I need 10 ppl who want to improve their GAME DAY performance

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. I need 10 ppl who want to improve their GAME DAY performance


    MAN Sports
    [IMG]http://www.**********************/store/media/wysiwyg/Products/G/MAN_Sports_Game_Day_Banner.jpg[/IMG]


    GAME DAY: FREE 8 serving Container!


    What is Game Day? Our Pre-workout Powerhouse!
    The Ultimate Pre-workout experience

    Sometimes you work your ass off for what seems like an eternity, then finally breakthroughs start happening, everything starts clicking, the heavens open up, & BOOM it happens; PERFECTION. This was it for us – we kicked the door off the hinges with the New Game Day! Game Day will be your new, superior pre-workout of choice.

    All Hail The Almighty Alkaloid!
    Game Day is enhanced with Industry Breakthrough Dendrobium Alkaloids. Yes there are cheaper, more generic options like Dendrobium Extracts, but raw Dendrobium Extracts can be crude & take nearly 100x the dosage to evoke any energy. After beta-testing all different strengths of Dendrobium we couldn’t settle for anything less than the absolute strongest; Alkaloids.

    We wanted something that within the first sip could promote rushing tunnel vision, clear driven focus, & enhanced mind to muscle connection – Dendrobium Alkaloids did just this

    GPLC Muscle Pumps
    This stuff is a “PUMP in a bottle”. With key pump stimulators GPLC & Glycerol Mono- High Speed Pumps seem to begin when the first drop hits your lips. Feel every rep, every set, every movement like never before!

    GMS Super Hydration
    Pure GMS (glycerol monostearate) is a sweet-tasting supplement which, when mixed with water solutions, is able to increase their osmolarity. Because the human body requires the osmolarity of body fluids to remain fairly constant, supplementing glycerol stimulates the absorption and retention of water in order to counter the increase in osmolarity that would otherwise occur.

    Good Ole’ Muscle Building Properties (IgG & IGF-1)
    Game Day is the first pre-workout formulated with Revolutionary Ingredient Pure PF3™. PF3™ is Muscle Building Powder that contains Concentrated Growth Factors (IgG, IFG-1) that are naturally found at very low levels in all super high quality protein sources. IgG & Growth Factors are the ingredients that make protein Biologically Active which promotes accelerated recovery & exploding muscle growth. This is the good stuff.

    Pure PF3 is a Highly Concentrated Dose of Good Ole’ Muscle Building Properties that are under dosed in nearly all proteins.

    Here's How to Enter:
    Who would you want giving you, or a team, a game day speech to get you fired up? Post who you would want and we'll pick 10 winners to try out Game Day (8 serving container) and log it on here. All you have to do is post a response to this and you're entered to win!
    **Side note: Contest is not for members living outside of the US, sorry guys
    **If you are selected, you must log each workout, and post a final review up in the log AND in the reviews section. You MUST start the log as soon as you receive the product.

    So what are you waiting for!? Get in here for a chance to take your workouts to a new level
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports


  2. Get in on this AM folks, you won't regret it!

  3. Have already had a few regulars report back liking GD, would like to get some more feedback from you peeps.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
    •   
       


  4. Personally my sport is mma/boxing/muay thai so a speech from Muhammad Ali, would make my lifetime let alone a fight.


    "I murdered a rock, injured a stone, I'm so mean I make medicine sick."
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  5. I'm interested! Free stuff is always welcomed. My sport is powerlifting and competitive bowling (don't laugh)

    If I had the option to get a gameday speech, I'd hope for it to be from the one and only hulk hogan.

  6. Arnold would have to do it. I had skip pump me up a week ago. That got me fired up.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  7. I would have to say Kai Greene, one of the most inspirational bodybuilders out there. Really wanting to try a new PWO, have barely used any in awhile and this one looks very promising.

