BETA TEST USPlabs® Anti-Catabolic Advanced Performance Protein!!

Page 7 of 22 First ... 56789 ... Last

• How long have you been using protein supplements? Since high school - over 10 years
    • Current fitness goals: To lose 3% body fat, while maintaining lean mass and strength
    • Training Style: Weight-training 4 days a week, different body parts (chest/tris, back/bis, legs, shoulders) and cardio every day. More cardio on off days, however.
    • Nutrition Style: protein shake after am cadio, then 30 min 3 eggs and 2 turkey bacon, next 4 meals are meat and veggies (usually chicken or tuna and broccoli), but Wednesdays and Sundays I do carb-loading. Seems to help with fat loss.
    • Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes
    • Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes
    • Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
    • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? Facebook and YouTube. Willing to add Instagram if I get this.
    • Are you on any prescription medications? No
    • Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes - asthma, but I think I'm over it. I haven't taken an inhaler in almost a year and I feel great.

Chocolate Covered Strawberry Shake

1 scoop each Designer Whey Strawberry & Chocolate 1 cup unsweetened almond milk 1 cup frozen strawberries 1 tsp cocoa powder 1 pkt stevia- sweetened to taste.

Combine ingredients in blender. Blend on high for one minute.

300 cals
    5g fat
    20g carb
    40g protein

1. I did the first one yesterday
    •   

2. How long have you been using protein supplements? 9 years

Current fitness goals: Gain about 10 lbs cut a little then bulk some more

Training Style: Start with a heavy compound movement for low reps (strength), then do a dynamic (speed) lift and then hypertrophy work (high volume)

Nutrition Style: Currently following IF but looking to add in some more meals to maximize gains

Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes

Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes whatever you want will be done this is an amazing opportunity!

Are you able to start ASAP? Yes!

Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones? All but instagram, but I am more than willing to get on that ASAP!!!!!

Are you on any prescription medications? Yes - 100mg test cyp as trt once a week

Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? No

My favorite recipe with protein powder is simple and easy, I know there a re alot of flashy recipes and I have tried alot of them and tehy are good but my FAVORITE is simple protein pudding.
    3/4 cup low fat greek yogurt (more if it is a blend with higher casein content)
    1 scoop of your favorite protein powder

Macros - Protein 30-40 g Carbs - 10-20 Fat - 5-10

I will often add PB to it just because PB is delicious!!!!!!
    Name:  protein pudding.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  6.2 KB this one is chocolate peanut butter hydrowhey and 1 TBSP of PB!!

3. 10 pages...the USPlabs home board is still in the lead! More apps people!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  4. Beta Test

• How long have you been using protein supplements? 2010
    • Current fitness goals: Gain 10 lbs of lean muscle and maintain 10%bf
    • Training Style: Functional training weekdays/circuit training weekends
    • Nutrition Style: High protein, high calorie, moderate carbs, low fat
    • Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes
    • Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes
    • Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
    • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones? Yes, Facebook YouTube
    • Are you on any prescription medications? No
    • Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? No
    •   

5. o How long have you been using protein supplements?
    I have been using protein supplementation since 1998 at age 16. Back then it was *** Brand, since then I have used everything under the sun. I have tried many brands, formulations, mixtures and flavors.
    o Current fitness goals: I am a NPC competitor physique competitor whose goal is to continue to stay lean while building quality mass. I would like to add a few lbs of mass over the next year withou adding too much BF%.
    o Training Style: I have a very in your face training style that varies constantly. I do both heavy lifting and cardio. I lift like a bodybuilder. My lifting schedule is 5 days a week followed by one day of HIIT training. On Sundays I do cardio and abs with no lifting.
    o Nutrition Style: I use a nutritionist for my diet. I eat very clean year round. I am a firm believer that diet is 90% of your physique.
    o Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes
    o Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes too easy
    o Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
    o Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? Yes I am on both Facebook and Youtube
    o Are you on any prescription medications? No
    o Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? NO
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

6. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    10 pages...the USPlabs home board is still in the lead! More apps people!
    Gonna go down to the wire!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

