BETA TEST USPlabs® Anti-Catabolic Advanced Performance Protein!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 9

BETA TEST USPlabs® Anti-Catabolic Advanced Performance Protein!!

Page 9 of 16 First ... 4789101114 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    I hide.. Everyone scares me.
    The hawaiian hulk is scared... not sure if serious?
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Casey comes to save the day always. He is a sole reason USP Labs is so succesful with his customer support and aiding his consumers.
    Casey is great. Yet, it is actually team work. A bunch of really dedicated people working hard behind the scenes to enhance the USPlabs brand and breand experience every day.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Patience! It will be sent! They never forget about you. It just takes a bit since this was the biggest tester response to date!
    Great post! Thank you!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Diamond Member

I get excited everytime USP drops another product...
    And in-between product drops!
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    And in-between product drops!
    What you hinting at here boss?
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Casey is great. Yet, it is actually team work. A bunch of really dedicated people working hard behind the scenes to enhance the USPlabs brand and breand experience every day.
    Bingo, this is why USP labs thrives and their sales/feedback continues to expand to greater degree. Always working hard, always busting their tail and releasing successful and evolutionary products!
  7. Diamond Member

What you hinting at here boss?
    Meant to say I am always excited.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JRob23 View Post
    USPlabs Protein Powder - not gonna lie...pretty excited

that is all
    Listen...If someone is NOT excited about this, then I don't even know what to say. You know it's going to be a quality product and you know that the flavors are going to be incredible. What's not to be excited about?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Listen...If someone is NOT excited about this, then I don't even know what to say. You know it's going to be a quality product and you know that the flavors are going to be incredible. What's not to be excited about?
    yeah im on the fence about it.... :/

KIDDING!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    yeah im on the fence about it.... :/

KIDDING!
    You had me fooled for a second there!

usplabsdirect.com
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

You had me fooled for a second there!
    yeah don't let me fool u..im drooling with anticipation
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not sure if this has been asked already, but do you guys have a nutritional profile ready yet?
  13. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Not sure if this has been asked already, but do you guys have a nutritional profile ready yet?
    Has not been shared officially.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

I hide.. Everyone scares me.
    The smell of some fresh USPlabs whey should be able to lure you out...
    Jimmy Robinson
    Natural Pro Bodybuilder
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

True stuff right there!

Being a part of each huge release starting with Pink Magic and all the way through to this...it really hits a special spot for me.

This release here will allow us (USPlabs) to tap that much deeper into the masses bringing a foundational supplement on board to the already incredible line-up available.
    Jimmy Robinson
    Natural Pro Bodybuilder
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JRob23 View Post

True stuff right there!

Being a part of each huge release starting with Pink Magic and all the way through to this...it really hits a special spot for me.

This release here will allow us (USPlabs) to tap that much deeper into the masses bringing a foundational supplement on board to the already incredible line-up available.
    It really compliments the line of products nicely!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

We dont get the classic exclusive pictures to go with it with those sweaty armpits after your workouts
    Just saying haha just playing
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

We dont get the classic exclusive pictures to go with it with those sweaty armpits after your workouts
    Hahahaha
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Well gee if you like my sweaty pits so much I don't mind taking more pics and vids of them. If you want, you can even print one out and paste it on your protein tub.

usplabsdirect.com
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

Well gee if you like my sweaty pits so much I don't mind taking more pics and vids of them. If you want, you can even print one out and paste it on your protein tub.
    Hahahaha ha...
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Do i get an autograph too ?
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Do i get an autograph too ?
    Maybe...but I'll have to charge you.

usplabsdirect.com
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Maybe...but I'll have to charge you.
    How about i repay you in some of my baked goods? or a meal on the house if you ever swing through Erie?
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

How about i repay you in some of my baked goods? or a meal on the house if you ever swing through Erie?
    This guys goooood
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Deal. High protein baked goods will do.

usplabsdirect.com
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

The Solution, do you own a restaurant? If so, what kind of food do you serve?
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post

The Solution, do you own a restaurant? If so, what kind of food do you serve?
    He can't own a restaurant yet.. He gotta fill out a XXL shirt first.. He needs all his nutrients..
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Deal. High protein baked goods will do.
    See. i knew you would see the light

How about this classic, i got a deal for you and the USP Crew.

with the samples of protein for the beta, YOU TELL ME what you want me to make, and i will make it. Because its on YOUR request.

Deal?
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

See. i knew you would see the light

How about this classic, i got a deal for you and the USP Crew.

with the samples of protein for the beta, YOU TELL ME what you want me to make, and i will make it. Because its on YOUR request.

Deal?
    That sounds fun, but on the other hand, the best way to test it's flavor is going to be to simply mix it with water or milk. Maybe for each flavor you can make one normal shake and one Chef Bob creation. I don't have any particular requests, but maybe there's something that Casey or Jacob would like to see.

usplabsdirect.com
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

running out of protein powderrr
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

That sounds fun, but on the other hand, the best way to test it's flavor is going to be to simply mix it with water or milk. Maybe for each flavor you can make one normal shake and one Chef Bob creation. I don't have any particular requests, but maybe there's something that Casey or Jacob would like to see.
    Protein Shakes.. not even once.. I do not do protein shakes.. ill mix it in greek yogurt or normal plain yogurt but will not do shakes. I just get no satisfaction out of them and hate using protein in that fashion.

Yogurt or baking usually enhances the flavor more often than a shake (Depending on liquid to dilute the flavor)
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Looking forward to Chef Bobs new creations!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Looking forward to Chef Bobs new creations!
    Any suggestions big dog?
  34. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Cheesecake or oatmeal cookies... Mmm
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

The Cheesecake option seems like a great idea!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

The Cheesecake option seems like a great idea!
    Been there done that

i do have a microwave cheesecake microwave... maybe you guys may like that.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Been there done that i do have a microwave cheesecake microwave... maybe you guys may like that.
    Microwave protein cheesecake? Bring it on. I have got to see this.

usplabsdirect.com
  38. New Member

Reputation Reputation

You can't get a sample of something that is in the stages of development bud, it just doesn't work like that. You must apply and get accepted if you really, truly want to try the protein and be able to give ample feedback. Give it a try and apply!
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Microwave protein cheesecake? Bring it on. I have got to see this.
    Takes 3 minutes for a low-carb cheesecake. I had a few people online try to replicate it, and now they eat it almost everyday (Serious)

my most recent video i shot yesterday just to give you a FYI on what i can do.

40. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Solution, so this takes 3 minutes? I'm going to have to try this! That's awesome! Do you happen to know macro-nutrient content? And it's low carb, mainly cutting sugars?

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEWS: USPlabs® Protein Beta Test! | Science AND Taste - FINALLY!
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 415
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 12:21 AM
  2. USPlabs Patented Anabolic - Beta-Test Review/Feedback
    By strategicmove in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 11:12 AM
  3. how anti-catabolic is test?
    By Jasen in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 10:19 PM
  4. the anti catabolic properties of test...
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 01:44 PM