Gut Health™ has Returned! EvoMuse is Looking for Loggers!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,816
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    Someone ban him!
    .
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  2. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0

    When is my Butt Health coming??
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  3. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    When is my Butt Health coming??
    Soon, my friend. We can't wait for these logs (hehe) to be started, too. Matt has just been extremely busy. I believe he was getting everything ready a day ago.
    EvoMuse
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,623
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

    Soon, my friend. We can't wait for these logs (hehe) to be started, too. Matt has just been extremely busy. I believe he was getting everything ready a day ago.
    Excellent!!!! i'm having some vicious right side abdominal pain right now with some gas & bloating after a cheat meal/night on Sunday
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,623
    Answers
    0

    Turns out that was my appendix trying to go boom! Just out of surgery, doing better now

    Name:  image-726486176.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  95.4 KB
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  6. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Turns out that was my appendix trying to go boom! Just out of surgery, doing better now

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=79 593"/>
    Hope you have a quick recovery bro
    Independent
  7. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,816
    Answers
    0

    Dang DW, hope you get better. Lookin' good in that picture though
  8. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Answers
    0

    Oh, boy! We're praying for a speedy recovery, DW! Get better soon.
    EvoMuse
  9. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,215
    Answers
    0

    Sorry to hear DW. Hope you're feeling better bud.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Registered User
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,811
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Turns out that was my appendix trying to go boom! Just out of surgery, doing better now

    Name:  image-726486176.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  95.4 KB
    Damn. one of my better friends from Chicago had the same thing happen to him on monday... this is crazy. Get well soon!
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  11. Registered User
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,796
    Answers
    0

    my dads and grandpas busted, not good. im hopeing to avoid it lol
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  12. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0

    Are these logs going up anytime soon?
    I just ordered 3 bottles, just want to see what you guys are seeing
  13. Registered User
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,811
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Are these logs going up anytime soon?
    I just ordered 3 bottles, just want to see what you guys are seeing
    Gut Health is one of the best things you will ever buy period...
    Its an essential to me now since starting to using it.
    Plus Matt is the man and everyone should support him and Evomuse.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  14. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Answers
    0

    All the bottles went out today!
    EvoMuse
  15. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Gut Health is one of the best things you will ever buy period...
    Its an essential to me now since starting to using it.
    Plus Matt is the man and everyone should support him and Evomuse.
    What kind of changes or effects do you see or feel?
  16. Registered User
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,811
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    What kind of changes or effects do you see or feel?
    Go read every single review
    less bloating
    better digestive tract
    better breakdown of your food
    you go to the bathroom a lil more, but it cleans your insides out just like it says it does hence GUT HEALTH
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  17. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Go read every single review
    less bloating
    better digestive tract
    better breakdown of your food
    you go to the bathroom a lil more, but it cleans your insides out just like it says it does hence GUT HEALTH
    Thanks Bob,

    I read some reviews. I am looking forward to my shipment. NP is still 'processing' it though.

    -Andrew
  18. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Gut Health is one of the best things you will ever buy period...
    Its an essential to me now since starting to using it.
    Plus Matt is the man and everyone should support him and Evomuse.
    Thanks for all the support, Bob! If only everyone could see your stash of Gut Health! It is the 8th Wonder of the world.
    EvoMuse
  19. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0

    Sorry for the delay guys, but these are on the way and I'm pumped for the logs.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  20. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,816
    Answers
    0

    Thanks for the update fellas. Can't wait to get this started
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,623
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Sorry for the delay guys, but these are on the way and I'm pumped for the logs.
    So are my newly re-arranged insides!!!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,623
    Answers
    0

    Gut Health had arrived!

    Just in time too, just started back on normal foods.

    I'll get my log started this evening
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  23. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Gut Health had arrived!

    Just in time too, just started back on normal foods.

    I'll get my log started this evening
    We're glad you are getting back to full health!

    Take as much time as you need before starting your log. We're more concerned of your health.
    EvoMuse
  24. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,134
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Gut Health had arrived!

    Just in time too, just started back on normal foods.