  8. Lou Holtz
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Lou Holtz
    Hahah notsureifsrs.

    Great entries peoples, keep em coming.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  10. Al Pacino!! Duhhhhhhh

  11. If he was still alive Joe Paterno!!
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

  12. Some great entries so far, keep them rolling guys
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  13. In! As for the speech, If its gonna get me jacked up to lift, gotta be Dorian Yates. The man is knowledgeable, articulate, fiery, and well read/researched. and to top it off, he's been to the top! Can't beat good info, good speaking, and just overall energy
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  14. I'm baffled there hasn't been a certain NC St coach mentioned, especially during this time of the year.

    Bros, let me down gently.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  15. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    I'm baffled there hasn't been a certain NC St coach mentioned, especially during this time of the year.

    Bros, let me down gently.
    That's because all the real men are watching a mans sport like hockey ha.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  16. Thomas "thunderkick" longacre

  17. Aaawwwwweeee MAN, easy one here. Speech.., lets think. Brb... Ok





    Serious

    Name:  image-2775402303.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  30.4 KB




    Not so serious

    Name:  image-3457293105.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  20.0 KB




    Just plain scary

    Name:  image-2399184558.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  21.8 KB

  18. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    I'm baffled there hasn't been a certain NC St coach mentioned, especially during this time of the year.

    Bros, let me down gently.
    Valvano is a inspiration for life!

    I'd have to say for me it would be Bruce Lee.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Aaawwwwweeee MAN, easy one here. Speech.., lets think. Brb... Ok

    Serious


    Name:  image-2775402303.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  30.4 KB


    Not so serious



    Name:  image-3457293105.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  20.0 KB


    Just plain scary



    Name:  image-2399184558.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  21.8 KB
    lolz
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  20. Mel Gibson in we were soldiers. Semi- serious

    For real- General George Patton

  21. Keep em rollin' in peoples.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  22. bump
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  23. ITT no one mentions hot chicks like Kate Upton.... sad day. Kate Upton tells me "I'll give you a kiss on the cheek if you bench that 315 for 10 reps" Imma do it even though my PR is 315x5. That's the kind of motivation I'm talking about.



  24. Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    ITT no one mentions hot chicks like Kate Upton.... sad day. Kate Upton tells me "I'll give you a kiss on the cheek if you bench that 315 for 10 reps" Imma do it even though my PR is 315x5. That's the kind of motivation I'm talking about.
    Now that right there is motivation my friend!

  25. Im down to do I just lift weights

  26. if it's anything like nolvadren I know it will work would love to try!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    ITT no one mentions hot chicks like Kate Upton.... sad day. Kate Upton tells me "I'll give you a kiss on the cheek if you bench that 315 for 10 reps" Imma do it even though my PR is 315x5. That's the kind of motivation I'm talking about.


    olawd
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  28. King Leonidas. Anyone who can lead a few hundred into a war against thousands is a true motivator.

  29. if i had to pick one person to give me a gameday speech no doubt it would be King leonidas from 300!!!!!

    same as bro above!!!!!

    2nd would def be Jordan from SpaceJAM!!!!

  30. John McEnroe...after a bad call from linesman!!!


    now THAT is fired up!!!!




    have other obligations atm, just had to throw johnny mac out there!!!

  31. Kurt Russell as Herb Brooks is no longer with us. As a one time hockey player (who played goal in the same crease as Jim Craig while he was at BU) I can't even imagine what being in that locker room in 1980 would have been like but that movie speech gets me wound!!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by SD1959 View Post
    Kurt Russell as Herb Brooks is no longer with us. As a one time hockey player (who played goal in the same crease as Jim Craig while he was at BU) I can't even imagine what being in that locker room in 1980 would have been like but that movie speech gets me wound!!
    the miracle on ice....that was big stuff back in the day!!!

    back before internet/cable tv/cell phones/ipods.... everyone i knew watched that game!!!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by braskibra View Post
    if i had to pick one person to give me a gameday speech no doubt it would be King leonidas from 300!!!!!

    same as bro above!!!!!

    2nd would def be Jordan from SpaceJAM!!!!
    Relax.....

  34. Ok I just realized everyone is yelling...sorry for post above

  35. My new favorite motivation is CT Fletcher. If you haven't heard of this guy check him out on YouTube. This dude is a beast and extremely motivational.

