Come get some FREE SAMPLES of POWERMAX!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys corporate sent me 100 free samples of Powermax!

So this is what im doing, the first 50 people to post in this thread get 2 free samples of our pre workout Powermax! If you have already received samples of powermax before please do not enter!

PowerMax:
- Creatine Mono, Taurine and Glycine for increased ATP and cell volume
- Citrulline, Agmatine and PLCAR for increase NO production and endothelial function
- Tyrosine, Caffine, PEA and NMT for increased energy and focus!

Rules:
-You may not win if you have requested/received samples of Powermax already
-All address's will be cross referenced with our database to ensure no one that's entered has already received samples.
- 18+ only and USA only

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
nothing wrong with free samples!!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
This sounds great would love to try.

Profion

Awards
Yes thanks, was looking for it on eu sites but coudent find it.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
IN for the win

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for samples!

blackjackcat

Awards
Love to try, always looking for different pre-workouts.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yep in here for sure. Who doesn't love free? Always hear good things about this stuff as well but have trouble finding it.

pixeljr

pixeljr

Awards

So this is what im doing, the first 50 people to post in this thread get 2 free samples of our pre workout Powermax! If you have already received samples of powermax before please do not enter!

PowerMax:
- Citrulline, Agmatine and PLCAR for increase NO production and endothelial function

Rules:
-All address's will be cross referenced with our database to ensure no one that's entered has already received samples.
- 18+ only and USA only
No love for Canada =[

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
Someone say FREE!!!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2 while texting and driving

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
In if ya still got some!

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
Do we pm u our address ?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2 while texting and driving

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
May I order some for my brother in law to his address? Told him about it after I got my tub and sent him the link for the freebies and he got a reply email but he said he never received the samples. I'm trying to get him to put down the NOxplod and let the little boy go! Haha

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think the main office is backed up on sample requests so give it 1-2 more weeks, if he still doesn't get any then hit me up and ill try and take care of it!

Looks like we've had about 24 people in here so far so we got 26 spots open!! Hurry up and get it while you can!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
I think the main office is backed up on sample requests so give it 1-2 more weeks, if he still doesn't get any then hit me up and ill try and take care of it!

Looks like we've had about 24 people in here so far so we got 26 spots open!! Hurry up and get it while you can!
ill take the empty:006:spots

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was just reading up on PowerMax I would love to still get a free sample if possible! Thanks

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Keep it coming guys! We're getting closer to 50!

Connect with us on Facebook and Like us to enter yourself to win a FREE TUB of Powermax! Yes 40 full servings of Powermax for free, all you have to do is LIKE US TODAY!

facebook.com/pmaxlabs

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Your definitely in the running for Free samples still, not 50 replies/people yet!

Remember if you haven't already, visit and like our facebook page as well for more opportunities to win Free Powermax!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

PowerMax:

Rules:
- 18+ only and USA only
It's good stuff. Was fortunate to try some months ago

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
We still have a few more until we reach 50! Keep the posts coming guys...this is a great, not to mention free opportunity to try a fantastic pre-workout. Did we mention Powermax was co-formulated by the creators of the very popular PWO, CRAZE.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
We are sitting just around 40 requests guys. 10 more to go, lets keep them coming.

Stay tuned on all our latest company promotions, by following us on the forums and our Facebook page. Not to mention, by simply liking our FB page, you are automatically entered to win a free 40 serving tub of Powermax!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like we got about 37 people, we got 13 more people to give samples too!! Get it while you still can!

If you have already posted in this thread send an email to [email protected] with AM Samples as the subject. Get your address in ASAP so we can these samples out to you guys!