    I'll get my log started this evening
    looking forward to this.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  25. Registered User
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,811
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Gut Health had arrived!

    Just in time too, just started back on normal foods.

    I'll get my log started this evening
    It will soon be a staple in your supplement Stack.. Matt has mastered the formula.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,623
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    It will soon be a staple in your supplement Stack.. Matt has mastered the formula.
    It was about 5 years ago with the original
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  27. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0

    I'm at the 2 weeks mark. I don't know if this formula is different than the one I took one year ago but it feels different. I feel like the older version reduced gas/bloating to a much greater degree. This one doesn't help as much with that but it has increased regularity and I'm taking the largest dumps of my life. Definitely feel emptied out after which is nice so I am definitely enjoying it.

    You are welcome for the details haha
  28. Registered User
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,811
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I'm at the 2 weeks mark. I don't know if this formula is different than the one I took one year ago but it feels different. I feel like the older version reduced gas/bloating to a much greater degree. This one doesn't help as much with that but it has increased regularity and I'm taking the largest dumps of my life. Definitely feel emptied out after which is nice so I am definitely enjoying it.

    You are welcome for the details haha
    Thats why they call it "Gut Health"
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  29. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0

    On a side note I ordered some and it should be here Saturday! Have a feeling this will be a staple for sure.
    Independent
  30. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0

    I just got mine yesterday. 3 bottles = 7 months!! Sweet


    Sent from my iPhone while driving
  31. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Answers
    0

    Once you poop so nice, your gut begs you never to go back.
    EvoMuse
  32. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,215
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Once you poop so nice, your gut begs you never to go back.
    It's true. I'm about a month in with the new version (old was staple); gas is down and poop quality is up.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  33. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0

    Well, i took 2 last night at about 2100, woke up at 0430 and had the biggest. Fart. Ever. EVER!
    Today i took a huge poo and had some lower intestinal discomfort. That is gone now. Today is day 2.

    Does it matter when I take it? Maybe should take it midday so I don't wake up with that business again


    Sent from my iPhone while driving
  34. Registered User
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,564
    Answers
    0

    Does this cut down on the "toots" as my soon says. Just turned 41 and seems lke everyone gives me gas. Had a sald the other day with apple cider vinegar and that made me gassy. Every day I drive home from work trying to figure out what sets me off.

    I don't know if I need these types of enzymes or maybe something like lipase, protease etc..
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------It's all about the Supp-Talk
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,623
    Answers
    0
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  36. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I'll be in!



    Reminder to the other fellas to link your logs here. Thanks!
    EvoMuse
  37. Registered User
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,811
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Well, i took 2 last night at about 2100, woke up at 0430 and had the biggest. Fart. Ever. EVER!
    Today i took a huge poo and had some lower intestinal discomfort. That is gone now. Today is day 2.

    Does it matter when I take it? Maybe should take it midday so I don't wake up with that business again


    Sent from my iPhone while driving
    taken first thing upon waking, or prior to bed.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  38. Registered User
    Kbizzle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    165
    Answers
    0

    Sorry, I have been in the field. It was totally unexpected and my log suffered because of it. I just picked up my Gut Health from my buddies house and I am taking 2 of them tonight. Give me a few minutes to get the log up and I will be back to postthe link.
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)
  39. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzle View Post
    Sorry, I have been in the field. It was totally unexpected and my log suffered because of it. I just picked up my Gut Health from my buddies house and I am taking 2 of them tonight. Give me a few minutes to get the log up and I will be back to postthe link.
    Sounds good!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  40. Registered User
    Kbizzle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    165
    Answers
    0

    http: //anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs /229132-time-gut-check.html#post3975041
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ANDROFACTORY is looking for loggers!!!
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 06:37 PM
  2. EvoMuse is looking for product testers looking to dry up!
    By taman6886 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 04-13-2013, 10:50 PM
  3. Fnutrition is looking for loggers! ACETYL-L-Carnitine....
    By hvactech in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 03-14-2013, 08:06 PM
  4. GENOMYX IS LOOKING FOR LOGGERS: GUT HEALTH!!!!
    By Ajerone in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 03:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in