BETA TEST USPlabsŪ Anti-Catabolic Advanced Performance Protein!!

Page 15 of 26 First ... 1314151617 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    That sounds fun, but on the other hand, the best way to test it's flavor is going to be to simply mix it with water or milk. Maybe for each flavor you can make one normal shake and one Chef Bob creation. I don't have any particular requests, but maybe there's something that Casey or Jacob would like to see.
    Protein Shakes.. not even once.. I do not do protein shakes.. ill mix it in greek yogurt or normal plain yogurt but will not do shakes. I just get no satisfaction out of them and hate using protein in that fashion.

    Yogurt or baking usually enhances the flavor more often than a shake (Depending on liquid to dilute the flavor)
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com


  2. Looking forward to Chef Bobs new creations!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Looking forward to Chef Bobs new creations!
    Any suggestions big dog?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  4. Cheesecake or oatmeal cookies... Mmm

  5. The Cheesecake option seems like a great idea!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    The Cheesecake option seems like a great idea!
    Been there done that



    i do have a microwave cheesecake microwave... maybe you guys may like that.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Been there done that i do have a microwave cheesecake microwave... maybe you guys may like that.
    Microwave protein cheesecake? Bring it on. I have got to see this.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  8. You can't get a sample of something that is in the stages of development bud, it just doesn't work like that. You must apply and get accepted if you really, truly want to try the protein and be able to give ample feedback. Give it a try and apply!
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Microwave protein cheesecake? Bring it on. I have got to see this.
    Takes 3 minutes for a low-carb cheesecake. I had a few people online try to replicate it, and now they eat it almost everyday (Serious)

    my most recent video i shot yesterday just to give you a FYI on what i can do.

    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  10. Solution, so this takes 3 minutes? I'm going to have to try this! That's awesome! Do you happen to know macro-nutrient content? And it's low carb, mainly cutting sugars?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by im4rheal View Post
    Solution, so this takes 3 minutes? I'm going to have to try this! That's awesome! Do you happen to know macro-nutrient content? And it's low carb, mainly cutting sugars?
    Yeah to make but cooling takes a few hours and it's legit too! You can morph the profile of ingredients to fit your desired macros. Low fat-Fat free options
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  12. Awesome! Thanks distilled
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yeah to make but cooling takes a few hours and it's legit too! You can morph the profile of ingredients to fit your desired macros. Low fat-Fat free options
    Correct 3 minutes in microwave and then let it cool overnight. Very Very Simple...

    For example:

    Stevia Sweetener
    1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
    2 oz Cream Cheese
    Tbsp Pancake Mix/Flour
    1 tsp Vanilla Extract
    1 large Egg, White/Whole Egg
    1 oz Lemon Juice
    1 Scoop Protein Powder


    In a 1 cup or larger microwave proof mug, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy with a small whisk
    Mix in the Greek yogurt, vanilla, Stevia, egg, lemon juice and Pancake mix + Protein Powder
    Add any "mix-ins" like jam or chocolate chips
    Microwave on medium for 1-2 minutes. Since microwave powers are different, you may need to experiment. You want the center to just start to bubble, and then stop cooking

    Take out of the microwave and let cool to room temperature and then refrigerate until fully chilled, usually overnight.... to help let it solidify

    I suggest using a tupperware container when you microwave.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  14. Sounds good I'm going to try this this weekend!

  15. Solution what is the purpose of the mug? Is there any reason that you wouldn't want to mix and microwave in the same tupperware container?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Solution what is the purpose of the mug? Is there any reason that you wouldn't want to mix and microwave in the same tupperware container?
    Mix in mug
    Cooking spray on tupperware container
    Cook

    you mix in mug and microwave it will stick and it wont come out when you try to flip it over after chilling in the fridge. DO NOT spray and then mix everything in the same bowl. will make for a disaster

    method to madness Classic.

    I can do a video of this when i get the beta protein in if you want.. let me know Girl!
    I still want that autographed sweaty armpit picture though
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Mix in mug
    Cooking spray on tupperware container
    Cook

    you mix in mug and microwave it will stick and it wont come out when you try to flip it over after chilling in the fridge. DO NOT spray and then mix everything in the same bowl. will make for a disaster

    method to madness Classic.

    I can do a video of this when i get the beta protein in if you want.. let me know Girl!
    I still want that autographed sweaty armpit picture though
    Ah I see. Thanks for the tip. Yes, I think quite a few people would like to see that video. You can have the armpit pic when I get my protein loaf.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Ah I see. Thanks for the tip. Yes, I think quite a few people would like to see that video. You can have the armpit pic when I get my protein loaf.
    Refer to the last video i posted (on the muffins) and bake in a loaf pan
    Done and Done!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Refer to the last video i posted (on the muffins) and bake in a loaf panDone and Done!
    I dunno...it's just not the same if I make it myself.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    I dunno...it's just not the same if I make it myself.
    Follow ingredients, follow directions, and it is the same
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  21. I think she wants you to make it for her classic

  22. Any news on beta testing- I sent all info- still waiting for forum reply. Can't wait to get it. I want to hit FF button.
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    Any news on beta testing- I sent all info- still waiting for forum reply. Can't wait to get it. I want to hit FF button.
    Patience... no updates.. if there was I am sure a rep/casey would chime in!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    Any news on beta testing- I sent all info- still waiting for forum reply. Can't wait to get it. I want to hit FF button.
    I haven't heard anything new. We'll be sure to keep you guys as updated as possible in regards to when the packages ship and when you can expect to receive them.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    I haven't heard anything new. We'll be sure to keep you guys as updated as possible in regards to when the packages ship and when you can expect to receive them.
    I just figured id forget about it for now, keep updated on the forums and thats all. That way when it comes it'll be like christmas morning
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEWS: USPlabsŪ Protein Beta Test! | Science AND Taste - FINALLY!
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 415
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 02:21 AM
  2. USPlabs Patented Anabolic - Beta-Test Review/Feedback
    By strategicmove in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 01:12 PM
  3. how anti-catabolic is test?
    By Jasen in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 12:19 AM
  4. the anti catabolic properties of test...
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 03:44 PM
Log in
Log in