AM EXCLUSIVE!! HELP Purus Decide on the NEW D-Pol Flavor!

Which Flavor Do YOU Want???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey there AM Community!

If you haven't noticed the Purus team and I have really ramped up giveaways and promotions, and we will continue to bring you lots more!

In an ANABOLIC MINDS EXCLUSIVE, we want you to vote on which NEW D-pol powder flavor to release next. There's a battle in HQ and so we are sending it out to the people that really matter the most, the consumers.

Not only will you help decide the newest flavor release but ALSO if you vote correct I will take those names and randomly select 6-8 people to TRY THE NEW FLAVOR before anyone else as a beta and give us feedback on it.

Poll ends Friday so get your votes in!

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me! Enough talk, lets do this!

Attachments

workoutguru

Awards
I think all three of these flavors sounds pretty good. My choice I think would be the Apple Pie.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Get on this guys!!! Dpol is top notch!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very intrigued by Strawberry Cheesecake. As long as the cheesecake portion isn't too crazy strong that should be amazing!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strawberry cheesecake. Omg. So amazing. Mmmmmmmmm!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Orange creamsicle :)

Vavinco

Awards
Dpol

Hi there,

I just registered from Purus Labs Facebook post. I love dpol and would love strawberry cheesecake! I look forward to exploring this site when I can.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strawberry Cheesecake hands down.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to try the next flavor.

BigHoop65

Awards
I gotta go with strawberry cheesecake. Any cheesecake flavor in a product will get my attention first.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mmmmm Dpol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strawberry cheesecake ftw!! I heard Dan wants the Leather Cheerio flavor, i think he's WAY off base.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Surprised doja hasn't rallied for blue berry yet :)

mnowak1228

Awards
Strawberry Cheesecake!!

DAG2013

Awards
Anything but cheesecake. makes me cringe just as much as coconut shavings.

Ajaxxx1122

Awards
D-Pol

I just registered here after seeing the Facebook post by Purus. Can't miss an opportunity to chime in and/or try a new D-Pol flavor!

Strawberry Cheesecake gets my vote

Apple Pie sounds good but can already be made by mixing Condense and D-Pol custard. Thanks!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate strawberry cheesecake. Cherry cheesecake now that's a whole different story

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cheese cake is my biggest weakness next to cookie dough ice cream so my vote goes for Strawberry cheesecake!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I'd say apple pie is goin to win, well that's what they are going to sell. Cheese cake is ping to be everyone's vote but apple flavors are the new fruit punch's of supplement companies.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say apple pie is goin to win, well that's what they are going to sell. Cheese cake is ping to be everyone's vote but apple flavors are the new fruit punch's of supplement companies.
I'll cut you...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The apple would run in the family...
How about a sour apple?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They all sound good.

Woulda wanted a blueberry option. (Pie, etc.)

Voted for the clear winner though. (Strawberry cheesecake)

MuscleCow

Awards
I totally vote Strawberry Cheesecake.... that would taste sooooo goooood!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I voted peach cobbler. The custard creme was a great choice because it mixes well with any pre workout flavor of your choice and tastes great, plus some extra super pump that you will have to try for yourself with condense. Really gave a new spin to daa for me.

mnowak1228

Awards
Rim and coke. Try it ...lol.
"RIM" and coke??? Lmao...I bet my wife would love this and it would be enjoyable for me too!!! Hahahaha...sorry!!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I discussed it with everyone at Purus all the flavors were done and that this would go a long way to making our final decision for us if it was a clear winner and then the samples given out were highly rated. If apple gets last place I don't see why we'd release it :)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I discussed it with everyone at Purus all the flavors were done and that this would go a long way to making our final decision for us if it was a clear winner and then the samples given out were highly rated. If apple gets last place I don't see why we'd release it :)
They all sound great though!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they all sound good, but cheesecake of any kind has my heart, Grambo. lol

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
It was my ploy to get them to change their mind. Only makes sense apple condense and apple dpol