BETA TEST USPlabsŪ Anti-Catabolic Advanced Performance Protein!!

Page 15 of 22 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Facebook = The place of drama.
    I use it for family, friends, and marketing my Beachbody products.
    I want to delete it, but i have many people on there that I like to correspond with.
    I HATE hearing about peoples' daily adventures though.

2. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post

Your not on twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram. What do you do? Lol
    It was like three am and all I read was twitter and YouTube. I do have Facebook and Instagram, I edited my app
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I HATE hearing about peoples' daily adventures though.

This... its like jersey shore part 2

4. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    It was like three am and all I read was twitter and YouTube. I do have Facebook and Instagram, I edited my app
    Lol! I have done that too many times...make a post in the wee hours of the morning then look at it the next day and realize that it didn't make any sense, was answering the wrong question, or something of the sort. Sleepy posting...just don't do it!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  5. Give me a shot.

How long have you been using protein supplements? 8 months, gained 8 lbs in 8 months.
    Current fitness goals: Gain weight without gaining too much body fat. I am preparing myself for Army Ranger school at the end of the year. I have been in the military for 6 years now.
    Training Style: Crossfit three times a week, BJJ 4 time a week, Boxing 4 times a week, and weight lifting three times a week. Plus I am in the Military and I run about 20-25 miles a week.
    Nutrition Style: Trying to gain weight. I weigh 127 want to get to 145 before ranger school at the end of the year.
    Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes
    Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes
    Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? Yes, Facebook & Instagram. I have a Youtube Account but dont make videos. Will do so if that is need for this promotion.
    Are you on any prescription medications? No
    Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? No

6. havent heard anything about this in a while.......is it coming??
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    havent heard anything about this in a while.......is it coming??
    Patience dude....
    They have probably 200 first round beta-testers.. casey and the crew need time...

8. Okay brothers and sisters.. Apologies for being away.. Had personal issues to deal with.. The monster is back in full swing.. Looks like everyone is still anxious for the protein.. Clock is ticking..

9. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    havent heard anything about this in a while.......is it coming??
    Yes! We are still in the process of sending/receiving emails with the information that we need to get started. From what I hear it shouldn't be too much longer.

Thank you all of being patient. I'm as excited for this as you are!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

Yes! We are still in the process of sending/receiving emails with the information that we need to get started. From what I hear it shouldn't be too much longer.

Thank you all of being patient. I'm as excited for this as you are!
    Oh classic I cant read "shouldnt be too much longer" anymore! Guess im one of impatient ones lol
    •   

11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Oh classic I cant read "shouldnt be too much longer" anymore! Guess im one of impatient ones lol
    Patience is a virtue

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Patience is a virtue
    One virtue I dont have lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by Raykchi View Post
    How long have you been using protein supplements? 8 months, gained 8 lbs in 8 months.
    Current fitness goals: Gain weight without gaining too much body fat. I am preparing myself for Army Ranger school at the end of the year. I have been in the military for 6 years now.
    Training Style: Crossfit three times a week, BJJ 4 time a week, Boxing 4 times a week, and weight lifting three times a week. Plus I am in the Military and I run about 20-25 miles a week.
    Nutrition Style: Trying to gain weight. I weigh 127 want to get to 145 before ranger school at the end of the year.
    Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? Yes, Facebook & Instagram. I have a Youtube Account but dont make videos. Will do so if that is need for this promotion.
    Awesome workout bro! Good dude and I'm sure that he will log this supp above and beyond!

14. If you haven't emailed or faxed your waiver, lets get them.. The sooner we all get it in the quicker we can get this protein beta Rollin... Come on guys this animal is about to turn green again...

15. Lazy ppl should just get cut..u can already see thry dont pay attention to forumn enough to update

16. Ill gladly take one of the spot of list 1 non responders. in fact can I take a spot. Lol I promise ill finish all my protein
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Word on the Street that the IC Release is not far away......
    Just what i heard through the grapevine

18. Quote Originally Posted by Raykchi View Post
    Wait a minute, i know this guy!! RTB is in the house, rollin deep.

Welcome aboard brother

Sent from my iPhone while driving

19. Where all my peeps at?

20. Seriously I'm so stoked for this protein. Gotta hit up solution for some recipes.
    Independent

21. Im eager to try it as well!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Standing strong here brother you?

23. I sure hope Chocolate Peanut butter cup is an option. Peak week is here and that's all I can think about lol.
    Independent
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I sure hope Chocolate Peanut butter cup is an option. Peak week is here and that's all I can think about lol.
    I always mix proteins if i have them.

1 Scoop MTS Chocolate
    1 Scoop PB Marshmallow Cellucor

My go to mix!

25. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    If you haven't emailed or faxed your waiver, lets get them.. The sooner we all get it in the quicker we can get this protein beta Rollin... Come on guys this animal is about to turn green again...
    I resent mine just to be sure. Haven't received an email
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post

I resent mine just to be sure. Haven't received an email
    No confirmation? Hmmm try sending boro a pm to be sure...

27. Those who sent the waivers, stay close to your mailboxes... Soon...
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Those who sent the waivers, stay close to your mailboxes... Soon...
    A lot of good info going down on the other forum

29. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Those who sent the waivers, stay close to your mailboxes... Soon...
    thats what i like to hearrr

30. Waiver sender here for hire.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEWS: USPlabsŪ Protein Beta Test! | Science AND Taste - FINALLY!
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 415
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 02:21 AM
  2. USPlabs Patented Anabolic - Beta-Test Review/Feedback
    By strategicmove in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 01:12 PM
  3. how anti-catabolic is test?
    By Jasen in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 12:19 AM
  4. the anti catabolic properties of test...
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 03:44 PM