7. How long have you been using protein supplements?
    - 5 years
    Current fitness goals:
    - Pack on Mass Approx 5lbs keeping bf as low as possible. I'm hoping to possibly compete next year.
    Training Style:
    - Cardio only for warm up, 4 day split: Monday -chest and triceps, Tuesday - shoulders and abs, Wednesday - back, biceps and forearms, Thursday - legs. (Full body workout every other saturday depending on how body feels). Training always as hard as possible, I will not leave the gym until I have achieved everything I set out to do on that day. Allways keeping perfect form!
    Nutrition Style:
    - Clean Diet 3000-4000 calories daily (some days up to 5000 calories depending on how my body feels and is using nutrients), usually split into 5-7 meals a day 40/40/20 c/p/f. Carbs: mainly oats, pasta and bread. Protein: mainly chicken, turkey, beef, eggs, tuna and sardines (1.5/2g protein per lb of bodyweight). Fats: mainly peanut butter, extra virgin olive oil and full fat milk.
    Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13?
    - Yes
    Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide?
    - Yes
    Are you able to start ASAP?
    - Yes
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones?
    - Facebook
    Are you on any prescription medications?
    - No
    Do you have any preexisting medical conditions?
    - No
    Train Hard, Eat Big, Lift Heavy, Sleep Deep And Remember Failure Is Never An Option!

8. yeah press enter a couple more times to make ur post bigger then AM will win lol
  9. Beta

How long have you been using protein supplements? 20+ years
    Current fitness goals: overall conditioning, building muscle
    Training Style: strength, kettlebell
    Nutrition Style: varies, try and get 100 grams of protein a day
    Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes or No yes
    Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image.) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes or No. yes
    Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No yes
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones? fb, twitter
    Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No. no
    Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No no

10. Another landmark product.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

• How long have you been using protein supplements?
    • I have been using protein supplements since I began lifting weights my Sophmore year in high school roughly 9 years ago.

Current fitness goals:

• I'm currently in a lean gain/recomp phase. My goal is to attain 10-15 pounds of lean mass while dropping or maintaining body fat %. I'm currently using USP Labs Anabolic Pump, Versa-1, and Prime and have gained 10# while dropping 0.06% in body fat! Your supplements kick ass!!
    • Training Style:
    • I have been using Layne Nortons PHAT training for the last 3 or so months, and have now made my own variation with his program template in order to mix things up to continue gains!
    • Nutrition Style: I'[m currently eating 4,100 calories a day in order to gain lean mass. I eat just as I do in a contest prep, just larger amounts. Eggs, Chicken, Quinoa, Veggies, Cottage Cheese and of course protein powder
    • Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes or No
    • Yes
    • Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes or No
    • Yes
    • Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No
    • Yes
    • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? If so, which ones?
    • Yes, Facebook
    • Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No
    • No
    • Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or no
    • No

11. Keep those apps coming...

12. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Keep those apps coming...
    14 pages worth! Well in my iPhone app at least

13. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

14 pages worth! Well in my iPhone app at least
    Yeah mine too..

14. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

Yeah mine too..
    Same here!

This is so awesome. Cannot wait to try this. Keep those apps coming!
    Independent
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Why this slowing down? .... LETS GO
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

16. How long have you been using protein supplements? Since sophmore year in high school, so about 9 years.
    Current fitness goals: My current phase is trying to add on 10 lbs of lean mass, building strength and endurance, while gradually reducing bodyfat from 14% to 10%.
    Training Style: High volume training with many supersets. HIIT and Cardio on a regular basis to strengthen my cardiovascular capabilities and because it helps my mind study for long hours (I am in medical school, so you can imagine how well anti-catabolic protein can help someone under stress like me)
    Nutrition Style: High protein, low carb (only low GI carbs), healthy fats.
    Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes
    Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Absolutely
    Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? All 4!
    Are you on any prescription medications? None
    Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? None

17. USPlabs® Anti-Catabolic Advanced Performance Protein
    -Beta Testing Line-up-
    Congratulations! You’re part of our most anticipated release EVER!

USPlabs® Anti-Catabolic Advanced Performance Protein, is FINALLY ready for public Beta Testing. This is where you come in...

Real World Feedback!

When we release a product, we always Beta Test first. We truly value what our customers think about the product. For this; we always hook up a vast variety of people with our standard-setting Beta products to assure a TRUE reading from our customers!

As always we expect the 100% honest truth from our Beta Testers; this is critical to the release and future success of the product. As you've seen with industry leading products like Jack3d micro™ or VERSA-1™; it was the Beta Testers who made them a success and it was the Beta Testers who actually ended up in the ads! That’s how much we respect your opinion!
    - USPlabs® Anti-Catabolic Advanced Performance Protein Beta Test Rules-
    • Available only to AnabolicMinds.com Forum members
    • We would love you to review at USPlabsDirect.com, as well.
    • You will be required to log testing results here on the forum. A detailed review is critical and is the only way you will be accepted into the program
    • Again, we expect 100% honesty - The good, the bad & the ugly...let us know!