  36. Honestly, and as a female talking here, Before i play soccer, volleyball or lift i would have to say my father, he's an awesome guy and always pushed me to my max when i was younger.. he can be a huge di*k too which would def give me the motivation to crush some weights!

    Now If were talking about famous people here.. i would say Mia Hamm haha <<<<Generic as F**k right.. Shes strongng women athlete and she put a name out there for women all over the world.especiallyly female soccer players..
    -DangerLace-

  37. ^ I was wondering if anyone would ever say their parents. Solid post!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Honestly, and as a female talking here, Before i play soccer, volleyball or lift i would have to say my father, he's an awesome guy and always pushed me to my max when i was younger.. he can be a huge di*k too which would def give me the motivation to crush some weights!

    Now If were talking about famous people here.. i would say Mia Hamm haha <<<<Generic as F**k right.. Shes strongng women athlete and she put a name out there for women all over the world.especiallyly female soccer players..

    Very nice

  39. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    MAN Sports

    GAME DAY: FREE 8 serving Container!


    What is Game Day? Our Pre-workout Powerhouse!
    The Ultimate Pre-workout experience

    Sometimes you work your ass off for what seems like an eternity, then finally breakthroughs start happening, everything starts clicking, the heavens open up, & BOOM it happens; PERFECTION. This was it for us – we kicked the door off the hinges with the New Game Day! Game Day will be your new, superior pre-workout of choice.

    All Hail The Almighty Alkaloid!
    Game Day is enhanced with Industry Breakthrough Dendrobium Alkaloids. Yes there are cheaper, more generic options like Dendrobium Extracts, but raw Dendrobium Extracts can be crude & take nearly 100x the dosage to evoke any energy. After beta-testing all different strengths of Dendrobium we couldn’t settle for anything less than the absolute strongest; Alkaloids.

    We wanted something that within the first sip could promote rushing tunnel vision, clear driven focus, & enhanced mind to muscle connection – Dendrobium Alkaloids did just this

    GPLC Muscle Pumps
    This stuff is a “PUMP in a bottle”. With key pump stimulators GPLC & Glycerol Mono- High Speed Pumps seem to begin when the first drop hits your lips. Feel every rep, every set, every movement like never before!

    GMS Super Hydration
    Pure GMS (glycerol monostearate) is a sweet-tasting supplement which, when mixed with water solutions, is able to increase their osmolarity. Because the human body requires the osmolarity of body fluids to remain fairly constant, supplementing glycerol stimulates the absorption and retention of water in order to counter the increase in osmolarity that would otherwise occur.

    Good Ole’ Muscle Building Properties (IgG & IGF-1)
    Game Day is the first pre-workout formulated with Revolutionary Ingredient Pure PF3™. PF3™ is Muscle Building Powder that contains Concentrated Growth Factors (IgG, IFG-1) that are naturally found at very low levels in all super high quality protein sources. IgG & Growth Factors are the ingredients that make protein Biologically Active which promotes accelerated recovery & exploding muscle growth. This is the good stuff.

    Pure PF3 is a Highly Concentrated Dose of Good Ole’ Muscle Building Properties that are under dosed in nearly all proteins.

    Here's How to Enter:
    Who would you want giving you, or a team, a game day speech to get you fired up? Post who you would want and we'll pick 10 winners to try out Game Day (8 serving container) and log it on here. All you have to do is post a response to this and you're entered to win!
    **Side note: Contest is not for members living outside of the US, sorry guys
    **If you are selected, you must log each workout, and post a final review up in the log AND in the reviews section. You MUST start the log as soon as you receive the product.

    So what are you waiting for!? Get in here for a chance to take your workouts to a new level
    So when will you be picking people out?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Ok I just realized everyone is yelling...sorry for post above
    haha no worries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






    jk
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 125
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 03:40 PM
  2. Who wants to guess my weight?
    By jomi822 in forum Pics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 06:55 PM
  3. For those who want to know about the kurds
    By ex_banana-eater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 07:34 PM
  4. T-3 for those who want to know
    By Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 05:18 AM
Log in
Log in