a daily dose of creatine ie. 3g. As for caffeine no more then a cup of coffee per scoop!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. FREE DEXAPRINE ITT!!! Come get some!
    By baldwanus in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 11:56 AM
  2. Anabolic Inniovations presale of Maniac and some free samples
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 06:11 PM