NOW! For the list we have ALL been waiting for!
    - ROUND 1-
    02sixxer
    abovehuman24
    Afil40
    alias_928
    Anabeta
    Bamaant
    beeps220
    benhe79@
    bigbruiser739
    bigmikepetro
    BillyBatson
    Bnicuwg
    BPjohn123
    CaptHowdy5150
    caruso24
    Changeling021
    coolhandluke
    cyb3rtr0n1k
    Dekend
    determinator
    Dkgreene88
    dpgrip
    dragonrockent
    DreamChaser1
    dueceparker
    dvr2470
    ESmith87
    freezito
    galiandpapi
    GR13
    Grizzly_Mike
    GWARRIOR1
    Gymrat2013
    hawiianhulk
    hugojaya
    im4rheal
    inigma701
    IronANDtest88
    ironkill
    jay_woods3
    JayD831
    Jcweinsx
    jdean321
    JeffD
    Keng04
    lexball50
    lyrical36
    mangomoran
    marcusz16
    mempp9
    mergal
    michaelf92
    MiftBVB
    MiniSeth
    Mitchellowens
    mleah001
    motomatt
    Mr.A
    mTmatthews51
    nikeair1792
    niners4reggie
    ninja1990
    NoLimitz
    opticpain
    psullivan1990
    Raydox101
    ryclegman
    SFODROCY
    skylark66
    SRGWARRIOR
    stopstalking
    stuartf7333
    SuperPro
    Swolle4life
    Tedward311
    The Solution
    thr33x
    tjhutcheon
    tnubs
    tonycndlr
    Tonyj13b
    tpontoo
    TrapCityGirl
    trd6209
    vreza75
    xflipside
    Zeuse
    Zoldiark

IF YOU WERE SELECTED, THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:

• Once we receive your email; we will reply with additional information. We will also be emailing you with more information on how exactly to submit your review - Please, stand by.

Don't forget to keep the applications and recipes coming in!

Win a Year’s Supply of USPlabs Anti–Catabolic Advanced Performance Protein
    In addition to the required application questions above; we also have our CRAZIEST giveaway of ALL TIME!
    • Post your favorite protein recipe (shake, baking, cooking, pre-training cocktail, etc…).
    • Be sure to include the following information –
      • Recipe name
      • Preparation and instructions
      • Nutritional information (Calories/Protein/Fat/Carbs)
      • When do you eat it (pre-workout, before bed, etc…)?
      • Why is your recipe the best out there?

*Giveaway entry may be posted with your application or separate as its own post.

You must include an image and/or video to be eligible to win. Please be sure that all information is included to be entered into the giveaway of a lifetime!

As a company, we have NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED to release a product. Never have we been so confident in our friends here at this forum and this is our way of giving back!

Once again - We know we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you and we'll continue to do everything in our power to keep giving back to our loyal supporters.

We're humbled by the support and will never forget where we came from...

-Team USPlabs-

\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

18. Oh snap!

Congrats to the ridiculous amount of testers! Can't wait to see all of your feedback.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

19. Damn that's a lot of testers! Congrats guys... for me though...

20. More the merrier!!!!

Look forward to everyone's thoughts!

21. Boom! There you have it! Congrats beta testers!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

22. Yes ! Cant wait

23. Congrats everyone.. Lets do this.. BOOOOMMM!!!

24. yes!! thank you!! so excited.
    Train Hard, Eat Big, Lift Heavy, Sleep Deep And Remember Failure Is Never An Option!

25. This is freakin awesome! So many testers between AM and the USP home board. Excited to see what everybody thinks!

26. Don't forget to keep the applications coming in! We will have at least one more round!

27. I hate to have to be the one to ask the first stupid question but I would rather get it right then not get to beta test. What is the email they are wanting us to send our information to so that we can recieve our products?

28. Quote Originally Posted by IronANDtest88 View Post
    I hate to have to be the one to ask the first stupid question but I would rather get it right then not get to beta test. What is the email they are wanting us to send our information to so that we can recieve our products?
    Not stupid at all! It was accidentilly edited out for a few hours. Send the email to [email protected]

Thanks for asking!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEWS: USPlabs® Protein Beta Test! | Science AND Taste - FINALLY!
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 415
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 01:21 AM
  2. USPlabs Patented Anabolic - Beta-Test Review/Feedback
    By strategicmove in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 12:12 PM
  3. how anti-catabolic is test?
    By Jasen in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 11:19 PM
  4. the anti catabolic properties of test...
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 02:44 PM